Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,677 members, 7,865,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8880317 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

A part of me bleeds the red blood. cool

the fake red of arsenal.
arsenal's red is ridiculously fake. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

Who are your team's confirmed strikers this season since yesterday? grin

Who are yours? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2015
TheNonce:
undecided

And who will benefit by having ddg on the bench? If he is not going to remain @ united and be productive then let him kindly _fuck off! @ the end of the day he is our best keeper by far but if he aint happy then he should leave rather than sulk all over the place for a year!

Now to your 2nd point! Na real fault say dem born ddg for their backyard? He is spanish! From madrid! Imagine if it was rooney playing for real madrid and man united were trying to bring him to united and his home england? Would you have been this bitter? My guy those are the laws of the transfer market! Every tactic real use when dealing with us is a tactic we have used on countless others! No time for bitterness! That is the advantage of having a good brand, plus good weather, stadium, city and definitely better babes too! Even if na you sef you go like go madrid!

England is no training academy for Spanish club sides...the better we stem the tide of having our best players running there every season, the better for the league. Look at the league today, it is in shambles. Look at who Man city throws excess sums on...Sterling and Kevin De Bruyne...or is it us? spits! Look what loosing star players to spain is doing for them and what it is doing to England...have you not heard italy is coming close to taking the fourth spot UCL qualification from England because England sends shit to Europe who go there to fail miserably. Any player who sees a club as worth fighting for would fvck whatever Spain has to offer and fight to remain in the most watched league in the world. There is a reason this league is still the most exciting in the world but unfortunately it won't be soon at the rate we keep shipping all the Ronaldo's, Bales;s , Suarez's and De Gea's of this world to spain?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

Who are yours? undecided

one legged giroud and sanogo cheesy
wonder why they haven't won a league title for aeons. the last time arsenal won the league, saddam hussein was still alive. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2015
coogar:

there are no issues....
madrid have failed to convince navas to join man utd.
you need to go back to my post yesterday....

FIFA can't do squat now. there's no report sef that the 2 clubs would complain to FIFA. madrid have given up on the deal and they will now have to wait till next summer to get de gea on a free transfer. david moyes must take the blame though.....he should have renewed de gea's contract the moment he arrived but the fool had his nose stuck on rooney's anal crevice.
You are a professional salesman. DDG is unsettled and wants to leave. RM want their boy and the last has not been heard about this matter.

Both RM and ManU are planning to make an appeal. So lets see how this story unfolds bit by bit....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
coogar:

wonder why they haven't won a league title for aeons. the last time arsenal won the league, saddam hussein was still alive. cheesy

Is sanogo still their player? Like really? Is that one even a player?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2015
grin

Another superb volley from the man united media team....

"Manchester United are insistent that their paperwork was done on time in the potential David de Gea deal and that even Real Madrid have admitted it's their fault.Madrid have now appealed to FIFA."..........sky sports! Which means real madrid are O.Y.O! Lmfao!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2015
coogar:

Sanogo is on loan to Ajax banging in goals for Ajax. cheesy Giroud the last time I checked this season is leading your top striker in the goal chart. LOL! Rooney and Welbeck are currently on the same goal records this season of the EPL. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

Who are yours? undecided
Nigerians! We love to answer a simple question with a question. Do you now see why Adebayour could be a viable option?

Just kidding with yall.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2015
coogar:

so has de gea left now? mumu!
you should always bow down to a superior pundit when it comes to issues like this. de gea is still a man utd player. you should see the front page of marca this morning. it says "RIDICULO".
Superior pundit.... Are you insane?
You claimed they have not agreed a fee... Yet they agreed a fee
You claimed Cillesson and Ajax were part of the deal and , yet they weren't...
How is that superior punditry? shocked grin
28 minutes lag due to IT equipments failure / delays and administrative brain farts..... Something technically ok to ratify and push the deal through if the extenuating circumstances can be successfully argued.
If you know football well and the dynamics of the transfer market, you will know that such delays can still be waived to allow the deal
The same Marca I quoted yesterday telling you a fee has been agreed and DeGea is off... You are now clogging up the forum with!
You are a monumental disgrace to the human race!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

Sanogo is on loan to Ajax banging in goals for Ajax. cheesy Giroud the last time I checked this season is leading your top striker in the goal chart. LOL! Rooney and Welbeck are currently on the same goal records this season of the EPL. cheesy

And Welbeck hasn't kicked a ball yet! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2015
coogar:

the fake red of arsenal.
arsenal's red is ridiculously fake. grin
Hahahaha! I bleed red with the shooting of the gun. Though I have a fake soft spot for manure. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2015
coogar:

there are no issues....
madrid have failed to convince navas to join man utd.
you need to go back to my post yesterday....

You are full of shi...t!
Navas agreed yesterday afternoon to be part of the deal.... Where did you get the nonsense about failing to convince Navas from?
From your nasal tract where you get most of the boggies you throw around here... I am sure!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

And Welbeck hasn't kicked a ball yet! grin grin grin

WICKID!!!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Chestar5:

u are confused then undecided... Or what should i say
OK madam. Whatever suits you. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 4rmthewest(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Kolade354:
This manure Team is Average Yes or No.............
all I will say is dat d future of my club looks brighter dan any club u support in england.....coz I knw u r either....park de bus fc fan or assnall fc fan or probabaly quantity fc fan....#realtalk......dnt give ursef sleep nites cause of united....face ur wack club.....#nooffeince
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 4rmthewest(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2015
4rmthewest:
all I will say is dat d future of my club looks brighter dan any club u support in england.....coz I knw u r either....park de bus fc fan or assnall fc fan or probably quantity fc fan....#realtalk......dnt give ursef sleepless nites cause of united....face ur wack club.....#nooffeince
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

I can see that your team consists of world class players that's why y'all sit comfortably at the 13th position

FOH
Respect the Champions.....
Juventus are sinking in Serie A,they must be very shit.....
Nice logic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2015
Even though i dislike this Elf and his group of dwarf minions here, coogar i agree with some of his points.

This came out directly from sky sports live transfer centre and i posted it here yesterday

Right, Spanish football expert Guillem Balague has been on Sky Sports News HQ a few minutes ago and he sounds pretty sure a deal will not be done, here's what he said:

"The news is the documentation was not done on time. David de Gea was at his girlfriend’s house waiting, Keylor Navas was waiting, everything was signed and sent to Manchester but the stories coming out of the Spanish media are that Manchester United sent the paperwork back at 12.01pm Spanish time, so past the deadline.

"Everything was agreed, there was a little bit of a battle of figures, but everybody was waiting in their places. The Bernabeu was full of people, but the documents signed by Real Madrid and Keylor Navas did not come back from Manchester United on time.

"The Spanish media are fuming and saying this is revenge for what happened with Sergio Ramos (not going to Old Trafford).

"There is no precedent for a deal to be done past the deadline. Fabio Coentrao was in the same situation a few years ago when he was going to potentially move to Manchester United.

"The documents did not arrive in time, Real Madrid asked for five minutes and the league said no, so there is no precedent for this to be overruled. I know in England if everything is agreed you can have an extension but that has never happened in Spain and is not expected to happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2015
The truth of this matter is still hidden.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2015
4rmthewest:
all I will say is dat d future of my club looks brighter dan any club u support in england.....coz I knw u r either....park de bus fc fan or assnall fc fan or probabaly quantity fc fan....#realtalk......dnt give ursef sleep nites cause of united....face ur wack club.....#nooffeince
Future? Really?
Ever heard of the boys with 3 fa cups in 5years??
Youth euro champs! .....
Future or Present, .......Boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2015
I strongly want to believe ManU did not sabotage this deal going through with respect to DDG transfer to his home country.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

I can see that your team consists of world class players that's why y'all sit comfortably at the 13th position

FOH

hmm *smh*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2015

Sky sources understand United will receive a fee of around £18m for De Gea, with Navas valued at £11m

It looks like I didn't understand the contract before. I thought it was £29m plus Navas.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:
I strongly want to believe ManU did not sabotage this deal going through with respect to DDG transfer to his home country.

We know what you believe already. Its all over this thread so don't come and try to be reasonable by saying ' I want to believe we did not sabotage the deal'

You are disappointed De Gea is still in United and evidences are coming out that Man U were not responsible for the botched deal.

When did you last post on your thread Pata-Clown?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 4rmthewest(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Mourinholic:

Future? Really?
Ever heard of the boys with 3 fa cups in 5years??
Youth euro champs! .....
Future or Present, .......Boss
com on bro we all knw most of ur youth players r first teamers were u signed dem 4rm.....united youth r way better.....only proof me wrong if u r nt a chelsea fan.....#realtalk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2015

“And that’s what sped things up eventually. As you know the transfer [window] finishes at 11pm UK time in Spain and Real Madrid, the highest possible sources, only about an hour and a half ago were saying they were scared that there would be no time to do it.

“There was eventually, Keylor Navas said ‘OK, I’m coming to Manchester United’.

“And, by the way, that is a goalkeeper who Louis van Gaal likes. According to the de Gea camp, when a deal was presented to renew his contract in the spring of 2014, van Gaal said ‘let’s wait to give him a new deal because I like Navas’.”

Skysports, foxsports
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9974229/real-madrid-and-manchester-united-agree-david-de-gea-deal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Well if De Gea Sulks all season, he'll be sulking at himself because obviously we wanted him to go but Madrid didn't seem ready enough

From the man who uses his mouth to sell players to Madrid through Sky Sports

09:54

BALAGUE: REAL AT FAULT

Listen to Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague as he claims that Real Madrid were at fault for the David de Gea deal falling through.

He told Sky Sports News HQ it was the Spanish club that as stalled on sending the documents to La Liga...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2015
4rmthewest:
com on bro we all knw most of ur youth players r first teamers were u signed dem 4rm.....united youth r way better.....only proof me wrong if u r nt a chelsea fan.....#realtalk
Hahajajajaj....Are u kidding me?
If I start naming players that have been at Chelsea since 8 or 9....you probably won't know them......
Any player signed above 17,is loaned out......
Our youth team is pure Chelsea.....
You got it wrong
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
Well if De Gea Sulks all season, he'll be sulking at himself because obviously we wanted him to go but Madrid didn't seem ready enough

From the man who uses his mouth to sell players to Madrid through Sky Sports

09:54

BALAGUE: REAL AT FAULT

Listen to Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague as he claims that Real Madrid were at fault for the David de Gea deal falling through.

He told Sky Sports News HQ it was the Spanish club that as stalled on sending the documents to La Liga...

Perhaps Madrid changed their mind and decided to end it this way not to hurt DDG directly.

Initially I was thinking Woodward put a worm in the file he sent to Madrid. Lol. You know that guy is a ruthless business man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2015
codedguy1:

We know what you believe already. Its all over this thread so don't come and try to be reasonable by saying ' I want to believe we did not sabotage the deal'

You are disappointed De Gea is still in United and evidences are coming out that Man U were not responsible for the botched deal.

When did you last post on your thread Pata-Clown?

Show me a NL rule that forbids me from posting anywhere on this board? If my post bothers you, na your headache guy. wink

I was honestly shocked that deal did not go through. I am not hiding the fact that I wanted DDG out of ManU as I strongly believe he is the strongest link in your team. Every EPL team especially the top teams are looking for the weakest link in their opponents.

That said, DDG staying in ManU is equally unsettling for your team. How DDG moves on now with his career depends on how LvG handles it. So far, LvG does not have an outstanding record with GKs from teams he has managed.

So let DDG stay. In fact, I sincerely hope the appeal is not granted in favor of RM by FIFA. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 4rmthewest(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2015
Mourinholic:

If I start naming players that have been at Chelsea since 8 or 9....you probably won't know them......
You got it wrong
owk I accept....buh do u knw wu d current england youth champions is??.....united still rules tongue
Mourinholic:

You got it wrong
owk I accept....buh do u knw wu d current england youth champions is??.....united still rules

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.