Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833486 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2015
ocephraim:
Liverpool's got Clyne angry... so we stuck with Val and Rafael.. I pray Rafael

Schneiderlin will be a good cover for Carrick. Blind seems more comfortable @ left back

What happened to Bender, Gundogan, Schweini stories?

Stats don't lie.....I'm still not sober we lost clyne. There are other good players we can get out there that are better than him if wood and gal gets their acts together.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2015
diggz:

I am ur fada,ur god and ur worse nemesis. Stop wanking off ur steewpidity clown.
✔ You are a plęb.. . Get off my mentions dumbfvck
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2015
ocephraim:
Liverpool's got Clyne angry... so we stuck with Val and Rafael.. I pray Rafael avoids injuries and mans up

Schneiderlin will be a good cover for Carrick. Blind seems more comfortable @ left back

What happened to Bender, Gundogan, Schweini stories?
good dat de got clyne ,I wasn't a fan at all ,all this one-season wonder British players r a no no for me ,we should get Coleman ,he has been performing consistently at Everton

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2015
igbsam:

Stats don't lie.....I'm still not sober we lost clyne. There are other good players we can get out there that are better than him if wood and gal gets their acts together.
✔ O'boi Val destroyed Clyne in all department... . I see why LvG ain't really concerned there

LvG stated very well before his hols... That he's given Woody list of players he wants... And he's certain they'll come.. .. Cos man utd can afford them.. . You'll be here killing yaselves... Looserfools bought loads of players previously... But they did nada.... Brothers lets wait untill 1st July onwards... You'll be surprised.... Allow all this bloggers say shiit... Cos i don't have their time.... Thats why i rarely check out for news this days cos there all fake as fvck

As for di maria to barca... smh... Di maria openly said in an interview at the Copa America that he want to challenge for his place at Utd.. . That he wants to stay

Though he was frustrated at his first season, but he's ready to up his game

LvG also said in his press conference "That he needs reinforcement in the team to grab the silverware next season, and he's happy the club are willing to spend big to achieve that... And that he also needs 2 players per role

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2015
parrotibaba:
good dat de got clyne ,I wasn't a fan at all ,all this one-season wonder British players r a no no for me ,we should get Coleman ,he has been performing consistently at Everton
Coleman is aiight if Rafael is going

LvG loves Tall players at the defense... Rafael height is a disadvantage at the RB but he's btter than clyne and val attack wise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ocephraim(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2015
parrotibaba:

too bad... I'm a fan, that chap has quality...

for the past 2-3 seasons now we've been hoping they get Coleman (even as a cover for Rafael, when he was in wonderful form); there is surely a reason the Man Utd hierarchy don't seem to share our sentiments. I doubt we will be getting any right back this summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ocephraim(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2015
igbsam:

Damn, Val schooled Clyne here man. Okay LVG feels he's got better players. I've come to believe transfer rumours got nothing on Man Utd eventual transfers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ O'boi Val destroyed Clyne in all department... . I see why LvG ain't really concerned there

LvG stated very well before his hols... That he's given Woody list of players he wants... And he's certain they'll come.. .. Cos man utd can afford them.. . You'll be here killing yaselves... Looserfools bought loads of players previously... But they did nada.... Brothers lets wait untill 1st July onwards... You'll be surprised.... Allow all this bloggers say shiit... Cos i don't have their time.... Thats why i rarely check out for news this days cos there all fake as fvck

As for di maria to barca... smh... Di maria openly said in an interview at the Copa America that he want to challenge for his place at Utd.. . That he wants to stay

Though he was frustrated at his first season, but he's ready to up his game

LvG also said in his press conference "That he needs reinforcement in the team to grab the silverware next season, and he's happy the club are willing to spend big to achieve that... And that he also needs 2 players per role

you see why all d hype about Clyne doesn't move a stone. just like parrotibaba said, they are one season one wonder british player. Make him no come united come flop. Valencia is way better than him. Just that d issue with valencia is he playes off position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ You are a plęb.. . Get off my mentions dumbfvck

Baitch plssss....! Stop trying hard to sound tough bcuz u soft,wack and a weakarss dumbfvck. Gud part is I am here to dash ur uncivilized weakarsss some manners so whenever u ready we can do d battle. Pvnk...!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2015
ocephraim:

Damn, Val schooled Clyne here man. Okay LVG feels he's got better players. I've come to believe transfer rumours got nothing on Man Utd eventual transfers.

Truth is LVG knows where he needs to strengthen prompting him go give d list to woody. They just taking their time so they don't become d cashcow of hungry agents and clubs. Tabloids are not helping either by linking players to the club so they can get good bids from interested clubs. Clyne was linked to Man U to make liverpool pay and pick interest in him. They wud so hype players to make other clubs become interested in such players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2015
wat about khedira, i tink say de guy de available 4 free
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2015
weedtaker:
✔ We don't need him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2015
diggz:

Baitch plssss....! Stop trying hard to sound tough bcuz u soft,wack and a weakarss dumbfvck. Gud part is I am here to dash ur uncivilized weakarsss some manners so whenever u ready we can do d battle. Pvnk...!
✔ you sound gay already.. . Me and Niggąz of ya type don't go down... You sound petty

Wąnkster like you are, shouldn't be quoting me... you ain't got anything tangible to talk

Hey douche... get tha fvck outta my way, pvssy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2015
igbsam:

you see why all d hype about Clyne doesn't move a stone. just like parrotibaba said, they are one season one wonder british player. Make him no come united come flop. Valencia is way better than him. Just that d issue with valencia is he playes off position.
✔ I've told our brothers here to worryless

Lets wait and see what Woody n LvG have got for us

When Utd needs a player it doesn't take long, when they sign up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ocephraim(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2015
weedtaker:

Khedira --> Juve
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ocephraim(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Hey guys,

Keep Chicha? or Let Chicharito go and get a new striker? which do you guys think?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2015
diggz:

It is rich coming from a dolt and a failed project like u. #vision2020.
diggz:

You just listed d entire career path of ur forefathers n ur generations to be u E-ediooot tongue

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2015
ocephraim:
Hey guys,

Keep Chicha? or Let Chicharito go and get a new striker? which do you guys think?

Let him go. We need a rugged forward. Not the one that hibernates in the box waiting for chances to strike.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ you sound gay already.. . Me and Niggąz of ya type don't go down... You sound petty

Wąnkster like you are, shouldn't be quoting me... you ain't got anything tangible to talk

Hey douche... get tha fvck outta my way, pvssy

Child it aint ur fault u were raised by two males. One ur real dad and d order one ur step mum who happens to be a man. So i can understand when u try extremely hard not to be like ur waste of space fada yet,blood is thicker dan water cheesy Blood is thicker dan water dats why ur insatiable want for sperms swallowing is just like ur fadas u Fcvking dimwit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=joeace2020 post=35169467][/quote]

Nice try mukwa tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2015
diggz:

Child it aint ur fault u were raised by two males. One ur real dad and d order one ur step mum who happens to be a man. So i can understand when u try extremely hard not to be like ur waste of space fada yet,blood is thicker dan water cheesy Blood is thicker dan water dats why ur insatiable want for sperms swallowing is just like ur fadas u Fcvking dimwit.
✔ SMH

I thought i have seen foolz already

But, now I have seen the chief fool ever liveth

Nigga swerve.. i can't waste my hard earned time chatting cheap with an infiděl like you

You beneath me swine....

Like i said, if you are truly a fool, quote me at ur own peril.. .. Fvctard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2015
✔ sometimes i wonder if some of these chelsea pvnk așs supporters have tested education before?

They all sound retąrded, myopic and stvpid

No grain of intellect in them

Am so sure their brains is as tiny as the mustard seed

I wonder how they tackle things in their daily lives.. Smh

Bunch of illiterates claiming Einstein
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ SMH

I thought i have seen foolz already

But, now I have seen the chief fool ever liveth

Nigga swerve.. i can't waste my hard earned time chatting cheap with infiděl like you

You beneath me swine....

Like i said, if you are truly a fool, quote me at ur own peril.. .. Fvctard

Hehehehehe cheesy

U are d greatest joke dat ever happened in dis life and the world beyond.What exactly did u say u will do again after i quote u? I smell e-pvssy and one i will give da beatdown.

Why will I even bother to contest if u above me or not when u are already a confirmed lowlifer and a slave for dat matter. I am sure even in ur daftness u must hv realized dat a toothless bulldog is as useless as a rat rite? Keep barking like d fcvking toothless bulldog u are bcuz as long as u kip typing ur weak lines I will be here to correct u bcuz I am ur teacher.

May amadioha chop off ur leprosy infested fingers which u use in spewing rubbish. Lekwa imbe ,forming superman o...!

Ur entire village heads are foooooolish. Fvcking slave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ sometimes i wonder if some of these chelsea pvnk așs supporters have tested education before?

In the past 10 seasons, has any top four or five teams featured Nigerian players or nationality than chelsea?
yet Chivita and Glo run to man u begging to partner

Dangote wants to buy Arsenal.

ony idiots frm this side of the world support such miserable oil daddy club.... imagine despite all their success.. na stadium dem still dey battle with while old Trafford was expanding, Emirates built, even Etihad stadium has been expanded... it i was a chelsea fan ill be ashamed to support such a poor club who'll be nothing without oil money from its 'betting with the club, loose and be sacked' owner
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Ur steewpidity is laughable pvnk. U clearly are a dimwit from the amount of steeewpidity exhibit here plus u are a cheaparss ill mannered,uncivilized and an educated illiterate.
For a d1ck like u i can imagine how ur entire life has played out sofar. You homoerotic Frustrated likkle cvnt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Antell95(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2015
Leyqute:

Ramos might be fit but splashing 60m pounds on him'll be a waste. It's a risk Utd shouldn't try. One can't still tell if DMaria will live up to his price tag.

Is the money from your bank account?

#Trassh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

please let's all stop replying the fufu brain. don't you see he curses like a 5 years old and saying 5 years is being kind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2015
joeace2020:

In the past 10 seasons, has any top four or five teams featured Nigerian players or nationality than chelsea?
yet Chivita and Glo run to man u begging to partner

Dangote wants to buy Arsenal.

ony idiots frm this side of the world support such miserable oil daddy club.... imagine despite all their success.. na stadium dem still dey battle with while old Trafford was expanding, Emirates built, even Etihad stadium has been expanded... it i was a chelsea fan ill be ashamed to support such a poor club who'll be nothing without oil money from its 'betting with the club, loose and be sacked' owner

Asides Coogar,elampiro,chrisley,sailor,starboard n a few order posters here I cant seem to understand how u and mr Jackarss fall into d category of educated,intelligent or intellectual posters here. I mean deres no atom of intellect in u E-eediots so why are u gays expressing ur luv in d open?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2015
Antell95:

Is the money from your bank account?

#Trassh!

A classic case of crying more than the bereaved.. If Madrid asks for more and we provide that amount, it means we can afford it. What's with the 'it will be too much' talk.. like say any of the defenders we have now can smell his boots
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2015
joeace2020:

please let's all stop replying the fufu brain. don't you see he curses like a 5 years old and saying 5 years is being kind.

U mean u and mr jackarss rite? Fcvking gays
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Antell95(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2015
joeace2020:

A classic case of crying more than the bereaved.. If Madrid asks for more and we provide that amount, it means we can afford it. What's with the 'it will be too much' talk.. like say any of the defenders we have now can smell his boots

word!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.