Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,648 members, 7,958,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9171125 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (14384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
The mob wanna take me on again, i will slay ya'all like i slayed coogar your father.

the demons in ya head right there..
you must think there's a war going on and it's you against the world.. Lol.. you def faced home violence one too many times..
MOB kor ROC nii

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

the demons in ya head right there..
you must think there's a war going on and it's you against the world.. Lol.. you def faced home violence one too many times..
MOB kor ROC nii

grin grin
Nyabinghi na mad man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
e pained you to the bone that your lord and saviour has failed. hang yourself please,pa elrony. hope you no dey carry cocaine.

Lol...my Lord and Savour has never failed...He will never fail!!!
Sorry grandpa , unlike you I don't do drugs of any sort.
If only you did heed the warnings, you wouldn't have ended up like a deranged sadistic old man you are.

Feel free to kee yaself anyways, the world practically owes you nothing, not even a grave! grin

Adieu rude bwoi! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2016
elrony:

Lol...my Lord and Savour has never failed...He will never fail!!!
Sorry grandpa , unlike you I don't do drugs of any sort.
If only you did heed the warnings, you wouldn't have ended up like a deranged sadistic old man you are.

Feel free to kee yaself anyways, the world practically owes you nothing, not even a grave! grin

Adieu rude bwoi! cheesy
grandpa, your lord has failed you, you do drugs and i wont be suprised if you end up being hanged. The more reason i gave you a rope to hang yourself. Simulate it before it is implemented. Your fellow zombies are pained that i criticized your god mourinho, while he was taking a dig at wenger, the frenchman was just looking at him like a retard. I believe the other mofo would have taken a cupful of that acid. We need less of you retards in this world. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2016
bring in mourinho united will destroy everybody, now the fool is here and his buttlickers are on the defensive.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Lol
Teacher Chike is at it again cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
bring in mourinho united will destroy everybody, now the fool is here and his buttlickers are on the defensive.

Bros drink water small, you don try

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Leyqute:

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2016
Bwahahahahaha grin grin grin

Khaytunechi just dey drop heavy bars like his namesake.

That 'demons in your head' line was too epic.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2016
Leyqute:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2016
afrodoc2:

Lol
Teacher Chike is at it again cheesy

Hahaha

So you sef watch "After the storm" that year..

Chai - NTA don reign sha...

Teacher Chike & Emotan loving up in 'Tamodi' Village grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2016
Leyqute:

see as i dey laugh inside church...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by folba(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2016
Anyone with the link to download hd highlight of yesterdays match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Hahaha

So you sef watch "After the storm" that year..

Chai - NTA don reign sha...

Teacher Chike & Emotan loving up in 'Tamodi' Village grin

Lol me no even remember the program name. I just remember say the guy dey toast the girl with lyrics from medieval times on top his colonial dressing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2016
Leyqute:

Lmao. Laff wan kee me for here o grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Leyqute:

zombie spotted, one way robot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2016
scoring points in their minds. if you wanna spar come into the ring. cowards hide under the shadows of others. I have been slaying you fools from time immemorial, una go run go beg mods to ban me as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2016
Mourinho is the key, buy him and win epl, do i need to quotes these dumb asses. I see ya'all as ass wipes. The brains in your heads need reengineering.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2016
Leyqute:

no waste that water for him head oo

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
HERRERA DESERVED TO BE MOTM!

Most chances created: Herrera (3)

Most final 3rd passes: Herrera (26)

Most interceptions: Herrera (5)

Consistently brilliant in an otherwise average season so far! Make I hear anybody come insult this guy for here again!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
When Man Utd fans saw their team got these players, they tot they were gonna win the league by December tongue cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
undecided
RooRuudRonSaha:
Mourinho is the key, buy him and win epl, do i need to quotes these dumb asses. I see ya'all as ass wipes. The brains in your heads need reengineering.

Nna men who is this rabid dog again? From where na......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin

A witness said one guy almost slapped rooney for smooching his wife at that grove hotel party wey put am for yawa! Sai skippo.....

http://www.football365.com/news/new-rooney-claims-threatened-for-getting-handy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:
When Man Utd fans saw their team got these players, they tot they were gonna win the league by December tongue cheesy cheesy
they are deluded
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
they are deluded

Aren't you a Man Utd fan undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
"What’s been going on is disgraceful! I’m proud to play for my country and I’m proud of my achievements. It’s not finished yet.

“I think what’s been going on is disgraceful. It shows a lack of respect and I think enough is enough. That’s all I want to say."

“Enough is enough. It feels as if the media are trying to write my obituary and I won’t let that happen."

“I love playing for my country and I am proud of my achievements to date – but I have not finished yet.”

Wayne Rooney......football365.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

alainironu ara Galatia,, it is not 'Mou Support',, it is Manchester United support and it can never backfire.. whatever the club is going thru,, we shall support this institution,, the players and the gaffer too..

and the only sympathy here is being drawn by you,, honestly..
how can one be irredeemably stoopid as you are.. it's like your existence comes to life only when there is something negative to talk about..

the only positive thing about you is your HIV status..

you have our pity sir..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funlordjnr:

HERRERA DESERVED TO BE MOTM!

Most chances created: Herrera (3)

Most final 3rd passes: Herrera (26)

Most interceptions: Herrera (5)

Consistently brilliant in an otherwise average season so far! Make I hear anybody come insult this guy for here again!
You mean he wasn't making backwards & side ways passes upandan? Kagawa10 must hear this.

MOTM is Mata tho, rightly deserved.
For me, Mata ---> Cech ---> Valencia ---> Herrera.

Flop of the game is Ozil & Walcot... But of course Ozil will play Bournemouth next week & become the best player ever in the PL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Leyqute:

grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
SailorXY:

You mean he wasn't making backwards & side ways passes upandan? Kagawa10 must hear this.

MOTM is Mata tho, rightly deserved.
For me, Mata ---> Cech ---> Valencia ---> Herrera.

Flop of the game is Ozil & Walcot...

Don't mind that unreasonable fellow..spewing trash is his stock in trade!

Arsenal were poor all over the pitch! Everyone (online media, soccer shows and podcasts)agreed that they deserved to lose, even their oga admitted they were lucky! Anyway Wozing them at the emirates will be sweeter!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
grandpa, your lord has failed you, you do drugs and i wont be suprised if you end up being hanged. The more reason i gave you a rope to hang yourself. Simulate it before it is implemented. Your fellow zombies are pained that i criticized your god mourinho, while he was taking a dig at wenger, the frenchman was just looking at him like a retard. I believe the other mofo would have taken a cupful of that acid. We need less of you retards in this world. grin

cheesy grin grin grin
Sadist, clueless Grandpa.
Wail on!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (14384) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Mrphilia, kizolo(m), TemporaryHansel, afrodoc2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.