Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,488 members, 7,865,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8878575 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mr_TA: Well hopefully before Baba makes a mess of things he realises what huge mistakes he's making with the team. At the highest level, this team simply isnt good enough.

Not that Im trying to make him a scapegoat but Giggs should be nowhere near the first 11. Our "wingers" are a joke. Welbeck the striker than cant score and Baba just making baffling and questionable team selections. We might still win the title but it wont be a sweet title win. And a very tiny part of me wouldnt mind us choking and throwing it away.

Maybe then Baba would realise we have huge gaps in the team that need filling. I still maintain we need 2 midfielders and in reality we could and should clear out Anderson,Giggs,Scholes,Valencia, possibly Nani ( since SAF no longer trusts him).

Need 2 Top midfielders and possibly another winger (apart from Zaha) to replace Nani/Valencia.

our wingers? is welbeck a winger?
why did fergie start welbeck as a winger playing in front of rafael. i have watched all our league games for 5 yrs and this is the first time i am seeing such. there was no understanding between the 2 - and we were playing the toughest opposition in the league. we had valencia, nani, cleverley and anderson in the squad! what happened to the blueprint we had used earlier in the season to win all our tough away games?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

our wingers? is welbeck a winger?
why did fergie start welbeck as a winger playing in front of rafael. i have watched all our league games for 5 yrs and this is the first time i am seeing such. there was no understanding between the 2 - and we were playing the toughest opposition in the league. we had valencia, nani, cleverley and anderson in the squad! what happened to the blueprint we had used earlier in the season to win all our tough away games?

i knew you'll find a way to bring Anderson into the argument.
na wetin? you and that boy swear blood oath?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
mbulela:
i knew you'll find a way to bring Anderson into the argument.
na wetin? you and that boy swear blood oath?

well we saw how giggsy's backheel won us the 3 points tonight, didn't we? i wish this had happened in a title-decider game on the last day of the season. maybe then people would realise giggs is the problem with our midfield......

how would anderson and cleverley be feeling watching a 40-year old geriatric fool staring important games ahead of them? it's a crying shame. every league game we have lost this season has a common denominator(ryan giggs) - what else do we need to see he's poison to the spirit of that team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Belovedd: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
we've played poorly since the Madrid loss, dunno if that's what has affected the team but they have to wake up else there'll be a repeat of last season.
I also think SAF should condsider retiring. He isn't as quick wrt. decision making as he used to be. He should retire before he begins to spoil the legacy he had built for himself. He can always remain behind d scene.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
Belovedd: we've played poorly since the Madrid loss, dunno if that's what has affected the team but they have to wake up else there'll be a repeat of last season.
I also think SAF should condsider retiring. He isn't as quick wrt. decision making as he used to be. He should retire before he begins to spoil the legacy he had built for himself. He can always remain behind d scene.

fergie should go to hell....
granted, he's an outstanding man manager - he knows how to squeeze every puff of oxygen out of his players but tactically, he is rubbish. any one of us here is better than him selecting teams and having the tactical nous to win matches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
I never thought I would say this but Fergie is a dumbass. Playing Giggs in a game like this for 90mins is just disgraceful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
i'm sure fergie himself wlda played berra dan giggs, assuming he came on!!!! the truth is that, since rvp's goal drought started, d team has been struggling!!d deficiencies of the team r now getting more and more obvious every week!! too bad!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 3:48am On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2013
No midfielders,no wingers...only defenders and strikers....we nid toure,silva,and nasri in our team..nobody in dis squad can hold d ball 4 2mins.....young and jones did dia best though.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2013
Fussbot: No midfielders,no wingers...only defenders and strikers....we nid toure,silva,and nasri in our team..nobody in dis squad can hold d ball 4 2mins.....young and jones did dia best though.....
Yes we dnt av very good players in d mid but SAF makes tins worse by playin a 40yr old man who has playd his entire futbal as a winger in our mid where we've Clev n Ando. Dat Giggs playd 90mins is beyond me. R we still encouragin young talents? Fergie is our no.1 problem!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2013
chrisley024: Yes we dnt av very good players in d mid but SAF makes tins worse by playin a 40yr old man who has playd his entire futbal as a winger in our mid where we've Clev n Ando. Dat Giggs playd 90mins is beyond me. R we still encouragin young talents? Fergie is our no.1 problem!

Exactly, especially playing Giggs in very important games like yesterdays' game. We could have wrapped up the league even with draw sef.

I think he played cleverly as winger against against chelsea in the FA cup and his reactions to situation during the course of a game is getting really, I mean really really slow. He waits till things have gone belle up b4 reacting. Am so upset I feel he should just resign and take Giggs with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2013
coded guy:

Exactly, especially playing Giggs in very important games like yesterdays' game. We could have wrapped up the league even with draw sef.

I think he played cleverly as winger against against chelsea in the FA cup and his reactions to situation during the course of a game is getting really, I mean really really slow. He waits till things have gone belle up b4 reacting. Am so upset I feel he should just resign and take Giggs with him.

this is what i call "the undiluted truth"
what i see in fergie and giggs is; "diminishing returns" this is where drogba made the wisest decision of his life. living while the ovation was high, higher, highest.
man u winning this season does not present the best team in the land with the trophy rather the most connected team gets the usual gift. epl is a compromised league and it takes God's intervention for ANY OTHER team to win like the miracle of last season.
if howard webb or clattenberg was the ref for the game yesterday, the story and result would have been a different thing all together.
take a trip to any search engine and look up the controversial victories of man u this season, u will agree with me that if teams like wigan and qpr get the same favours, they surely will win the league.
look at giggs and his back heel that resulted to the first goal. look at his troubles and tackles on pitch. man u have smart boys with fresh blood burning to play their heart out rather giggs in his late 60s still do 90 mins.
manu needs new ideas and skills as they are reducing epl to computer games.
even at home, man u was defending and waiting for counter attacks. the 3 goals of the game were all scored by man city and one will be forced to ask, where is that championship powers whenever there is not player/ref on the pitch?
who can manu say they win this season without the normal webb/clattenberg combination?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2013
and some were rushing to agree with SAF that this squad was better than our 99 and even argued it was better than our 08 squad. this iss why I was annoyed by all the needlesss treble talk earlier.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2013
montelik: and some were rushing to agree with SAF that this squad was better than our 99 and even argued it was better than our 08 squad. this iss why I was annoyed by all the needlesss treble talk earlier.

The treble talk was taking it a bit too far. But I insist this team is/was good enough to atleast win 2 trophies.

The problem has been Fergies' sentiments, judgements and selections of our teams.

And most of these selections involve Giggs and scholes playing at this stage. Young players like pogba left because of all these sentiments, as someone said how would the likes of cleverly and Ando feel when an 80 year old Giggs is playing 90mins against a team like City, even for pride reasons we should not be losing such a match.

I know peeps don't like Ando, but he gives something in the middle, even if it 60-65mins. Its something. I don't wanna make this about Giggs, but he should know when to quit and Baba himself needs to go and rest.

What exactly is Giggs played for, defence, screener, creativity, steel in the middle, or poacher. He has served us well and we appreciate, let him go. Let's count how many games we have won against those we have lost with Giggs on the pitch and see how important his contributions have been? Considering the importance of the games we have lost when baba Giggs was on the pitch.

Maybe we want to beat last seasons record of losing the title with an 8points gaps with a few games to go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2013
coded guy:

The treble talk was taking it a bit too far. But I insist this team is/was good enough to atleast win 2 trophies.

The problem has been Fergies' sentiments, judgements and selections of our teams.

And most of these selections involve Giggs and scholes playing at this stage. Young players like pogba left because of all these sentiments, as someone said how would the likes of cleverly and Ando feel when an 80 year old Giggs is playing 90mins against a team like City, even for pride reasons we should not be losing such a match.

I know peeps don't like Ando, but he gives something in the middle, even if it 60-65mins. Its something. I don't wanna make this about Giggs, but he should know when to quit and Baba himself needs to go and rest.

What exactly is Giggs played for, defence, screener, creativity, steel in the middle, or poacher. He has served us well and we appreciate, let him go. Let's count how many games we have won against those we have lost with Giggs on the pitch and see how important his contributions have been? Considering the importance of the games we have lost when baba Giggs was on the pitch.

Maybe we want to beat last seasons record of losing the title with an 8points gaps with a few games to go.

teams have first 11, what do u think is man u's first 11? any selection that does not include howard webb and mark clattenberg will be argued upon. tell me in the whole season, how many controversial winnings did man u get and how many involved webb and clattenberg? fergie is over aged and giggs is out dated and should be playing in championship alongside schools. are you aware that man u will win convincingly yesterday if webb or clattenberg were to be the ref for the game. the mistake u ppl keep making is rating ur team by how many winning and noth looking at how u win. chelsea dumping u out of carling cup and fa respectively is a strong massage and ur team winning chelsea with two fraudulent red cards and an offside goal is also a massage that u can't do anything on ur own.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2013
Giggs again? The culprit? Not entirely peeps. For the first goal, yes but overall play, no!

I think the team is tiring out. We went on a run of wins and never really looked back.
Was almost about the same team every other team. Check the last three big games we've had and you realise we could barely keep up. We start losing the game and the rallying starts, opponents lock up. Check RM, Chelsea and now Citeh.

If we don't win the games before Arsenal, then we will just have another nerve jarring season end.
If we lose the title? Well, so be it. Coaching crew takes the blame!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2013
1025:

teams have first 11, what do u think is man u's first 11? any selection that does not include howard webb and mark clattenberg will be argued upon. tell me in the whole season, how many controversial winnings did man u get and how many involved webb and clattenberg? fergie is over aged and giggs is out dated and should be playing in championship alongside schools. are you aware that man u will win convincingly yesterday if webb or clattenberg were to be the ref for the game. the mistake u ppl keep making is rating ur team by how many winning and noth looking at how u win. chelsea dumping u out of carling cup and fa respectively is a strong massage and ur team winning chelsea with two fraudulent red cards and an offside goal is also a massage that u can't do anything on ur own.

Why don't you just shut up with this your howard webb and M clattenberg rants. You are sounding like an epileptic elephant seriously suffering from acute elephantiasis.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2013
Emperoh: Giggs again? The culprit? Not entirely peeps. For the first goal, yes but overall play, no!

I think the team is tiring out. We went on a run of wins and never really looked back.
Was almost about the same team every other team. Check the last three big games we've had and you realise we could barely keep up. We start losing the game and the rallying starts, opponents lock up. Check RM, Chelsea and now Citeh.

If we don't win the games before Arsenal, then we will just have another nerve jarring season end.

tiring out u said? how many games in all did man u play this season? chelsea started with community shield which man u did not play. chelsea played super cup and world club tournament where man u did not play in. currently, cheslea is in europe and fa cup where man u are spectators. if u want man u to win all the trophies in the season, use howard webb and clattenberg as the refs. everton tot ur team the first lesson of the season when they were still fresh. man u was not tired when norwich beat them. these winnings made howard webb and clattenberg regulars and now that the club thinks they are safe, they decided to drop the duo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2013
1025:

tiring out u said? how many games in all did man u play this season? chelsea started with community shield which man u did not play. chelsea played super cup and world club tournament where man u did not play in. currently, cheslea is in europe and fa cup where man u are spectators. if u want man u to win all the trophies in the season, use howard webb and clattenberg as the refs. everton tot ur team the first lesson of the season when they were still fresh. man u was not tired when norwich beat them. these winnings made howard webb and clattenberg regulars and now that the club thinks they are safe, they decided to drop the duo.
b4 I even start 2 abuse u...jst tel me how many matches webb and clatt have officiated 4 us dis season....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
You guys have time to respond to rantings of a rabid animalae? Mtcheeew
@ discussion on board,
Rafael & Jones were the only defenders
Young & Welbeck were the only midfielders
Van Persie was the only striker.

Smalling & Jones/Vidic should be paired for the remainder of the campaign
Buttner should play left back for the rest of the season
Chicharito should be a starter for at least 5 consecutive games, while Rooney drops to bench {I don't care what his wife will tweet}
Carrick, Cleverley, Nani, Valencia, Young, Anderson & Kagawa should be the only names in midfield till the end of this season. Any combination will do.
If the league is won with some games to spare, we should just try out the academy midfield & see how they perform. Surely, they can't be any worse. All teams United face dominate midfield, even QPR! Fergie has reduced the team to "counter-attacking" while in the real sense, United just can't keep possession and can't even press for the ball.
Fergie should pack up by the end of the season, or bring in a far better tactical assistant that will stand up to him & question his selection and substitutions, as well as his timing logic.
Giggs & Scholes should call it a day as well, & may be taking Ferdinand with them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Fussbot: b4 I even start 2 abuse u...jst tel me how many matches webb and clatt have officiated 4 us dis season....

oga, before i answer u, tell me what giggs was thinking about when he tried the back-heel that caused the first goal? does fergie tell him that he is still young?
man u fans have been insulting me from the beginning of these threads just because i call a spade a spade instead of farm implement.
make una dey insult me, no problems but one thing is sure, i won't go away from the truth.
pdp united.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Emperoh: Giggs again? The culprit? Not entirely peeps. For the first goal, yes but overall play, no!

tiring out?
how won't we look laboured when you have a 40-year old player in the middle against players like nasri, milner, silva, barry and toure. city always play narrow, their width is left to their full backs......playing a 2-man midfield against city with giggs as one of the two is a tactical harakiri. we are not tiring, fergie's brains could be tiring though. he makes substitutions so late in the game and his team selection lacks logic!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2013

I think giggs has everything to do with the loss, to me, we have only carrick in the middle yesterday, just check out city's midfield yesterday you'll see that playing giggs against such midfield was a silly decision by fergie. Giggs should just respect himself and retire when he is still appreciated, imagine him getting another year extension on his contract. During the first leg of all the big games cleverley was playing with carrick in the middle and they were up to the task away at chelsea,city and others, look at what has been happening since our old man think he no longer good enough for big games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
coogar:

fergie should go to hell....
granted, he's an outstanding man manager - he knows how to squeeze every puff of oxygen out of his players but tactically, he is rubbish. any one of us here is better than him selecting teams and having the tactical nous to win matches.

now that u are seeking our sympathy, can u still re-visit my question which say; who is the ref? u insulted ur linage and claimed that ur generation are products of anal sex. u see now. look at a dust bin claiming to be better than the world's number 1 coach. numero une is the french words.
how come u are not coaching madrid or barca?
monkey. more annoying days are ahead unless u bring back ur best players - webb and clattenberg. if u smoke finish, u go dey claim to be better than fergie. u are high on weed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Don't get me wrong, gigs was a good player and he is still a good player, in fact he wasn't so bad yesterday but his leg has tired out and he cannot be tasked with playing 90 minutes or even 45 minutes against top opposition, by now I expect him to be playing in the last 15 minutes if he is going to play at all. I don't blame him though, I only blame the semi god that always field him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
1025:

now that u are seeking our sympathy, can u still re-visit my question which say; who is the ref? u insulted ur linage and claimed that ur generation are products of anal sex. u see now. look at a dust bin claiming to be better than the world's number 1 coach. numero une is the french words.
how come u are not coaching madrid or barca?
monkey. more annoying days are ahead unless u bring back ur best players - webb and clattenberg. if u smoke finish, u go dey claim to be better than fergie. u are high on weed.
Ain't you tired of this your senseless rants? Get a life or better still hit your head on a rock if you are so grieved. I do not blame you, your useless team has been able to put up 2 or 3 decent runs and you are out making noise, when they return back to their mediocre status you disappear. Let's see how long before you go into hiding again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Guys, we all know he's a troll so please stop quoting and responding to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mr_TA: Guys, we all know he's a troll so please stop quoting and responding to him.
My bad, the guy is just yarning dust.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, chai soar loosers. na only wayo and talk talk una sabi. win clear game, una no fit. which kind useless team and ppl be this. if howard webb dies now, man u will go relegation. rooney wey plant hair for his head dey wear no 10, chai. see valencia dey wear no 7, shame. how van persie go wear 9 when webb dey there?
very soon, una go use nelson mandela do coach. at fergie's age, he can't think right. how will giggs try back heel at 60? u guys are lucky, u have fa and webb otherwise, arsenal for better than una. see how 10 players dey escort aguero yesterday for him to go score just few minutes on the pitch.
na why i love demba ba, clean goal no attempt and fergie enter silent mode.
next time, bring webb or clattenberg otherwise, the story line will remain the same.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
In the wake of Monday night's Old Trafford triumph, Manchester City
manager Roberto Mancini was quick to repeat his mantra that the
Premier League is over.
With a 12-point lead and just seven games remaining, it certainly
seems that way.
Yet most reached a similar conclusion last season, when United led by
eight points with six games remaining - and that lead was lost in the
space of four.
Here is a look at an admittedly unlikely scenario that would allow City to
retain their crown.
APRIL 14 - Stoke v Man Utd. United have a good record at the
Britannia but were held to a draw in the corresponding fixture last
year. Against opposition like this, the Stoke fans will finally get behind
their team and help them earn a share of the spoils. UNITED 78 PTS.
CITY 65.
APRIL 17 - Man City v Wigan, West Ham v Man Utd. Against opponents
not as equipped to back up from an FA Cup semi-final as they are,
City cruise home. United meanwhile find it difficult to break the
Hammers down and are held again, just as they were in the FA Cup
earlier this season. UNITED 79 PTS. CITY 68.
APRIL 21/22 - Tottenham v Man City, Man Utd v Aston Villa. Sensing
blood, City go for the jugular against a Tottenham side whose form
has deserted them. Twenty-four hours after a Blues triumph, United
match them at Old Trafford. UNITED 82 PTS. CITY 71.
APRIL 27/28 - Man City v West Ham, Arsenal v Man Utd. City really
have the bit between their teeth now and are far too good for the
Hammers, who have not been that impressive on the road. With
Champions League qualification Arsenal exploit United's growing nerves
and win at the Emirates. UNITED 82 PTS. CITY 74.
MAY 4 - Man Utd v Chelsea, Swansea v Man City. Disaster strikes
for Ferguson as he is outwitted by old adversary Rafael Benitez at Old
Trafford. With City coasting past a Swansea side whose minds have
drifted towards holidays, suddenly the battle is on. UNITED 82 PTS.
CITY 77.
MAY 8 (TBC) - Man City v West Brom. A game still to be rearranged
from FA Cup semi-final weekend goes the way of the favourites.
UNITED 82 PTS. CITY 80.
MAY 12 - Man Utd v Swansea, Reading v Man City. The nerves are
taking hold now. Both clubs record victories to set up another super
Sunday title epic. UNITED 82 POINTS. CITY 80.
MAY 19 - Man City v Norwich, West Brom v Man Utd. City avoid the
near catastrophe of last season to cruise past Norwich, racking up a
tally that tilts the goal difference in their favour. As news filters
through, United are paralysed by fear, fail to get the win they need
and lose out by an even more slender margin than last season. UNITED
83 POINTS. CITY 83. (CITY WIN TITLE ON GOAL DIFFERENCE).
I couldn't help but tumble on the floor with laughter... The writer of this article must be a priest undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
^^^ We beat Stoke it is over. Even if Carrington AON training complex get hits by the Ebola virus, we will win the league fairly easily and yesterday will be nothing but a blip. If we drop points at Stoke though, the nerves will set in and we will likely stumble over the line.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
1025: hahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, chai soar loosers. na only wayo and talk talk una sabi. win clear game, una no fit. which kind useless team and ppl be this. if howard webb dies now, man u will go relegation. rooney wey plant hair for his head dey wear no 10, chai. see valencia dey wear no 7, shame. how van persie go wear 9 when webb dey there?
very soon, una go use nelson mandela do coach. at fergie's age, he can't think right. how will giggs try back heel at 60? u guys are lucky, u have fa and webb otherwise, arsenal for better than una. see how 10 players dey escort aguero yesterday for him to go score just few minutes on the pitch.
na why i love demba ba, clean goal no attempt and fergie enter silent mode.
next time, bring webb or clattenberg otherwise, the story line will remain the same.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!! u're a mad man!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.