Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8772138 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) ... (14173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
facts say we are better than last year - LVG .... Source : bbcsports grin

LVG is on a mission, to help deplete their account. cheesy The xmas gift i expect man utd to give LVG is a sack letter, chelsea may help him on that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Gary Monk sacked by swansea.
Too many managers are leaving before LVG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
SailorXY:
LvG will see out his contract. Woodward will not sack him, we can be sure of that. Probably the board can get Guardiola to sign up for 2017, or just hand Giggs the mantle if LvG's team has massively improved by the end of his time @ the helm.
What's unsure however, is if he will succumb to growing calls from fans worldwide for expansive football.
I believe that will be his best bet. If it wins three games & lose one instead of these multiple draws, nobody will complain!

When does Van Gaal contract expire? Because I have a feeling that his exit from Man Utd would coincide with Pep's exit from Bayern

I see Man Utd as a potential Pep destination
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
UniqueGem:
You call Moyes Mediocre because he dragged us from champions to 7th position?
Why wont i call him mediocre??
He not only sank a championship winning team to 7th all in 10 months, in 11 seasons at Everton, he only made the top 4 once. And he even lost the qualifiers sef. 11 years and he didn't win one single title. He went to Real Sociedad and got sacked n less than two yrs.

His track record in over 14 yrs of managing top flight football is very mediocre to say the least. And Sacking him was the best thing we did in the entirety of the 2013/2014 season. So u tell me why i wont call him mediocre?? Infact, i reccommend Oxford replacing Mediocre with Moyes in their dictionaries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

Moyes has partially been vindicated by van Gaals ineptitude... Moyes would be completely vindicated when mourinho either fails to carry Chelsea into top ten or is sacked while they enter deep into their relegation dog fight.
Why u people talking like dis?? Which kain partially vindicated??

And are u also saying Moyes is better than Mourinho?? Or is it not the same Mourinho dat won d league last season?? Wen its not like he inherited a title winning team and flopped like Moyes....

Well if dats d way u and Uniquegem feel about Moyes, i guess we can sack LVG and rehire Moyes and gve him more time to work his magic. By then, our situation would be worse than AC Milan's...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Why wont i call him mediocre??
He not only sank a championship winning team to 7th all in 10 months, in 11 seasons at Everton, he only made the top 4 once. And he even lost the qualifiers sef. 11 years and he didn't win one single title. He went to Real Sociedad and got sacked n less than two yrs.

His track record in over 14 yrs of managing top flight football is very mediocre to say the least. And Sacking him was the best thing we did in the entirety of the 2013/2014 season. So u tell me why i wont call him mediocre?? Infact, i reccommend Oxford replacing Mediocre with Moyes in their dictionaries.
One thing you have failed to understand is that not every team will compete for titles. Some will compete for titles, some will be okay with staying just afloat, some will drown. Everton is a mid table team, Moyes kept them in their place. How can you say Moyes underachieved at Everton yet he was never sacked in 11years. Its like saying Fergie underachieved at United yet he stayed over 20years without a sack.
Every team have an expectation for every new season and i can boldly tell you moyes met all in his 11years stint at the club(if not surpassing it), this was what SAF saw in him that made him name Moyes as his successor. If man utd hadn't come for DM, i hope you know he'd still be at the club till this minute?
LVG with his useless tactics will relegate Real sociedad in 3months, thats after lavishing every single penny they have.
Yes moyes dropped us from 1st to 7th but he spent only 38milpounds on Mata. He also got to the quarters of the CL. LVG on the hand has spent heaven on earth on recruiting usless players. Think of the money wasted on Falcao to the huge loss he accumulated on Di maria. With all those amount, we should be competing with Bayern and Barca. But the mofo turned us into laughing stock, exiting the CL in the group stages and expecting us to rejoice over every draw game.

Mourinho one of the best manager football has ever seen is lavishing in the 14th position with his last seasons league winning squad. Not because he's clueless but because of hard luck. Chelsea(14th) play better football than United(4th). Moyes was unlucky, so is Jose this season. LVG is one lucky bastard whose luck will soon run out.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

When does Van Gaal contract expire? Because I have a feeling that his exit from Man Utd would coincide with Pep's exit from Bayern

Am surprised you guyz aren't fighting hard to make him commit to bayern ?
Still don't think he'll come here.na City sure pass.

Gained a little perspective since last night.
Winning Europa isn't that bad am certain we never win am before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

LvG goes in summer 2017 as he's reiterated countless times he will leave football management totally by then.

Pep on the other hand will be free this summer, I think.

That was why I said Woodward can get Pep to sign up for 2017 & probably be passive among the coaching crew for a year. I don't how that may work out, but I'm sure something can happen if both parties want to team up for the future.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pep can sign a yr extension with Bayern till Van Gaal leaves

I believe Pep prefers more established clubs not just new money types that the owners can decide anything irrationally

Also Ferguson believes in Pep

SIRcumalot:

I dont see him as a long term coach anywhere and really having a coach for too long usually turns out to be counter productive. 5-6yrs should be the maximum, broken into 2 tenures 3/4yr initial and 2yrs extension if you still believe in his work. This is to keep coaches on their toes
We are trying to get him to extend but he still dragging his foot. I believe he wants to win the Cl and leave immediately after.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
I'd prefer ancelloti though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
SailorXY:
LvG goes in summer 2017 as he's reiterated countless times he will leave football management totally by then.

Pep on the other hand will be free this summer, I think.

That was why I said Woodward can get Pep to sign up for 2017 & probably be passive among the coaching crew for a year. I don't how that may work out, but I'm sure something can happen if both parties want to team up for the future.
Whoever our next coach will be needs to stay far away from LVG to avoid contamination, more reason i don't want Giggs to take over from him immediately.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
People saying Moyes unlucky is really funny. He`s also unlucky to be sacked at Real Sociedad just a year into18months contract and they couldn`t wait for him to complete the remaining 6months. Or was is that Real Sociedad owners were thinking that he wouldn`t win the league title for them?

He spent eleven years at Everton but couldn`t win them Capital One cup which is the lowest in cup hierarchy in England for that period l. Or is also that Evetton didn`t even want to win any cup in England because they are a mid table team?

If you are saying he was "Unlucky" to have crashed us from Number one to Number seven, i can also say he`s lucky to qualify us out of the group stage to quarter final stage.

Moyes also bought us overpriced Fellaini whom he would`ve bought cheaper not to think of what he`s trying to achieve with his signing. Moyes play didn`t give us any direction.

I`m not saying LVG is the best coach for us now but he`s laying a foundation for us now which a new coach will easily build on in the future. We can see how the same foundation he laid at Bayern is working right now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
tess1:
People saying Moyes unlucky is really funny. He`s also unlucky to be sacked at Real Sociedad just a year into18months contract and they couldn`t wait for him to complete the remaining 6months. Or was is that Real Sociedad owners were thinking that he wouldn`t win the league title for them?

He spent eleven years at Everton but couldn`t win them Capital One cup which is the lowest in cup hierarchy in England for that period l. Or is also that Evetton didn`t even want to win any cup in England because they are a mid table team?

If you are saying he was "Unlucky" to have crashed us from Number one to Number seven, i can also say he`s lucky to qualify us out of the group stage to quarter final stage.

Moyes also bought us overpriced Fellaini whom he would`ve bought cheaper not to think of what he`s trying to achieve with his signing. Moyes play didn`t give us any direction.

I`m not saying LVG is the best coach for us now but he`s laying a foundation for us now which a new coach will easily build on in the future. We can see how the same foundation he laid at Bayern is working right now.
Will you allow an under achieving employee head your franchise for 11years? YES or NO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
UniqueGem:
Will you allow an under achieving employee head your franchise for 11years? YES or NO

Moyes was a mistake by SAF and that was why he was sacked before the end of a season.

Moyes didn`t go through the right procedure of employing a coach. He was appointed and single handedly given the job by SAF which was a total mistake. If he had gone through the right processes of employing a coach, i`m sure he wouldn`t even attempt to apply not to talk of being given the job. To even think that SAF went to his house to offer him the job is total absurdity.

Now the question is that will you give your top job to a person that your retiring manager introduced to you without him going through interview and other screening processes?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dadehmola:

4-0 loss to MK Dons last season....Only to crash out to lowly Middlesbrough at Old Trafford this season?? Improvement??

Like Seriously?? shocked shocked

You are a foool at 64!!

God punish you for making this kinda statement as an excuse for our shameful exit.

Immediately after the draws in August....

Only for this fooolish man to change mouth after screwing us up....

I reiterate - E no go better for you angry

Anyone that cares about United should have only one prayer point in mind - "God please make United to sack Van Móron or let the Idíot slip into coma till his contract is terminated!!"

With Gaal still in charge, we won't qualify for UCL next season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Imagine letting Hernandez go... angry

Just dey score like pure water... grin

Elampiro...Why na? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
tess1:
Report says Mata angry with LVG and lets his feelings be known.

Fúck Mata, he's one of our problems!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
airmark:

LVG is on a mission, to help deplete their account. cheesy The xmas gift i expect man utd to give LVG is a sack letter, chelsea may help him on that.

He won't get fired though
He'd see things out till the summer whether destructive or constructive grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I hope you are not dreaming of winning the Europa league. Don't even think about it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ehi69: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
I keep reading ' the foundation LVG has built' . Please oh what foundation? Passing the ball at the back? sideways and backwards passing ? uninventive passing? 500 passes per shot on goal? LVG hasn't done any positive thing to this team. When he leaves, the next coach will buy players and impose his own style. so enough of this foundation cap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Scummies we are having a party over on our thread and you are all invited.... good luck in the Europa league if you won't attend the party at ours. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lvg's united are the old arsenal. Wenger is a god.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Na only us dey go Europa. After all d mouth wey i don make for Arsenal thread.

**Sigh**
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
tess1:

Moyes was a mistake by SAF and that was why he was sacked before the end of a season.

Moyes didn`t go through the right procedure of employing a coach. He was appointed and single handedly given the job by SAF which was a total mistake. If he had gone through the right processes of employing a coach, i`m sure he wouldn`t even attempt to apply not to talk of being given the job. To even think that SAF went to his house to offer him the job is total absurdity.

Now the question is that will you give your top job to a person that your retiring manager introduced to you without him going through interview and other screening processes?
If my retiring manager has a status and integrity as SAF, yes i will.
I'm sure SAF gave the board reasons to hire DM. Moreover, the board didn't accept to hire him at gunpoint. You said SAF went to his house to offer him the job, SAF Also called Wenger to notify him of his plans to retire a year before.
You said DM has failed all his career, i've asked you times without number, "how did he stay a whole 11years at Everton with getting the sack since he's a failure?"

Infact, Man United Owe DM because they are the reason he's without a job presently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

**Sigh**

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2015

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

**Sigh**

Akindanidani safe journey to Azerbaijan on Thursday nights with MUFC grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Gary's Valencia don chop am today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Man utd is a big disgrace to football world
Everything is not about spending on useless player like Depay and co.
Thursday Night football is not bad, that where your standard is now angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
What pains me isn't that we've been relegated to europa but that LVG is still our coach. That man is so freaking annoying, compare his facial expression with that of Giggs while we were crashing out yesterday. The fo.ol doesn't give a f.uck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
UniqueGem:
What pains me isn't that we've been relegated to europa but that LVG is still our coach. That man is so freaking annoying, compare his facial expression with that of Giggs while we were crashing out yesterday. The fo.ol doesn't give a f.uck.
guy chill. It pains them the employee more than you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
so na only man utd waka go.... o ga oo...#sobbing#

(1) (2) (3) ... (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) ... (14173) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Baldg, eph12(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.