Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8840948 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
chrisley024:
he's already used to crashing out early.
Are you getting used to not winning trophies again?
That is even worse and disgraceful!!!!
Scummies are going through hell, forced to step on hot coals on the surfaces of hell fire, led by their chief fan, Lucifer!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

It is doughnut, not donught...... Fu...cking illiterate
When your mates were busy sweating it out in spelling classes, you were all over the place out there on the streets constituting a nuisance
Ode olodo jatijati grin cheesy grin grin tongue

It can even be your pathetic and frustrated life, I don't care!! All I know is that your acute stupidity and chronic wretched life won't be enough to save Gayners against Olympiacos. You all are going down like the World Trade Center!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Are you getting used to not winning trophies again?
That is even worse and disgraceful!!!!
Scummies are going through hell, forced to step on hot coals on the surfaces of hell fire, led by their chief fan, Lucifer!

Yes, Gayners are in hell and we are going through y'all scums!! And we will step on the dismantled faces of you morons!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
sinizia:

It can even be your pathetic and frustrated life, I don't care!! All I know is that your acute stupidity and chronic wretched life won't be enough to save Gayners against CSKA. You all are going down like the World Trade Center!! grin grin

We are not even playing CSKA to start with
A football afficionado and e-pundit who doesnt even know the correct fixtures, why should i bother with you Sphinster?
You have proven to be a nutjob time and time again, i am done with you for now.. I have a business to run!!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

We are not even playing CSKA to start with
A football afficionado and e-pundit who doesnt even know the correct fixtures, why should i bother with you Sphinster?
You have proven to be a nutjob time and time again, i am done with you for now.. I have a business to run!!!! grin

LOL. I meant Olympiacos. It doesn't matter who you are playing, you are gonna get raped afterwards. I hope this time, they don't leave a huge hole in your butt like Muller and co did. No Sanchez, remember. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
So,how many goals we wan score wolfsburg today ? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
I miss Sir Alex Ferguson!
embarassed

This isn't a United I know for goodness sake!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
adeyemi2015:
embarassed

This squad no even reach our present one,
Club bin fear us that year sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hahahaha! Fletcher and Carrick at CB. Park at RB. Anderson at LM. With Welbeck leading the charge and we still went to Germany to burn down the Volkswagen Arena.
The good O'l days.

And LVG with all the money spent can only guide the boys to muster only two goals in our last four games.
Screw that man!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Hahahaha! Fletcher and Carrick at CB. Park at RB. Anderson at LM. With Welbeck leading the charge and we still went to Germany to burn down the Volkswagen Arena.
The good O'l days.

And LVG with all the money spent can only guide the boys to muster only two goals in our last four games.
Screw that man!!
SAF was a genius
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
SAF was a genius
Yes he was. The man was/is one of a kind!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
If SAF had spent more in his final five seasons, he'd ve won more dan 2 UCL. And if he had this team LVG has now, we'd be topping the league with like 5 points!! And we'd ve qualified from our UCL group after 4 games
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
adeyemi2015:
embarassed
Lol
7 midfielders with one side back?
Fergie na real mental case grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Brace yourself, Arsenal will make you cry a river next May!!!!!
Story of our lives
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
SailorXY:

Lol
I tell you! grin
LVG is claiming the present Team can't reach anywhere in this Session Champions League, yet Sir Alex played the Final of 2009 Champions League despite the major injury blows suffered by the Team!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

This squad no even reach our present one,
Club bin fear us that year sha.
They feared the attacking style not the Players!
No Manager or Player(s) will ever fear the silly philosophy of LVG in this modern era of Footie Game!

NB: do not place straight win on Man United! Otherwise you are OYO!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
SailorXY:

Lol
The man just knew how to win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
adeyemi2015:

They feared the attacking style not the Players!
No Manager or Player(s) will ever fear the silly philosophy of LVG in this modern era of Footie Game!

NB: do not place straight win on Man United! Otherwise you are OYO!
grin
We go beat wolfsburg reach like three go mark your ticket.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Exactly what I think
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Countless tickets were butchered in my Area on Saturday!
Guess what?
Because majority of them placed straight win on Both Manchester Teams!
grin

I pray we win, and I will be contented with a win of a lone goal (at least)!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I miss Sir Alex Ferguson! embarassed

imagine owen even scoring a hatrick with that kin squad. only SAF could do that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015

Manchester United has won 11 of their last 15 matches against German oppositions.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
chidexxy007:

imagine owen even scoring a hatrick with that kin squad.
only SAF could do that.
grin
Sir Alex seems irreplaceable!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Well, to be on a safe side, I take it we're out already and pray we qualify. grin

With Bastian and Carrick in the middle I can't imagine the way they would be slicing through that midfield.

I support my United! Good luck!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
The poop in a lot of scummies schlongs right now.... I can't wait for the confirmation of your exit from the UCL.
LVG must stay on to fully carry out the destruction agenda.
LVG is my man
Sai LVG grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
elampiro:

Manchester United has won 11 of their last 15 matches against German oppositions.

Unfortunately it will be 11 out of their 16 matches at the end of the night. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
sucobaba:
Second bet to lose ticket

Wolfsburg vs Man U

Over 1.5 goals @1.30
Over 2.5 goals @1.90
Over 3.5 goals @3.10
BTS YES @1.75
CS 1-3 @23
Man (-2). FT X @10
Man u WIN @3.15
Man u (-1) @7.25

Reason?.....HISTORY WITH SPECIFIC DATE

Champions League 2015/2016
Manchester United Wolfsburg 2:1 30.09.2015

Champions League 2009/2010
Wolfsburg Manchester United 1:3 08.12.2009
Manchester United Wolfsburg 2:1 30.09.2009

30th September 2009.....man vs. Wolf 2:1
30th September 2015..... Man vs Wolf 2:1

8th December 2009.... Wolfs vs Man 1:3
Today 8th December 2015?

History might just repeat itself again

% Assurance Btw,anything...just about anything can happen.GL

#Bettolose.com lol

Interesting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wolfsburg is not reliable. They played like shiit vs Dortmund last weekend and even against CSKA

I can see Man utd winning if your players deliver

Though i want Man Utd as second place team so they can face bayern in the next round God willing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
I see us destroying the volkswagen arena tonight...It's Manchester United here, not just any club...
Glory Glory Manchester United

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sircumalot... I'm on your side...

GGMU.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
#mufc XI: De Gea, Varela, Smalling (c),
Blind, Darmian, Fellaini, Schweinsteiger,
Lingard, Mata, Memphis, Martial

#mufc subs: Romero, Borthwick-Jackson,
McNair, Carrick, Pereira, Young, Powell

oh lawd slow Fellaini against a German side..

GGMU

(1) (2) (3) ... (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.