Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,678 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860725 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Does anyone know if DSTV will be showing the friendly against Wigan tomorrow or know where I can watch it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Xhaka(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Spy360:

We chose Xhaka ahead of Kante. Because Xhaka > Kante. Simple.

Tell me, is United worth the Pogba stress? I guess not.
The can get two good midfielders for 60m or less
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
So far, the Dortmund guy (Mikhitaryan) is looking the best bit of transfer market business to me...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:

honestly getting ibra for free,is beginning to look like a very wise move to me.

I actually thought he came with a fee... my bad. Makes more sense now. I still don't like the nigga though grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Marhez wants out too?
Eya, poor Leicester.
We should try an grab this one abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
RuuDie:
So far, the Dortmund guy (Mikhitaryan) is looking the best bit of transfer market business to me...
in this current market where Jordan Ibe is going for 15m, 26m for mkhitaryan is an absolute bargain

35m couldn't even get ighalo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
PietroRico:
in this current market where Jordan Ibe is going for 15m, 26m for mkhitaryan is an absolute bargain

Swear down. Personally, I am not against star players and big money buys, but they better start winning things from the first kick of a ball to the last. No excuse. That's how impatient I am with big, costly or hyped, high profile names.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
PietroRico:

LOL. The crazy money club call these days dey shock me. Reading that Lyon turned down £30M for Lacazette shocked me. Then Bathsauyi going for that huge amount to Shekpe had me speechless. The world is truly coming to an end. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:43am On Jul 16, 2016
sinizia:

LOL. The crazy money club call these days dey shock me. Reading that Lyon turned down £30M for Lacazette shocked me. Then Bathsauyi going for that huge amount to Shekpe had me speechless. The world is truly coming to an end. grin
then you hear about Kante's move from,Leicester city to Chelsea for 30million irrespective of how you feel about Kante(one season wonder perhaps),that is an extremely low price for his service in today's market,look at his age sef, Chelsea don Rob this club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2016
sinizia:

Remind me of what you paid for Bailly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:

then you hear about Kante from,Leicester city to Chelsea for 30million irrespective of how you feel about Kante(one season wonder perhaps),that is an extremely low price for his service in today's market,look at his age sef, Chelsea don Rob this club.
Kante is a steal, surprised we didn't go for him instead we were chasing that overpriced average joe. Hoping he doesn't replicate his last season performance for chelshit cry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2016
chrisley024:
Kante is a steal, surprised we didn't go for him instead we were chasing that overpriced average joe. Hoping he doesn't replicate his last season performance for chelshit cry

Be nice..n don't wish him a bad season grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2016
how are we going to watch 2day's match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Forget lvg's time of playing like prime Barcelona during pre season and bottom level Swindon when the season started.
I'll take particular interest in Mourinho's pre season performances.
I remember his Chelsea woes starting from pre season last season when they were getting outclassed by la galaxy's reserves.
His supporters went from its only pre season, to its only community shield, to its just the season's beginning till they saw themselves battling relegation in December.

I wasn't fully convinced about his appointment.
He hasn't done much wrong since getting on board and my confidence in him has since grown a little.
But he has to start getting it right from pre season to increase my confidence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2016
PietroRico:
Forget lvg's time of playing like prime Barcelona during pre season and bottom level Swindon when the season started.
I'll take particular interest in Mourinho's pre season performances.
I remember his Chelsea woes starting from pre season last season when they were getting outclassed by la galaxy's reserves.
His supporters went from its only pre season, to its only community shield, to its just the season's beginning till they saw themselves battling relegation in December.

I wasn't fully convinced about his appointment.
He hasn't done much wrong since getting on board and my confidence in him has since grown a little.
But he has to start getting it right from pre season to increase my confidence

I believe Mou will do well here, just that i'm skeptical about the way he's gonn' handle the squad happiness when you have both Zlatan and Rooney in it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Juventus director says they are ready for Paul Pogba and Leonardo Bonucci to join Manchester United and Chelsea

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/16/juventus-director-says-they-are-ready-for-paul-pogba-and-leonardo-bonucci-to-join-manchester-united-and-chelsea-6009829/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2016
tess1:
Juventus director says they are ready for Paul Pogba and Leonardo Bonucci to join Manchester United and Chelsea

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/16/juventus-director-says-they-are-ready-for-paul-pogba-and-leonardo-bonucci-to-join-manchester-united-and-chelsea-6009829/
Good for Mourinho 'cos I don't want excuse of not being able to get the players he wanted.
At least, he's got all the players he wanted in the team, now it's time for performance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2016
RuuDie:

Swear down. Personally, I am not against star players and big money buys, but they better start winning things from the first kick of a ball to the last. No excuse. That's how impatient I am with big, costly or hyped, high profile names.
Jose too is someone who always wants to win from day one. a man dat went up to three seasons not losing a home league game has the mentality of a winner. d only time clubs start having issues with him is when he says he wants something and some ppl within the club hierarchy r stampeding his efforts. if u give Jose the personnel he asks for, he knows he can't give any excuse for failing so he must deliver.

Dats d main reason I want d club to get him what he wants.....even if its a £105m overvalued pogba cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2016
Diademk07:

Good for Mourinho 'cos I don't want excuse of not being able to get the players he wanted.
At least, he's got all the players he wanted in the team, now it's time for performance.
one of the rare days I like ur post. grin

the best we can do is give Jose d personnel he wants and watch him deliver the trophies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2016
pogba should be assigned irrespective of the over valuation
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2016
lekkie073:
one of the rare days I like ur post. grin

the best we can do is give Jose d personnel he wants and watch him deliver the trophies
diademk07 dey tie Jose noose down.
that isn't supportive he doesn't want him to have wiggle room cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2016
tess1:

✔ I knew Utd will land Pogba

It's now Mourinho's court
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2016
bigkesh:

Remind me of what you paid for Bailly?

£30M, which is crazy and further buttresses my point that the transfer market is hyperinflated.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I believe Jose will clear his doubt grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2016
There's no way Juve would reject 100mil+ pounds because they won't likely get that sum ever again.
I think the reason they are trying to hush the transfer is to get other transfers deal done before Pogba fees is accepted, so as to avoid getting fleeced by the clubs they intended to do transfer with. For example, Napoli will likely demand huge fees for Higuain if Juve had already accepted Pogba fees. Juve already had Pjanic as Pogba replacement since June, they probably wanted bidding war from Madrid as well but unfortunately, it didn't go as planned.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:

then you hear about Kante's move from,Leicester city to Chelsea for 30million irrespective of how you feel about Kante(one season wonder perhaps),that is an extremely low price for his service in today's market,look at his age sef, Chelsea don Rob this club.

LOL. That's a good business to me. Kante even worth more than that. We're talking about a ninja that had the highest interception and tackle rate across the 4 major leagues in Europe. How Mourinho don't fancy that guy beats my imagination. But I trust him, maybe he sees something unique in Pogba that I don't. Well I wish him success whether he gets Pogba or not.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:

He's right though. If Mourinho's hell-bent on Pogba, let him get him so he won't give excuses of not getting players he wanted. I expect nothing less than top 4 and attacking/entertaining football reminiscent of Man United of the past from him. Enough of van Goat's drab techniques.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Valencia and Blind recognised as midfielder in today's friendly match. Is this telling us that Valencia in particular won't be used as a defender any longer? Anyway, these are still friendlies.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2016
Diademk07:
There's no way Juve would reject 100mil+ pounds because they won't likely get that sum ever again.
I think the reason they are trying to hush the transfer is to get other transfers deal done before Pogba fees is accepted, so as to avoid getting fleeced by the clubs they intended to do transfer with. For example, Napoli will likely demand huge fees for Higuain if Juve had already accepted Pogba fees. Juve already had Pjanic as Pogba replacement since June, they probably wanted bidding war from Madrid as well but unfortunately, it didn't go as planned.

I'm just having the feeling that price is media price. I believe if we are getting him, we'll be getting him at a lower price. Just my opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2016
sinizia:

. But I trust him, maybe he sees something unique in Pogba that I don't. Well I wish him success whether he gets Pogba or not.
no club wouldn't want a player like pogba in d team. d only scary thing is his over valuation.

he might not be d best at what he does bur he offers a lot in terms of goals/assists that is good enuf for a player playing such position
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2016
lekkie073:
no club wouldn't want a player like pogba in d team. d only scary thing is his over valuation.

he might not be d best at what he does bur he offers a lot of goals/assists that is good enuf for a player playing such position

I do not think it is wise to use goals/assists to justify your point here! Not especially when we will have to evaluate or review it along the quoted amount involved.

Just my thoughts tho..no offence meant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07, kizolo(m), afrodoc2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.