Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8842226 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
PietroRico:
Lol.. So bayern pay 40m for Martinez true true grin

Later those Bundesligophiles go come here dey scream maga
You no like Martinez ?
The guy na confirm player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

You no like Martinez ?
The guy na confirm player
his quality is not in doubt.. Just like how Hargreaves was a confirm player too..

abi u never see Dayo dey Come mock us about Hargreaves?

Jokes aside sha.. Before they bought that guy he was arguably the best DM in the world..
From being unable to bench Lahm, he started playing cb while making the injury table his secondary abode..

It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Well, if its not United, then i think i'd rather see Leicester win the league than any other team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dadehmola:

Okay oo
Why have you returned to alcohol?
Has the season ended?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Well, if its not United, then i think i'd rather see Leicester win the league than any other team.
Leicester ain't winning shiit.

I know you may disagree
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
chrisley024:
So no Herrera yet?
I don't think I'll be seeing that match... embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
adebayo201:

I don't think I'll be seeing that match... embarassed
The team is really messed up now but I'm still for United!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
We might just surprise everyone and win at wolfsburg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
MrTA:
and if such happens, all these naysayers....

u dont lose hope even when ur opponent has better weapons....

d battle is not won by weapons, rather by guts!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
chrisley024:
How many una last coach stay?

You are not getting it?

How many coaches una get in the last 3 decades?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
MrTA:

Amen.

I think we need to play to fast game. That's the advantage EPL teams have over others. But we have not been making it count for us recently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
PietroRico:
his quality is not in doubt.. Just like how Hargreaves was a confirm player too..

abi u never see Dayo dey Come mock us about Hargreaves?

Jokes aside sha.. Before they bought that guy he was arguably the best DM in the world..
From being unable to bench Lahm, he started playing cb while making the injury table his secondary abode..

It's a pity

Martinez in his first season won us the Champions league. 2nd season he was the one who equalized for us in the last minute to take the UEFA Super cup to extra time which we won

regarding his transfer fees. He forfeited 2M per year of his 5 y contract to pay for his own transfer fees. So effectively it was 30M

The highest ever transfer by Bayern are Martinez, 40M, Gotze 38M Gomez 33M Vidal 37M, Costa 30M. Can you list Man Utd's top 4 transfers and compare

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
sleekdot:

Martinez in his first season won us the Champions league. 2nd season he was the one who equalized for us in the last minute to take the UEFA Super cup to extra time which we won

regarding his transfer fees. He forfeited 2M per year of his 5 y contract to pay for his own transfer fees. So effectively it was 30M

The highest ever transfer by Bayern are Martinez, 40M, Gotze 38M Gomez 33M Vidal 37M, Costa 30M. Can you list Man Utd's top 4 transfers and compare
lol.. Stopped reading at where u said Martinez won u the Champions League
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
PietroRico:
lol.. Stopped reading at where u said Martinez won u the Champions League

Every Bayern fan knows this

Martinez won us the Champions League

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a fu...cking gasbag..... A product of an unfortunate sexual liaison between a hunchback and a porcupine
To hell with you and those who own you!
Raasclart

Why is that whenever you are on your period and stop making sense, you resort to disgracing your generation that have already suffered a great ordeal of traumatic experiences by you being in existence alone? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Leicester ain't winning shiit.

I know you may disagree
True! I dont expect them to finish Top 4 sef. But with City, United and Arsenal inconsistent and Chelsea nowhere to be found, i think we can call Leicester league contenders.....for now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
To Samatha, Martial is "Toto". Hmm.

Are we ready for the draw soup LvG is prepping for tmao? *crazy coach*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
FA Cup draw. We're home against Sheffield United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
Leyqute:
To Samatha, Martial is "Toto". Hmm.
Are we ready for the draw soup LvG is prepping for tmao? *crazy coach*
draw soup ??...I'd rather eat Bangaal soup! !
as painful as it may seem. ..I go still watch the match..smh! !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
buh seriously if van Gaal na Nigerian housewife the husband for don pursue am comot since....

how person go dey cook constant draw soup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Schweinsteiger charged by FA.
More calamity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2015

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
elampiro:
Schweinsteiger charged by FA.
More calamity.
match ban looming
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Dominance without penetration. Pressure without elation.
The above assertion simply defines Man Utd game plan under LVG!

Meanwhile: I hope we can trash Wolfsburg to move to the next round in the Champions League, cuz it will be boring to me watching the competition without United!
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2015
Vardy and Mahrez have combine hoals of 24 more than that scored by United players of 20 or Chelsea of 15 or so...

pathetic...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2015
sinizia:

Why is that whenever you are on your period and stop making sense, you resort to disgracing your generation that have already suffered a great ordeal of traumatic experiences by you being in existence alone? undecided

Worry about your imminent exit from the UCL tonight, you little piece of shait!
Sphinster go fu..ck yourself, you bleeding scummie! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2015
LVG must stay!!!
We want LVG
LVG is our man
LVG or bust!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edi287: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
Remember my post to you when you were praising Paulinho?

Does that sound familiar? Can we now add Paulinho to the list of Brazilians who flopped in Europe joining Kleberson, Robinho, Pato, Denilson 1 and 2.

To be fair, injuries did mess pato up a bit. He was good in his first 2 seasons.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Worry about your imminent exit from the UCL tonight, you little piece of shait!
Sphinster go fu..ck yourself, you bleeding scummie! grin

As if you are safe from being entrapped into the murky waters of Europa league, you fùcking donught!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
sinizia:

As if you are safe from being entrapped into the murky waters of Europa league, you fùcking donught!! grin grin

It is doughnut, not donught...... Fu...cking illiterate
When your mates were busy sweating it out in spelling classes, you were all over the place out there on the streets constituting a nuisance
Ode olodo jatijati grin cheesy grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Before United never stood a chance...Only a delusional du..ck will fancy MUFC for the BPL!!!! grin grin
Brace yourself, Arsenal will make you cry a river next May!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
sinizia:

he's already used to crashing out early.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.