Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8840418 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Where did Zaha deliver before coming to man utd

Torres was finished before he came to chelsea you are mistaking the Torres of 08 with Torres of 2010

Sheva was old before going to chelsea

It's like the age van persie went to Fenerbahce

You're asking where Zaha delivered before coming to United. We could ask where CR7 delivered before coming. Same with Anderson and Nani.

Torres was finished yet he was bought for how much? Same with Chevchenko. Was Kezman also finished?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Elamps how far, I don't see united making it except through a great miracle, we have no goalscorers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dadehmola:

I really don't get Elampiro's argument..

If Paulinho was supposed to be a DM, why did the comparisons/preferences for him over Thiago/ Fabregas come in that year?? Are those ones DMs??

Elampiro, you are confused. Your attempts to wriggle free from your earlier predictions (which turned out to be wrong) seems to be worsening your confused state.

You have forgotten we already wanted a replacement for Carrick that season. We wanted replacements for Carrick principally, then Cleverly.

Na you confuse pass. You that brought Paulinho into our team's analysis with the painful departure of players like Nani and Di Maria last summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
elampiro:

You're asking where Zaha delivered before coming to United. We could ask where CR7 delivered before coming. Same with Anderson and Nani.

Torres was finished yet he was bought for how much? Same with Chevchenko. Was Kezman also finished?
those guys were still hot, zaha was a developing player that wasn't given chance to impress. Moyes messed up wrt zaha, el jefe killed united and wasted our money on over rated players, some signings were ok though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
nyabinghi:
Elamps how far, I don't see united making it except through a great miracle, we have no goalscorers

Make we pray.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Newcastle did it for world peace cool cool cool

Liverpool lost.

Ayagayagayagayo hei, Ayagayagayagayo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4QHEameEpY
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
shebi dat black Newcastle midfielder is Dutch... LVG no dey see those kain players!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:33am On Dec 07, 2015
elampiro:

You have forgotten we already wanted a replacement for Carrick that season. We wanted replacements for Carrick principally, then Cleverly.

Then why did the names of Fabregas & Thiago crop up predominantly in that period?? Are they DMs??

Instead of you to admit that your assessment was faulty, you are here peddling falsehood.

elampiro:

Na you confuse pass. You that brought Paulinho into our team's analysis with the painful departure of players like Nani and Di Maria last summer.

I brought it in because you were feeling like one soothsayer who has an impressive foresight of things.

I ask again - the Paulinho you clamoured for...how is he faring in China nowadays??

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 12:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Manchester YAWNited people wink wink

Analysts dem tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:44am On Dec 07, 2015
Dadehmola:

Then why did the names of Fabregas & Thiago crop up predominantly in that period?? Are they DMs??

Instead of you to admit that your assessment was faulty, you are here peddling falsehood.

I brought it in because you were feeling like one soothsayer who has an impressive foresight of things.

I ask again - the Paulinho you clamoured for...how is he faring in China nowadays??

Was it only Paulinho I clamored for that period? Paulinho was among the last, if not the last. The first midfielder I said I liked was Martinez, and I was told that Bayern bought him for a fortune. So I chilled.

As for Paulinho in China, he's still young. He can go back to Europe. At least for now he's in the top team in China and playing well.

Again I am a great analyst. Most of the things I say work out. If you like call it soothsaying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:34am On Dec 07, 2015
elampiro:
There was this midfielder yesterday, I think Martinez. He is a perfect rugged guy United should lure. Unfortunately it seems it's only Fellani we can get.

My post on May 26 2013.

This was the first midfielder I clamored for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:37am On Dec 07, 2015
montelik:
I was really impressed with Gundogan and Subotic for Dortmund yesterday (Hummels has quality but lacks leadership at times). Bender did okay but he got lost too easily for my liking. Gundogan is the perfect profile of what we need in our midfield. Good technique, composure under pressure at high speed and tight spaces, lots of mobility and energy when Dortmund have possession. To go with solid work ethic, good tackling, covering, strength and discipline when Dortmund don't have possession. He shows you don't have to be built like Yaya Toure or slow the game down like the Busquets to be effective playing from deeper in midfield.

Even if Martinez was available, I wouldn't sign him unless he would be replacing Carrick. He is a world class defensive midfielder, not a central one and would be wasted playing there. He reminds of Ivan Helguera, in that he is supremely gifted dm/cb with bags of ability.

Someone had the above to say after I suggested Martinez.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:39am On Dec 07, 2015
elampiro:

Look at the way you are praising Dortmond, one season UCL fluke. Abeg make I hear word. They were totally outclassed yesterday. They have energy and run and run like our Fletcher does but such football has its limit as we saw yesterday. Let me see that consistency for 3 years, then I will begin to think their kind of football is the answer. I remember the Greek team than won the EUFA cup, they were like Dortmund with lots of speed and energy but it can only go to the level to when others realised they are a threat, then they wither.

Martinez, what a guy with dirty jobs. He is a destroyer and a confident player. I hardly watch Bundislega so I have no interest in what these guys do. When I watch on Friday night I get tired 'cos of day's work and I doubt if I have ever watch a match their for 90 min. But yesterday, Martinez is a kind of player that will solve our marking problems. Man United gives so much room for opponents to use us in our area, we need those dirty guys who play like Makalele. Anderson used to be a prospect.

My response to montelik post above.

Dadehmola, here I criticized all-energy football. Let's say I criticized pace and power (when it's too much in a team)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:44am On Dec 07, 2015

The screen shot below is the conversation between me and Dayo on Martinez. My first 'love' was Martinez. I am sure if I dig further I will also see where I wanted Thiago.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:33am On Dec 07, 2015
chidexxy007:
mtcheeewwww... lubbish
what's the hype about LFC when they can't beat an abysmal Newcastle side

You have the nerves to poke fun at LFC when your own team is on the same level as them grin
Scummies are just pathetic.... cheesy
2nd tier sides in the BPL is led by MUFC and LFC.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You have the nerves to poke fun at LFC when your own team is on the same level as them grin
Scummies are just pathetic.... cheesy
2nd tier sides in the BPL is led by MUFC and LFC.... tongue
I thought the rehabilitation you got, has put u in check already. Mehn.. Only Christ can heal ya from ur uber idiocy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2015
chrisley024:
Seriously, dropping out of CL on Tuesday should get this man sacked. If we can't qualify from such group then I don't see how we're better than Everton likes.

Not just him...Some players don't deserve to wear the man utd shirt!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2015
coded01:

Not just him...Some players don't deserve to wear the man utd shirt!
he's the head and should take the blame
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2015
chrisley024:
he's the head and should take the blame

Moyes - 1 season

LVG - 1 season?

Next coach - ??

How many coaches una wan hire? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2015
coded01:

Moyes - 1 season

LVG - 1 season?

Next coach - ??

How many coaches una wan hire? undecided
How many una last coach stay?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2015
elampiro:

Again I am a great analyst. Most of the things I say work out. If you like call it soothsaying.

elampiro:

Rooney will score 30 goals this season

Okay oo

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2015
grin
Dadehmola:

Okay oo
Analytical baba suwe!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
I thought the rehabilitation you got, has put u in check already. Mehn.. Only Christ can heal ya from ur uber idiocy

You are a fu...cking gasbag..... A product of an unfortunate sexual liaison between a hunchback and a porcupine
To hell with you and those who own you!
Raasclart
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2015
United boss Louis van Gaal's job is not under threat should they exit the Champions League on Tuesday. (Daily Express)

More bad news for scummies grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nick Powell is in the squad to face Wolfsburg tomorrow. No white Pele and schneiderlin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a fu...cking gasbag..... A product of an unfortunate sexual liaison between a hunchback and a porcupine
Raasclart
You didnt make sense, Son.

Go pop some pills, when you've done that and regain ya sanity. You can then come lets have humanly chat. Pünk asš

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Anthony martial's birthday party cake... At least samantha got the stadium right this time.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Raasclart
He gave u a low heavy punch,you just dey yarn dust like a high reggae star trying to sign blues......

Guy give him lowkey

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mourinholic:

He gave u a low heavy punch,you just dey yarn dust like a high reggae star trying to sign blues......

Guy give him lowkey
For the first time, I'm reading a sensible comment of yours... Ride on dude! cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lol.. So bayern pay 40m for Martinez true true grin

Later those Bundesligophiles go come here dey scream maga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
So no Herrera yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kifeyous(m), Leyqute(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.