Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8829417 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) ... (14206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dadehmola:
What's herrera's best position biko??

When I said the guy was just there people were arguing.
He is the confirmed night market buy. Depay is playing rubbish this season but we bought his skill and POTENTIAL, he might be a dud or world class(time will tell).
Herrera on the other hand has no special talent or reliable role and IMO he has fulfilled all his potential.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lingard! Ander with a fantastic delivery cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hope they can replicate this against Kuvukiland on Thursday!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nice goal Lingaard
By the way how did Depay score all those free kicks in Holland?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
I didn't watch.
May this be the beginning of a run of wins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
The highest we've won a match this season is by three goals!! I hope the boys can add at least one more....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
elampiro:
I didn't watch.

May this be the beginning of a run of wins.
U said this after the Stoke City game.....

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kai the witches that are behind Will Keane's problems are Turbo charged and solar powered
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
afrodoc2:
Kai the witches that are behind Will Keane's problems are Turbo charged and solar powered

More like nuclear powered. It looked like a groin injury, minimum of 2 weeks. It's a pity for Will Keane and Januzaj with the injuries in the team and the shitty form this would have been the best time for the both of them to get vital playing time.

Joe Riley the LB have been tidy and energetic today. I have high hopes for Varela, he looks very comfortable on the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
U said this after the Stoke City game.....

Conditionally. Remember I said we had it easy because Stoke couldn't control game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
Me and sum guyz here willl beat this strawberry side
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Me and sum guyz here willl beat this strawberry side
grin
Same way the falconets can beat Man City's U-21 side
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
SailorXY:

Same way the falconets can beat Man City's U-21 side
Lol, I'm serious bro.
If not for nigeria that kill nd destroy talent.
With good football education n equipment I'm better than some top players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
So we are winning!

LvG for president.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
^dayuuuuuuuuuuuum everyone in the barracks can say the same

... even those wey carry potbelly from birth tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
At least you can beat something.......
To know that there is actually a worse team than United at the moment is a shocker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:31am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2016
bigkesh:
At least you can beat something.......
To know that there is actually a worse team than United at the moment is a shocker

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:23am On Feb 23, 2016
Red cunts.... they finally win a game of football against a terrible and shitty side!
I can see a lot of scuntwats crawling out if their holes, shameless gits!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by potbelly(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2016
angry
SailorXY:
^dayuuuuuuuuuuuum everyone in the barracks can say the same

... even those wey carry potbelly from birth tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Where is Coogar? And Funlord........ It has been kinda boring without them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2016
codedguy1:
So we are winning!

LvG for president.

grin grin
Job done but i have a horrible feeling this is only prolonging the inevitable.
dubylhover:

if giggs truly loves manu,he wudnt even accept to b our coach now..but I've started bracing myself for d worst,cos I've noticed that d board might not appoint mourinho,all those old fashioned members of d board are against him...mou shud have been in charge now if he was at all considered....our board might decide to stick with lvg cos of monetary gains...they have no love for d fans at all...
I heard Giggs doesn't want the interim job again, he wants it full time and only now. I think if he was going to get the job, LVG would be out already.
elampiro:

I think he has won 3/3

Valencia 2 Espanyol 1
Valencia 6 Rapid Wien 0
Granada 1 Valencia 2

I want to believe Neville is getting used to his players and he is now able to harness their individual abilities to produce results. Also, he has not lost in four matches.
I think the appointment of his new assistant has more to do with his recent success than what you stipulated.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35597624
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rafa-benitez-backs-gary-nevilles-7409453
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2016
And LVG was in the dug out enjoying himself yesterday abi...

Defraud wasn't that bad either...

Lemme comment my reserve till Thursday sha..
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2016
ElFenomeno1:
Red cunts.... they finally win a game of football against a terrible and shitty side!
I can see a lot of scuntwats crawling out if their holes, shameless gits!

Onyé arà... you Gayners are still stuck on da "replay"...
Chance has it that you woeful dunderheads might not even earn a quarterfinal berth in both UCL(heavily possible) and FA cup...

Now Gerrarahia!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
GBR1:

I think the appointment of his new assistant has more to do with his recent success than what you stipulated.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35597624
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rafa-benitez-backs-gary-nevilles-7409453

One reason for Neville’s failure to get across his message to the players has been an inability to speak Spanish.

But because Ayestaran is fluent in both languages, it will now be easier for the head coach to get his message across.

It meant there was a gap in understanding between coach and players. And there could also be issue of familiar with his staff playing qualities. If Neville took over an English club, he would have faired far better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
WTF is this angry .. cant this pple fix match with sense, on the same night , at the same time, Arsenal-Barca.. Juve-Bayern, how i go take watch the two matches at the same time angry angry ... this UEFA can be annoying embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
potbelly:
angry
E get wetin people never use do moniker for this NL sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
afrodoc2:

When I said the guy was just there people were arguing.
He is the confirmed night market buy. Depay is playing rubbish this season but we bought his skill and POTENTIAL, he might be a dud or world class(time will tell).
Herrera on the other hand has no special talent or reliable role and IMO he has fulfilled all his potential.

I didn't watch yesterday's match, but the problem with Depay at the moment is his untidy dribbling. Even when he gets past his marker, he keeps wrestling with the ball. I know with time he will improve his passing and decision making.

Martial is very neat in his dribbling. Nani was not so neat, but his dribbling were the sharpest that could be gotten in soccer. He could twist a defender's waist at the shortest notice, and then open up a big space.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
elampiro:

I didn't watch yesterday's match, but the problem with Depay at the moment is his untidy dribbling. Even when he gets past his marker, he keeps wrestling with the ball. I know with time he will improve his passing and decision making.

Martial is very neat in his dribbling. Nani was not so neat, but his dribbling were the sharpest that could be gotten in soccer. He could twist a defender's waist at the shortest notice, and then open up a big space.

I agree one of Depay's problems is his untidy touch. That has to do mainly with his lack of confidence and his touch will get better if he gains a little form
A second and maybe even more crucial reason is his predictability, he is almost always trying to cut inside. Top level defenders catch these things and make it hard for such a player, he can ask Valencia.
He has to reduce his shoot first mentality and consistently go down the left and cross in the ball. If he does this even 30-40 percent of the time it would make it more difficult for defenders to read his moves cos that is what is happening.....they are blocking him off even before he starts to cut inside cos they know that is what he will do.
Martial has so much success on that same left cos he gives the defenders a real dilemma on wether he will cut in or go down the left.

I won't talk too much about Depays football IQ for now, all I can say is that I have noticed some worrying signs and I am sure anybody who played organised football would understand what I am saying

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
afrodoc2:

I agree one of Depay's problems is his untidy touch. That has to do mainly with his lack of confidence and his touch will get better if he gains a little form
A second and maybe even more crucial reason is his predictability, he is almost always trying to cut inside. Top level defenders catch these things and make it hard for such a player, he can ask Valencia.
He has to reduce his shoot first mentality and consistently go down the left and cross in the ball. If he does this even 30-40 percent of the time it would make it more difficult for defenders to read his moves cos that is what is happening.....they are blocking him off even before he starts to cut inside cos they know that is what he will do.
Martial has so much success on that same left cos he gives the defenders a real dilemma on wether he will cut in or go down the left.

I won't talk too much about Depays football IQ for now, all I can say is that I have noticed some worrying signs and I am sure anybody who played organised football would understand what I am saying

Good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
elrony:

Onyé arà... you Gayners are still stuck on da "replay"...
Chance has it that you woeful dunderheads might not even earn a quarterfinal berth in both UCL(heavily possible) and FA cup...

Now Gerrarahia!!!!

Your father anuofia
You disgusting piece of dog shait
May your woes on the footballing front continue on Thursday night
Faacking tosspot!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
elampiro:

Elampower your analysis are always robust and apt most times but I have to disagree with you.
The problem with Depay is more than the untidy dribbling!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) ... (14206) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Prectega(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.