Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8770741 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) ... (14171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
GBR1:
England has always been a sh1t team. Elampiro weren't you one of those expecting them to achieve something in the just concluded EUROs? How did that turn out?

Regardless England have a great record in qualifying matches like this. They've lost only 1 of the past 41 Euros/WC qualifier but they don't achieve anything these competitions.

England failure to win today says more about how dire the team is than the quality of Rooney. England is easily so sh1t that they can't afford to leave a player as poor as Rooney out. It's that simple.

You are not intelligent. Rooney has always seen them through qualifiers with ease. The last time Rooney was injured, England failed to qualify from their group for Euro 2008 despite parading a great squad led by Terry, Lampard, Gerald, etc.

The record you mentioned above was as a result of Rooney. He has been their highest scorer since 2009 irrespective whether he plays on top or behind a striker as we saw him outscoring Sturridge from number 10 position towards 2014 world cup.

You no know ball.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
GBR1:

This is an incredibly daft post again from
What stupid injury are you talking about? If Mourinho went on to play Rooney after those comments about protecting him due to injury, then it means the injury is gone. Simple. Stop making stupid excuses for his poor form. I know you're hoping Rooney hits a purple patch again like he did in January after being completely sh1t and contributing 0 points in the first half of the season, then you'd come back to say it's has always been the back injury. grin
Wayo man grin

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-axe-deserved-admits-8979317

“It’s obvious I’m not as quick as I was," he said.

"You can always have a football brain. I’ve got that.

"A lot is made of where I play, and how I play, and obviously it gets a bit frustrating at times.

“Of course there will come a time, if I’m not playing, I might have to be a bit more selfish in terms of where I want to play and making that clear. But at the minute I’m happy playing where my managers want me to play.”

“I knew the Watford game, I didn’t play well. I didn’t deserve to play the next game, I understood that. And the team have done well, so I have to bide my time and take my chance.

See Rooney comments confirming himself that he has declined and he's been sh1t while you're still trying to defend him with back injury. Are you insane or you just enjoy making a fool of yourself? undecided

Football politics is not for agbero like you to understand. You expect Rooney and Southgate to tell you their underground plan? You don't know anything about chronic ailment. There are some ailments you can play with but you won't be able to reach 100% performance. If they divulge the exact ailment, EPL players will target the spot to end his career.

Receive sense.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Elampìros enemies going into hiding, today is a victory for him...LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
People commenting on Skysports are tearing Herdenson to piece.

One guy said people were saying Rooney is past it, but Sturridge at a very young age is worse than Rooney. Even Lingard is not spared. Cahil too is been lashed.

Someone wrote this, just like he saw my post here. Many others are also speaking for Rooney now.

"Lol what a farce England won every qualifier with Rooney .. He gets dropped and England are in disarray.. His goals took England to major tournaments.. Up yours Rooney haters"

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
elampiro:

Football politics is not for agbero like you to understand. You expect Rooney and Southgate to tell you their underground plan? You don't know anything about chronic ailment. There are some ailments you can play with but you won't be able to reach 100% performance. If they divulge the exact ailment, EPL players will target the spot to end his career.

Receive sense.
Elampiro what is the meaning of this nonsense you wrote up here? Agbero? Underground plan? Chronic ailment? All these for Rooney? grin

And you're asking me to receive sense when you need it now more than ever? grin

Goodnight man.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:10am On Oct 12, 2016
This Henderson na ídiot. Abi who the hell does a no-look pass backwards?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 12, 2016
Rojo is useless. angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 2:30am On Oct 12, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

When I look at your posts, I see a perfect reflection of Arsenal...

UCL attendants but never winning it just like you...Existing but never accomplishing

4th Place Record Holders...Spy360, The record holder of failure in your family.

Disappointing fans...Disappointment to your parents...I could go on and on but you a sad little tale like your club.
Stupid vagabond. You think that changing monikers would make people forget that you are mentally retarded? Your stupidity is embeded in your genetic code. Foool!

Don't quote me again.

I don't want to condemn your generation with you.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:20am On Oct 12, 2016
When elampiro gave that back pain excuse for Rooney's dismal performances, I actually thought he it was a tongue in cheek Abi na prick in pant statement. I thought he was actually joking be cause right now it should be obvious that Rooney is finished, well except in elampiro's eyes.

It is actually disgusting that someone would still try to defend Rooney with his recent form and actually conjure a back pain reason to justify the reason.

I did not see the eng/slo match but from reviews I have read I seemed the English team were as bland as we know them to be and then for some people to even suggest that Rooney's presence would have improved them is laughable to say the least.

Trying to lift Rooney because of qualifying matches means you are clutching at straws elamps, what has Rooney done in proper competitions sef. Is it by coming in to give a miscued assists here and there that you think will keep him relevant in fact those miscued attempts is even what's confirming that he is done.

He should chop bench for some time it sometimes helps to ginger a player again, maybe that's what he needs now so he should behave like he has been done a disservice or you stop whining about him not playing and hope that after chopping bench for some time it would reinvigorate him for better performance by next year.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Meanwhile I heard the Dabstastic Dabadinho has gone to barb another haircut again.

Make he just flop again on Monday lasaan... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2016
codedguy1:
When elampiro gave that back pain excuse for Rooney's dismal performances, I actually thought he it was a tongue in cheek Abi na prick in pant statement. I thought he was actually joking be cause right now it should be obvious that Rooney is finished, well except in elampiro's eyes.

It is actually disgusting that someone would still try to defend Rooney with his recent form and actually conjure a back pain reason to justify the reason.

I did not see the eng/slo match but from reviews I have read I seemed the English team were as bland as we know them to be and then for some people to even suggest that Rooney's presence would have improved them is laughable to say the least.

Trying to lift Rooney because of qualifying matches means you are clutching at straws elamps, what has Rooney done in proper competitions sef. Is it by coming in to give a miscued assists here and there that you think will keep him relevant in fact those miscued attempts is even what's confirming that he is done.

He should chop bench for some time it sometimes helps to ginger a player again, maybe that's what he needs now so he should behave like he has been done a disservice or you stop whining about him not playing and hope that after chopping bench for some time it would reinvigorate him for better performance by next year.

What has Rooney done in proper competition? Do you know Cantona could not qualify his country?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FuhckYhu: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2016
...e-fights, never missing in here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Elampiro says Rooney might have a chronic ailment! !

Please is it Chronic Ulcer, Chronic Athritis,Chronic Rheumatism or Chronic Ibi?

Make we know if na to send gbogbonishe and ori go Carrington!!!
grin grin

Elampawa and Chronic Megedefgede when it comes to Rooney are like:

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Nihilist:
Meanwhile I heard the Dabstastic Dabadinho has gone to barb another haircut again.

Make he just flop again on Monday lasaan... grin

Which one be Dabadinho again gringrin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2016
So the EPL most expensive Barber2Barber midfielder has gone for another haircut again. With some foolish emoji attached to the haircut. Serious minded players do their talking on the football pitch, that kid has a lot to learn still. Monday beckons.

All hail Maga United!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Pataki:
So the EPL most expensive Barber2Barber midfielder has gone for another haircut again. With some foolish emoji attached to the haircut. Serious minded players do their talking on the football pitch, that kid has a lot to learn still. Monday beckons.

All hail Maga United!

Egbon why e dey pain you?...

Is it ya money grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2016
elrony:
Elampiro says Rooney might have a chronic ailment! !

Please is it Chronic Ulcer, Chronic Athritis,Chronic Rheumatism or Chronic Ibi?

Make we know if na to send gbogbonishe and ori go Carrington!!!
grin grin

Elampawa and Chronic Megedefgede when it comes to Rooney are like:

Hahaha

That picture of President Zuma is stale. Why you con dey bring wetin small children take clean nyash for front page come where big boys dey?

You deserve 24 lashes without pants on.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2016
Paul Pogba tells Jose Mourinho his preferred position at Manchester United

Paul Pogba has not yet hit top form since his £89 million return to Manchester United.
Paul Pogba admits he’s a midfielder who would ‘rather go forward’ for Manchester United.

The 23-year-old is yet to find is best form since his £89 million return to Old Trafford in the summer.

But the midfielder scored the winner in France’s 1-0 victory over Netherlands on Monday evening, and admits he would prefer an attacking role over a defensive position for club and country.

‘I try to adapt,’ said Pogba.

‘I am a player who would rather go forward. The coach [Didier Deschamps] gave me instructions, I try to follow them.

‘I have to retrieve balls and make defensive efforts. It cost me a bit to play differently, much like Pirlo.

‘I have to play, be there to recover and play more for the team.’

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/12/paul-pogba-tells-jose-mourinho-his-preferred-position-at-manchester-united-6186902/#ixzz4MrVAo2bK
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2016
elrony:

Which one be Dabadinho again gringrin grin

*In Beanie Sigel Voice*

You're not qualified to answer that question Bruh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2016
elampiro:

Hahaha

That picture of President Zuma is stale. Why you con dey bring wetin small children take clean nyash for front page come where big boys dey?

You deserve 24 lashes without pants on.

Lol... oya forget the picture first!

Which chronic ailment dey worry Rooney?...Rheumatism abi prostrate cancer?

Since e be like you get "underground" info on our captain fantastic! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2016
Nihilist:

*In Beanie Sigel Voice*

You're not qualified to answer that question Bruh!
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pataki:

All hail Maga United!

Nope, he doesn't have anything to learn, a boy who can afford to cut his hair everyday of the week, buy whatever he pleases, drives whatever he wants, eats whatever he feels like without working 9 to 5 in Amsterdam or anywhere else in the world has nothing else to learn

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pogba eyeing Mata position. I guess Mata will be sold soon to accommodate our resident b2b. I just hope we will be able to bring in someone that can help out Hererra in the midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Woah, I wasn't aware we have an Armenian Attacking midfielder...Morinho is too useless...He should have bought someone that would relegate Lingard to the bench...SMFH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin
GBR1:
Are you insane or you just enjoy making a fool of yourself? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
eph12:
Pogba eyeing Mata position. I guess Mata will be sold soon to accommodate our resident b2b. I just hope we will be able to bring in someone that can help out Hererra in the midfield
How is that his statement eyeing Mata's position brah. My guy they only complain say they are giving him too much defensive responsibilities which is true to some extent. Juve didnt placed too much defensive duties on him, thats why he was successful there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Brilliantlights(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
GBR1:

This is an incredibly daft post again from
What stupid injury are you talking about? If Mourinho went on to play Rooney after those comments about protecting him due to injury, then it means the injury is gone. Simple. Stop making stupid excuses for his poor form. I know you're hoping Rooney hits a purple patch again like he did in January after being completely sh1t and contributing 0 points in the first half of the season, then you'd come back to say it's has always been the back injury. grin
Wayo man grin

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-axe-deserved-admits-8979317

“It’s obvious I’m not as quick as I was," he said.

"You can always have a football brain. I’ve got that.

"A lot is made of where I play, and how I play, and obviously it gets a bit frustrating at times.

“Of course there will come a time, if I’m not playing, I might have to be a bit more selfish in terms of where I want to play and making that clear. But at the minute I’m happy playing where my managers want me to play.”

“I knew the Watford game, I didn’t play well. I didn’t deserve to play the next game, I understood that. And the team have done well, so I have to bide my time and take my chance.

See Rooney comments confirming himself that he has declined and he's been sh1t while you're still trying to defend him with back injury. Are you insane or you just enjoy making a fool of yourself? undecided

Bro honestly this should tell anybody the mental state of elampiro. It's not even funny anymore. I used to think he does it to rile people up but it seems he himself now believes his own lies he's beginning to look like someone who needs a serious psychiatric evaluation.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
chidexxy007:

How is that his statement eyeing Mata's position brah. My guy they only complain say they are giving him too much defensive responsibilities which is true to some extent. Juve didnt placed too much defensive duties on him, thats why he was successful there.

In your opinion, what is the Solution?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Brilliantlights:

Bro honestly this should tell anybody the mental state of elampiro. It's not even funny anymore. I used to think he does it to rile people up but it seems he himself now believes his own lies he's beginning to look like someone who needs a serious psychiatric evaluation.

Who let you out of Yaba?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Man! I love this thread. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
bykebyke:
Rojo is useless. angry angry
That fact was never up for debate. Hell, even an unborn foetus knows that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) ... (14171) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Baldg and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.