Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,249 members, 7,864,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8875923 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2013
1025:

kakakakakakakaka, babababababababab dedededededed mbambambamaba. what i did is called laughing in demba ba language. uncle, everybody knows that epl of this year was used as compensation to man u who was unable to win anything last year. how many games did man u win without controversy this season? which league table? the whole world is making mockery of epl so go home and rest. you were up for triple without thinking how influential howard webb and clattenberg can be. the only winning man u had against this season was even rejected by man u fans who are christians. ur evans kicked our 50 million player and that idiot clatternberg had the gut to give him card for falling in the middle of the field while the world class divers in man u(evra, nani, welbeck and the most prolific diver in the history of football ashley young)were never given any type of card for their actions.
football no dey lie. no be chelsea pursue u in carling cup this year and no be chelsea still dump u out of fa cup and i can authoritatively to come in any day and drop howard webb and idiot clatternberg and chelsea will turn u up and down.
do i need to remind u that it took the fraudulent activities of clatternberg for man u to win at stamford bridge in ten years. go and see ur records. at the end of the day, ur epl title can be won by wigan if they get half of the favours ur team get.
the bee only pops out when honey drops to buzz around, I keep wondering where the bee has been all the while there has been honey drought undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2013
Lol! Next time they get a win. Dont mind glory huntin fans!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
SailorXY:
Jones was the major reason United had a very comfortable first half. We gave up the midfield when he was moved to right back and got desperate, Chelsea won cuz the goal just popped in which happens. Ferdinand lost Ba, whom Smalling had reduced to a mere blue-shirt fan on the pitch. Nani had an oFf-day, he is just returning from injury yet he offered more going forward than Valencia {who was very solid @ right back I must add}. Welbeck was a menace in the first half, but I can't help wishing he can keep up the good work for 90minutes at least. Chicharito is developing fast in ball skills, he will be another Ronaldo de Lima {we must KEEP HIM}. It was a good game, it only reiterate the fact that with the addition of a top 'experienced' defender to ease out Ferdinand and a class ball-playing defensive midfielder {not just any bully} added to the players on ground, United will have no competitor in the EPL for at least 4 years

uncle, for the first time, i am in love with a man u fan though most of them condemned the criminal activity that led to man u winning chelsea the last time we met in epl. brother, until man u call a spade a spade, nothing will change as long as u keep calling a spade farming equipment. have u ever asked urself why man u wins whenever howard webb and mark clatternberg are involved.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
[/b][b]
4llerbuntu:

taaa. sharrap dia. when him dey score like pure water for early season u dey happy, u take the benefit along with the liability.

performances like that is why arsenal don't win Nada. they will perform like star come reach crucial time forget where goal dey. after all na Wenger go take blame

u buy a Wenger player that's what u get.

Show me where I jumped on van Persie's bandwagon earlier in the season. Just one post from me.

coded guy:
NaaA I think you should take it easy, Nani had a stinker of a game today does not mean he is not a good player, maybe the world class tag might be a little to far fetched but I think he is an excellent player on his day. It is unfair to pick the day a player has a bad game to conclude that he is useless and keep quiet when the same player has a good game. The first leg and even the Madrid game were excellent games for Nani b4 the red card.
But 130k per week should suggest the demand is coming from a world class player.
And Nani's best game so far for United was vs Reading in the FA Cup.I'm yet to see what he's done all season long.

coded guy:
Now you are questioning the potency of Vpersie? That's not fair at all, when he was banging in the goals nobody came here to say Vpersie is a scam sold to us by Arsenal and all his efficiency in front of goal for us will dry soon. Now he is having a bad spell he looks like a scam!!!
When was van Persie's last goal for United?
Nearly two months ago.What have you done for me lately?
And how about the fluffed chances vs Real and the easy shot he had vs Sunderland?
Need not say any more.
Dude is over-priced.

coogar:

of course, the save won chelsea the game, not van persie's profligacy.....
sometimes i really think there's sawdust in your cranial cavity. the same petr cech lambert destroyed barely 48 hrs ago from a freekick well outside the penalty box is suddenly world class? if cech's worldclass, why is chelsea 30 points below the league leaders?
As usual this childish goon will never argue without branding insults.
So Cech is now the only player available in Chelsea? What about your beloved Juan Mata?Isn't he supposed to be the best attacking midfielder in England according to you.And your man-lover Torres too.

And I'm sure a thing called hindsight doesn't exist in your limited vocabulary. Van Persie didn't even manage to hit target
while Cech saved a goal-bound header from Hernandez to preserve Chelsea's lead.
You still have concrete in the left side of your skull.Rabid numbskull.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
SailorXY:
Jones was the major reason United had a very comfortable first half. We gave up the midfield when he was moved to right back and got desperate, Chelsea won cuz the goal just popped in which happens. Ferdinand lost Ba, whom Smalling had reduced to a mere blue-shirt fan on the pitch. Nani had an oFf-day, he is just returning from injury yet he offered more going forward than Valencia {who was very solid @ right back I must add}. Welbeck was a menace in the first half, but I can't help wishing he can keep up the good work for 90minutes at least. Chicharito is developing fast in ball skills, he will be another Ronaldo de Lima {we must KEEP HIM}. It was a good game, it only reiterate the fact that with the addition of a top 'experienced' defender to ease out Ferdinand and a class ball-playing defensive midfielder {not just any bully} added to the players on ground, United will have no competitor in the EPL for at least 4 years
Yes We were comfortable but we offered nothing going forward, because jones presence means we were just trying to contain them. I think what we need is a midfielder that can link the attack with the midfield and that has been our problem, we have very good defenders who can stand their ground on a good day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
1025:

uncle, for the first time, i am in love with a man u fan though most of them condemned the criminal activity that led to man u winning chelsea the last time we met in epl. brother, until man u call a spade a spade, nothing will change as long as u keep calling a spade farming equipment. have u ever asked urself why man u wins whenever howard webb and mark clatternberg are involved.
Probably u quoted the wrong post or maybe u should just rephrase cuz I don't see how this reply tags with the quoted post undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
StarBoard:
As usual this childish goon will never argue without branding insults.

you are a serial wankër!
i am sure you had örgasms when chelsea won just to reinforce your stüpid beliefs that the team is not good enough! sometimes your stüpidity baffles me!

So Cech is now the only player available in Chelsea? What about your beloved Juan Mata?Isn't he supposed to be the best attacking midfielder in England according to you.And your man-lover Torres too.

what has this gotta do with the argument? are you this spastic that you cannot put your eyes on the ball?

And I'm sure a thing called hindsight doesn't exist in your limited vocabulary. Van Persie didn't even manage to hit target while Cech saved a goal-bound header from Hernandez to preserve Chelsea's lead.
You still have concrete in the left side of your skull.Rabid numbskull.

you are a tool - van persie was a substitute!
so if a striker didn't hit target in the last 30 mins means he wouldn't have hit the target in 90 mins? sometimes i think your thalamus and your cerebellum have swapped places. cech preserved chelsea's lead now makes him world class? the same cech that sits 22 points below de gea?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
hahahahahahahaha
man u fans, i hope none of u is question the knowledge of the all knowing fergie?
the only way to stop the menace of hazard-mata-oscar is howard webb or clattenberg at the middle for man u.
i have asked this question and i am asking again, can any one point to a game where chelsea was beaten against man u without controversy?
most of us here whose conscience are gone will tell u man u won chelsea this season but tell me, if enyimba was in the same position where two players were fraudulently sent off and one small thing from mexico ran from the net to score a world class offside goal, won't enyimba win?
even at 2 - 0 at old traford, man u escaped from the dangerous legs of these chelsea machines though there was no escape route for them at stamford bridge.
i will tell u here now, get webb or clattenberg in the next game or suffer defeat.
we have dumped u out of two competitions this year and i will not be happy if any of u celebrate this epl that was fraudulently given to ur team this year to avoid going home trophy-less like una brother arsenal.
in england, there are new regimes. it used to be liverpool, arsenal and man u but today, howard webb and clattenberg apart, chelsea and man city and the new kings of the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kindergarten kids make more sense wen they talk than dis guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
1025 was conceived via anäl sex
there's no way anyone can be this much of an asshöle! i am sure it's clattenburg and howard webb that eliminated them from the group stage in europe this season. a side that cannot beat ordinary southampton shouldn't even be mentioned in the assembly of elite teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
1025: hahahahahahahaha
man u fans, i hope none of u is question the knowledge of the all knowing fergie?
the only way to stop the menace of hazard-mata-oscar is howard webb or clattenberg at the middle for man u.
i have asked this question and i am asking again, can any one point to a game where chelsea was beaten against man u without controversy?
most of us here whose conscience are gone will tell u man u won chelsea this season but tell me, if enyimba was in the same position where two players were fraudulently sent off and one small thing from mexico ran from the net to score a world class offside goal, won't enyimba win?
even at 2 - 0 at old traford, man u escaped from the dangerous legs of these chelsea machines though there was no escape route for them at stamford bridge.
i will tell u here now, get webb or clattenberg in the next game or suffer defeat.
we have dumped u out of two competitions this year and i will not be happy if any of u celebrate this epl that was fraudulently given to ur team this year to avoid going home trophy-less like una brother arsenal.
in england, there are new regimes. it used to be liverpool, arsenal and man u but today, howard webb and clattenberg apart, chelsea and man city and the new kings of the game.
i actually tot anoda person was d daftest on nairaland, bt afta going thru dis post of urs... Mehn!!! I just had to change my mind!! Bros.....ur foolishness reigns supreme, sir!!! Wot happened 2yrs ago in d UCL?? Wot happened at OT last season?? Wot about dt match we won 2-1 at OT??( i think it was 2 seasons ago..vidic and hernandez scored in d match, and dt result actually decided d title). Betta stop hating on utd, as it appears d hatred u got is actually driving u insane to d extent dt ur reasoning has become wharped!! tsnt good for ur health oo!! Guy.. Manutd and chelsea ARE NOT, AND WILL NEVER BE MATES!!! E be like say na dt UCL wey una win, dey enta una coconut heads!! I cant imagine, in 2004, mk one porto fan cme dey yarn ballz to a madrid fan, just cuz porto win UCL!!! Isnt it smehow??shey d 2 of dem be mates ni Guy.. Mind yasef oo!!!*spits on 1025's coconut head*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
Seems United will get Thiago from Barca. A welcome addition for me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2013

Ummm... Someone said u were conceived thru a.nal sex, which is quite hilarious altho I don't agree with him. I actually think u were *vomited* belched from the fermented bowels of an aged pig. Now toddle of kid, ur presence is needed in the cattle square
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
SailorXY: Seems United will get Thiago from Barca. A welcome addition for me
no joor. I dnt think he wld add d presence required in that midfield of ours. Besides, considering his age and where he is coming frm, i dnt see him as an immediate solution to our midfield problems
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
dademola: no joor. I dnt think he wld add d presence required in that midfield of ours. Besides, considering his age and where he is coming frm, i dnt see him as an immediate solution to our midfield problems
There is no "immediate solution" to our midfield problems. If he joins up with Kagawa, Cleverley, Anderson then there can be good balance over the course of 5 - 6 years. Besides, he is a schemer, he'll not be competing with a DM (whoever he is United buys) but with Kagawa, Cleverley, Anderson & Carrick if he is still around in the long run.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2013
dademola: no joor. I dnt think he wld add d presence required in that midfield of ours. Besides, considering his age and where he is coming frm, i dnt see him as an immediate solution to our midfield problems
What! He is going to be a very good addition, if there is anything united need now, it is a very good ball joggler in the midfield, someone that can hold the ball and move very well with it and I think thiago can do that very well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2013
SailorXY: Seems United will get Thiago from Barca. A welcome addition for me

thiago from barca?
what needs to be replaced is alex ferguson's tactical brain or remove phelan and get someone who can challenge fergie's tactical foul-ups.

what's the brain behind playing cleverley as a left winger against chelsea? why play valencia as a right back? the whole set up was just foul. phil jones is not a midfielder....

have we won any match with him in the midfield? anderson destroyed chelsea in the capital one tie at the bridge. why didn't he play on monday alongside cleverley? wrong tactics against sunderland in the league, wrong tactics against chelsea 2 days later.

i guess fergie just prioritised his options - the league had more importance than the fa cup for him. there was no chance we would ever beat chelsea without rooney, van persie and rafael at the bridge! the team selection and the tactics against sunderland and chelsea were rubbish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Rooney n Rafael are injured naa!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
chrisley024: Rooney n Rafael are injured naa!

why did he start rafael against sunderland?
the cup tie was a one-off game - he should have rested the big boys for that one and play the others for the sunderland game. we can lose at sunderland and still win the league. one loss in the cup tie = elimination! fergie is an idiöt!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fabville: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2013

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
keep ranting

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
The players with the best win percentages (20+ games) at all 45 teams to play in the PL.

http://twitpic.com/cgw6oe

Although he hasn't played so many games yet, it's still interesting to observe that Cleverley has the highest win percentage (87%) on that list. I believe this is no mere coincidence, but instead lends more credence to coogar's argument that United tend to win more games with him on the pitch (in his preferred midfield role of course). Those that claim that Cleverley brings nothing to our midfield may want to have a rethink.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Purist: The players with the best win percentages (20+ games) at all 45 teams to play in the PL.

Although he hasn't played so many games yet, it's still interesting to observe that Cleverley has the highest win percentage (87%) on that list. I believe this is no mere coincidence, but instead lends more credence to coogar's argument that United tend to win more games with him on the pitch (in his preferred midfield role of course). Those that claim that Cleverley brings nothing to our midfield may want to have a rethink.

those that say cleverley brings nothing to the way we play are rëtards....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Amazing

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ryan Giggs has more medals and accolades than almost all the EPL clubs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fabville: 12:19am On Apr 05, 2013
Where is the consistency in Europe? If it were to be Man United it is worth Red card but for other teams it doesn't worth it. We are not hearing any noise from anybody right now. Javi Martinez of Bayern did worst against Rosicky of Arsenal and he got a Yellow card while. Karim Benzema also did worst than Nani's against a Galastasaray player and got no booking. The refree should just accept he made a mistake.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2013
Fabville: Where is the consistency in Europe? If it were to be Man United it is worth Red card but for other teams it doesn't worth it. We are not hearing any noise from anybody right now. Javi Martinez of Bayern did worst against Rosicky of Arsenal and he got a Yellow card while. Karim Benzema also did worst than Nani's against a Galastasaray player and got no booking. The refree should just accept he made a mistake.
it is called conspiracy theory,the refree was asked to eliminate Manchester United in that match,but you know what?Real Madrid aint winning that trophy because God no dey sleep,that cup is between Barcelona and Bayern Munich,quote me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
IYA NGBALI: it is called conspiracy theory,the refree was asked to eliminate Manchester United in that match,but you know what?Real Madrid aint winning that trophy because God no dey sleep,that cup is between Barcelona and Bayern Munich,quote me.
I will gladly fast for Dortmund any day of the week undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
Been busy for a bit since the Cup defeat to Chelsea so havent had a chance to respond. I was very disappointed by that defeat as I really wanted the FA Cup as well this year. Its been so long since we've won the FA Cup. I really hope SAF will finally address the midfield this summer. The squad is desperately crying for a spark from the midfield which we're lacking severely. I still think we need atleast 2 solid midfielders this summer. I dont know who exactly but hopefully the club scouts are doing what they're paid to do.

Carrick is awesome and has been so good this season but that's part of the problem any combination of our strongest midfield has to have him in it mostly as the defensive anchor and the deep lying playmaker. He's 31/32 now and we cannot continue to rely on him so much. Our wingers have also been woefully out of form for a while now which is a shame but Ive always been of the mid that if your midfield is strong enough it will cover deficiencies in attack and defence.

Hopefully RVP comes off this rut soon as this is getting silly now. On to the next one! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Purist: The players with the best win percentages (20+ games) at all 45 teams to play in the PL.

i wanna ask: what do you think of our central midfield??lets start from there...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mr_TA: Been busy for a bit since the Cup defeat to Chelsea so havent had a chance to respond. I was very disappointed by that defeat as I really wanted the FA Cup as well this year. Its been so long since we've won the FA Cup. I really hope SAF will finally address the midfield this summer. The squad is desperately crying for a spark from the midfield which we're lacking severely. I still think we need atleast 2 solid midfielders this summer. I dont know who exactly but hopefully the club scouts are doing what they're paid to do.

Carrick is awesome and has been so good this season but that's part of the problem any combination of our strongest midfield has to have him in it mostly as the defensive anchor and the deep lying playmaker. He's 31/32 now and we cannot continue to rely on him so much. Our wingers have also been woefully out of form for a while now which is a shame but Ive always been of the mid that if your midfield is strong enough it will cover deficiencies in attack and defence.

Hopefully RVP comes off this rut soon as this is getting silly now. On to the next one! cool

all fergie could have done was to play anderson + cleverley + carrick in that midfield and we would have been good enough to beat chelsea. there's nothing wrong with the midfield, the selection and the tactics have lost us more games this season than the personnel. why would you leave jones/carrick in the midfield then play cleverley as a left winger?

what sort of idiotic tactics is that? disappointed in fergie in the sense that he sacrificed the chelsea game for the needless 3 points against sunderland. we could afford to lose to sunderland and still win the league. he should have sent the reserves to sunderland and play his strongest team possible at the bridge......

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.