Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8838596 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:05am On Dec 09, 2015
grin lol

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2015
pickabeau1:

At least this match...they can't blame Rooney

Elampiro... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2015
How to beat MU in EPL? Simple. Defend deep and let MU hold a high line. Counter attack with fast pace and you have a 2:1 odds of winning the game. Rationale. MU forwards are poor target strikers. The midfielders are unimaginative and poor in defence and their defenders are unable to run. The only player you need to beat is de Gea.

saw this on facebook and I agree. If you can beat De gae, you can beat man Utd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Sometime in August, LVG wakes up with a cup of coffee and says to himself....

Why dont we sell Nani and loan out Januzaj so we can buy Depay when we already ve Lingard.

Lets also sell Rafael so Bosthwick can gain some match experience in must-win UCL away matches.

U know what?? Lets sell RVP & Hernandez and loan out Wilson so we can rely on a 20 yr old in the event that our useless captain cops an injury.

**LVG sips his coffee**

Otamendi is too expensive jare. I think i'll just stick with Blind at CB and ve Rojo and Jones(two injury prone players) as my back ups.

Left back?? Hmmn!! I think Varela will do just fine in covering for Shaw while Young sits on the bench

Also lemme buy Schneiderlin so i can keep him on the bench for most parts of the season so i can play Carrick and Schweinsteiger.

Finally i think Nick Powell and Fellaini would be effective enough as a Plan B should any of these players get injured or get fatigued.

LVG is a fvcking Genius
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Funny,in a way this rule change na because of city still no luck.

Our group dey all right.

E too dey alright, walahi.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
LvG do what you can.... thank God sey our middle is sorted

See how Fellani is distributing passes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Odunharry:
please with what we got

I am also pleased.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2015
sinizia:

Thank Jah!! We've no excuses not making it out of the group stage.

No excuses at all. You made it out of the group stage to the Europa league.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 09, 2015
UniqueGem:
Yes! Moyes was unlucky.
He wasn't given money to spend, he wasn't given time, yet he was sacked.

LVG has all the money in the world, tweaked the whole team, sold virtually the squad, spent huge money on average players, turned the whole team into sh!t with his philosophy, has all the time in the world, more relaxed than a woman who just delivered, yet the board isn't talking about a sack.

Do you have a better definition for the word "UNLUCKY"?
Which Moyes didn't ve money?? He had money to spend. But he was dillydallying up and down chasing targets like Pogba, Alcantara, Fabregas etc. only to later sign Fellaini. Lets face it. Moyes was a mediocre coach. And none of his transfer targets wanted to play for him.

As LVG useless reach, we are still title contenders this season. Something Moyes has never achieved with any team in his entire coaching career.

LVG>>>Moyes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2015
coded01:

What about Rooney? grin grin

All of the injured players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Where is my fellow DJ Ruudie. Time to Salaro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mnv_LDC-SU

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 12:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Knock knock

Who's there?

Efe

Efe who?

Efejoku ni oo efe efejoku ni oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EFegiDJo9A

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Otamendi is too expensive jare. I think i'll just stick with Blind at CB and ve Rojo and Jones(two injury prone players) as my back ups.

Have you seen Otamendis performances for City?

I know say na vex dey make you yarn opata.

If Otamendi is worth £38m, then Blind must be worth £100m.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:52am On Dec 09, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Memphis will go HAM in this match!!!

Which of the HAMs? Na WEST , FUL or nothing? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2015
DDG had more pass accuracy than 8 of our players. He had more passes than Martial.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2015

Powell 38% pass accuracy and Young was on the bench. Young, a player with Champions League experience.

Gaal got this 1000% wrong. His obsession with young players is alarming.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 1:15am On Dec 09, 2015
elampiro:

The referee and linesman were against us when score stood at 0-1 and 1-1

The free kick that led to Wolfsburg first goal was a wrong call. Then the linesman wrongly called Martial offside when Lingard passed to him from the right wing. Even Darmian' yellow was undeserved.

We can still get a result from this game because the Wolfsburg sef has a weak defence. The game is opened for us, but our players are like under 21. It's more like a team for the future.

We are virtually playing without a right back by cause Varena played Wolfsburg on in the build up to their second goal.

Too bad our players are injured.

Looool Bros eee! See excuses
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:35am On Dec 09, 2015
"It’s embarrassing, I was in a squad that went in the Europa League, it’s an embarrassment," the former United defender told BT Sport.

"You don’t want to come out of your house, you don’t want to walk around Manchester, people looking at you and thinking you’re not good enough, questioning you as an individual, as a team who didn’t get through the group stages that you should have, on paper."

United took an early through Anthony Martial and while a late Josuha Guilavogui own goal looked to have given United a lifeline, Naldo's winner in the 84th minute sealed victory for Wolfsburg.
And Ferdinand believes United's squad requires a significant overhaul if they are to progress in Europe.

"If you strip it back and look at this squad, this squad needs a real hard looking at," said Ferdinand.

"There’s no pace in the squad, no power, there doesn’t seem to be great resilience at times, the leaders you look for in situations like this, at the moment it looks like people are looking around at each other rather than being the man to stand up and saying ‘I’m going to drag you through the forces’.

"Normally when you look at the top teams there’s not only one, there’s two, three four in those types of teams, and I don’t see that at the moment."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:36am On Dec 09, 2015
Mehn,this game na real eye opener for me.
Trying to make sense of how we lost the game na exercise in futility so why even try.
Hopefully before today end CFC and arsenal go join us for Europa we've to stick together.
United we stand,divided we fall.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:44am On Dec 09, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Mehn,this game na real eye opener for me.
Trying to make sense of how we lost the game na exercise in futility so why even try.
Hopefully before today end CFC and arsenal go join us for Europa we've to stick together.
United we stand,divided we fall.

When Chelsea and Arsenal join, EPL will be dropped to three teams. Is that okay?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:56am On Dec 09, 2015
elampiro:

When Chelsea and Arsenal join, EPL will be dropped to three teams. Is that okay?
Forget co effcient they won't get far anyways.
Liverpool,arsenal,utd and CFC in the europa league.
We all put in the work togeda in the good old days its only fair that we all must go out togeda, hands in hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:03am On Dec 09, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Forget co effcient they won't get far anyways.
Liverpool,arsenal,utd and CFC in the europa league.
We all put in the work togeda in the good old days its only fair that we all must go out togeda, hands in hands.

Why should I forget coefficient? Aren't we in danger?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 5:18am On Dec 09, 2015
I was cocksure united won't make it, lvg is not up to scratch, united can't qualify in a group of psv,wolfsburg and cska. Moyes got to the round of 8 without spending much, lvg is the worst gaffer in united's history. Shame oya come and defend your coach, lvg's ball lickers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 5:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Bournemouth have a great chance to beat united.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 5:34am On Dec 09, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Moyes was just unlucky and wasn't given enough time and support to build the Team!
LVG is simply an average Manager, forget his CV!

Last comment today!
when I mentioned the clueless mentality of lvg shebi una form mob, that guy will make united look like watford. Moyes did a better job compared to him for united. Lvg lost to swansea three times in a row, he lost to arsenal at old trafford in the fa cup, lost 3 0 to arsenal in the league(arsenal couldn't beat moyes), crashed out of capital one cup twice in quick succession. Spent united's money as he wished.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 6:09am On Dec 09, 2015
LVG is not just the right man for United, we need a manager that will boost the morale of the player when they are playing not just a secretary sitting down to write on books..... He is not fit for United job.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2015
elampiro:
DDG had more pass accuracy than 8 of our players. He had more passes than Martial.
Depay just had to be there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Come to think of it, this team is exactly where it should be based on the quality in the team. Last year had it's ups and downs but it was great and most of us here expected a massive improvement but what we are seeing is a massive regression and although I supported his signing but LVG gets to take the blame for this. First of, he sold very important players and didn't replace them and then proceeded to make us average by his crappy style of play. If the board were stupid enough in trying to offer him a contract extension before, I expect them to think twice cos although this man has built the foundation for better things to come, he's not the one to lead us to paradise. What makes this worse than 2012 is that we had this in our hands and still was offered a lifeline but we blew both. Had we played half of what we played against Wolfsburg, against PSV then we would have qualified before getting on the plane to Germany and the substitutions that this man makes something is mind blogging, replacing Darmian with an 18 year old rookie who has no iota of senior football experience let alone UCL experience. Replacing Mata with nick Powell who just came back from injury while this is the kind of matches Mata should be finishing. Sometimes I just laugh at the situation.

Finally we deserve this europa league spot because we weren't good enough for the UCL. At least it will save us the shame of what lays in wait in the round of 16. El jefe needs to go by next summer and we should get ancelloti or pep and a bad a55 kick to the back side of ed.

PS: we will be back to our crappy displays by the weekend because that's El jefe's safe boat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Man U fan on twitter -
Possession, possession. We be evil spirits?
gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Bimffo:

No excuses at all. You made it out of the group stage to the Europa league.

lmfaooo...this cracked me up cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Utd should've beaten PSV at Old Trafford. That was the most important match of the group. Shamefully the stvpid guys bleeped up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2015
I pity you guys really....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.