Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,629 members, 7,861,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8867409 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2013
Soccer-Suarez got two FWA votes despite biting ban

By Mike Collett
LONDON, May 2 (Reuters) - Uruguayan Luis Suarez, a contender for England's Footballer of the Year award before being banned for 10 matches for biting, still collected two votes from the country's football writers in the poll won by Tottenham's Gareth Bale on Thursday.
Bale, 23, topped journalists poll with 53 per cent of the votes to claim a narrow victory over Manchester United forward Robin van Persie. Chelsea's Spanish midfielder Juan Mata was third.
Liverpool's Suarez, however, had been a strong contender to become the first South American to win the award until he bit Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic on the arm during the 2-2 Premier League draw at Anfield last month, just four days before voting started.
The English FA banned him for 10 matches and Football Writers' Association chairman Andy Dunn said that once Suarez bit Ivanovic his chances of winning the award disappeared.
"There is no doubting the incredible talent of Luis Suarez, and I think at one point a lot of our members believed that his behaviour was improving, and for that reason, several seemed prepared to vote for him. However, the biting incident changed all of that," Dunn said.
"In the end nearly every writer apart from two found it impossible to give our award to someone who had just been banned for 10 games by the Football Association for biting an opponent.
"Some people have the view that the receipt of a prestigious award can have redemptive powers, that it can make players realise they have responsibilities - clearly the two who voted for Suarez must think along those lines."
Suarez, also banned in 2011 for eight matches after racially insulting Patrice Evra of Manchester United, had re-established his reputation as one of the best players in the world with 23 Premier League goals this season. (Editing by Ed Osmond)
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/soccer-suarez-got-two-fwa-votes-despite-biting-154636333.html

SUarez is ruining his career.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2013
dademola: carrick improve??at wot age?? He is at his peak joor.

Then SAF has to buy someone.

How do we actually want our midfield to look like? Who should come in and who should go? SAF might just convert Rooney. I also do not see SAF willing to bench Carrick, even if he wasn't playing well. Giggs is SAF first son, Carrick is the second son.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2013
elampiro:

In the whole of the article that is the only thing you saw. Anyway, Carrick is getting better every year. If he can improve on his speed and tackles, he will be the man to rule in the next two or three years. He is great while on the ball, but poor off it. However, this season he has shown that he can also run and chase after strikers. He made and won many crucial tackles. Personally, I will pick Toure ahead of him, but PFA has said he is the best. So he only needs to build on what he has achieved this season to make his mark over the next two or three years left in his career.
He had a decent season I'd admit that much but hey now let's not stretch it! Rule Europe ke?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2013
When Robin van Persie made his Man United debut against Everton the substitution board read: 19 out, 20 in. Lol

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 02, 2013
Don't get your hopes up for signings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2318368/Manchester-United-reveal-record-91m-turnover-just-THREE-months--splash-summer.html

United slowly turning to Arsenal when it comes to spending. . .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2013
You can thank the Glazers and the massive interest payments we are saddled with for draining of all the extra revenue generated. But hopefully once the debt is contained, we will back to our financial muscle of before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2013
elampiro:

In the whole of the article that is the only thing you saw. Anyway, Carrick is getting better every year. If he can improve on his speed and tackles, he will be the man to rule in the next two or three years. He is great while on the ball, but poor off it. However, this season he has shown that he can also run and chase after strikers. He made and won many crucial tackles. Personally, I will pick Toure ahead of him, but PFA has said he is the best. So he only needs to build on what he has achieved this season to make his mark over the next two or three years left in his career.

While Yaya is obviously a better player he didn't have a better season than Carrick. Yaya is usually a big match player but he isn't consistent which is his main flaw. Carrick is the more steady consistent guy that isn't spectacular or flamboyant but your important and effective for us. Definitely deserved his place in the team of the year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2013
Least I forget....

Championes! championes! championes! Ole ! Ole! Ole! grin cheesy cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:48pm On May 02, 2013
^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy
nitlad:
How does this translate into him ruling Europe? undecided

Is the Chelsea holding midfield the benchmark for the position in Europe?

Why can't he walk in and play alongside Pirlo/Vidal at Juve

Let him walk in and play alongside Schweini at Bayern grin

Ninja can't even hold down a position in the untalented Three Lions midfield tongue
ahhh there you have it, i mentioned it cuz you are a fan of the fallen... by the way, how re y'all doing down there? i think i love the view from up here wink embarassed tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:50pm On May 02, 2013
montelik: You can thank the Glazers and the massive interest payments we are saddled with for draining of all the extra revenue generated. But hopefully once the debt is contained, we will back to our financial muscle of before.

what the glazers have done in terms of getting us record-breaking endorsements is peerless. they might have saddled the club with debt but i'd rather them than roman abramovic. our best achievements were under the glazer regime - they don't interfere with who comes in or who goes out and they continue to back fergie on and off the pitch.

Mr_TA:
While Yaya is obviously a better player he didn't have a better season than Carrick. Yaya is usually a big match player but he isn't consistent which is his main flaw. Carrick is the more steady consistent guy that isn't spectacular or flamboyant but your important and effective for us. Definitely deserved his place in the team of the year.

carrick has consistently been the best deep-lying midfielder in the premier league. in 6 seasons, he has won 4 premier league titles playing 90% of the league games in the most important role in the team. the problem is not having the right blend of midfield partner to compliment carrick's outstanding skills.

giggs/scholes are too old and cleverley/anderson are the pass-n-move type of midfielders.
players like him are not appreciated in england - they prefer the all-action hero like scott parker. however, alonso + xavi have always waxed lyrical about carrick. arsene wenger also named him as the player of the season. carrick is just too good at what he does!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2013
StarBoard: Don't get your hopes up for signings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2318368/Manchester-United-reveal-record-91m-turnover-just-THREE-months--splash-summer.html

United slowly turning to Arsenal when it comes to spending. . .

Woodward can deceive himself. We all know the team needs to be strengthened. Even SAF said he identified two positions. Chelsea and City will surely buy more big players. United cannot depend on the current squad to deliver the UCL next year. Even the EPL will become tougher.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 11:28pm On May 02, 2013
Wanyama,thiago,strootman,tarabt wld do
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 12:30am On May 03, 2013
elampiro:

Woodward can deceive himself. We all know the team needs to be strengthened. Even SAF said he identified two positions. Chelsea and City will surely buy more big players. United cannot depend on the current squad to deliver the UCL next year. Even the EPL will become tougher.

no matter what man city and chelsea will buy, man u will still win. a team with howard webb and mark clattenberg has majority.
manure invests more on refs than players. they can only have problems in europe because to buy european refs will cost them some fortune.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:52am On May 03, 2013
elampiro:

Don't think it's that simple.
You have to think that United don't usually break the bank for marquee signings except on some occasions.
Last season was the exception.
I think I'd believe someone who is closer to the purse than Fergie on the issue of cash availability.
Truth is till the Glazers recoup their investments we should expect scenarios like this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:53am On May 03, 2013
1025:

no matter what man city and chelsea will buy, man u will still win. a team with howard webb and mark clattenberg has majority.
manure invests more on refs than players. they can only have problems in europe because to buy european refs will cost them some fortune.
Does this warthog spermatozoa still exist?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2013
StarBoard:

I thought I was the only one who noticed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2013
1025:

So City and Chelsea do not have the addresses of Webb, Clattenberg and other referees? Then they are not good competitive business teams, a good business man is always aware of what his competition is and works hard to beat his rival in all areas. So stop looking for excuses to run successful people down, it is by your own choosing you have stayed with your failed team.

If buying referee can win league, I am sure City and Chelsea will beat Man United in that area. Wait the last I checked, Arsenal and City have had more favourable referees' errors than Man United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2013
StarBoard:

Hugoboi:

I thought I was the only one who noticed

elampiro:

So City and Chelsea do not have the addresses of Webb, Clattenberg and other referees? Then they are not good competitive business teams, a good business man is always aware of what his competition is and works hard to beat his rival in all areas. So stop looking for excuses to run successful people down, it is by your own choosing you have stayed with your failed team.

If buying referee can win league, I am sure City and Chelsea will beat Man United in that area. Wait the last I checked, Arsenal and Chelsea have had more favourable referees' errors than Man United.

Are we responding to this dude because we like argument or because his foolish comment deserves a retort?
Kindly ignore. . . . . .you can see it's working.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2013
montelik: You can thank the Glazers and the massive interest payments we are saddled with for draining of all the extra revenue generated. But hopefully once the debt is contained, we will back to our financial muscle of before.
As much as I don't like the Glazers, I don't think they have in any way held back SAF from spending on any player he feels like getting. Apart from the season we sold ronaldo, united has been one of the highest spender in the EPL. So if we are lacking in any dept it is due to fergie's making.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:16pm On May 03, 2013
Emperoh:

Are we responding to this dude because we like argument or because his foolish comment deserves a retort?
Gbam! I no know y them dey bother their fingers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 03, 2013
Emperoh:

WE need to let the nucca know he cant be defacing our thread.
He's an idi/ot of comical proportings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2013
n0m0705:
As much as I don't like the Glazers, I don't think they have in any way held back SAF from spending on any player he feels like getting. Apart from the season we sold ronaldo, united has been one of the highest spender in the EPL. So if we are lacking in any dept it is due to fergie's making.

You were saying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2013
coogar: what the glazers have done in terms of getting us record-breaking endorsements is peerless. they might have saddled the club with debt but i'd rather them than roman abramovic. our best achievements were under the glazer regime - they don't interfere with who comes in or who goes out and they continue to back fergie on and off the pitch.

I totally agree with you, I would rather have the Glazers than some other owners. Still that doesn't change the fact that they have attached unnecessary weights to the club. Yes revenue streams have expanded under the Glazers, but those had been steadily growing even before their leveraged takeover. Man United's commercial revenues and had also been steadily increasing in the PLC era, so its hardly like the Glazers came and made a remarkable discovery. The increased TV money that has grown our revenues have little to do with them. Yes United has expanded its revenue streams under them, but guess what, we had been growing our revenues consistently as a PLC. Peerless, please. They took a working formula and cranked it up a little in some places, at the cost of half billion dollars in debt financing that could have been reinvested back into the club, which instead went to finance the privilege of their ownership.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2012/feb/22/manchester-united-glazers-debt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 4:58am On May 04, 2013
montelik:

You were saying.
We all know that net spend does not give the true picture, and it will always favour United because we churn out academy product in numbers every year and the sale of Ronaldo skewed that table in favour of United, if you remove that united will be right behind city and chelsea. And if you look at that your table it stopped at 2011, if you add 2012(£52,900) and 2013(£48,000) to that table, our players purchsed will be £318,100 over a period of 7 yrs which average about £45,000 per season.I don't think that is bad at all, it is a very competitive figure in the transfer market.

Now, my point is that those players we sold were not because we had to sell them, they were surplus to requirement and we've not had need for a player without getting one. Also only chelsea and city have spent more than united of which you can understand their case(they are just building a team). So if their is any perceived weakness in the team, it was because fergie think otherwise and not because their was no fund.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:32am On May 04, 2013
montelik:

I totally agree with you, I would rather have the Glazers than some other owners. Still that doesn't change the fact that they have attached unnecessary weights to the club. Yes revenue streams have expanded under the Glazers, but those had been steadily growing even before their leveraged takeover. Man United's commercial revenues and had also been steadily increasing in the PLC era, so its hardly like the Glazers came and made a remarkable discovery. The increased TV money that has grown our revenues have little to do with them. Yes United has expanded its revenue streams under them, but guess what, we had been growing our revenues consistently as a PLC. Peerless, please. They took a working formula and cranked it up a little in some places, at the cost of half billion dollars in debt financing that could have been reinvested back into the club, which instead went to finance the privilege of their ownership.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2012/feb/22/manchester-united-glazers-debt

that article is as old as fück now, david conn has written another one where he literally admitted the glazers won in the end. to belittle what the glazers have done commercially is a cardinal sin - they have completely put us far ahead of the other clubs by setting up a commercial team in london and then hong kong. as i write, united have about 80 sponsors(primary and secondary) - you just need to look at our rivals in the top four and compare how far ahead we have gone.......

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2013
This isn't about winning. The Glazer's won the second they managed to takeover a profitable, debt free, healthy enterprise with much room for growth at virtually no cost to themselves by simply saddling the price and cost associated to their takeover unto the club and its assets. Once that happened they won regardless of whether United did well or didn't as they stood to lose nothing and gain a lot. As a capitalist I applaud their hawkishness. But leveraged buyouts are never good for healthy companies no matter how it turns out (though they are great for the owners), because it simply places previously non existing costly and unnecessary burdens on a perfectly functioning organizations and drains revenues that should have been used to further grow the value of the enterprise. United has lost half billion in real value simply to pay for the privilege of the Glazers ownership that is £500,000,000. The expanded revenues they generated have been pumped out of the club and not a penny of that has added value to United. It was and still remains unnecessarily wasteful considering this was a perfectly healthy operation before their ownership. Even when one factors the benefits of no dividend payouts and tax benefits it doesn't even dent the half billion in lost revenue.

But the fact remains we were always ahead of our rivals when it came to commercial revenue and we were consistently breaking and setting record sponsorship fees as a PLC before the Glazers. They have not done anything innovatory but simply expanded on what was already there and growing consistently before them, at the ridiculous finance cost they saddled the club with. I will belittle what they have done commercially because we were a club with growing commercial revenues before they came and would have been one without them. They didn't innovate anything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:51pm On May 04, 2013
what's the value of man utd when the glazers took over? what's the value as we speak? you can complain about their LBO but you cannot belittle their commercial acumen - they know what they are doing. the senior debt of £744m in 2010 has been reduced to £310m in 2013 while paying interests.

then again, it makes me laugh when anti-glazer crew talk about how much united have lost servicing their debt and how that amount could have been used to buy 5 messis and 3 ronaldos. it's mere speculation.....that money could as well be converted to dividends for the shareholders with no penny going towards the transfer account.

we were not a club with growing commercial revenue before the glazers. we simply had no idea on how to make more money with the brand. how many sponsors did we have in 2005? how many today? the glazers set up an office in london & hong kong to scour for partners here and there. the DHL deal and the chevrolet deal are unprecedented - not even in spain. somehow, united managed to cough out £12m per annum from chevrolet even though the deal does not take effect until 2014. after 2014, the deal is worth £44m per year.

our revenue this year is being predicted to be around £150m to £180m. say what you like, the glazers have turned it around and things are ticking nicely. they could pay off all the debt by 2017 if the titles keep rolling in and if we keep playing in the champions league. compare them to the other owners and maybe you would appreciate their acumen. would the fans of chelsea, arsenal or liverpool not wish to have owners like the glazers? have you ever seen them imposing players on fergie or appointing a football director?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2013
Say what you will about Roman, Chelsea could have gone the way of Leeds had he not stepped in and they can now boast of being one of the top teams in Europe on the pitch and financially, when previous to him they were not even close. That is an owner that has significantly turned around the fortunes of a football club and added real value to the club. The Glazers took over a perfectly healthy team with no debts that had been steadily growing, and while they have United generating more revenue, they have used a bulk of that to cover the expenses of their acquisition with little of that money being re-invested back into the club.

I wouldn't want an owner like Abramovich. But that is because United since the 90's has been a self sufficient, financial powerhouse in Europe that doesn't need a sugar daddy. If we were a team with significant debts having difficulty competing and/or keeping up with the stronger richer sides, I would pick an Abramovich over the Glazers everyday of the week. Roman invested his own cash into the club, he didn't borrow-to-buy and then saddle the club with his borrowing, in fact he came and clear the existing debts that were threatening the club. That is a real life savior, idiosyncrasies aside.

United were comfortably the richest football club in Europe before the Glazers and the most valuable sporting franchise. Now despite the increased revenue generation we are not the richest club in Europe, even though we still retain the tag of most valuable sporting franchise. Could this be a result of the fact that thanks to our ownership a significant amount of revenue that should have been reinvest back in to club has instead been used to service their finance costs? While the likes of Madrid, Barca and Bayern have been increasing revenues and re-investing back into their clubs. We have been increasing revenues to pay off debt and interest, despite being a debt free club before 2005.

The kit deal we signed with Nike in the early 2000's was then record breaking and unprecedented and that was before the Glazer's, the deals with Audi and Vodafone were record breaking and they came long before the Glazers. Our consistent tours in the USA and Asia were happening long before the Glazers and were calculated attempts to reach around the world and grow our commercial revenue base and cash in on it, these were being planned and executed long before the Glazers. We were growing our commercial revenue base long before them, they didn't do anything but ramp up what was already in place. Credit to them for increasing production, but that is most certainly not a turn around. It is essentially the same as increasing ticket prices to increase revenues and cover finance cost. Soon those record setting deals will be broken and replicated by other teams, after which we will renegotiate our own deals at greater value and on, and on. It has been happening since and has increased in recent times mostly due to the ever growing popularity of the EPL.

Whoopie, the Glazers have managed to contain a beast they themselves needlessly unleashed on a perfectly healthy football club, while needlessly wasting half a billion in the process. Great business for them, but bad for United and United is my primary concern.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2013
Bale again. A show of genius.

It will make sense if this guy comes to United. He keeps repeating his individual brilliance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2013
Alex Ferguson has admitted that he rues his failure to sign Gareth Bale as a youngster at Southampton.

Ferguson admits United tried to sign Bale in January 2007 from Southampton only to be beaten by Tottenham to the Welshman's signature.

"We were disappointed in Southampton at the time because we were first there, but they never came back to us, It was not the boy who turned us down, it was Southampton, then a few weeks later he signed for Tottenham Hotspur.

"It was not the boy who turned us down, it was Southampton, then a few weeks later he signed for Tottenham Hotspur. He was a left-back when we tried to sign him. It wasn't until Redknapp went to Tottenham that he converted him into a wide left player.

"He reminds me a bit of when we signed Lee Sharpe. He was a six foot, gangly, slim boy, but all of a sudden. He was built like a light heavyweight boxer. Bale is the same in the way he has developed in the last two years physically. He has matured very well." <Source: Skysports>
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2013
Plans are in place

Sir Alex Ferguson is confident that progress is being made in a bid to bring "one or two" new additions to the United squad in the summer.

The Reds boss has explained that the scouting progress can take two seasons at times as plans are in place to dip into the transfer market again.

England Under-21 star Wilfried Zaha has already agreed to move from Crystal Palace and the manager is happy with the fact that his young players look certain to improve again next term.

"We've been doing that [planning for next season] for a while," he revealed at his pre-Chelsea press conference. "Your scouting goes on for the full season, actually sometimes two seasons when you maybe monitor a younger player. You want to see how he does the next season. That is the process we go through. We’ve got some ideas where we’re going and hopefully we can conclude them.

"We'll look at one or two bodies to come in. You’ve got to remember there are a lot of young players we expect to improve and take that into consideration. And you have to consider ages of players and protect that part. In the main, we’re know where we are. We’re comfortable.

"We have fantastic strength in depth. That’s the area where we don’t want to confuse ourselves because you end up with too many players and trying to keep them all happy. It’s happened a few times this season."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/May/sir-alex-ferguson-has-plans-for-next-season.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=FB0200

With this statement by SAF. The only big player than can come in is Bale. Chloe Everton might just be right. Bale can function as left back and left wing player. I think he can also adjust to defensive midfield role.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:27pm On May 04, 2013
When Robin van Persie signed for the club he chose #20, with the reason behind it being that he wanted to help Manchester United win their 20th title this season.

A contributing factor will have also been that the #9 shirt still belonged to Dimitar Berbatov, whose transfer to Fulham had yet to be finalised.

Van Persie has confirmed that, despite #9 now being available, he will keep #20 for next season.

“I think I’ll keep the no.20 shirt. I have the option to take no.9 but I don’t think I’ll do that. I’ll stick with what is right and what feels good. Also, I don’t want to be harsh to the fans who have no.20 on their kit. I don’t want them to have to buy a new shirt. No.20 has been a good number for me. I’ll stick with it.” <Source: United Review>

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.