Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,937 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8872060 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Danhumprey:
the day you finally grow up and quit defending rooney up and down despite the shit he keep serving us,that day i will sacrifice a bull to the gods to grant you more sense.

i sometimes wonder how you feel defending rooney with the shits he serves us when even an unborn foetus in the womb already knows how shitty rooney is.

when will you come to term and grapple with the glaring fact that rooney's best days are over?

ELAMPIRO WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND ROONEY?? undecided
Hahahahaha! Bro u wicked. No be small.

I was gonna reply that same post until i saw

There are some things he attempted in the England vs France game, the last time he did something like that was 2008

Sometimes i just wonder if its a 10 yr old behind this elampiro moniker. Pathetic excuse to say the least....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
That real is more appealing to players than man utd or what?
let me assume you are joking but i still won't be surprised if you've actually forgotten what you were trying to prove some hours ago cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Danhumprey:
the day you finally grow up and quit defending rooney up and down despite the shit he keep serving us,that day i will sacrifice a bull to the gods to grant you more sense.

i sometimes wonder how you feel defending rooney with the shits he serves us when even an unborn foetus in the womb already knows how shitty rooney is.

when will you come to term and grapple with the glaring fact that rooney's best days are over?

ELAMPIRO WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND ROONEY?? undecided

Rooney started playing well and it was just a matter of time. Only Messi and Ronaldo can guarantee 100% year in year out. Every other player will have a low sometimes.

Aguero was poor in 2012/13 season. There are many players like that. But a good coach learns to bring his best player back to form to help in important games when it matters most.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Danhumprey:
smh. see reasoning. grin

argueing with you and elampiro on rooney's matter is like fetching water with a basket.

Yes, because you kids don't know football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2015

1. Someone said Martial is playing from the wing. Did Rooney not play on the wing when he first arrived Manchester? He was sent to the wing to accommodate Smith and others in the middle. He sacrificed for the older players and he deserves whatever he gets now.

2. Mata has played in the middle twice this season. And both cases he has not done well. Against PSV away he was also in the middle.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Hahahahaha! Bro u wicked. No be small.

I was gonna reply that same post until i saw

Sometimes i just wonder if its a 10 yr old behind this elampiro moniker. Pathetic excuse to say the least....

It may not be out of place if you think Gaal is also 10 years old.

You are brainwashed and you have lost any ability to objectively analyzed football. All you do is curse Rooney. Even when he plays well you can't even see anymore.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
elampiro:

Yes, because you kids don't know football.

am i surprised at this weak line from you? certainly not.

in your world of defending rooney,nobody sabi football. only you.

congrats!

all hail the father of football,mister elampiro!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
elampiro:

Rooney started playing well and it was just a matter of time. Only Messi and Ronaldo can guarantee 100% year in year out. Every other player will have a low sometimes.

Aguero was poor in 2012/13 season. There are many players like that. But a good coach learns to bring his best player back to form to help in important games when it matters most.

stop spewing nonsense and for once get some shame.

quit giving excuse to justify rooney's bullshiits!!!! angry

when will you remove your head from rooney's ass and be objective in your critique of him?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Danhumprey:
stop spewing nonsense and for once get some shame.

quit giving excuse to justify rooney's bullshiits!!!! angry

when will you remove your head from rooney's ass and be objective in your critique of him?

What is bullshit?

Rooney is our most important players and it remains so. Gaal knows that and he knows he has to get him to good form to help us.

Point out anything I said that is not true.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
elampiro:

What is bullshit?

Rooney is our most important players and it remains so. Gaal knows that and he knows he has to get him to good form to help us.

Point out anything I said that is not true.

[size=50pt]SMH![/size]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2015

Rooney has sacrificed for Smith, Saha and Tevez. Not that these guys were better scorers but the team needed to be set up that way to accommodate others who were less mobile and versatile.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
I told my friends that Arsenal will qualify from this group.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
If Rooney is our most important player this season, den wat does dat make of the likes of DDG, Smalling, Schneiderlin etc?? If everyone of our players have being as useless as Rooney dis season, den we're d ones who deserve to be 15th not Chelsea.

Abeg jor! I'm done wit this!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
elampiro no de tire for ds arguement?
the way you talk n defend atimes , one will think a primary school pupil is behind the monikee.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
i give up argueing with elampiro. i ain't got the stamina to engage in back and forth meaningless bullshiits! undecided

rooney,our best player? what blasphemy!!™
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Odunharry:
elampiro no de tire for ds arguement?
the way you talk n defend atimes , one will think a primary school pupil is behind the monikee.

And you all are kindergarten akara pupils for not understanding real football. You think it's computer game .

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2015

Before the Everton game, Gaal said despite the media criticism, Rooney was still the most important player in the team.

If you don't agree, go and hit your head against the wall. Ntor!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
elampiro:

And you all are kindergarten akara pupils for not understanding real football. You think it's computer game .

elampiro i think someone needs to shout it loud to u....we don tire for Rooney talk everyday..who knows na u de make am no de play well?

we don tire for ur Rooney talk..evn if nobody talk Rooney with you,you go dey talk to urself and it really bad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin elampiro if u be my elder brother i go don sell u since with all this sample ekwe talk..

ayagayagayagayo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Odunharry:

elampiro i think someone needs to shout it loud to u....we don tire for Rooney talk everyday..who knows na u de make am no de play well?

we don tire for ur Rooney talk..evn if nobody talk Rooney with you,you go dey talk to urself and it really bad

I did not start this argument. Go back to where it started from.

As far as I know, Rooney is coming up well now and I hope he stays injury free because everyone will start enjoying Rooney from December.

I gave an instance of 2010/2011 season when he was poor till December but SAF decided to bring him up with games. According to SAF you need to keep playing Rooney to get him back to fitness. And Gaal is not a kid.

The problem is the too many kids in football these days.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
elampiro:

I did not start this argument. Go back to where it started from.

As far as I know, Rooney is coming up well now and I hope he stays injury free because everyone will start enjoying Rooney from December.

I gave an instance of 2010/2011 season when he was poor till December but SAF decided to bring him up with games. According to SAF you need to keep playing Rooney to get him back to fitness. And Gaal is not a kid.

The problem is the too many kids in football these days.
elampiro,d people who started are long gone n probably on another thread but you keep bringing the Rooney ishh evn while they are not around..
Atimes it best to ignore jo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
We ve to win tomorrow. I dont care even if its 1-0. 3 points tomorrow and we seal qualification.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Odunharry:

elampiro,d people who started are long gone n probably on another thread but you keep bringing the Rooney ishh evn while they are not around..
Atimes it best to ignore jo

So who was quoting me. A ghost?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
elampiro:

So who was quoting me. A ghost?
na by force to reply all ur mention?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Odunharry:

na by force to reply all ur mention?

Dem too dey yab Rooney. Sometimes dem dey over do am. In fact many times. When e don too much, I go bring my koboko come out and bilala the ogbanje commot for their yeye brainwashed heads. For here when someone sabi curse Rooney na be say e don sabi football be that.

If them wan do like say dem sabi something dem go dey shout £300k £300k like say dem contribute one penny or even like say Rooney no deserve am. If Ronaldo stayed with us as we beg am reach na he for dem take like £400K and Rooney like 250k. Even De Gea wan take off even say we dey beg am with £220k. Pogba same thing. But Rooney listened to us collected only £250K even though City be wan give am £300 in 2010.

In EPL na only Rooney sell shirt pass Beckham. Dem know not what Rooney don offer United in both field service, image and revenue. Dem dey yarnopata. Ekwe Samples.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 5:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Danhumprey:
smh. see reasoning. grin

argueing with you and elampiro on rooney's matter is like fetching water with a basket.
your opinion though, you are having erections over someone that just came, similar to having a new bride did martial not play against arsenal,city,everon how many goals did he score then, martial was briefly shoved to the wings and you lot are complaining something wazza had done time after time. Martial is learning from wazza

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 5:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Odunharry:

go to carrington and old T to protest

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2015
nyabinghi:
go to carrington and old T to protest
lol...the matter don too much jaree..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2015
elampiro:

Dem too dey yab Rooney. Sometimes dem dey over do am. In fact many times. When e don too much, I go bring my koboko come out and bilala the ogbanje commot for their yeye brainwashed heads. For here when someone sabi curse Rooney na be say e don sabi football be that.

If them wan do like say dem sabi something dem go dey shout £300k £300k like say dem contribute one penny or even like say Rooney no deserve am. If Ronaldo stayed with us as we beg am reach na he for dem take like £400K and Rooney like 250k. Even De Gea wan take off even say we dey beg am with £220k. Pogba same thing. But Rooney listened to us collected only £250K even though City be wan give am £300 in 2010.

In EPL na only Rooney sell shirt pass Beckham. Dem know not what Rooney don offer United in both field service, image and revenue. Dem dey yarnopata. Ekwe Samples.

bro i understand joo....Rooney na our player.
If im no play well dem go criticise am and if him do well dem go blame am.
Dem de vex cos na im be highest earner and captain for that matter

elampiro tell us true...how much Rooney de give u?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2015
elampiro is so obsessed with rooney that he can lick his di.ck all day.

Any small matter dem discuss here, he wud find a way to chip in rooney just to buttress his point. dude is a rooney worshipper.

yeye!

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Abeg that 2nd goal against Watford, na schweini own or own goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Morning scummies
I see defeat on the horizon as well as a catastrophic depay performance!
BEAT ME!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.