Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8720302 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2016
It's unusual for Kokaneprodigy, spy, and Pataki to be absent on this thread for long. Abi them dey fear because of our upcoming date? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Pereira is willing to return midway through his loan spell if he is promised a regular first-team role at Old Trafford in the second-half of the season. Jose Mourinho has failed to find his perfect midfield combination thus far this season and it is believed that he could refresh his options in the New Year.

- Mirror
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2016
“If I was a Man United scout, Renato Sanches would already be at the club [Manchester United].

“I’d have dragged him by his hair and said “let’s go!

“Renato is a modern player: Aggressive, strong, powerful, got technique, can shoot and pass. I like him. He’s young, but takes responsibility.”

- Rio Ferdinand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Manchester United defender Chris Smalling has been ruled out for a month with a broken toe leaving Jose Mourinho somewhat red-faced after criticising him last week.

After Sunday’s 3-1 win at Swansea Mourinho took a swipe at Smalling and Luke Shaw after neither of them were available for the south Wales clash through injury.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2016
Can't believe you guys complain about Rojo.

Seen the light.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Seen the light.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
He's [Mourinho]not a has-been, I think that it's a very big challenge for him. I think he has to take some time to build a team."

- Didier Drogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jose Mourinho is ready to launch a spectacular bid to bring Mesut Ozil to Manchester United next summer if he fails to agree a new contract with Arsenal.

For more Details http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/2993945/man-united-lining-up-shock-move-for-ozil;-giroud-could-be-headed-to-serie-a
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
chrisley024:
The person who played in his position yesterday was shocking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
[b]"With complacency, you do not see it happening, you do not see where it is coming from.

"But, when it hits you, you ­cannot get out of it, you can't eradicate it.

"So that was an important part of how we constructed a winning mentality at Manchester United, to avoid complacency.

"I had to remember that I was manager of Manchester United, not their father and I had to go and tell them their time had come.

"Steve Bruce, Gary Pallister, Denis Irwin and Bryan Robson ... it is very difficult to do.

"Some people might say it is ruthless but it is about loyalty to the club.

"I am their manager, employed by them, and it is up to me to make sure Manchester United remains the best team.

"I would make sure I did it in the best way and that they were comfortable with what the position was.

"But when you get older as a footballer, they don't want to leave Manchester United. They want to play until they are 50."

- Sir Alex Ferguson
[/b]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Seen the light.

grin cheesy grin

Well, he ain't top quality tho!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Oasis007:
[b]"With complacency, you do not see it happening, you do not see where it is coming from.

"But, when it hits you, you ­cannot get out of it, you can't eradicate it.

"So that was an important part of how we constructed a winning mentality at Manchester United, to avoid complacency.

"I had to remember that I was manager of Manchester United, not their father and I had to go and tell them their time had come.

"Steve Bruce, Gary Pallister, Denis Irwin and Bryan Robson ... it is very difficult to do.

"Some people might say it is ruthless but it is about loyalty to the club.

"I am their manager, employed by them, and it is up to me to make sure Manchester United remains the best team.

"I would make sure I did it in the best way and that they were comfortable with what the position was.

"But when you get older as a footballer, they don't want to leave Manchester United. They want to play until they are 50."

- Sir Alex Ferguson
[/b]

Cc Wayne Rooney grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
bykebyke:

How does that make rojo a good player? Rojo is crap, the only good thing about him is that he gives his all to the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
LoRdCaT:
How does that make rojo a good player? Rojo is crap, the only good thing about him is that he gives his all to the team.
Didn't say he is a good player though.

Just that I now appreciate him more.

He is shït,but he is less shïtty in comparison to his replacement for Argentina.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
bykebyke:

He is shït,but he is less shïtty in comparison to his replacement for Argentina.

How does that concern Manchester United fans?
All you are saying is that Argentina has defenders who are more fecal than the already fecal Rojo.

The fact that Chikelue Iloanusi is a more useless defender than Furo Iyenemi won't make me appreciate Furo more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Oasis007:
Jose Mourinho is ready to launch a spectacular bid to bring Mesut Ozil to Manchester United next summer if he fails to agree a new contract with Arsenal.

For more Details http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/2993945/man-united-lining-up-shock-move-for-ozil;-giroud-could-be-headed-to-serie-a
It's good to dream big. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
afrodoc2:

How does that concern Manchester United fans?
All you are saying is that Argentina has defenders who are more fecal than the already fecal Rojo.

The fact that Chikelue Iloanusi is a more useless defender than Furo Iyenemi won't make me appreciate Furo more.
Meant it as a joke..nothing else. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Meant it as a joke..nothing else. smiley

I was wondering cheesy
However those Brazilian forwards were on fire, Rojo might have done worse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
afrodoc2:

I was wondering cheesy
However those Brazilian forwards were on fire, Rojo might have done worse.
A match dominated in the middle by two people who play in China?

Argentina were just really bad.(not taking anything away from Brazil though,they were elite)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
bykebyke:

You are right tho, that is why even when he doesn't get enough "club football time", he is still Argentina's first choice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Spy360:

It's good to dream big. cheesy cheesy

grin

Presently Ozil is earning £140k weekly at Arsenal..... LOL!
If we can offer him £250k per Week, you think he would think twice before accepting it?!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
bykebyke:

A match dominated in the middle by two people who play in China?

Argentina were just really bad.(not taking anything away from Brazil though,they were elite)
mehn we were that bad, fvcking funes mori who isn't getting game time in an average Everton side is a fecking starter for the NT, not to talk of the footballs wwe yes yes yes, i don't know the problem with AFA and icardi, he should be called up asap, dis are desperate times, de gaffer really needs to find the right balance for dis team weda you're playing in china or the MLS once you've the right mentality and can put in a decent performance you'd be guaranteed a start over those fvckin ninnies donning the sky blue and white jersey.

and where the fvck is garay ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
i hope jones can stay fit with all these injuries. this season could be disastrous!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
weedtaker
i swear, i didnt know you were argentine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
Oasis007:

grin grin

Seem you think it's the last to happen..... an impossibility precisely?!
I wouldn't mind. As they say "Allah ne ya kawo!"
I have seen him excel playing off another striker. I'm only concerned how he's going to fit in with our system so far. We don't need another Kagawa situation on our hands now, do we?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
weedtaker:
mehn we were that bad, fvcking funes mori who isn't getting game time in an average Everton side is a fecking starter for the NT, not to talk of the footballs wwe yes yes yes, i don't know the problem with AFA and icardi, he should be called up asap, dis are desperate times, de gaffer really needs to find the right balance for dis team weda you're playing in china or the MLS once you've the right mentality and can put in a decent performance you'd be guaranteed a start over those fvckin ninnies donning the sky blue and white jersey.

and where the fvck is garay ?
I think Garay is injured,but why not call up Mateo Mussachio instead of Funes Mori? grin

Paredes is doing wonders for Roma,call him up,together with Lanzini..
(flushes sentiments down the toilet)bench Mascherano and Biglia.

One thing sure though,if we no win Colombia I no deh watch any Argentina match until them reach World Cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
bykebyke:

I think Garay is injured,but why not call up Mateo Mussachio instead of Funes Mori? grin
shey no be recently one argentine the tip funes mori to succeed messi as the next captain

Paredes is doing wonders for Roma,call him up,together with Lanzini..
(flushes sentiments down the toilet)bench Mascherano and Biglia.
shocked paredes na Argentine?? that bauza na real kolo o

One thing sure though,if we no win Colombia I no deh watch any Argentina match until them reach World Cup.
we go win that one, messi go make the task possible grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Elxandre:
weedtaker

i swear, i didnt know you were argentine.
after that 2014 TRAGEDY grin i just de on de low, euro2016 win just kill me finish. grin angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
weedtaker:
shey no be recently one argentine the tip funes mori to succeed messi as the next captain

shocked paredes na Argentine?? that bauza na real kolo o

we go win that one, messi go make the task possible grin
Funes Mori captain..LOL grin grin

Yes Paredes na Argentine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
"He [Ibrahimovic] has brought a lot of things to the team, not just his mentality, but his way of understanding football, his way of behaving with the players in the dressing room.

"He is always pushing buttons in the right moment and in the right way trying to motivate everyone and he is a very funny guy so he is a very good addition for the team."

- Juan Mata
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
weedtaker:
after that 2014 TRAGEDY grin i just de on de low, euro2016 win just kill me finish. grin angry
A United Ronaldo hater is a strange creature. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.