Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,883 members, 7,841,310 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8810236 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) ... (14197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Airmark,just publicly admit you wished De Gea is a Chelsea player right now. quit beating about the bush! grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Paul Scholes is becoming something else honestly. undecided

what does he really want to achieve with all this criticism?? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ibime:
Paul Scholes will say anything to defend Rooney at this stage
isn't it obvious he is trying to drag the spotlight from Rooney's abject season so far? undecided

probably Rooney is paying him to do just that.. lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ibime:
Paul Scholes will say anything to defend Rooney at this stage
by the way,how do you rate rooney so far this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Danhumprey:
by the way,how do you rate rooney so far this season?

He needs to ride bench for Martial as far as I'm concerned
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ibime:

that is what every sensible man united/football fans think.

but people like paul scholes,elampiro,etc,think otherwise,judging from the way they stylishly defend him. smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ibime:

no let nyabinghi and elampiro catch u o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
"FIVE PLAYERS MISSING"
The United manager revealed that he has five players missing for Wednesday's match: "We have five injured players - you know Luke Shaw, then the next one was Antonio Valencia, he was operated on weeks ago and after the international break it was Michael Carrick. The last match it was Ander Herrera and Phil Jones. They cannot play. The other players are available."

BASTIAN IS AVAILABLE
The boss was asked just before the end of the press conference if Bastian Schweinsteiger is fit for the game after he missed training. Van Gaal confirmed he is fit but that he had given the German captain a recovery day, before adding, "which doesn't mean he cannot play."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RAKITIC: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chestar5:

nope, i school @ d best agricultural skul in Nigeria tongue
FUNAAB?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ibime:

if rooney should ride the bench despite outscoring martial then hazard should play permanently with the reserves, 0 goal for club in how many games
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
nyabinghi:
if rooney should ride the bench despite outscoring martial then hazard should play permanently with the reserves, 0 goal for club in how many games

Rooney has played well in the last games for us since our match vs CSKA Moscow. He also played very well for England. There are some things he attempted in the England vs France game, the last time he did something like that was 2008.

I am not here to argue about Wayne Rooney, it's unnecessary.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Its a shame we are now comparing a 30 yr old 300k/week striker who has only two league goals in just as many games to a 19 yr old striker who is still new to the league and has three league goals and has been shunted to the wings just to accommodate the fat, useless, good for nothing disease that currently calls himself our captain

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rooney played in the number 10 position in the last two or three games. They said he was being played there ahead of Mata even though Mata never played there when Rooney was in the number 9.

Mata hot his chance in the middle against Watford and he was the worst player on the field.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
elampiro:
Rooney played in the number 10 position in the last two or three games. They said he was being played there ahead of Mata even though Mata never played there when Rooney was in the number 9.

Mata hot his chance in the middle against Watford and he was the worst player on the field.
I think you are right on Mata! I was really disappointed in him that day! I thought he's gonna performs excellently and proves to the Manager that he's good at the position, but he failed it!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Its a shame we are now comparing a 30 yr old 300k/week striker who has only two league goals in just as many games to a 19 yr old striker who is still new to the league and has three league goals and has been shunted to the wings just to accommodate the fat, useless, good for nothing disease that currently calls himself our captain
martial will only pray to be like wazza in his life. At his age rooney was scoring for fun.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
nyabinghi:
martial will only pray to be like wazza in his life. At his age rooney was scoring for fun.
At his age, Rooney wasn't playing on the wings!! Rooney wasn't new to the EPL. He already had at least four yrs of experience in the EPL. So we cant even begin to compare Rooney and Martial at 20. They re two very different scenarios.

Besides, wetin concern us wit something that happened in 2004. This is 2015. And as it stands, we always ve a higher chance of winning matches wit Martial as our CF than wit Rooney

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
adeyemi2015:

I think you are right on Mata! I was really disappointed in him that day! I thought he's gonna performs excellently and proves to the Manager that he's good at the position, but he failed it!
Mata's form has dipped since last month, you don't need binoculars to see that.
Some time on the bench may be what he need to resurrect his form.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
SailorXY:
Some time in the bench may be what he need to resurrect his form.
And if all these Rooney fanboys can come up with the most stūpid excuses to defend Rooney's form, then i can also say playing Mata on the wings has seriously killed his game. Mata a whole season in the hole is almost as good as Ozil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
SailorXY:
Some time on the bench may be what he need to resurrect his form.
Mata was performing well until after LvG rested him(after Wolfsburg game) and his form has dipped since then. Don't know the cause.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
And if all these Rooney fanboys can come up with the most stūpid excuses to defend Rooney's form, then i can also say playing Mata on the wings has seriously killed his game. Mata a whole season in the hole is almost as good as Ozil

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Keky:

Hmmmn! U know wats really funny tho?? Arsenal's position in Group F. Its so funny, its actually hilarious. So yh. Keep laughing.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
At his age, Rooney wasn't playing on the wings!! Rooney wasn't new to the EPL. He already had at least four yrs of experience in the EPL. So we cant even begin to compare Rooney and Martial at 20. They re two very different scenarios.

Besides, wetin concern us wit something that happened in 2004. This is 2015. And as it stands, we always ve a higher chance of winning matches wit Martial as our CF than wit Rooney
who has scored most for club in all competitions between rooney and martial, also is neymar the arrow head of barca's attack that he had scored so many goals. Martial ko, ayinde marshall ni
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
How people compare a 19 year old to 30 makes me wonder, by the time martial is 30 he would be playing for ermis aradippou
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Danhumprey:
Airmark,just publicly admit you wished De Gea is a Chelsea player right now. quit beating about the bush! grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue

I want de gea in real madrid to have better chances of winning more important silverwares, that's it. I have soft spot for real madrid and de gea.

lekkie073:
ok....I can feel ur frustrations....utd having a world class player or keeper means ur chances of silverware is reduced. how many days fasting did u indulge in before ronaldo left for madrid? grin
u might have to double it for de gea

De gea could n't stop chelsea from dominating the epl table for record period last term, so what's your point?

SailorXY:

UEFA Super Cup & Super Cup de Espana are what? One single game grin

They are far more essential to elite players than capital one cup, which most top epl sides treat with left hand. Man utd never won uefa super cup since 1991 despite being a single game. The point i am making is, no ambitious player will reject offer from the greatest clubside in the world cos of one man utd team that is still teaching depay how to control balls, using attacker as defenders up and down and waiting for jaded rooney to equal goal scoring records. De gea deserves a better team, but truth bitters.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Scholes speaks like a drunk man.Anyway typical British bias.Instead of admitting dt Rooney has been absolutely useless dis season,he has turned his criticism to Schewinsteiger and said he doesn't play forward passes.Blaming Rooney's atrocious form on Schewinsteiger who is d leader and midfield anchor we have.Who led d charge for d win after Watford equalised.I wonder hw many forward passes Martial has received too yet he has been sensational.This is d reason England as a country dnt do well in tourneys because of bias and overestimation of their players.Wayne Rooney is hindering our attack.If scholes cnt see it..den I pity Hodgson if he goes to Euros 2016 wid Rooney as d main striker instead of Kane/Vardy/Sturridgw who are way better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
nyabinghi:
How people compare a 19 year old to 30 makes me wonder, by the time martial is 30 he would be playing for ermis aradippou
Nobody's comparing Rooney and Martial here. U were the one who first brought it up.

nyabinghi:
who has scored most for club in all competitions between rooney and martial, also is neymar the arrow head of barca's attack that he had scored so many goals. Martial ko, ayinde marshall ni
Its ok. Keep conparing Rooney who has played more than 10 yrs of professional footie to someone who is just starting. Whether u choose to admit it or not is ur bizness. United ve played better with Martial as our CF instead of Rooney.

We won at Southampton, a difficult away game bcoz of Martial. And We lost to Swansea and drew the likes of City and Newcastle no thanks to Rooney
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
airmark:
They are far more essential to elite players than capital one cup, which most top epl sides treat with left hand. Man utd never won uefa super cup since 1991 despite being a single game. The point i am making is, no ambitious player will reject offer from the greatest clubside in the world cos of one man utd team that is still teaching depay how to control balls, using attacker as defenders up and down and waiting for jaded rooney to equal goal scoring records. De gea deserves a better team, but truth bitters.
you have made your 'point'. something that is even unverifiable, without shame.

move aside.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Hmmmn! U know wats really funny tho?? Arsenal's position in Group F. Its so funny, its actually hilarious. So yh. Keep laughing.
grin cheesy cheesy walahi, you don madt finish... Keky just showed up at the mention of Ozil but when he heard about UCL table, even"hmmm" canr save him... cheesy

You ruined his day patapata... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
elampiro:

Rooney has played well in the last games for us since our match vs CSKA Moscow. He also played very well for England. There are some things he attempted in the England vs France game, the last time he did something like that was 2008.

I am not here to argue about Wayne Rooney, it's unnecessary.
the day you finally grow up and quit defending rooney up and down despite the shit he keep serving us,that day i will sacrifice a bull to the gods to grant you more sense.

i sometimes wonder how you feel defending rooney with the shits he serves us when even an unborn foetus in the womb already knows how shitty rooney is.

when will you come to term and grapple with the glaring fact that rooney's best days are over?

ELAMPIRO WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND ROONEY?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
nyabinghi:
you are not even ashamed comparing that fatso with a smallie? you get shame? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
nyabinghi:
smh. see reasoning. grin

argueing with you and elampiro on rooney's matter is like fetching water with a basket.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
SailorXY:

you have made your 'point'. something that is even unverifiable, without shame.

move aside.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
That real is more appealing to players than man utd or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) ... (14197) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.