Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8835823 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 11, 2016
sinizia:
You'll not see that Gayner troll, Egboprodigy trolling us now. But Whenever Pogba has had a bad game, he'll be here screaming for a "tangible" article on Pogba. Iranu!!
Didn't know yawnited is now the French national team, keep clinging on straws, and what is so special abt what he did in the game?

Tell me abt it!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 11, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Didn't know yawnited is now the French national team, keep clinging on straws, and what is so special abt what he did in the game?

Tell me abt it!!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

But you right, any goalkeeper in a Division 2/3 league should save that but your Koscielny seems to be in the habit of handling balls with his hand...I am sure you chose to ignore that penalty part
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 11, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

But you right, any goalkeeper in a Division 2/3 league should save that but your Koscielny seems to be in the habit of handling balls with his hand...I am sure you chose to ignore that penalty part
Are u a robot? Don't u sleep?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Are u a robot? Don't u sleep?

Some of us are still slaving away in college pulling All-Nighters

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2016
WAYNE'S WORLD...........

"I am 30 years of age," Rooney said. "I am not
35 or 36 where you are thinking, 'Can you get
back from it?' I will just keep working. I have said before that I will not stop playing for England and then think of going to Dubai for a few days in the international break. After the summer it would have been easy for me to walk away and say: 'That's it, I've had enough,' but that's not me.

"I feel I have a lot to offer and I've made that
clear, certainly until the World Cup in Russia.
That's what I want. I'm not suddenly going to
turn round and say: 'I'm not playing, I'm not going to turn up.' I will turn up when called upon and be ready. "Ryan Giggs at 30 wasn't the same player he was at 18 and he played until he was 40. There's lots of examples out there you can use. Players re-evaluate and work out the best way to move forwards. I'm sure that will happen with me.

"I am not naive in terms of thinking that I am still a 20-year-old. I understand that. My game is different to that of a 20-year-old, but I also think I have qualities that can help move this team forward. I'm not denying it's a difficult moment but I have to show the right attitude, try to be positive and make sure I am supportive of my team-mates."

"I wouldn't say my situation is brutal, "I think there are many people playing in the Premier League and around the country who would only dream of being part of an England squad. I've
done it 117 times, but of course a time comes where there might be a bit of a change, but all I can do is keep working and turning up, so that I am ready when called upon. "I understand this is part of football. It is something which you have to go through and I am big enough to deal with it."

Wayne Rooney...........skysports.com

The thing don pain am...... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2016

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Coughs......

http://www.espnfc.com.ng/english-premier-league/story/2969931/manchester-born-anthony-taylor-to-referee-liverpool-vs-manchester-united
Una go still chop am

cc Nihilist Spy360 ipopalomo pataki

Portuguese Devils Party back in biznis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2016
Baffles me why a fan would always wish a commited team player fail all the time, is that how to be a fan, the same hypocrites will complain if another person hits at their own failing players.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2016
nyabinghi:
Baffles me why a fan would always wish a commited team player fail all the time, is that how to be a fan, the same hypocrites will complain if another person hits at their own failing players.

Stop pointing vague accusatory fingers. Name names abeg grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2016
Leyqute:

Stop pointing vague accusatory fingers. Name names abeg grin
I am naming nobody, the message is clear. Say no to mischief makers.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2016
nyabinghi:
I am naming nobody, the message is clear. Say no to mischief makers.
this is reality, and not anyone wishing anyone fails.
it's clear rooney is a different player, and the obvious is just being pointed out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2016
nyabinghi:
Baffles me why someone who calls him self a fan would always wish the team to drop points and play poorly bcoz he doesn't like the manager and just so he can say "I told u so". Is that how to be a fan??

Its funny u even dropped the word "hypocrite" into the mix. Oh the irony!!

U need to check ursef well b4 u start calling someone else an hypocrite.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2016
grin

I know Elampiro and Nyabinghi are ardent Fans of Wayne Rooney! Especially, Elampiro - he loves Rooney more than he loves himself!

But it's obvious that Rooney's time is up in a competitive League! We do not need to be sentimental, rather we should face the reality!

We all love Rooney - he is a Legend, a fantastic Player, and he should be remembered for all his heroic performances for the Club!

However, it's time he joins Lampard and Gerrard in the States! He should follow Schweinsteiger in January. It's certain to get the double of his present Earning in China, but because I love him as Elampiro does, I wish he moves to the States.

Finally, I will like to see the Number 10 on the back Mhkitaryan's Jersey next Season!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Coughs......

http://www.espnfc.com.ng/english-premier-league/story/2969931/manchester-born-anthony-taylor-to-referee-liverpool-vs-manchester-united
Una go still chop am

this is coming from the fan of a club that's been aided with at least 5 points already this early season.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2016
ChristineC:
this is coming from the fan of a club that's been aided with at least 5 points already this early season.
You dey mind the hypocrite.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2016
nyabinghi:
same way your ilks don't see good in some united players. This team is still shitty. They have been exposed,
I don't know about your ilks but if we all want Manchester United to be successful in the short term, W. Rooney will have very little or no part. This doesn't erode his contributions over the years, just an open fact.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Coughs......

Una go still chop am

Have they found a replacement for Howard Webb? It is rumoured that United's dominant years were more due to ref impact than any other factor (Fergie time etc). But they are so rubbish now that a dubious ref won't help.

Seems Lana1 called 911...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Tell me abt it!!
Koscienlny gave B2B the ball and begged him to shoot from 30yards.

But Xhaka does 35yards for fun as a weekly take home gift.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Spy360:

Koscienlny gave B2B the ball and begged him to shoot from 30yards.

But Xhaka does 35yards for fun as a weekly take home gift.

I am cringing at your post, do you realize how stupid you sound?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Coughs......

Una go still chop am

Liverpool go still beat them...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
ChristineC:
I don't know about your ilks but if we all want Manchester United to be successful in the short term, W. Rooney will have very little or no part. This doesn't erode his contributions over the years, just an open fact.
the guilty have started confessing, so rooney is now the gaffer deploying tactics on the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Elxandre:

this is reality, and not anyone wishing anyone fails.
it's clear rooney is a different player, and the obvious is just being pointed out.
he is playing below par but you guys never prayed he does something good. Gary neville, giggs and scholes suffered from fans too so it aint no biggy.saying one player is the reason why a team is doing badly reeks of insanity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lana1:
Baffles me why someone who calls him self a fan would always wish the team to drop points and play poorly bcoz he doesn't like the manager and just so he can say "I told u so". Is that how to be a fan??

guilty conscience, the guilty have started confessing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
nyabinghi:
he is playing below par but you guys never prayed he does something good. Gary neville, giggs and scholes suffered from fans too so it aint no biggy.saying one player is the reason why a team is doing badly reeks of insanity.
giggs never flopped this bad.
a man that won pfa at 35?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lana1:

apoche cra cra talk, I can't count the number of times you wished united lost under moyes and lvg, mr united.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Elxandre:
giggs never flopped this bad. a man that won pfa at 35?
and rooney won his at what age. Giggs was compensated.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
nyabinghi:
the guilty have started confessing, so rooney is now the gaffer deploying tactics on the pitch.
I am very sure you understand my point of view though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
Spy360:

Have they found a replacement for Howard Webb? It is rumoured that United's dominant years were more due to ref impact than any other factor (Fergie time etc). But they are so rubbish now that a dubious ref won't help.

Seems Lana1 called 911...
so tell the house the reason Manchester United never lost an European match up against other teams from the EPL. How many goals did Howard Webb score in Europe for them?

And tell us about Arsenal's dominant years

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
nyabinghi:
guilty conscience, the guilty have started confessing.
Lmao! Confessing to what?? And u say u go school. Smh!

How is pointing out the fact that Rooney is now dead as far as football is concerned and that his best years are already behind him THE SAME AS wishing him to fail as u are insinuating??

Chai! U sure say u well so??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
nyabinghi:
apoche cra cra talk, I can't count the number of times you wished united lost under moyes and lvg, mr united.
Lmao. Another lie from the pit of nyabinghi.

I wasn't a regular here during the days of Moyes so no way u knew what i was wishing at the time so cut the bullshît. And i was one of the few who hoped we won the FA Cup last season and still believed LVG would get sacked in the end. So da fûck u talking about bruh.

Unlike u that has never seen anything good about the club in d last few yrs and has constantly wished time and time again that the team lose so u can claim "i told u so".

Smh!! All these haters claiming United fan sef undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lana1:
Lmao. Another lie from the pit of nyabinghi.

I wasn't a regular here during the days of Moyes so no way u knew what i was wishing at the time so cut the bullshît. And i was one of the few who hoped we won the FA Cup last season and still believed LVG would get sacked in the end. So da fûck u talking about bruh.

Unlike u that has never seen anything good about the club in d last few yrs and has constantly wished time and time again that the team lose so u can claim "i told u so".

Smh!! All these haters claiming United fan sef undecided
from adelana to lana1, fear god o, can someone help me dig this chairman's post wishing united lose under past managers. I go the fellow a bottle of heineken and two wraps of ganja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolaa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.