Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8734190 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

alainironu ara Galatia,, it is not 'Mou Support',, it is Manchester United support and it can never backfire.. whatever the club is going thru,, we shall support this institution,, the players and the gaffer too..

and the only sympathy here is being drawn by you,, honestly..
how can one be irredeemably stoopid as you are.. it's like your existence comes to life only when there is something negative to talk about..

the only positive thing about you is your HIV status..

you have our pity sir..
in your stupidity, did you support the other gaffers we have had, you are suffering from full blown AIDS, try to reflect on how to makeheaven in your remaining few months on earth. I dont pity fools like you, bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2016
shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
ashiwere how is your life faring too, alayebaje oloriburku eda

direct this to your father..
thank you..

and next time,, just arrange your stoopid tripes in one comment,, I cannot be arsed into waiting for ya sick head to come up with two liners every fifteen minutes..
arrange all ya raw data first,, spit your nonsense once and for all then slip back into oblivion.. omo mashaanfani.. aiye e ma polukurumosu at last nii..
may negativity never depart from ya life.. Amin ya Allahu..

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

thank you..

and next time,, just arrange your stoopid tripes in one comment,, I cannot be arsed into waiting for ya sick head to come up with two liners every fifteen minutes..
arrange all ya raw data first,, spit your nonsense once and for all then slip back into oblivion.. omo mashaanfani.. aiye e ma polukurumosu at last nii..
ewawo cinema lorita, were lonwasuu ewa woran. O ti jasita, anu iya e shemi. oti wo were.oma see o

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

thank you..

Chaiiii........... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2016
Sunday morning, cursing each other over the same team you both support? shocked grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

Haba shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2016
May insanity never depart from your life, asewa, awon alaye ti fi ashe si grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2016
regression is positivity to you, may your life regress like United is regressing ase.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
in your stupidity, did you support the other gaffers we have had, you are suffering from full blown AIDS, try to reflect on how to makeheaven in your remaining few months on earth. I dont pity fools like you, bring it on.

bring what on?? Lmao you must think you've seen someone to mudsling with??
you're wrong again but it's not a new thing,, you've been wrong all ya life and you'll probably die wrong..

again I reiterate,, get yasef some Fergie clips and self-service away instead of waking up at six to come wail here with hateful biles,, and while you're at it,, try get yasef a brain,, even if it's that of a termite.. the big hollow drum sitting on ya scrawny neck needs to be filled with something asides dust and cobwebs..
useless embodiment of nothingness..
oodeni shey awon oriire..

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Make una use English na undecided grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Someone has clearly lost it like Gucci Maine, see shots!!!

Multiple homicide on a single body!!!!

cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

bring what on?? Lmao you must think you've seen someone to mudsling with??
you're wrong again but it's not a new thing,, you've been wrong all ya life and you'll probably die wrong..

again I reiterate,, get yasef some Fergie clips and self-service away instead of waking up at six to come wail here with hateful biles,, and while you're at it,, try get yasef a brain,, even if it's that of a termite.. the big hollow drum sitting on ya scrawny neck needs to be filled with something asides dust and cobwebs..
useless embodiment of nothingness..
oodeni shey awon oriire..
which fergie's clips is this mongoloid talking about. Is fergie the reason your life is in a reverse mode. Go Bleep yourself motherfucker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Where is DavidShakabula to come and translate all these heavy heavy Yoruba words? sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:

Ehen...pa Nyabinghi, when is Arsene Wenger gonna be arrested and charged for not beating this current united team home and away

As you proclaimed!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2016
Pataki:
Where is DavidShakabula to come and translate all these heavy heavy Yoruba words? sad

Edakun epp us na!!! grin

Ayam not understands some of these wordings cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2016
Your brain couldnt decipher the meaning of progress, so wth are you doing trying to mention me. Do your self a favour and drink a 20M solution of tetre oxo sulphate 6 acid.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2016
elrony:

Ehen...pa Nyabinghi, when is Arsene Wenger gonna be arrested and charged for not beating this current united team home and away

As you proclaimed!!!!
pa elrony, the same wenger is in the ucl and your 100 million pounds player couldnt beat him. I have answered you, can you go and masturbate now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2016
Watford, Burnley, stoke you can beat. Liverpool you celebrated a draw like you won lotto, chelsea you were blitzed, city at home you were raped, fener made you look like a sunday school team and the idiot is claiming progress. May your life take a downward spiral like the nigerian economy(isee)

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2016
elrony:

Edakun epp us na!!! grin

Ayam not understands some of these wordings cheesy

If I translate it for you, what they are spitting will catch fire on your head. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2016
This is supposed to be funny but I remember it's Sunday lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
pa elrony, the same wenger is in the ucl and your 100 million pounds player couldnt beat him. I have answered you, can you go and masturbate now.

Bwahahaha, e pain you well well say Man U no lose yesterday.

I no say you cum anyhow when arsenal finally got that dying minute draw.

Until you tell us when Wenger will be arrested for not being able to beat this current United team home and away,you are nothing but a false prophet and a chronic sadist.

Go and finger yaself upandan! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2016
elrony:

Bwahahaha, e pain you well well say Man U no lose yesterday.

I no say you cum anyhow when arsenal finally got that dying minute draw.

Until you tell us when Wenger will be arrested for not being able to beat this current United team home and away,you are nothing but a false prophet and a chronic sadist.

Go and finger yaself upandan! cheesy
pls use this

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2016
Pataki:

If I translate it for you, what they are spitting will catch fire on your head. grin

Abeg translate, I dey near water just in case cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2016
while arsenal fans were kicking themselves for not beating manchester disaster, your fellow retardinhos were like we tried. Imagine the same arsenal rashford ripped apart last season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2016
The mob wanna take me on again, i will slay ya'all like i slayed coogar your father.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
Your brain couldnt decipher the meaning of progress, so wth are you doing trying to mention me. Do your self a favour and drink a 20M solution of tetre oxo sulphate 6 acid.

ani you no get sense,, you just stoopid from head to toe..
who said anything about progress or that a home draw is a positive result??
it's like the demons in your head are having a debate and you just type out their arguments here thinking ya actually up against someone..

and you don't have to drink tetra oxo whatever,, cos soon enough you'll choke on ya stupidity..

oya type away,, mad person..

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
pls use this

Bwahahaha cheesy

E dey pain am o, gaga o!

Pained áss murafacka!!!
Nobody takes you serious nowadays granny!
Do yaself a favour and choke on that weed that's been eating up your cortex!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2016
The spirit of coogar is in ya. This is how he used to control all of una. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

ani you no get sense,, you just stoopid from head to toe..
who said anything about progress or that a home draw is a positive result??
it's like the demons in your head are having a debate and you just type out their arguments here thinking ya actually up against someone..

and you don't have to drink tetra oxo whatever,, cos soon enough you'll choke on ya stupidity..

oya type away,, mad person..
were drink that solution and get a permanent cure to your terminal disease. i am not the cause of your insanity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2016
elrony:

Bwahahaha cheesy

E dey pain am o, gaga o!

Pained áss murafacka!!!
Nobody takes you serious nowadays granny!
Do yaself a favour and choke on that weed that's been eating up your cortex!

e pained you to the bone that your lord and saviour has failed. hang yourself please,pa elrony. hope you no dey carry cocaine.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2016
coogar's zombies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.