Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866104 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheUmmah: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
UniqueGem:
I thought you were credible, turns out you're as dumb as your chelshit lot. My comment you quoted on Romero was a reply i gave when you guys labelled Romero a loser. I said "he is a world cup and COPA finalist and the GK of the highest ranked National Team" now how does this translate to me saying Romero is better than DDG?

Oh! So this dude you qouted is a _fucking blue bus parker? No wonder he said DDG was never dat good anyway in his earlier post! And I thot I was conversating with a real pundit! Thanks 4 exposing the gin sipper! Lolz!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gary and Phil lost their father today. Condolences to the Neville family
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Player numbers

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
StarBoard:

At this point I would want him to be sold.
I'm not for all this disharmony.
It's pretty much clear he wants to leave. Why hold him against his wish?

This is my stance all these while. That ninja should be sold immediately. No-one is bigger than Man Utd. We won titles without him, we'll sure do it again without him.

If we have a good defense and midfield, our GK position should be secured. Valdez was good for Barca all those years because Barca had the best MFers that snuffed out any threat from reaching the defense much less the goalie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Leyqute:
LvG should prepare well and beat them, no more tinkering with the squad.
if he tries that,I will personally kill him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
UniqueGem:
I thought you were credible, turns out you're as dumb as your chelshit lot. My comment you quoted on Romero was a reply i gave when you guys labelled Romero a loser. I said "he is a world cup and COPA finalist and the GK of the highest ranked National Team" now how does this translate to me saying Romero is better than DDG?

Your blood dey always hot, and this is not the first time you have missed the nuances of sarcasm on this thread.

I suggest you change your circle of friends ASAP. Your social and communication skills are non-existent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheUmmah:

Oh! So this dude you qouted is a _fucking blue bus parker? No wonder he said DDG was never dat good anyway in his earlier post! And I thot I was conversating with a real pundit! Thanks 4 exposing the gin sipper! Lolz!

Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
sinizia:

This is my stance all these while. That ninja should be sold immediately. No-one is bigger than Man Utd. We won titles without him, we'll sure do it again without him.

If we have a good defense and midfield, our GK position should be secured. Valdez was good for Barca all those years because Barca had the best MFers that snuffed out any threat from reaching the defense much less the goalie.

Don't worry he is going.... He will be sold grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
No 2, 3 and 9

I thought Shaw was no 3
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
sinizia:

You can't achieve much without a worldclass goalie, it is in our best interest to keep him for this season, till we have an agreement with spur's keeper.
You're reaching for the low hanging fruit with valdez.
Their just too many examples of great keepers saving their teams abi you know watch De gea last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

You can't achieve much without a worldclass goalie, it is in our best interest to keep him for this season, till we have an agreement with spur's keeper.
You're reaching for the low hanging fruit with valdez.
Their just too many examples of great keepers saving their teams abi you know watch De gea last season.

So he'd be kept and sold for free next season? What's wisdom in that? He doesn't want to stay, let him leave!! There are many keepers out there, good keepers. Romero ain't bad, he can cover well if DDG is sold. If we can get Otamendi and Pedro, we won't miss DDG that much. He's good, but I'm against him leaving for free. That's bad business.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Don't worry he is going.... He will be sold grin

I know you are mocking us as always, but this time, i wish your wishes could come true. Let him go. I hate begging people and forcing them against their will.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I am hoping they tonk and turf you out of the CL.
CL is no place for small timers and 'has-beens'!!!! wink
Hahahaha! E say 'small timers' and yet in the entire pathetic history of ur club, u guys haven't even won a grain of sand all these years of playing the competition. Or u think winning the community shield counts Arsenal as a big club now?? For five yrs now ur sorry ass club couldn't even get past the Round of 16...

Bruh its coz of mediocre clubs like Arsenal that the EPL has fallen so far in the Uefa rankings. Always failing left, right and Centre. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Depay given number 7 shirt. Lets hope he does better than the last one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
PietroRico:
No 2, 3 and 9

I thought Shaw was no 3
Now #23.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
sinizia:

So he'd be kept and sold for free next season? What's wisdom in that? He doesn't want to stay, let him leave!! There are many keepers out there, good keepers. Romero ain't bad, he can cover well if DDG is sold. If we can get Otamendi and Pedro, we won't miss DDG that much. He's good, but I'm against him leaving for free. That's bad business.
The experience and stability we'd ve at the back with De Gea is much much better dan the 15 mill or less Madrid would be paying for him. Money no be problem for United.

We can afford to keep De Gea dis season and let him leave on a free than ve our legs open in defence with mumu GKs in Romero and Valdes. Not forgetting say na Jones go dey their front..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nihilist:

Your blood dey always hot, and this is not the first time you have missed the nuances of sarcasm on this thread.

I suggest you change your circle of friends ASAP. Your social and communication skills are non-existent.
Oga you didn't give room for sarcasm in you post. I thought you were joking when you said DDG isn't so good but you refuted when someone else said you were trolling. You said your post wasn't sarcasm because you were speaking the minds of we man utd fans(thereby quoting what i said about Romero).
BTW: my social life is more stable than urs, you should go for a Rehab.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
StarBoard:

Now #23.

the weight of the #3 shirt nearly strangled him last season. luke shaw has no ambition. how can one drop that priceless shirt for 23? unless we are bringing in ramos or otamendi, shaw should be flogged massively for that decision.

LVG's war with de gea is interesting. we get it that the boy's head has been turned but an experienced manager should be doing his best to keep him happy till we negotiate the pre-qualifying games before playing chess and checkers. i don't think LVG has gotten any single decision correctly this summer. what the heck is wrong with him? he promised we would be better prepared this term than the last season and it seems to me we are actually worse off..... too many unsettled players in the squad.

if he fails to start de gea tomorrow then valdez should play.....he's still our player. romero hasn't kicked one minute in any competitive game for us and should not be starting against spurs. we have enough ammo to destroy spurs anyways and if we don't win, it wouldn't be because of the goalie......it would be because the elephant in the room is already failing to live up to his promise of 25 goals per season. let's see how it pans out but LVG is pissing me off already with his decisions and his nonchalant attitude.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
UniqueGem and Nihilist, FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

grin

This thread has been boring lately...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
UniqueGem:
Oga you didn't give room for sarcasm in you post. I thought you were joking when you said DDG isn't so good but you refuted when someone else said you were trolling. You said your post wasn't sarcasm because you were speaking the minds of we man utd fans(thereby quoting what i said about Romero).
BTW: my social life is more stable than urs, you should go for a Rehab.

don't bother yourself with nihilist - he's a 24 carat cünt!

his team did not win a single game in the pre-season.....he's bitter and misery loves company! turn your thoughts towards something more progressive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
sinizia:

Hart,Cech and Cortouis
is this Romero dude on there level ?,
because those goalie have better defenders than we do and they still save their teams so many times.
The wisdom in my point is, keeping him gives us time to find his replacement.
De Gea Leaving for free or for 20mill doesn't impact us in anyway we're still losing a world class Goalie and to find one of equal value is diffcult.
De Gea is a great goalie,his type can be the difference between qualifying for the europa or playing the UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Their are not many keepers of his Caliber.
Hart,Cech and Cortouis
is this Romero dude on this level,because those goalie have better defenders than we do and they still save their teams so many times.
The wisdom in my point his keeping him gives us time to find his replacement.
De Gea Leaving for free or for 20mill doesn't impact us in anyway we're still losing a world class Goalie and to find a one of equal value is diffcult.
De Gea is a great goalie,his type can be the difference between qualifying for the europa or playing the UCL.
Wait! Hart?? In De Gea, Courtois and Cech's calibre?? Bruh u need cane(egba) for dat statement...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Wait! Hart?? In De Gea, Courtois and Cech's calibre?? Bruh u need cane(egba) for dat statement...
Name another keeper better than him in the EPL aside from those three ?
Abi you're one of those people that underestimate mancity because them dey spend moni ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
sinizia:

the £20m means nothing to us as well and we would be missing a world class goalie.
the glazers would take the money and use it to buy another private jet to add to their collection. united are not a selling club like chelsea and arsenal. i would rather keep de gea for another season and let him walk free.......

de gea not wanting to stay is red herring. there's euros next summer.....his performance with us would determine whether he makes the spain squad or not so he has no choice than to perform. i expect experienced hands like LVG to know this and use it to our advantage but the philosopher is busy keeping malice with a lad young enough to be his grandson.

SIRcumalot:

Abi you're one of those people that underestimate mancity because them dey spend moni ?

lloris & begovic are miles better than hart.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
The experience and stability we'd ve at the back with De Gea is much much better dan the 15 mill or less Madrid would be paying for him. Money no be problem for United.

We can afford to keep De Gea dis season and let him leave on a free than ve our legs open in defence with mumu GKs in Romero and Valdes. Not forgetting say na Jones go dey their front..

His mind is not settled, he's better off sold. And you know if a player falls out with LvG, his career under LvG is good as dead because he doesn't forgive easily. Romero is a good keeper, let DDG leave abeg. He's not God, let's stop begging him to stay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
coogar:

the weight of the #3 shirt nearly strangled him last season. luke shaw has no ambition. how can one drop that priceless shirt for 23? unless we are bringing in ramos or otamendi, shaw should be flogged massively for that decision.

grin
I'm thinking that it might be more of the former than the highlighted.
I guess Shaw hasn't come fully to terms with the kind of club he joined.
To think this guy was the reason Evra changed his mind about staying with United.
coogar:

LVG's war with de gea is interesting. we get it that the boy's head has been turned but an experienced manager should be doing his best to keep him happy till we negotiate the pre-qualifying games before playing chess and checkers. i don't think LVG has gotten any single decision correctly this summer. what the heck is wrong with him? he promised we would be better prepared this term than the last season and it seems to me we are actually worse off..... too many unsettled players in the squad.

More outstanding is the fact that LvG seems to be more on the defensive on this De Gea matter. He doesn't sound even remotely optimistic about keeping him.
His transfer business, aside from the first week of july seems tardy,haphazard and unsure. It's a major surprise that we are still scrambling for signings in vital areas, as the season beckons. Last year we could argue that he had an extended stay in the world cup.
i think he is too arrogant for his own good, in reality.

coogar:

if he fails to start de gea tomorrow then valdez should play.....he's still our player. romero hasn't kicked one minute in any competitive game for us and should not be starting against spurs. we have enough ammo to destroy spurs anyways and if we don't win, it wouldn't be because of the goalie......it would be because the elephant in the room is already failing to live up to his promise of 25 goals per season. let's see how it pans out but LVG is pissing me off already with his decisions and his nonchalant attitude.
Valdes?
That guy has been made persona non grata at united by Prof Plato. If I were him I wouldn't even suit up, to talk of playing.
I still think Sam Johnstone is favourite to start tomorrow for the reason of him being in game shape.

I'd like to campaign that we give Rooney our support for this season and see whether he can live up to the expectation. It won't be his fault if we don't do much. van Gaal will bear the blame for not re-enforcing the forward line after letting key players in that department leave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
StarBoard:

grin
I'm thinking that it might be more of the former than the highlighted.
I guess Shaw hasn't come fully to terms with the kind of club he joined.
To think this guy was the reason Evra changed his mind about staying with United.

such an unproven overrated featherweight....who leaves #3 for #23 if not a serial loser?

More outstanding is the fact that LvG seems to be more on the defensive on this De Gea matter. He doesn't sound even remotely optimistic about keeping him.
His transfer business, aside from the first week of july seems tardy,haphazard and unsure. It's a major surprise that we are still scrambling for signings in vital areas, as the season beckons. Last year we could argue that he had an extended stay in the world cup.
i think he is too arrogant for his own good, in reality.

extremely arrogant......he forgets players these days are made of cotton wool....
they are very emotionally fragile, they need big arms around them to assure them all would be well. he's still thinks players are sturdy like they were in 1995. LVG better starts getting his decisions right.....he has no excuse this season.

Valdes?
That guy has been made persona non grata at united by Prof Plato. If I were him I wouldn't even suit up, to talk of playing.
I still think Sam Johnstone is favourite to start tomorrow for the reason of him being in game shape.

time will tell.......

I'd like to campaign that we give Rooney our support for this season and see whether he can live up to the expectation. It won't be his fault if we don't do much. van Gaal will bear the blame for not re-enforcing the forward line after letting key players in that department leave.

van gaal will blame rooney, the british media would blame van gaal......they would say rooney is better in the hole than as a striker. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
coogar:

the £20m means nothing to us as well and we would be missing a world class goalie.
the glazers would take the money and use it to buy another private jet to add to their collection. united are not a selling club like chelsea and arsenal. i would rather keep de gea for another season and let him walk free.......

de gea not wanting to stay is red herring. there's euros next summer.....his performance with us would determine whether he makes the spain squad or not so he has no choice than to perform. i expect experienced hands like LVG to know this and use it to our advantage but the philosopher is busy keeping malice with a lad young enough to be his grandson.

My anger stems from the fact that he's now acting like a god.

We stuck with this guy when his reputation was in shambles and the first chance he got he wants to bolt? I can understand Maria's cowardice, but DDG had it all.

Number 1 starter.

Best paid goalie in EPL.

Champions league opportunities.

Chance of winning of winning the titles.

Why is he this disloyal?

And your last line confirms my fears because LvG keeps malice a lot. Who's to say he won't bench DDG for life now he's fallen out with him? Thereby rendering him utterly useless to us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
coogar:

lloris & begovic are miles better than hart.....
De gea will start for spain irregardless of his club I don't see Casillas keeping for spain again not if Del Bosque like his job.

How is lloris and begovic better than hart ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
sinizia:

My anger stems from the fact that he's now acting like a god.

We stuck with this guy when his reputation was in shambles and the first chance he got he wants to bolt? I can understand Maria's cowardice, but DDG had it all.

Number 1 starter.

Best paid goalie in EPL.

Champions league opportunities.

Chance of winning of winning the titles.

Why is he this disloyal?

And your last line confirms my fears because LvG keeps malice a lot. Who's to say he won't bench DDG for life now he's fallen out with him? Thereby rendering him utterly useless to us.
If you're being honest
You'll know he will get all the benefits you listed above plus more at R.Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Hahahaha! E say 'small timers' and yet in the entire pathetic history of ur club, u guys haven't even won a grain of sand all these years of playing the competition. Or u think winning the community shield counts Arsenal as a big club now?? For five yrs now ur sorry ass club couldn't even get past the Round of 16...

Bruh its coz of mediocre clubs like Arsenal that the EPL has fallen so far in the Uefa rankings. Always failing left, right and Centre. grin grin
Akindanidani be objective, no one has mentioned the community shield here.....
We are no longer mates, work hard on catching up with the rest of the pack before you can dream about being trophy winners again!
You have a qualifier to play for, go and focus on beating Brugge home and away or else, you will be back in the CL wilderness for another season!
Clubs that don't have any business qualifying via the back route don't have any point discussing with clubs that do... Go deal with your new found status, the fourth or 5th best team in the EPL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Errm no one's underestimating ManCity. But Hart?? I'd take Lloris or Ben Foster over Hart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901, Jamiuokolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.