Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,778 members, 7,866,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8881161 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2015
elampiro:

Perhaps Madrid changed their mind and decided to end it this way not to hurt DDG directly.

Initially I was thinking Woodward put a worm in the file he sent to Madrid. Lol. You know that guy is a ruthless business man.

I have a feeling that Madrid changed their minds and would wait to get De Gea on a free next season.

This is very bizarre!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 4rmthewest(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2015
elampiro:
The truth of this matter is still hidden.
hehehehe...d truth of d matter is still hidden like....hidden hazard since d start of d season....#realtalk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Real Madrid`s appeal to FIFA isn`t going to be successful. This is what FIFA software said.

"FIFA software chief Mark Goddard
insists Real Madrid have no wriggle
room in their attempts to close a deal
for Manchester United goalkeeper
David de Gea.
Real sources insist the deal should've
been rubberstamped at 23:59 last
night, blaming incompatible files and
exchange rate problems for the delays.
However, Goddard, who oversees
FIFA's transfer system software, told
Sport: "There are no excuses. It is the
problem of the clubs.
"There is no room for administrative
error.
"If you do not have all the information
to complete before the transfer
deadline it is your problem. I'm sorry.
It's like that."
Real hope to appeal to UEFA today to
complete the signing of De Gea."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2015
It looks to me now, Gaal knew what he has been doing all these while. He never minced his words about the number of signings left - only two more signings, an attacking player and a goalkeeper.

All that talk about Otamendi was never in his agenda. Ramos would have been accepted only if he wanted to come. We were not in the chase. May be we chased Bale, and that caused the dillydally about our interest in Pedro.

Anthony Martial may have been just an option among the players scouted. Plan B.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2015
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2015
elampiro:

Perhaps Madrid changed their mind and decided to end it this way not to hurt DDG directly.

Initially I was thinking Woodward put a worm in the file he sent to Madrid. Lol. You know that guy is a ruthless business man.

Lol...that Woodward looks like those people that will commit one atrocity and appear as nothing happened...i was already suspecting him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2015
codedguy1:

I have a feeling that Madrid changed their minds and would wait to get De Gea on a free next season.

This is very bizarre!

That would depend on the performance of Navas in Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

Nigerians! We love to answer a simple question with a question. Do you now see why Adebayour could be a viable option?

Just kidding with yall.

Hahahahahaha grin grin pataki my man, shey my question hook you for throat? grin grin tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
Even though i dislike this Elf and his group of dwarf minions here, coogar i agree with some of his points.

This came out directly from sky sports live transfer centre and i posted it here yesterday

why are you quoting sky sports live transfer when they also rely on the rogue guillem balague's opinion.
la liga has come out to say they did not receive any piece of document concerning david de gea's transfer to real madrid. la liga transfer window closed yesterday, premier league's transfer window closes today. common sense dictates de gea's transfer document should be the first priority instead of navas' transfer.

fact of the matter is real madrid couldn't meet up with united's valuation of the player. benitez wasn't prepared to pay excess of £30m for a goalie on his last year of his contract. the whole paper work jamming nonsense was from marca and balague. there's no element of truth in it. if it was a case of documents not opening, la liga would have heard about it. la liga headquarters have strongly denied anything relating to david de gea's transfer to real madrid and thus FIFA will not do squat about the situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Mourinholic:

Respect the Champions.....
Juventus are sinking in Serie A,they must be very shit.....
Nice logic

Yes, they are shi.t.. if they weren't sh.it they won't be sinking

You don't sink when you play well, score goals and don't concede too many.. so my man, chelshit are shi.t
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Chestar5:

hmm *smh*

Bae kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

Show me a NL rule that forbids me from posting anywhere on this board? If my post bothers you, na your headache guy. wink

I was honestly shocked that deal did not go through. I am not hiding the fact that I wanted DDG out of ManU as I strongly believe he is the strongest link in your team. Every EPL team especially the top teams are looking for the weakest link in their opponents.

That said, DDG staying in ManU is equally unsettling for your team. How DDG moves on now with his career depends on how LvG handles it. So far, LvG does not have an outstanding record with GKs from teams he has managed.

So let DDG stay. In fact, I sincerely hope the appeal is not granted in favor of RM by FIFA. cool

I did not forbid you from posting here. People post on many threads at the same time. I was just wondering why you buy mouka foam with fowl feathered stuffed pillow come sleep for this thread. It smacks of a determination to see your superiors lose, whatever it takes even if it means having personal night vigil by the gate of your supposed enemy wey nor even know say you exist.

Oh! You don change mouth abi! Now you want De Gea to stay.

May the prayers of enemies of Man united turn to blessings for us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

I can see that your team consists of world class players that's why y'all sit comfortably at the 13th position

FOH
Hahahaaha rooney is better dan diego costaa,Depay better than Hazard, herrera beta dan cesc, Mata berra dan pedro.......Abeg no kill me wif laffffff............When will Hit top-form then you shall know who is better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

Hahahahahaha grin grin pataki my man, shey my question hook you for throat? grin grin tongue

LOL make I no talk. Meanwhile, that your babe just dey put boys for their level here and there on this board. Wetin be her parole sef? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

Bae kiss

do u have to call me that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2015
Kolade354:
Hahahaaha rooney is better dan diego costaa,Depay better than Hazard, herrera beta dan cesc, Mata berra dan pedro.......Abeg no kill me wif laffffff............ When will Hit top-form then you shall know who is better .
dis ur iphone6 seff grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2015
codedguy1:

I did not forbid you from posting here. People post on many threads at the same time. I was just wondering why you buy mouka foam with fowl feathered stuffed pillow come sleep for this thread. It smacks of a determination to see your superiors lose, whatever it takes even if it means having personal night vigil by the gate of your supposed enemy wey nor even know say you exist.

Oh! You don change mouth abi! Now you want De Gea to stay.

May the prayers of enemies of Man united turn to blessings for us.

Sharap! So DDG (who has outrightly rejected a contract extension) staying is now a blessing? grin Your Alufa needs more tutorials. grin

By the end of this transfer window, I am back in the Politics section or whereever the wind blows me next on this forum. So make una bear with me for the time being. I would only breeze in here once in a while. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Afetr 50 games:LVG has won 27.
After 50 Games:LVG has won 27
After 50 games:Moyes Had won 27.
Van Gaal has spent about €250m more
Better than chelsea Indeed!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Kolade354:
Hahahaaha rooney is better dan diego costaa,Depay better than Hazard, herrera beta dan cesc, Mata berra dan pedro.......Abeg no kill me wif laffffff............When will Hit top-form then you shall know who is better.

Are Rooney and Costa Mates? In which football world are they mates? Has costa achieved quater of what rooney has achieved in football?

Depay is in a new league and still very young, why compare him to hazard? Unless he's beginning to scare you

The work that herrera does, can fabregas do it? What else does he do in your team rather than pass, go and ask barca why he was chased away

Come back when pedro wins chelsea's best player for two seasons

Nigga, you don't have a case, go back to where you came from
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2015
ROONEY ASKED ME WHO MARTIAL WAS -
SCHNEIDERLIN

"To be honest, yesterday [Sunday] on the plane, Wayne Rooney came to speak to me and asked me who Martial was, because the English press had started to speak," Schneiderlin told reporters at France's training base at Clairefontaine.

"I told him he's a great player with great potential, who has played some good matches with Monaco last season and the the beginning of this.

"I told him he is technical and powerful. A little like Therry Henry, even if it's the press who are making that comparison."

The deal to take Martial to United will make him the most expensive teenager in the history of football, and Schneiderlin is keen to ensure that the 19-year-old does not feel the weight of his price tag when he arrives at Old Trafford.

"The size of the fee? If he wants my advice, it is to ignore it," the former Southampton man added. "The media will talk a lot and will expect him to score many goals. But he must remember his qualities and play like he knows how. He can't be paralysed by it. I think everything will go well."
http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/09/01/14940992/rooney-asked-me-who-martial-was-schneiderlin?ICID=HP_BN_2&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

Yes, they are shi.t.. if they weren't sh.it they won't be sinking

You don't sink when you play well, score goals and don't concede too many.. so my man, chelshit are shi.t
Nd a team is labelled 'shit' after how many games??
Gba fun oga e....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

LOL make I no talk. Meanwhile, that your babe just dey put boys for their level here and there on this board. Wetin be her parole sef? grin

Yes na... na me get her heart, why she no go put them for their level, you know the kind love wey we dey share cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2015
4rmthewest:
owk I accept....buh do u knw wu d current england youth champions is??.....united still rules :Powk I accept....buh do u knw wu d current england youth champions is??.....united still rules
In the last 5 years, how many trophies at youth level?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2015
double post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Mourinholic:

Nd a team is labelled 'shit' after how many games??
Gba fun oga e....

Bros, label chelshit and Juventus now

They are both playing shi.t right now so they are shi.t, no two ways about it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

Sharap! So DDG (who has outrightly rejected a contract extension) staying is now a blessing? grin Your Alufa needs more tutorials. grin

By the end of this transfer window, I am back in the Politics section or whereever the wind blows me next on this forum. So make una bear with me for the time being. I would only breeze in here once in a while. grin

No wonder....i knew your behaviour smacks of one of those miserable urchins over there who derive joy in tribalistic drivel and trivial arguments on issues that bother on the ridiculous to the outright senseless. Everytime i stumble on a thread from that section on front page...all i need is to read comments and laugh at the magnificent stupidity on display.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Chestar5:

do u have to call me that

Yes bae, i'll profess my love for you anywhere, i'm not a puss kiss kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2015
elampiro:

That would depend on the performance of Navas in Madrid.

The main issue now is how oga LvG will handle the situation. De Gea now knows LvG didn't mind letting him go, De gea himself wanted to go, now it seems Madrid seem to have bungled the deal.

Will de Gea be happy cos I believe he had made up his mind and must have even switched off ready to relocate.

Its a dicey one, the issue of him performing cos of the Euros is there!

To answer your question - if Navas puts in a 5star performance at Madrid will they still let him go for their son.
Can Lvg still bench De Gea especially with the way Romero is unsure of himself between the sticks.

I just tire!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

Yes bae, i'll profess my love for you anywhere, i'm not a puss kiss kiss
okay, good for u.....stop derailing the thread sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 4rmthewest(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mourinholic:

In the last 5 years, how many trophies at youth level?
lolz......bros calm dwn....d u21 championship is just only 3yrs old....twaz establishe in d 2012-2013 season....united winning it twice wit chelsea 1.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chestar5:

okay, good for u.....stop derailing the thread sha

It's my thread dear, nothing dey happen kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

Are Rooney and Costa Mates? In which football world are they mates? Has costa achieved quater of what rooney has achieved in football?

Depay is in a new league and still very young, why compare him to hazard? Unless he's beginning to scare you

The work that herrera does, can fabregas do it? What else does he do in your team rather than pass, go and ask barca why he was chased away

Come back when pedro wins chelsea's best player for two seasons

Nigga, you don't have a case, go back to where you came from
Typical of Manure fans who give a fvk if rooney win the league 15 times, Has he ever win Ballon d or, Costa won the league with athletico de madrid and with chelsea is that not achievement When cesc is starting in spanish national team Herrera won't even be called up, Going by your flawd logic what pedro has achieved mata will never in life achieve such.......At the end of the day if we don't finish ahead of man utd in the league I will come back here to remind you!!!.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.