Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8829354 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) ... (14206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hopefully Arsenal can put up some kind of fight tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
SailorXY:
Wenger is really crazy and unreliable.
Wouldn't be surprised if he shocked Barca.

I still remember the shock he gave AC Milan in 07/08 or so.

Part of me wants them to impress against Spanish opposition, but the villain in me wants them to get battered. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
SailorXY:

Part of me wants them to impress against Spanish opposition, but the villain in me wants them to get battered. smiley

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
I think I want Arsenal to win now. Barcelona have played with an arrogance that has pissed me off tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
GBR1:
I think I want Arsenal to win now. Barcelona have played with an arrogance that has pissed me off tonight.
i wish all horses were unicorns who cares if barca pissed u?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
GBR1:

What arrogance? That's a very professional performance by them and they werent at their best tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
GBR1:

Bros how far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
MrTA:

What arrogance? That's a very professional performance by them and they werent at their best tonight.
raumdeuter:

Bros how far.
nonsoroyalty:
i wish all horses were unicorns who cares if barca pissed u?

I expected far, i mean a lot much better performance from Barcelona than what they actually served.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
GBR1:

I expected far, i mean a lot much better performance from Barcelona than what they actually served.
Barca have been off form for like the last three games. But they'll still always grind out that W
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by martineverest(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Elxandre:

her really shocked barca.

La masia players will host arsenal in return leg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:03am On Feb 24, 2016
Arsenal fell hand yesterday. They were comfortable until they decided to be over ambitious. It was like they were going to score, and the defenders and midifelders joined the attack high up the pitch.

That penalty was a gift from the Arsenal players. Yeye substitution sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2016
elampiro:
Arsenal fell hand yesterday. They were comfortable until they decided to be over ambitious. It was like they were going to score, and the defenders and midifelders joined the attack high up the pitch.

What they did was what Wenger thought barca would do. He felt if they park the bus, the defenders would join the attack and they hit us on the counter. That pattern doesn't work under Enrique.

Barca also knew that they would break down around 70 minutes. I told the few guys around me that Barca wld find the net around that time and siting matching lie Celta vigo and Bayern as examples
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2016
The easy, cakewalk league known as la liga, that only have 2-3 good teams, are what? 6-0-0 in the first round of both tournaments? While the unquestionably best league in the world, aka "the greatest show on earth" is now what, 0-2-3? Lol. La liga superiority shows itself time and time again. England had its time, but the past decade and a half belong to Spain. Go ahead and have a seat boys, we'll let you know when you're allowed to play with us again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Barca have been off form for like the last three games. But they'll still always grind out that W

They are not off-form, it's game management! Since the beginning of this year, they've been playing midweek and weekend games throughout! If they decide to go all fire-fire in all games, don't you think they would burn out easily?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by martineverest(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2016
ollah1:

What they did was what Wenger thought barca would do. He felt if they park the bus, the defenders would join the attack and they hit us on the counter. That pattern doesn't work under Enrique.

Barca also knew that they would break down around 70 minutes. I told the few guys around me that Barca wld find the net around that time and siting matching lie Celta vigo and Bayern as examples
the guy that dat close to me told me about 70mins thing; he kept on shouting it at 55 mins...
Was surprised that it really worked

Enrique knew about this "70min",.he told his players to play with less energy to allow arsenal burnout, which really worked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2016
Rumours: Jose Mourinho agrees three year deal with Manchester United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
SailorXY:
E get wetin people never use do moniker for this NL sef?
grincheesygrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Odunharry:
"sauce" please?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Glad to see Rojo and Januzaj back in the Team!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Odunharry:
How many times will he agree?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Danhumprey:
"sauce" please?
sportskeeda official facebook page
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Valencia also is back!!!
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
All these useless players. I give them 3 weeks. And they'll all go back injured for anoda two months...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Badosqi(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please can somebody email this video to LVG. Enough of this possession game.

OOOhhhhhh I miss the Rooney-Ronaldo-Berbatov partnership.

Notice Giggs on 5:30min, Giggs running down the wing is insane
Commentator said ''is like a mini trying to catch a porsche''
after the goal ''that is the rolls royce waiting in the middle.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqbARYHWUb0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
adeyemi2015:
Glad to see Rojo and Januzaj back in the Team!

adeyemi2015:
Valencia also is back!!!
grin

Good! We are winning the league, FA cup and Europa. The treble!

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
codedguy1:

Good! We are winning the league, FA cup and Europa. The treble!

grin grin

Not a bad dream!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
All these useless players. I give them 3 weeks. And they'll all go back injured for anoda two months...

undecided
Let's hope they keep fit sha!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Badosqi:
Please can somebody email this video to LVG. Enough of this possession game.

OOOhhhhhh I miss the Rooney-Ronaldo-Berbatov partnership.

Notice Giggs on 5:30min, Giggs running down the wing is insane
Commentator said ''is like a mini trying to catch a porsche''
after the goal ''that is the rolls royce waiting in the middle.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqbARYHWUb0

Make ah tok true... Rooney was a beast back then. He's combo with Cr7 was d0pe aF... As for giggs

Nnaaaa eh.. That ghuy was a Lamborghini
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rooney is actually a very good player, just that the guy has been serving us shyte since 2011, funny thing is this, it is a rinse and repeat situation. beginning of the season, he is injured, returns back a month or so after, takes him 3 to 4 months to find form, finds form in January or February, plays for just a month and then he goes on one silly ankle or whatever injury till a month to the end of the season or even till the beginning of another season. Rinse, repeat, rinse. Done this for three years and his 250/300k per week has never stopped flowing.

it doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
Old man Yaya Toure with his trademark goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
elampiro:

They made the same mistake Juve did against them that led to their second goal in Ucl final. They were drawn out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
ollah1:

which happened thrice just that chamberlain had no sense. Not to mention giroud

(1) (2) (3) ... (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) ... (14206) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Silentgroper(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.