Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8670745 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Are you minding that re.tarded son of T.B Joshua?
you are wicked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Lemme just drop this here, lana1, how far broda tongue
wickedness but you are right sha. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lana1:
It is u and every single member of ur unfortunate family both nuclear and extended that are retards. Alainironu omo ale jati jati!!
C
E pain am

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Valencia should remain at the RB. People shouldn't be deceived by his marauding runs, at RB he gets the space and will not when moved forward and we all know he's a one-way type of player. He has been there and wasn't effective. Problem is that he's clueless in aerial ball and we know this is epl.

We've problem defending set pieces and I don't know of any of our defenders to be depended on. Maybe the reason for the rumour on Fonte though I'd prefer Van Dijk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
chrisley024:
Valencia should remain at the RB. People shouldn't be deceived by his marauding runs, at RB he gets the space and will not when moved forward and we all know he's a one-way type of player. He has been there and wasn't effective. Problem is that he's clueless in aerial ball and we know this is epl.

We've problem defending set pieces and I don't know of any of our defenders to be depended on. Maybe the reason for the rumour on Fonte though I'd prefer Van Dijk.
During the weekend was the first time i saw that Van Dijk play. That bros na baller. Dude put Mane in his back pocket and Coutinho in his breast pocket. grin
Bailly and Van Dijk suppose make sense for dat our defence.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lana1:
During the weekend was the first time i saw that Van Dijk play. That bros na baller. Dude put Mane in his back pocket and Coutinho in his breast pocket. grin
Bailly and Van Dijk suppose make sense for dat our defence.
Dude is decent, also with the ball, judging from the few times I've watched him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin

Well done Yaya toure! He was even named as football365's winner of the week after only his 1st game of the season!

And when I suggested he be allowed to join united on loan in January a lot of people here were chatting tripe about him being finished!

Amazing!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
There is a lot of noise about our current u18 set up.
Does anyone have actual insight on them?
Should the noise be taken seriously?

Cc afrodoc2 kagawa10(cant remember your current moniker)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
[b]Hi everyone,

I have the feeling that I’ve already written this entry before. Or, at least, a very similar one. That frustration after the final whistle is not new, unfortunately. Against Arsenal we played yet another game where I’ve felt that we did everything, or almost everything, to win and two points slipped away. 

The whole team did a great effort, we had chances, we were solid defensively to keep such a good team like Arsenal away from our box, we were one goal ahead in the 89th minute… and we got a draw. It could have been a great weekend and it leaves a bad taste, but we must be positive. The way we played, the motivation, ambition and competitiveness that we showed, or the team’s personality are enough reasons to believe that sooner or later we are going to get the reward that we deserved. 

Sometimes the scores are difficult to take, but this draw is not going to stop us in our goal, which is to keep improving. There are still many games to play.

This new week we have two more games at Old Trafford and we want to transmit again to our fans all those things I’m talking about… It’s really a privilege to play for a crowd with so much passion who supports the team no matter what, both at home and away. 

Have a nice week.

Hugs,

Juan[/b]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
macjireh:

win d league u mean,,, ds is most laughable joke of d year.... u tink city, livpoul and my darling Chelsea are sleeping huh??

Just remember this is a marathon slugfest and not a tiny 100 metres dash ooo.
Manchester United have in the past clawed back a 12 point gap and gone on to win the league.
Google is your best friend!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Manchester United have in the past clawed back a 12 point gap and gone on to win the league.

We also had SAF one of the greatest managers of all time performing minor miracles then. So maybe you're being a tad optimistic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Every word in this article was a hit back to back. Everyone that's not sold on the English press' over-hyping of their players knew this anyway.

http://www.football365.com/news/rooney-has-been-deified-and-now-destroyed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
MrTA:

We also had SAF one of the greatest managers of all time performing minor miracles then. So maybe you're being a tad optimistic.

Whatever anyone says I am entitled to my opinion. We are playing good football even if we are not winning but drawing matches. Jose Mourinho is a winning coach and he will certainly get it right in the end. He only needs to get us into the champions league,then he will be able to sign the players he needs.
Support The club and the colours. Support the manager who I believe is doing a tremendous job no matter what any one says.
The Sir Alex days are gone for ever and he is not coming back. The sooner we as fans accept This and get behind our current manager the better for us.
We have had Moyes and the Iron Tulip as our managers and we sacked them after short periods. Van Gaal,even won us an FA cup,and we sacked him immediately after it.
Jose is building a team for the future and he WILL get it right if we give him the time. It might not be this season but he will get it right in the end.That I am 100% sure of!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rondon >> god of Manchester.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Caveatemptor:

only SAF could perform such miracle... never again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
macjireh:

only SAF could perform such miracle... never again

Ok. Even Sir Alex swore that Manchester City would never win a League title in his life time.
Football is so unpredictable. Bloody hell.
Quoted for future reference.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Whatever anyone says I am entitled to my opinion. We are playing good football even if we are not winning but drawing matches. Jose Mourinho is a winning coach and he will certainly get it right in the end. He only needs to get us into the champions league,then he will be able to sign the players he needs.
Support The club and the colours. Support the manager who I believe is doing a tremendous job no matter what any one says.
The Sir Alex days are gone for ever and he is not coming back. The sooner we as fans accept This and get behind our current manager the better for us.
We have had Moyes and the Iron Tulip as our managers and we sacked them after short periods. Van Gaal,even won us an FA cup,and we sacked him immediately after it.
Jose is building a team for the future and he WILL get it right if we give him the time. It might not be this season but he will get it right in the end.That I am 100% sure of!

The table will tell us the truth in May. Facts no opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Oga quit epistle, ur club ain't gonna make top 4, y'all now want fourphy abi? News flash, U won't get it!!!!!!! Pogba is gonna move to Madrid for less where he'll ignite his career.

That's how it's gonna play out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nihilist:
Rondon >> god of Manchester.
Calm down dey troll this pple Na, them don dey scarce for this thread. U won drop Seún revenue ni. Me self don swallow chill pill. Their matter is so bad that they now troll themselves.
What I just wanna say is, leave them, they'll self destruct
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
mourinho's reserves 0 moyes's reserves 2. i know the mentioned managers are not coaching the teams. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rafeal, Evra,fabio,Fletcher,RVP,Chicharito,Zaha were all sent out, did their replacements improve united. All we hear is buy this but that. Flecther just scored tonight. Fabio held his own against chelsea yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
After all the transfer window noise, ur shitty club is behind Arsenal in goals, passes and clean sheets and it only best Arsenal in crosses a category which Crystal Palace tops, with ur useless club coming second, Southampton 3rd and Everton 4th long ball clubs aka mid table clubs. Hahahahahahhahahahhahahh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 1:05am On Nov 22, 2016
lol

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2016
MOTIVATION?

"I told him (MIKITYRIAN) Arsenal was not the game for you, I don't think he needs 10 or 20 minutes from the bench. He needs less pressure and better conditions for him to express his qualities.

"I think he needs a good game and he needs to either start or, if not, to come on for the second half. I told him that he is going to be involved in the feyenoord game. He is trying. He is not happy but he is transforming his frustration in a good way, which is to close the mouth and work hard and try to adapt."

Jose Mourinho.....www.skysports.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2016
PietroRico:
There is a lot of noise about our current u18 set up.
Does anyone have actual insight on them?
Should the noise be taken seriously?

Cc afrodoc2 kagawa10(cant remember your current moniker)

One should not take noise about an under18 set up too seriously because not all of those players will progress as expected and also frustratingly it is difficult to predict which of them will progress. e.g Lingard and Michael Keane were probably 2 of the least talented of their group but apart from Pogba they are the ones making news professionally.
Having said that Gomes, Buffonge, Tahith Chong and Boonen look quite talented. Buffonge and Gomes are quite quick and tricky though small sized and Boonen while not athletically gifted appears the most intelligent of the lot. Very early days though, you never know if you are watching the next Ravel Morrison or the next Ryan Giggs.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2016
afrodoc2:

One should not take noise about an under18 set up too seriously because not all of those players will progress as expected and also frustratingly it is difficult to predict which of them will progress. e.g Lingard and Michael Keane were probably the least talented of their group but apart from Pogba they are the ones making news professionally.
Having said that Gomes, Buffonge, Tahith Chong and Boonen look quite talented. Buffonge and Gomes are quite quick and tricky though small sized and Boonen while not athletically gifted appears the most intelligent of the lot. Very early days though, you never know if you are watching the next Ravel Morrison or the next Ryan Giggs.

Apart from these, there are also the likes of Gribbin and O'connor. Gribbin is a talented midfielder with lovely vision although he's quite inconsistent and a bit frail while O'connor is a fantastic energetic technical RB and a good leader, he can also play on the wing or as a box-box CM @ pietrorico. They all looked quite good but like Afrodoc said, talent isn't all that matters but hard work and mentality.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edoyad(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2016
Arsenal fans sing to hail the special one at old trafford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3oesBJjh8Q
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 21Savagw: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Member when we had World Class Wingers?
Member when the team wasn't littered with Spoilt Brats?
Member when we had World Renowned Play makers?
Member when we used to Switch on FOX on Tuesday?
Member when we didn't waste Money?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
afrodoc2:

One should not take noise about an under18 set up too seriously because not all of those players will progress as expected and also frustratingly it is difficult to predict which of them will progress. e.g Lingard and Michael Keane were probably 2 of the least talented of their group but apart from Pogba they are the ones making news professionally.
Tahith Chong is the player I'm most optimistic about in our youth set up...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
patrickmuf:
Tahith Chong is the player I'm most optimistic about in our youth set up...

There was a lot of hype about him coming over from Holland. He looks good and has the advantage with his height and speed that will possibly become more of an advantage as he gets older and bigger. This is in contrast to someone like DJ Buffonge who is smallish and already looks like he has maxed out his height.
However it is just too early to know which of them will make good on the talent. Which of them comes from a dysfunctional background like Ravel Morrsion, or which one has an almost neurotic desire for success like Ronaldo......we just don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
afrodoc2:

There was a lot of hype about him coming over from Holland. He looks good and has the advantage with his height and speed that will possibly become more of an advantage as he gets older and bigger. This is in contrast to someone like DJ Buffonge who is smallish and already looks like he has maxed out his height.
However it is just too early to know which of them will make good on the talent. Which of them comes from a dysfunctional background like Ravel Morrsion, or which one has an almost neurotic desire for success like Ronaldo......we just don't know.
that's the Only thing I noticed in the few clips I've watched of him unlike Gomes who on the other hand can pass and is much more skillful and my money would be on him to progress furthest.
There were even rumours of Barcelona snooping a week or so ago.

But you are making a lot of sense. It's too early for any concrete conclusions right now.
I do like keeping tabs on them with every chance I have though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
chrisley024:

Valencia is in form, he will do well in the right wing. Under Moyes, Valencia was terrible in trying to get a cross into the box, he almost always stamped the marker. Over the years, he has reinvented his game making him far less predictable. No wonder he is doing well for club and country when he finds himself in the final third and irrespective where he is played.

Against Arsenal, he drifted in as many times he went along the flank.

Bailly, Smalling and Jones can all head the ball. Even Shaw is trying in that aspect. The problem currently is injury. Jones has not even reached 100%.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera, patrickmuf(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.