Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,339 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8872273 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2015
elampiro:
I told my friends that Arsenal will qualify from this group.
Akindanidani thinks otherwise. grin
Adelana1 wa ya say?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2015
elampiro:

I did not start this argument. Go back to where it started from.

As far as I know, Rooney is coming up well now and I hope he stays injury free because everyone will start enjoying Rooney from December.

I gave an instance of 2010/2011 season when he was poor till December but SAF decided to bring him up with games. According to SAF you need to keep playing Rooney to get him back to fitness. And Gaal is not a kid.

The problem is the too many kids in football these days.
for posterity sake
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
grin

Normally its actually a "KID" that refers to others as "KIDS" when they are lacking salient points during an argument!!! If only they knew.................
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Morning scummies
I see defeat on the horizon as well as a catastrophic depay performance!
BEAT ME!!!! grin
You know you lot haven't qualified yet. A draw in Greece sends you to Thursday night football grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2015
cool

RYAN GIGGS ALL TIME BEST UNITED XI;

GOALKEEPER - "Peter Schmeichel"

GIGGS SAYS: "It was probably between 3
goalkeepers, Schmeichel, Neville Southall and
Edwin van der Saar. But Peter was at the top
of his game when I played with him… he was
larger than life, a massive character and a
winner."

RIGHT-BACK - "Gary Neville"

GIGGS SAYS: "The easiest decision in the team.
He was England's No 1 for so many years and he was so consistent. His biggest quality was his positional play, he was always in the right
position."

CENTRE BACK - "Jaap Stam"

GIGGS SAYS: "He had everything. He was good in the air, had good feet, was quick, strong and aggressive."

CENTRE BACK - "Rio Ferdinand"

GIGGS SAYS: "He was a brilliant leader, brilliant in the air and a great defender. He would work well with Stam too."

LEFT BACK - "Denis Irwin"

GIGGS SAYS: "Another difficult one because I
played with two brilliant left-backs - Denis Irwin and Patrice Evra. I just go for Denis because he was so consistent and he scored goals from penalties, free-kicks and open play and could also play with both feet."

RIGHT MIDFIELD - "David Beckham"

GIGGS SAYS: "The best crosser of the ball I
have ever seen. You would make a run and he
would put the ball into your path without having to break stride. A brilliant footballer."

CENTRE MIDFIELD - "Roy Keane"

GIGGS SAYS: "The best captain I played under. A brilliant player who led by example. He would be the first name on my team sheet."

CENTRE MIDFIELD - "Paul Scholes"

GIGGS SAYS: "He could control a game and
complemented Keane brilliantly. He was an
unbelievable talent."

LEFT MIDFIELD - "Cristiano Ronaldo"

GIGGS SAYS: "He was a brilliant player. He took
a bit of time to settle but then grew into the
world's best player and has got stronger and
stronger. He can score every type of goal and
is just a phenomenal player."

FORWARD - "Eric Cantona"

GIGGS SAYS: "He had a massive influence on my career as a young player coming into the team. We struck up a good relationship and he ruled Old Trafford for five years. He was an unbelievable talent to play with and watch in games and training."

FORWARD - "Wayne Rooney"

GIGGS SAYS: "He has got a bit of everything.
He has embraced the role of captaining his
country and then being United's captain. He has been so consistent after starting out at such a young age."

Critiques anyone?...............sky sports!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
You know you lot haven't qualified yet. A draw in Greece sends you to Thursday night football grin grin grin grin

It will be a rout in Greece. We will decapitate Olympiakos angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Odunharry:

na by force to reply all ur mention?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

deep down you know it's not straightforward, hell it's 60/40 in favor of the Greeks, since you guys need to win with a 2 goal margin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
deep down you know it's not straightforward, hell it's 60/40 in favor of the Greeks, since you guys need to win with a 2 goal margin grin grin
I dy pity d guy... if he likes he shouldn't wake up and start fasting b4 dat day... Olympiakos come count stadium sit abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

OptaJoe
3 - Arsenal have lost all three previous Champions League games in Olympiakos, all on Matchday 6. Hoodoo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
they need to win by a two goal margin even 1 0 they are out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Morning scummies
I see defeat on the horizon as well as a catastrophic depay performance!
BEAT ME!!!! grin

SHUT THE FUCCKK UP!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
spirit of sportsmanship...... Luke at PSV Fans

A loss for them will be the perfect gift sha grin wink

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Akindanidani thinks otherwise. grin
Adelana1 wa ya say?
Look at this serial self-servicer! Will u pls do us all a favor and keep kwayet!! U were last seen few hours b4 the Munich mauling. And now u're here shining ur teeth up and down the thread anyhow becoz u beat Zagreb angry angry

U beat Zagreb 3-0 and yet u're still 3rd in the group. U should cover ur face in shame grin grin

Like i said b4, EPL teams especially Arsenal ve very poor records in Greece especially at Olympiakos. So Elfeminine calm ur tittîes and wait for Arsenal to actually qualify b4 u start getting all excited tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
ON THIS DAY: In 1998, Louis van Gaal's Barcelona drew 3-3 with Man United in the Champions League group stage

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
cool

"I'm very happy to tell you that the strikers can return, more or less, because you never know as they haven't trained so much this week and also before this week, Rooney is recovered and Martial can play! Fellaini can play. So that's great news, I think.

Jones and Herrera cannot play. It's too soon
because they also need recovery time. So I have 5 injured players including Luke Shaw, Carrick and Valencia but Bastian Schweinsteiger only missed Tuesday's open training session because he was having a recovery day and he should be available for Tonight's encounter!"

'Van Gaal' on 'MUTV' this morning!!!

Squad looking good! Let's qualify boys, no time!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
funlord:
cool

"I'm very happy to tell you that the strikers can return, more or less, because you never know as they haven't trained so much this week and also before this week, Rooney is recovered and Martial can play! Fellaini can play. So that's great news, I think.

Jones and Herrera cannot play. It's too soon
because they also need recovery time. So I have 5 injured players including Luke Shaw, Carrick and Valencia but Bastian Schweinsteiger only missed Tuesday's open training session because he was having a recovery day and he should be available for Tonight's encounter!"

'Van Gaal' on 'MUTV' this morning!!!

Squad looking good! Let's qualify boys, no time!!!

Louis Bangaa still dey call fellaini striker,,??.... hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adelana1 na dinamo zagreb..not kiev.

edit befre polio come tackle u..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Someone dey try hack my email from London since Saturday. . . . make I just warn whoever not to go down a road that will lose them their freedom. . . .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Odunharry:
Adelana1 na dinamo zagreb..not kiev.

edit befre polio come tackle u..
cheesy cheesy

Seen!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin
Ibime:
Someone dey try hack my email from London since Saturday. . . . make I just warn whoever not to go down a road that will lose them their freedom. . . .

Aaah? For dis kind xmas time na him you wan put person 4 inside pokey? Abeg "gbenguze" if na you leave the man account oh! Make we no start to see "eyin omo wobe" thread part 2!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ibime:

Thats a serious matter there.

AdeLaNa1:
ON THIS DAY: In 1998, Louis van Gaal's Barcelona drew 3-3 with Man United in the Champions League group stage

A draw will be a good result then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
funlord:
grin

Aaah? For dis kind xmas time na him you wan put person 4 inside pokey? Abeg "gbenguze" if na you leave the man account oh! Make we no start to see "eyin omo wobe" thread part 2!!!

Na warning o. . . .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wen una dey exchange noods up and down, how wont they hack ur e-mail tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Wen una dey exchange noods up and down, how wont they hack ur e-mail tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
airmark:

A draw will be a good result then.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
cheesy

What else would you expect to come out of the mouth a "gayner?"

“It was beautiful to watch because we played
against a team from another planet. I was in
goal playing for Roma but I appreciated what I
saw from Barcelona. They were ridiculously
good. As hard as it is to lose 6-1, it was
beautiful to watch”...football365!!!

Roma goalkeeper "Wojciech Szczesny" with some wonderful honesty after conceding 6 goals.

PATHETIC!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
PietroRico:
Abeg that 2nd goal against Watford, na schweini own or own goal
own goal!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
funlord:
cheesy
What else would you expect to come out of the mouth a "gayner?"
“It was beautiful to watch because we played
against a team from another planet. I was in
goal playing for Roma but I appreciated what I
saw from Barcelona. They were ridiculously
good. As hard as it is to lose 6-1, it was
beautiful to watch”...football365!!!
Roma goalkeeper "Wojciech Szczesny" with some wonderful honesty after conceding 6 goals.
PATHETIC!!!

Everything about Arsenal is self defeat and deceit. From the miser of a manager, to the hopelessly deluded fans to their ex players.. All the people associated with the club are all deceiving the club. From the manager who thinks he can win the league by buying only a keeper in a transfer window, to the fans who are 'Wenger is a useless coach, sack him' after being raped by Bayern to 'Arsene Wenger is a God, give him the Bpl trophy now' because they scored 3 goals against united in 20mins to the ex or on loan players like this with no respect whatsoever for themselves or where they come from. Imagine what the flop is saying... Conceding 6 against barca and he is drooling over them. Anyway it won't take long for Ozil and Sanchez to jump ship.... na only two season of doing the 'Arsenal Cycle' go wake them up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
PSV U19 beat ManU U19 mercilessly..... 5 goals to nil!
grin

That gonna wake up the Big Boys, and ginger them to take revenge for the Little Boys!

Prediction
Man U 5 vs 0 PSV!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
The Last Time Leceister City Were Top

Leceister City fans will have been pinching themselves all week at the sight of their club topping the Premier League but you only have to go back 15 years to find a similar story. 

After an eight-game unbeaten start to the 2000/01 season, Peter Taylor's side topped the pile in October after a 0-0 draw with Sunderland.

In a strange twist of fate their season was brought back down to earth when they were dispatched 3-0 against, yes, you've got it, second-placed Manchester United.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/10078181/the-last-time-leicester-were-top-of-the-premier-league

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
sinizia:

SHUT THE FUCCKK UP!!

Siniza the 16 years old high school dropout.... aaaw sorry fam, I pulled a nerve! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.