Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,680 members, 7,865,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8880413 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Di Maria : Van Gaal changed my position and PSG agreed to play me there.

I remember I said this last season, Di Maria 's best position is the same place he played in Real Madrid, side of a midfield diamond. He could also play very well as one of front there.

I guess Gaal was afraid of his defensive liability in the middle as one of midfielders in a diamond. That is where he should have played Valencia on the other side to seat deeper to compensate Di Maria's forward play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2015
elampiro:

The philosophy.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2015
4rmthewest:
I'm new here...die hard red fan.....#GGMU
Welcome
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2015
elampiro:

I remember I said this last season, Di Maria 's best position is the same place he played in Real Madrid, side of a midfield diamond. He could also play very well as one of front there.

I guess Gaal was afraid of his defensive liability in the middle as one of midfielders in a diamond. That is where he should have played Valencia on the other side to seat deeper to compensate Di Maria's forward play.

It seems LVG has a weird psychology about the EPL......Its not always about being able to defend well here, but he seems to thinlk that is the only way to deal with the physicality, that's why he is so scared to let players express themselves. LVG's philosophy is simple....being more defense cautious than attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

FIFA has agreed to look into the matter. And quite astonishing though, both Real Madrid and ManU want the deal done. So that is at least encouraging.

But come oh, which kain format una dey use send una documents sef for that manure side? grin

grin grin grin I no know oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2015
elampiro:

but di maria na ode ooh, he said he came to united cos of LVG's philosophy (which involves squad tweaking n possession play) n yet he left because he was changed to another position. He was a liability on the wings n lost a lot of possession when on the ball hence the reason he was pushed to the attacking third alongside the lack of pace in the team. If he really had any interest to fight for his place at united then he should hv complained like Memphis did.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

It seems LVG has a weird psychology about the EPL......Its not always about being able to defend well here, but he seems to thinlk that is the only way to deal with the physicality, that's why he is so scared to let players express themselves. LVG's philosophy is simple....being more defense cautious than attack.
no he doesn't. In the early stages of last season we played with attacking flair n gusto but then we lost 5-3 to Leicester n things changed. I remember LVG saying then that we lack the players to execute games with the 4-4-2 formation as we concede more goals n it hurt the team n with that in mind he switched back to the 3-5-2 formation which hampered our play but limited the amount of goals we conceded.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Rojo to stay at United after LVG bust up

"I have received offers but my idea is to stay here [United] and fight for a position because it is a great club,' the 25-year-old told ESPN Radio. "I'll try to play as much as possible. I talked to Van Gaal when I returned and was upset by everything that had happened but he said he was counting on me."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2015
.. .
'Van Gaal has his philosophy and one of the things that made me want to leave is that,' he said on ESPN Radio Argentina.

'It is difficult to adapt to Van Gaal. I had a couple of rows with him.'

Di Maria says he was pleased with how life began in Manchester but things changed after his hamstring injury, when Van Gaal started using him in a different position.

'I started well and after that I got injured,' he explained. 'Things didn't go well for me and Van Gaal changed my position.

'I spoke with [Laurent] Blanc and his thinking was that I'd play in a similar position to where I did at Real Madrid.'

DAILY Mail
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2015
United won't win the league so why are you all disturbing urself over Average Team.........#Nigeriamdaness
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2015
angry

Abeg fifa and liga association should not allow real madrids stupidity ruin this deal oh? Let them investigate and tell madrid to come and pack their school son ddg and go! No time 4 extra time again! Nonsense!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2015
TheNonce:
angry

Abeg fifa and liga association should not allow real madrids stupidity ruin this deal oh? Let them investigate and tell madrid to come and pack their school son ddg and go! No time 4 extra time again! Nonsense!

Which go?? Let them keep him and burn his ass on the bench.

Madrid have always had their way..they bully everyone and get whoever they want. They have bullied us for far too long. Do you think its cool that players play for manchester united, once they hit form a little, RM comes dancing around them. When was the last time we danced around a Madrid player and lured him to Old Trafford if its not them sending us their waste products. On this i support the club for bringing in this whole drama in the De Gea deal. Now the spanish press are claiming we are paying them back for what Ramos did to us, they are also heaping blames on Perez's head for wasting so much time on the deal. This is how it should be done. Let them feel what it means to be slighted for once. That is how devastated we felt when we lost Ronaldo to the lures of Madrid and their bully attitude. So let his ass burn on the bench if the appeal fails, afterall he wasn't really that valued enough by RM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

grin grin grin I no know oh

Adebayour is ready for a loan - una want am? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Nothing is being said about Anthony Martial deal again. Is he still coming?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
no he doesn't. In the early stages of last season we played with attacking flair n gusto but then we lost 5-3 to Leicester n things changed. I remember LVG saying then that we lack the players to execute games with the 4-4-2 formation as we concede more goals n it hurt the team n with that in mind he switched back to the 3-5-2 formation which hampered our play but limited the amount of goals we conceded.

We played 4-3-1-2 and our play was good with swift transition of the ball to attack. Rooney was playing behind Van Persie and Falcao and we were scoring two goals before half time. When Rooney picked a red card against West Ham and Falcao had fresh injury worries, Gaal dropped the idea. Then he used 4-1-4-1 which gave him less headache against Chelsea and City.

Against Arsenal, I think we changed the formation again to 3-4-1-2 with Rooney behind Di Maria and Van Persie. But Arsenal had a lot of chances.

As Fellaini became relevant to the team, Gaal settled for 4-1-4-1 formation.

Our best attacking play was 4-3-1-2 but our most stable play was 4-1-4-1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 4rmthewest(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
Welcome
tank u.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2015
undecided
MrLouisVanGaal:

Which go?? Let them keep him and burn his ass on the bench.

Madrid have always had their way..they bully everyone and get whoever they want. They have bullied us for far too long. Do you think its cool that players play for manchester united, once they hit form a little, RM comes dancing around them. When was the last time we danced around a Madrid player and lured him to Old Trafford if its not them sending us their waste products. On this i support the club for bringing in this whole drama in the De Gea deal. Now the spanish press are claiming we are paying them back for what Ramos did to us, they are also heaping blames on Perez's head for wasting so much time on the deal. This is how it should be done. Let them feel what it means to be slighted for once. That is how devastated we felt when we lost Ronaldo to the lures of Madrid and their bully attitude. So let his ass burn on the bench if the appeal fails, afterall he wasn't really that valued enough by RM

And who will benefit by having ddg on the bench? If he is not going to remain @ united and be productive then let him kindly _fuck off! @ the end of the day he is our best keeper by far but if he aint happy then he should leave rather than sulk all over the place for a year!

Now to your 2nd point! Na real fault say dem born ddg for their backyard? He is spanish! From madrid! Imagine if it was rooney playing for real madrid and man united were trying to bring him to united and his home england? Would you have been this bitter? My guy those are the laws of the transfer market! Every tactic real use when dealing with us is a tactic we have used on countless others! No time for bitterness! That is the advantage of having a good brand, plus good weather, stadium, city and definitely better babes too! Even if na you sef you go like go madrid!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2015
These two posts making me to angry

So I am not the only one who thinks adults playing FIFA is disgusting. Waste of time sef.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Where is Coogar?
So Marca are claiming 35mEuros has been agreed for DeGea....... Did you just pi....ss yourself?! grin grin grin

so has de gea left now? mumu!
you should always bow down to a superior pundit when it comes to issues like this. de gea is still a man utd player. you should see the front page of marca this morning. it says "RIDICULO".

Pataki:

go and recover from the wounds suffered from de gea blow first. anthony martial deal would be coming later in the day. I hope you haven't been shytting blood since the de gea deal failed to come through. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tonididdy(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2015
What's lvg up to?
Januzaj out Chicarito out Di maria out
Hian...manutd will be humilated at the UCL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

Adebayour is ready for a loan - una want am? cheesy

Na crase dey worry you ba? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2015
grin
coogar:

you should always bow down to a superior pundit when it comes to issues like this. de gea is still a man utd player. you should see the front page of marca this morning. it says "RIDICULO".

go and recover from the wounds suffered from de gea blow first. anthony martial deal would be coming later in the day. I hope you haven't been shytting blood since the de gea deal failed to come through. grin

MARTIAL? Someone that has already had his medical after arriving @ carrington since yesterday evening? Check my pix

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2027#37537063
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2015
coogar:

Too early to start gloating mate! There are issues surrounding this transfer that will come out soonest. The plot thickens.

Even FIFA is looking into this matter. DDG has to leave the manure family. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2015
grin

“La Liga had said Real Madrid’s
paperwork turned up 28 minutes late.
However, I’m now hearing from the La Liga offices that they haven’t received any documentation about David de Gea at all! Not on time, not early, not minutes late, nothing at all. As we speak, no paperwork asking to add De Gea to the Real Madrid squad. The plot thickens...................." Sky sports gary cotterill reporting from liga bva's offices live!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

are u a man u fan

Just asking o

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 4rmthewest(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Kolade354:
United won't win the league so why are you all disturbing urself over Average Team.........#Nigeriamdaness
unless u r a man city fan...if not, den ur club is shiit 2.....coz it's only man city dat looks like running away wit d league now.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

Na crase dey worry you ba? undecided

Who are your team's confirmed strikers this season since yesterday? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2015
4rmthewest:
unless u r a man city fan...if not, den ur club is shiit 2.....coz it's only man city dat looks like running away wit d league now.
This manure Team is Average Yes or No.............
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

Too early to start gloating mate! There are issues surrounding this transfer that will come out soonest. The plot thickens.

Even FIFA is looking into this matter. DDG has to leave the manure family. cheesy

there are no issues....
madrid have failed to convince navas to join man utd.
you need to go back to my post yesterday....

coogar:
- man utd must agree a fee
- madrid must convince navas to leave

FIFA can't do squat now. there's no report sef that the 2 clubs would complain to FIFA. madrid have given up on the deal and they will now have to wait till next summer to get de gea on a free transfer. david moyes must take the blame though.....he should have renewed de gea's contract the moment he arrived but the fool had his nose stuck on rooney's anal crevice.

TheNonce:
grin
“La Liga had said Real Madrid’s
paperwork turned up 28 minutes late.
However, I’m now hearing from the La Liga offices that they haven’t received any documentation about David de Gea at all! Not on time, not early, not minutes late, nothing at all. As we speak, no paperwork asking to add De Gea to the Real Madrid squad. The plot thickens...................." Sky sports gary cotterill reporting from liga bva's offices live!!!!

marca and balague are the ones making that shyte up.
rumours from the sanctum of old trafford are saying woodward held firm and insisted de gea wasn't for sale. madrid's first official bid for de gea was made last night and woodward took the document to the shredder. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Chestar5:

are u a man u fan

Just asking o

A part of me bleeds the red blood. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2015
Kolade354:
This manure Team is Average Yes or No.............

I can see that your team consists of world class players that's why y'all sit comfortably at the 13th position

FOH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

A part of me bleeds the red blood. cool
u are confused then undecided... Or what should i say

(1) (2) (3) ... (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.