Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8867688 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
DDG has surely learned the hard way this season, Vidic doesn't understand "keeper's ball".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
Very good 3 points. We certainly made hard work of it but it was always going to be tough against Sunderland away who are fighting for their lives.

Carrick should be our player of the season atleast based off his consistency this season. RvP has really gone off the boil something serious he needs to know that this is not Arsenal and we perform in the 2nd half of the season. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mr_TA: Very good 3 points. We certainly made hard work of it but it was always going to be tough against Sunderland away who are fighting for their lives.

Carrick should be our player of the season at least based off his consistency this season. RvP has really gone off the boil something serious he needs to know that this is not Arsenal and we perform in the 2nd half of the season. wink

Carrick has made more FORWARD passes than any other player in the league this season. 110 more than any other midfielder.
#Class.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
montelik: DDG has surely learned the hard way this season, Vidic doesn't understand "keeper's ball".

that could have been another goal.....

vidic gets too attracted to the ball, he plays like a zombie sometimes.....we got lucky cos de gea punched the ball well before vidic collided with him. this is about the 4th or 5th time this is happening between de gea and vidic. only vidic gets in the way of his goalie!

that being said, another forgettable game but i cannot complain especially with monday's game in sight. another clean sheet for de gea. valencia was shyte as usual. van persie should have done better with the last kick of the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
It is clear now why we were after Hazard and Moura last summer. Our best wingers this season have been Rafael, Evra and Buttner. It is a really sad situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
montelik: It is clear now why we were after Hazard and Moura last summer. Our best wingers this season have been Rafael, Evra and Buttner. It is a really sad situation.

Truth.com, Valencia is scaring me. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mr_TA:

Truth.com, Valencia is scaring me. sad
im telling you if SAF delayed his sale next season then he(valencia) shd prepare 2 play as a full left back! cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
This is really upsetting! We are out of the FA cup, from a 2-0 lead at OT that ended 2-2 we came here to lose 1-0.

Vpersie missed some clear chances, Nani was kinda sloppy in the first half, immediately cleverly was removed and Giggs came in with jones going to right back we lost the midfield but we shud have saved the game with those Vpersie miss. Hernandez's headed was quite painfull, top class save from cech.

We lost by a beauty of a goal from BA!

I hope we can still wrap up the league!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ba! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yeah, Nani is world class.
He should be on 130k a week judging from displays like today's.
Seriously I wonder why people bite their noses to spite their faces. Valencia has been terrible all season long, but Nani is not better. At least Valencia can be an efficient right back.What else does Nani bring to the table?

And really, van Persie?
Two good chances at the death and none hit target?
Have Arsenal scammed us with another dud buy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
coded guy: top class save from cech.
But according to some noise-maker, Cech is over-rated and David De Gea is better than him.
That save won the game for Chelsea. But some expert tells us that Europe best goalie last season is rubbish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
Manure ko, Fertiliser ni undecided mtschew undecided

Una nor reach tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
D team played like notin was @ stake even wen 1 goal down! Carrick was d only 1 tryin 2 create sth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
StarBoard:

And really, van Persie?

taaa. sharrap dia. when him dey score like pure water for early season u dey happy, u take the benefit along with the liability.

performances like that is why arsenal don't win Nada. they will perform like star come reach crucial time forget where goal dey. after all na Wenger go take blame

u buy a Wenger player that's what u get.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
StarBoard: Yeah, Nani is world class.
He should be on 130k a week judging from displays like today's.
Seriously I wonder why people bite their noses to spite their faces. Valencia has been terrible all season long, but Nani is not better. At least Valencia can be an efficient right back.What else does Nani bring to the table?

And really, van Persie?

NaaA I think you should take it easy, Nani had a stinker of a game today does not mean he is not a good player, maybe the world class tag might be a little to far fetched but I think he is an excellent player on his day. It is unfair to pick the day a player has a bad game to conclude that he is useless and keep quiet when the same player has a good game. The first leg and even the Madrid game were excellent games for Nani b4 the red card.

Now you are questioning the potency of Vpersie? That's not fair at all, when he was banging in the goals nobody came here to say Vpersie is a scam sold to us by Arsenal and all his efficiency in front of goal for us will dry soon. Now he is having a bad spell he looks like a scam!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
StarBoard:
But according to some noise-maker, Cech is over-rated and David De Gea is better than him.
That save won the game for Chelsea. But some expert tells us that Europe best goalie last season is rubbish.
abi oo. Dt grammer blabbing troll go cme here cme dey shout opta stats. Smh!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
C'mon! hw abt DDG save in d 1st leg? I think we missed Rooney 2day n i must gv kudos 2 Carrick. Let's face d league!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
chrisley024: C'mon! hw abt DDG save in d 1st leg? I think we missed Rooney 2day n i must gv kudos 2 Carrick. Let's face d league!
Rooney featured in the first encounter, and he wasn't decisive undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
coded guy:

NaaA I think you should take it easy, Nani had a stinker of a game today does not mean he is not a good player, maybe the world class tag might be a little to far fetched but I think he is an excellent player on his day. It is unfair to pick the day a player has a bad game to conclude that he is useless and keep quiet when the same player has a good game. The first leg and even the Madrid game were excellent games for Nani b4 the red card.

Now you are questioning the potency of Vpersie? That's not fair at all, when he was banging in the goals nobody came here to say Vpersie is a scam sold to us by Arsenal and all his efficiency in front of goal for us will dry soon. Now he is having a bad spell he looks like a scam!!!

bros me sef tire for some 'fans'. Its just so hard to reply some posts here, I can't help but wonder what they'll say assuming United were swapped with Chelsea based on current form and position!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
StarBoard:

of course, the save won chelsea the game, not van persie's profligacy.....
sometimes i really think there's sawdust in your cranial cavity. the same petr cech lambert destroyed barely 48 hrs ago from a freekick well outside the penalty box is suddenly world class? if cech's worldclass, why is chelsea 30 points below the league leaders?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
SailorXY: bros me sef tire for some 'fans'. Its just so hard to reply some posts here, I can't help but wonder what they'll say assuming United were swapped with Chelsea based on current form and position!

All the players would have been assassinated b4 dec. Fergie would have been whisked to timbuktu and surrendered to the rebels for first class torture.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Belovedd: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
who do you honestly think is a more prolific striker: chicharito or Ba?

For me its Chicharito
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
Belovedd: who do you honestly think is a more prolific striker: chicharito or Ba?

For me its Chicharito

Chicharito He is one of the best predator and poacher in the world
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2013
coogar:

of course, the save won chelsea the game, not van persie's profligacy.....
sometimes i really think there's sawdust in your cranial cavity. the same petr cech lambert destroyed barely 48 hrs ago from a freekick well outside the penalty box is suddenly world class? if cech's worldclass, why is chelsea 30 points below the league leaders?
You don't have to respond to those guys, we know them. So just one save has now made cech better than de gea. base on this season's performance, even most chelsea fan knows de gea has been the better.
The inclusion of jones in the midfield today was a very big mistake, it was as if we were trying to contain chelsea(for God sake we are not playing barca or madrid, it's just chelsea) and that goes a long way to affect our attacking play, the chelsea midfield were having a field day because we were not taking the game to them. Sir Alex bottled this also, we must reinforce the midfield next season or we continue to suffer against every decent midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2013
glad we lost my nani loving friends can now see how useless he is seriously fergie is tired why bench shinji and bring in giggs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2013
Nani had an off day which AV has been avin throut d season. Afterall he still got more assists n goals. Our mid n wingers are jus poo. We nid CR7 bak n sum players shuld leave
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 4:21am On Apr 03, 2013
n0m0705:
You don't have to respond to those guys, we know them. So just one save has now made cech better than de gea. base on this season's performance, even most chelsea fan knows de gea has been the better.
The inclusion of jones in the midfield today was a very big mistake, it was as if we were trying to contain chelsea(for God sake we are not playing barca or madrid, it's just chelsea) and that goes a long way to affect our attacking play, the chelsea midfield were having a field day because we were not taking the game to them. Sir Alex bottled this also, we must reinforce the midfield next season or we continue to suffer against every decent midfield

all of a sudden, u are now better than fergie. fergie celebrated the departure of drogba but got ill the day he saw the three weapons of mass destruction in the name of hazard, mata and oscar. go back to ur record and tell me the last time man u won chelsea without howard webb or mark clattenberg on the line up.
the last time we saw man u win chelsea was at stamford bridge in the season show of shame that saw chelsea given two red cards and lost on an offside goal which is still here online. chelsea made known their claim in a replay with a win over man u in the carling cup. here again in the fa cup, chelsea did what they kno0w how to do best, winning man u in the absence of webb and clattenberg. what are we expecting in the next meeting? webb or clattenberg at the middle.
uncle think am now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 6:04am On Apr 03, 2013
1025:

all of a sudden, u are now better than fergie. fergie celebrated the departure of drogba but got ill the day he saw the three weapons of mass destruction in the name of hazard, mata and oscar. go back to ur record and tell me the last time man u won chelsea without howard webb or mark clattenberg on the line up.
the last time we saw man u win chelsea was at stamford bridge in the season show of shame that saw chelsea given two red cards and lost on an offside goal which is still here online. chelsea made known their claim in a replay with a win over man u in the carling cup. here again in the fa cup, chelsea did what they kno0w how to do best, winning man u in the absence of webb and clattenberg. what are we expecting in the next meeting? webb or clattenberg at the middle.
uncle think am now.
Keep running your mouth, I don't have to think back cos you were well beaten last season at old trafford, and why will fergie celebrate the exit of drogba that only manage to score only one goal in the league and three in all against man utd in his entire career not minding that he was in a clear offside position b4 scoring. Enjoy your victory, but the league table don't lie, if your team is as good as you think, you'll live to tell the tale by may.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2013
n0m0705:
Jones was the major reason United had a very comfortable first half. We gave up the midfield when he was moved to right back and got desperate, Chelsea won cuz the goal just popped in which happens. Ferdinand lost Ba, whom Smalling had reduced to a mere blue-shirt fan on the pitch. Nani had an oFf-day, he is just returning from injury yet he offered more going forward than Valencia {who was very solid @ right back I must add}. Welbeck was a menace in the first half, but I can't help wishing he can keep up the good work for 90minutes at least. Chicharito is developing fast in ball skills, he will be another Ronaldo de Lima {we must KEEP HIM}. It was a good game, it only reiterate the fact that with the addition of a top 'experienced' defender to ease out Ferdinand and a class ball-playing defensive midfielder {not just any bully} added to the players on ground, United will have no competitor in the EPL for at least 4 years
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2013
n0m0705:
Keep running your mouth, I don't have to think back cos you were well beaten last season at old trafford, and why will fergie celebrate the exit of drogba that only manage to score only one goal in the league and three in all against man utd in his entire career not minding that he was in a clear offside position b4 scoring. Enjoy your victory, but the league table don't lie, if your team is as good as you think, you'll live to tell the tale by may.

kakakakakakakaka, babababababababab dedededededed mbambambamaba. what i did is called laughing in demba ba language. uncle, everybody knows that epl of this year was used as compensation to man u who was unable to win anything last year. how many games did man u win without controversy this season? which league table? the whole world is making mockery of epl so go home and rest. you were up for triple without thinking how influential howard webb and clattenberg can be. the only winning man u had against this season was even rejected by man u fans who are christians. ur evans kicked our 50 million player and that idiot clatternberg had the gut to give him card for falling in the middle of the field while the world class divers in man u(evra, nani, welbeck and the most prolific diver in the history of football ashley young)were never given any type of card for their actions.
football no dey lie. no be chelsea pursue u in carling cup this year and no be chelsea still dump u out of fa cup and i can authoritatively to come in any day and drop howard webb and idiot clatternberg and chelsea will turn u up and down.
do i need to remind u that it took the fraudulent activities of clatternberg for man u to win at stamford bridge in ten years. go and see ur records. at the end of the day, ur epl title can be won by wigan if they get half of the favours ur team get.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2013
angry sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ChristoBam and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.