Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8840132 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Bros wetin be ur own?? Ur team is languishing in 10th with no hope of European footie for the foreseeable future and u are here giving urself headache becoz of a team miles ahead of Chelsea. Abeg shift and let me hear better thing!!!
lol, I really can't conut the number of times this united team made me lose my bet this season with their bad performance against small teams.
If you qualify, you are going to disgrace english football, which I strongly doubt.
Don't worry bro, when the season ends remember I told you no top 4 for this united team under gaal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
So we won. smiley

When I saw the line-up, I just had to keep my money in my pocket. cheesy

It's still a mystery why LVG has kept Young away from the LW at all costs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dongorgon5:
lol, I really can't conut the number of times this united team made me lose my bet this season with their bad performance against small teams.
If you qualify, you are going to disgrace english football, which I strongly doubt.
Don't worry bro, when the season ends remember I told you no top 4 for this united team under gaal.
Bet on your team alone then. Una go just dey carry bad belle bet dey winch United upandan tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Okay we don hear Prophet Dongorgon5
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dongorgon5:

Your team is so useless that you can't even attempt to bet on them and you are complaining about other peoples' team that you bet on.

Which kain thing be this sef. Why don't you bet against your team since you already know they are useless, you would win a lot when they lose.

Na wa oo.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol! I tire. So United making him lose bets is the reason United wont finish in top 4 under LVG. Some people ll just come out of nowhere and start saying nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Dongorgon5:

This is pure poppycock.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2016
Leyqute:

This is pure poppycock.
Lol, what I meant was that your performance compared to other teams you are competing with this season has not been great, that is why I don't se united in that top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol! I tire. So United making him lose bets is the reason United wont finish in top 4 under LVG. Some people ll just come out of nowhere and start saying nonsense.
lol, you didn't get me.
What I meant was that, how you team strugglled against lesser team this season coupled with gaal philosophy is one of the reason why your team won't make top 4.
We all know chelsea has been shiit all season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2016
Dongorgon5:

Lol, what I meant was that your performance compared to other teams you are competing with this season has not been great, that is why I don't se united in that top 4.

This is pure poppycock
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dongorgon5:

When someone continues to spout complete horse shit and doesn't realise it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrTA:

When someone continues to spout complete horse shit and doesn't realise it.
Ok mr knowledgeable,united will finish in top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Ok mr knowledgeable,united will finish in top 4.

You're missing the point. No one has said United will finish in the top 4.your reasoning and posting is what we've said is rubbish especially considering your own tesm's season. But you obviously can't see that so carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
everybody for everton Don injure finish, ending the season with the fa cup isn't so bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
SIRcumalot:
everybody for everton Don injure finish,
ending the season with the fa cup isn't so bad.

Are you very confident that we'll beat Everton?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrTA:

Are you very confident that we'll beat Everton?
very !! that club is is more crisis than we are.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Not forgetting De Gea shits on Neuer, the fraudster.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
why season no dey end before them bring this list out?
aguero may just win highest goal scorer and he won't be on the list.
can't shake the feeling that ozil sef suppose dey the list.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
joeace2020:
Not forgetting De Gea shits on Neuer, the fraudster.

Yes because Neuer is a contender for PFA keeper of the year. I dont know why some people are this obtuse and so anti-logic

Check your picture properly no Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez there, That shows Vardy, Mahrez and Kane shits on them.

Of course DDG is keeper of the year when his competition are Forster Butland and Henessey Failed goalkeepers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes because Neuer is a contender for PFA keeper of the year. I dont know why some people are this obtuse and so anti-logic

Check your picture properly no Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez there, That shows Vardy, Mahrez and Kane shits on them.

Of course DDG is keeper of the year when his competition are Forster Butland and Henessey Failed goalkeepers

Yeah.. Cech and Hart inclusive..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
LTSHANGY:

Yeah.. Cech and Hart inclusive..

Cech has been good and injured for a bit. Yeah Hart how much different is he from Butland and co?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

ah immediately i saw joeace2020's post, i quickly scrolled down double sure you'll be around.

[size=15pt]raumdeuter, the defender of Germany[/size].

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Cech has been good and injured for a bit. Yeah Hart how much different is he from Butland and co?

Hart shits on Butland and co..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Strange you are on about De gea's competition in the EPL. I know Germany has been producing some extremely good/talented keepers in recent years but the best of them have been leaving the league with the exception of Neuer at Bayern, so i don't really know how Neuer's competition is better than De Gea when there are good keepers like Cech, Courtois currently plying their trade in the EPL. BTW, don't see this as Germany vs England.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
GBR1:

Strange you are on about De gea's competition in the EPL. I know Germany has been producing some extremely good/talented keepers in recent years but the best of them have been leaving the league with the exception of Neuer at Bayern, so i don't really know how Neuer's competition is better than De Gea when there are good keepers like Cech, Courtois currently plying their trade in the EPL. BTW, don't see this as Germany vs England.

1. Follow the logic would you, Someone is showing us a PFA team as evidence that DDG shits on Neuer, Do you detect any logical faux pas there?

2. Neuer hasnt only been dominating in Germany, He has been dominating in Europe and the whole world(which includes DDG and his EPL competition plus many more). He is unanimously the best keeper in the world for the past 2yrs plus with no one coming remotely close. So whatever the competition is, he flogs them.

3. While keepers have been leaving Germany they have still been breeding newer ones. and they have historically had better keepers than the EPL and England. Cech and Cortouis even had several time out due to injury which might have affected their rating this year

The only place DDG has been able to win was in England where he can beat Butland, Hennesey and Forster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

1. Follow the logic would you, Someone is showing us a PFA team as evidence that DDG shits on Neuer, Do you detect any logical faux pas there?

2. Neuer hasnt only been dominating in Germany, He has been dominating in Europe and the whole world(which includes DDG and his EPL competition plus many more). He is unanimously the best keeper in the world for the past 2yrs plus with no one coming remotely close. So whatever the competition is, he flogs them.

3. While keepers have been leaving Germany they have still been breeding newer ones. and they have historically had better keepers than the EPL and England. Cech and Cortouis even had several time out due to injury which might have affected their rating this year

The only place DDG has been able to win was in England where he can beat Butland, Hennesey and Forster
I'm not in support of that logic the poster you quoted used earlier. I was against you saying De gea has poor competition in the EPL when it's obvious Neuer doesn't have that much better in the Bundesliga. This takes nothing from Neuer though, but while i agree he's still the best based on his already established performances, i watch enough of Bayern matches to know he hasn't been as good as De gea based on this season alone. You might however not agree but it's fair enough.

Germany has almost always had better keepers than England. There's no debate here but the debate regards the keepers in the bundesliga is a different thing. Maybe if Trapp, Ter stegen and others hadn't left they could have been better competition to Neuer compared to the keepers currently in German league. BTW, de gea has made just one more appearance than Cech this season so that your point is false too.

De gea is on that team simply because he has been the best keeper in the league, not because of his contemporaries' injury or less competition.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Before PSG bought Kevin Trapp how many of you here knew him?

How many knew Ter stergen before Barcelona bought him?

Tomorrow another club would buy another German keeper you would still come here and say they have taken all the keepers from Germany

If I tell you there are at least 5 keepers still in the Bundesliga better than Terstergen and Trapp

If I tell you Fahrrman, Sommer, Timo Horn, Adler, Hitz and even Karius are better than 90% of all EPL keepers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
[s]Before PSG bought Kevin Trapp how many of you here knew him?

Tomorrow another club would buy another German keeper you would still come here and say they have taken all the keepers from Germany

If I tell you there are at least 5 keepers still in the Bundesliga better than Terstergen and Trapp

If I tell you Fahrrman, Sommer, Timo Horn, Adler, Hitz and even Karius are better than 90% of all EPL keepers[/s]

How many times will I tell you that if we remove Neuer's eye-catching abilities as a sweeper, he isn't really better than the likes of Paul Robinson, Greg Etafia etc??

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dadehmola:

How many times will I tell you that if we remove Neuer's eye-catching abilities as a sweeper, he isn't really better than the likes of Paul Robinson, Greg Etafia etc??

The thread wont be complete without someone desperately trying to make a foool of himself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
Before PSG bought Kevin Trapp how many of you here knew him?

If I tell you Fahrrman, Sommer, Timo Horn, Adler, Hitz and even Karius are better than 90% of all EPL keepers
You are not discussing with the majority here and you are not privy to what i know or have known and the rest of the above is your bullshит opinion. Who has rated those bundesliga keepers over 90% of EPL keepers?
I have made my point and you have done so little to go against it.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
grin grin grin

The truth is bitter!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin grin grin grin
That sweeper thing dey over bloat him actual abilities as a goal keeper.
You are not the first person who's made that observation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.