Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8770072 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2015
coogar:

why did SAF buy van persie?
why was rooney dropped against madrid?

can you answer these questions, you unrepentant pederast?

Every sensible team seeks to improve. This is like asking why did Wenger buy Cech when we already have WS and Ospina?

Aside Rooney prior to van Persie arrival, who else was sharing the burden of goals Rooney was carrying for ManU? The same Rooney that Wenger was at a point tempted to buy, ManU refused to sell! You cannot run away from the fact Mr. Coogar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2015
coogar:

one thing is certain - united will win a league title before wenger does.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2015
elampiro:

Neymar forced Iniester back to his natural position and that was the end of Fab`s adventure in Barca.

oh please....
before the arrival of neymar, their front 3 was pedro + messi + david villa. iniesta only played as a forward whenever any of the trio was injured.

StarBoard:

Maybe.
But right now it's tight. Woodward should throw the cash on some teams for their strikers if need be.

and we wouldn't be saying this if rooney isn't washed up. if we have any of aguero, costa, lewandowski or suarez, we won't be asking for another striker in the team. we would be complete by now with otamendi to be the final piece of the jigsaw.

PS: I thought we were done with the chelsea/shekpe lot. Apparently it is Arsenal's turn to run riot like headless cockroaches.
They were the ones wan.king on the supposed Vidal signing not long ago. Now it's the useless ones coming to invade our thread all because of 2 FA cups.

don't mind those folks.....
na english FA cause this mess. our humongous revenue gets shared fairly equally with hopeless clubs like chelsea & arsenal. this is why they have mouth talking nonsense.

if it's done the la liga way, these roaches wouldn't be here talking nonsense. our brand gives them the oxygen they need to breathe. imagine arsenal fans talking about club glory....a club that is yet to win champions league wants to lecture us about glory?? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:

You have started dribbling yourself again Mr. Coogar. Did Ancellotti, Pelligrini, Mancini et al, have a new stadium to build and pay for unlike the burden Le Prof had to bear for years? When you talk of these managers, did you take into consideration the unlimited cash flow they had in their coffers unlike Wenger? Two seasons ago, we bought Ozil, we won the FA Cup. Last season we improved with another signing by buying Sanchez we won another FA Cup and we were even in strong contention for second place on the league table. Now go and figure why Chelsea has suddenly become very quiet in the transfer market despite we all know Coach Maureen loves to spend buying established players. Wenger knows walai!

ManU will have problems with all these new players coming in at once. Remember my statement today because I will splash it in your face at the end of the new coming season! If your ManU enters into the top three on the EPL table, van Gaal is a mini-god. Which I honestly doubt will happen!
lol... building a new stadium.. this is a pathetic excuse
United reconstructed old Trafford between 1995-2006 and won a treble in between.. Arsenal is a pathetic excuse of a club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Rooney a poor player? Are you insane?
What proof do you have SAF wanted to get rid of Rooney prior to retirement?
Dude..... It is too early on a Monday morning!

SAF wanted to get rid of Rooney. This is clear even to the blind, unless you are hating for hating sake.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:

Every sensible team seeks to improve. This is like asking why did Wenger buy Cech when we already have WS and Ospina?

Aside Rooney prior to van Persie arrival, who else was sharing the burden of goals Rooney was carrying for ManU? The same Rooney that Wenger was at a point tempted to buy, ManU refused to sell! You cannot run away from the fact Mr. Coogar.

Did Wenger make a bid for Rooney at any time? Or was it the same ridiculous 40,000,001 bid they made for Suarez?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2015
coogar:

Don't mind that hater abeg. He's never said any truth about Man Utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2015
sinizia:

If anyone should criticize us, it shouldn't be assanal. We're better than assanal in all ramification except in being losers. Until assanal can win UCL, i don't see any reason for you to have the temerity to display your senile unsolicited hate on us. Since '05, u dimwits have just 2 FA cups to show for it. What a useless PROF.

Keep fooling yourselves. United that was mostly middle table last season suddenly feels it is all that. Had the likes of Everton, Tottenham and Southampton not lost steam when it mattered, United will prolly be 15th on the table.

Ferguson left, and all your players lost direction. Rooney alone has over 1000 pages accredited to him on this thread over the span of Moyes and van Gaal taking charge.

I will be here to do "ntoi" come May 2016!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2015
coogar:

oh please....
before the arrival of neymar, their front 3 was pedro + messi + david villa. iniesta only played as a forward whenever any of the trio was injured.

Iniester played predominantly on the left forward for two seasons. I almost forgot he was a Central midfielder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:

You have started dribbling yourself again Mr. Coogar. Did Ancellotti, Pelligrini, Mancini et al, have a new stadium to build and pay for unlike the burden Le Prof had to bear for years? When you talk of these managers, did you take into consideration the unlimited cash flow they had in their coffers unlike Wenger? Two seasons ago, we bought Ozil, we won the FA Cup. Last season we improved with another signing by buying Sanchez we won another FA Cup and we were even in strong contention for second place on the league table. Now go and figure why Chelsea has suddenly become very quiet in the transfer market despite we all know Coach Maureen loves to spend buying established players. Wenger knows walai!

ManU will have problems with all these new players coming in at once. Remember my statement today because I will splash it in your face at the end of the new coming season! If your ManU enters into the top three on the EPL table, van Gaal is a mini-god. Which I honestly doubt will happen!

Lies!! Assanal had money, but clueless and stingy Le Poff poff relied on kids to win EPL, thinking they're in NIGERIAN PREMIER LEAGUE.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:

a person not acclimatized to failure would probably be on his thread celebrating the title...at least you know where you stand. You lot have failure encoded in your genes.. I pity your offsprings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2015
elampiro:

Iniester played predominantly on the left forward for two seasons. I almost forgot he was a Central midfielder.

that's a hyperbole!
the majority of his games were still as a central midfielder. cesc had no chance in that barca team. his arrival was supposed to be an understudy to xavi & then take over from xavi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Put Rooney on the transfer market today and see if EPL teams will not take loans to buy him off your club!

I really pray nevertheless that Real Madrid truly comes for De Gea. Even the deaf and dumb knows ManU will be utterly useless when De Gea leaves.

Continue sqquirting on each other over your new players. grin The game changer is coming soon. Scumtwats! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2015
sinizia:

SAF wanted to get rid of Rooney. This is clear even to the blind, unless you are hating for hating sake.

It's not true. SAF told the whole world inside Old Trafford that Rooney requested for a transfer but he will not be allowed to go.

The Madrid incidence was a one off. Rooney protested his position in the first leg by his body language, then SAF got Giggs into the team for some defensive duties as well as Welbeck tracking back. I see that as a quiet war between Rooney and SAF. Rooney didn't want to sacrifice for Kagawa, he didnt mind such those days. But everyone grows and thinks himself as one of the big boys in the company (league).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:

Keep fooling yourselves. United that was mostly middle table last season suddenly feels it is all that. Had the likes of Everton, Tottenham and Southampton not lost steam when it mattered, United will prolly be 15th on the table.

Ferguson left, and all your players lost direction. Rooney alone has over 1000 pages accredited to him on this thread over the span of Moyes and van Gaal taking charge.

Had Man Utd not lost steam after Carrick was injured, Man Utd would have finished above Assnal. stop kidding yourself.

Oh, SAF left and our players lost direction? But Le Poff Poff hasn't left and assanal looks more clueless and directionless than the Nigerian FG. grin grin grin

No amount of "ntoi' will erase the fact that Super Eagles have more chances of winning the WC than assanal has of winning the EPL. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2015
sinizia:

Jesu sunkun! Coogar come and read this oh! SAF wanted to get rid of Rooney? Wetin I no go read for scummies thread today?!!! cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2015
elampiro:

It's not true. SAF told the whole world inside Old Trafford that Rooney requested for a transfer but he will not be allowed to go.

The Madrid incidence was a one off. Rooney protested his position in the first leg by his body language, then SAF got Giggs into the team for some defensive duties as well as Welbeck tracking back. I see that as a quiet war between Rooney and SAF. Rooney didn't want to sacrifice for Kagawa, he didnt mind such those days. But everyone grows and think himself as one of the big boys in the company (league).

Elamps, had Ferguson not retired, Rooney would have been a goner. SAF had it up to here with Rooney's arrogance. Rooney's savior for not getting sold is Moyes. SAF would have sold Rooney and gotten a hot CF to replace him. If CR7 could be sold, who's Ronney?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:
Put Rooney on the transfer market today and see if EPL teams will not take loans to buy him off your club!

that has to do with the man utd brand, nothing to do with rooney as a footballer. phil neville is now an assistant manager in valencia(they will play champions league in the coming season). carlos quieroz went from being an assistant to SAF to becoming real madrid's manager.

the brand is responsible for this. even tom cleverley had offers left & right before settling to go for everton. an ageing falcao still managed to get into chelsea fc. once you have played for united, the stock is high & the 2nd hand value never drops!

I really pray nevertheless that Real Madrid truly comes for De Gea. Even the deaf and dumb knows ManU will be utterly useless when De Gea leaves.

valdez is still better than any of ospina, hart, lloris, mignolet, etc. and should de gea leaves, united would get oblak & develop him to be another de gea. we turn raw materials willing to learn into world class products!

Continue sqquirting on each other over your new players. grin The game changer is coming soon. Scumtwats! cool

you are just being a hypocrite!

arsene wenger bought 8 players in one summer after cleverley & anderson destroyed arsenal in the famous 8-2 humiliation. 8 new signings in one summer......so why are you crying over LVG's transfer policy?

in august 2011, wenger signed....

•jekinson
•oxdale-chamberlain
•santos
•arteta
•gervinho
•metersacker
•park chu young
•thomas eisfield

pataki, remove this mask of hypocrisy! cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thok(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:

Dude, u've had your 15 mins.
1, They lost steam because they lost matches and had draws. While united Won some and lost some.
Don't ever compare.
2, Calculate how many points we earned after we had 13 points in 9 matches, and compare with other teams, we earned 57 points in 29 matches. thats an average of almost 2 points. which means they were deserved.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:

Jesu sunkun! Coogar come and read this oh! SAF wanted to get rid of Rooney? Wetin I no go read for scummies thread today?!!! cheesy grin

It's the truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2015
coogar:

You cant tell us the reason why SAF bought Van Persie was Rooney's decline.
Players get dropped ... due to various reasons... Doesn't mean the player will be sold or whatnot
Coogar you are a goat....... Your personal vendetta with Rooney has blocked you from reasoning objectively on the matter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2015
Pataki:

rooney was on his way out in 2013. had SAF not retired, SAF would have frustrated rooney out of the club. he did it with beckham & ruud, rooney wouldn't have been an exception.

SAF left rooney out of the biggest game united played that season & rooney continued to leave büttprints on the bench even after the madrid game.

there's no way rooney would miss out a game against madrid at OT if there was no beef between him and SAF. no player survives any beef with SAF. keane, stam, beckham, ruud are living examples.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2015
sinizia:

Dude get lost.... I don't debate or 'back and forth' with halfwits or nonentities!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Utter nonsense... I challenge anyone here to bring me a cold blooded evidence of fact sheet that SAF wanted to get rid of Wazza!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2015
I don't even know the road to assanal or chelshit's threads, yet these haters be orgasming all over our thread just because we're better than them. Go back to your threads, we don't give a hoot about assanal and chelshit. We can afford to sign anyone we want, is it your money?

Ed should buy Sanchez and send these wailing wailers back to their rocks. we did it with Persie, we can do it again. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2015
coogar:

you are just being a hypocrite!

arsene wenger bought 8 players in one summer after cleverley & anderson destroyed arsenal in the famous 8-2 humiliation. 8 new signings in one summer......so why are you crying over LVG's transfer policy?

in august 2011, wenger signed....

•jekinson
•oxdale-chamberlain
•santos
•arteta
•gervinho
•metersacker
•park chu young
•thomas eisfield

pataki, remove this mask of hypocrisy! cheesy

with all these world class players arsenal got , they surely must have won the league that year?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Dude get lost.... I don't debate or 'back and forth' with halfwits or nonentities!

That's because you lack the cognitive ability to reason like a human without sounding like an hediot. What's with the insults?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2015
coogar:

don't mind those folks.....
na english FA cause this mess. our humongous revenue gets shared fairly equally with hopeless clubs like chelsea & arsenal. this is why they have mouth talking nonsense.

if it's done the la liga way, these roaches wouldn't be here talking nonsense. our brand gives them the oxygen they need to breathe. imagine arsenal fans talking about club glory....a club that is yet to win champions league wants to lecture us about glory?? cheesy
pls what is the emboldened called, i'm getting old: metaphor, irony, oxymoron, paradox. . .?
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You cant tell us the reason why SAF bought Van Persie was Rooney's decline.

after watching rooney's lame effort in 11/12 when we squandered an 8-point lead to lose the title to citeh, SAF had had enough with the rooney experiment. he had to buy a proven striker that would deliver him his parting gift to man utd.

van persie was the best player in the league & he was unsettled at arsenal due to your perennial barrenness. SAF moved quickly, got van persie & united won the league by 11 points. rooney became peripheral & RVP became the main man.

Players get dropped ... due to various reasons... Doesn't mean the player will be sold or whatnot

you are a fool!
players get dropped for games that are inconsequential. the madrid game was united's biggest game that year. there's no way enriquez would drop messi in a big game.....unless of course, he wants to get rid of him!

Coogar you are a goat....... Your personal vendetta with Rooney has blocked you from reasoning objectively on the matter.

your barrenness in the premier league has beclouded your senses. i don't expect you to argue rationally. a woman that has been barren for 12 years would most likely be in a mental hospital. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2015
StarBoard:

pls what is the emboldened called, i'm getting old: metaphor, irony, oxymoron, paradox. . .?
grin
the modern term is BS grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2015
leggo:

the modern term is BS grin

*. . .falls of cashew tree. . .*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2015
sinizia:

That's because you lack the cognitive ability to reason like a human without sounding like an hediot. What's with the insults?

You are bloody slubberdegullion!

Go fu..ck yourself, brainless twerp!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.