Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865967 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
StarBoard:

Oga, relax na.

If all was well DDG would be first choice and Romero back up.
I'm looking at Sam Johnston starting tomorrow.

Johnstone is even better to be honest. It doesnt matter that the height of his experience has been at League 1 level.

I'm sure he will be able to cope with all those Harry Kane finesse shots. GGMU. Cant wait for tommorow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Nihilist:

Johnstone is even better to be honest. It doesnt matter that the height of his experience has been at League 1 level.

I'm sure he will be able to cope with all those Harry Kane finesse shots. GGMU. Cant wait for tommorow

ok o.
We don hear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2015
StarBoard:
Oga, relax na.
If all was well DDG would be first choice and Romero back up. I'm looking at Sam Johnston starting tomorrow.
Is DDG injured ? I thought madrid agreed to wait till next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Is DDG injured ?
I thought madrid agreed to wait till next season.
No.
LvG gave nothing away.
It looks like a fall out over his Madrid move. I noticed he complained bitterly about De Gea after the PSG game.

Odds makers on skysports are slashing bets for him to REMAIN at United, though that doesn't matter too much.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Our weakest link right now is the centre defence. If your defence is strong you can get slim victories. The forwards can concentrate better.

If your attack is strong, you can outscore your opponents even when your defence is weak. However, EPL teams are now fond of parking bus against us, the last time they did such against us all season was in 2007/8 season. Even with our fire power then, we managed with many slim victories. This is the reason I think we should strengthen this squad the more.

I wonder when Gaal will bring that his joker he so spoke about during preseason. The creative player he referred to when he used Messi, Ronaldo, Hazard as examples.

However, since no one has come in. I will sit back and watch our first two league games to see how ready we are.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2015
We got Club Brugge in the play-offs. Fair enough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Nihilist:

Used to think you were above trolling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Hard to say if we're doing the right thing re:DDG. On one hand we keep him for this season and let him go for free nwxt summer if he can keep his focus. On the other, we sell him Asap and get a committed keeper to join us and move on with our plans. I'm not sure the disruption is any good for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2015
MrTA:
Hard to say if we're doing the right thing re:DDG. On one hand we keep him for this season and let him go for free nwxt summer if he can keep his focus. On the other, we sell him Asap and get a committed keeper to join us and move on with our plans. I'm not sure the disruption is any good for us.
At this point I would want him to be sold.
I'm not for all this disharmony.
It's pretty much clear he wants to leave. Why hold him against his wish?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheUmmah: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2015
grin Man united 2 face club brugge in the champions league qualifiers! Amen!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheUmmah: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Nihilist:

It's not a big deal.

DDG WAS NEVER THAT GOOD ANYWAY.

Romero is a fantastic keeper and Argentina number 1. I'm sure he will do well on his debut.

Bros! Try modify this bolded part of your earlier post! It makes you look bitter and petty! Haba!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Nihilist:

It's not a big deal.

DDG was never that good anyway.

Romero is a fantastic keeper and Argentina number 1. I'm sure he will do well on his debut.
You know Romero is top class, so we are well covered in that area. GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2015
StarBoard:

At this point I would want him to be sold.
I'm not for all this disharmony.
It's pretty much clear he wants to leave. Why hold him against his wish?
I say we keep for this season,
I don't have faith in that defence has it is,
he'll do well,if he perform below expectation, Madrid will offer him below market value salary and might even turn to spurs keeper.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2015
Keky:
are my eyes deceiving me or this account has been hacked, whendid you become a manu fan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2015
Keky:
Follow follow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
pamcode:
are my eyes deceiving me or this account has been hacked, whendid you become a manu fan
Glory Glory Man Utd bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
If we don't beat Club Brugge then I dunno man, we might as well just disband the whole club and go our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Any News about the squad number?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
UniqueGem:
Any News about the squad number?
Oddly none yet, as far as i know.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrTA:

Used to think you were above trolling.

Bruv I'm only repeating the comments that your fans made.

Besides, whilst you won't catch me posting the kind of silly comments some people post on our thread, nobody is above trolling...especially with this tasansan news grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Scummies... Afternoon
Has the palpitations and agitations and anguish over DDG started yet?!
How are we looking for the new season? A disastrous campaign predicted or a successful one?!
Scummies congratulations on the departure of Angel Di Maria.... That is another 'galactico' out of the door.....
Pleased no one is shouting galactico around here this summer..... Refreshing! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
We got Club Brugge in the play-offs. Fair enough

I am hoping they tonk and turf you out of the CL.
CL is no place for small timers and 'has-beens'!!!! wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Scummies... Afternoon
Has the palpitations and agitations and anguish over DDG started yet?!! cheesy

You should take things easy...you might eventually commit suicide on top this De Gea matter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
All hail Sergio Romero ....... With Romero in goal, scummies have no worries! wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Leyqute:

You should take things easy...you might eventually commit suicide on top this De Gea matter

Elekute STFU!!!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheUmmah:
grin Man united 2 face club brugge in the champions league qualifiers! Amen!
They are not to be underrated. Have you seen the results of their previous qualifying matches? LvG should prepare well and beat them, no more tinkering with the squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Elekute STFU!!!! cheesy

Jeez. See spit everywhere. SMH

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I am hoping they tonk and turf you out of the CL.
CL is no place for small timers and 'has-beens'!!!! wink

He said "small timers" LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheUmmah: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
smiley
Leyqute:

They are not to be underrated. Have you seen the results of their previous qualifying matches? LvG should prepare well and beat them, no more tinkering with the squad.

I know all about their pedigree! The are one of the most successful teams in belgium along with anderlecht but this was a good draw 4 united! Man 4 man we have a better squad than theirs! Let's just hope van gaal duz not go and do blind in defence, valencia @ rightback or dat his rooney in midfield nonsense on dat day and now cause us 2 commit european suicide!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nihilist:

Bruv I'm only repeating the comments that your fans made.

Besides, whilst you won't catch me posting the kind of silly comments some people post on our thread, nobody is above trolling...especially with this tasansan news grin
I thought you were credible, turns out you're as dumb as your chelshit lot. My comment you quoted on Romero was a reply i gave when you guys labelled Romero a loser. I said "he is a world cup and COPA finalist and the GK of the highest ranked National Team" now how does this translate to me saying Romero is better than DDG?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lindegard is the most experienced GK we now have and should be considered though I know LvG would prefer Johnstone/Romero.
I see Johnstone in post 2moro.

This team is even more unbalanced now. angry

Attack, GK and Defense need to be addressed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
StarBoard:

Oddly none yet, as far as i know.
Everything is just different under LVG. The EPL kicks off in less than 24hrs and squad number haven't been announced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TheLequte and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.