Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8746518 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Ok. Even Sir Alex swore that Manchester City would never win a League title in his life time.
Football is so unpredictable. Bloody hell.
Quoted for future reference.

Caveatemptor:

Stop telling lies.
Goggle is there and it is your friend.
In 2009 after Carlos Tevez left United to join City,Sir Alex made the statement that it would never happen in his life time.
This led Carlos Tevez to display the Sir Alex rest in peace banner after City won the title under Mancini.
The City management later apologised to Sir Alex on behalf of Carlos Tevez.
Some of us on this thread have retentive memories on issues concerning United - I am not one of them

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
elampiro:

You see yourself? When you should have accepted that you didn't know exactly what SAF said, you went on insult and compounded your ignorance on the issue. That's usually the case when one has lost an argument or lost ideas, and refused to accept correction in humanity, the result is a resort to insults and personal attacks.

I told you Ferguson didn’t say Manchester City will not win the league in his lifetime. He is not daft to have said something like that. He said they wouldn't be the dominant team in his lifetime. He is correct because I don’t know when City will win 20 EPL titles. SAF made United dominant over Liverpool in his life time.

Receive sense.

Look at this pot calling kettle black.
You that trades insults as if it is going out of fashion.
Get your head out of Rooneys backside first,maybe you can reason properly to give a fair analysis.
Please just keep to your irrational side of the road.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist I can see u viewing this thread. Are you hoping for a early Monday karate? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Look at this pot calling kettle black.
You that trades insults as if it is going out of fashion.
Get your head out of Rooneys backside first,maybe you can reason properly to give a fair analysis.
Please just keep to your irrational side of the road.

You are still behaving like an olodo. What has Rooney got to do with this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
diggz:
Nihilist I can see u viewing this thread. Are you hoping for a early Monday karate? cheesy

I am a man of peace bro. I'm just here watching caveatemptor trying to apply the chewbacca defence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
diggz:

Monday on a Wednesday? E be like say Conte dey shack you gaan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

To be fair, it is Friday here in Kabul

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin

Calmly standing by with my g-unit squad ready to hand out axes, swords, baseball bats, golf clubs, shakaboolas or any other items that may be required by "ogbeni buyer beware and rooneys physio" during this their impending midweek mayhem clash.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
elampiro:

You are still behaving like an olodo. What has Rooney got to do with this?

99% of your posts centre around him. Your life appears to evolve around him.
Your irritating posts eulogies him even when everybody can clearly See the opposite.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

99% of your posts centre around him. Your life appears to evolve around him.
Your irritating posts eulogies him even when everybody can clearly See the opposite.

Stop reading my posts.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist:
To be fair, it is Friday here in Kabul

Why wont it be Friday your eyes don dirty already this early. Do you even have a sober time?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
elampiro:

Stop reading my posts.

Stop assulting other members of the forum with your irritating and senile posts. I just hope you are not like this in real life.
This is my last response to your irrational posts.
Have a nice day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmmmm.....

Make una calm down na

grin

*viewing the thread from afar like:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
undecided una don finish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
ORIJIN201:
I have noticed something about these Manyoo fans , when they see probably an average player that had a good game they start threatening the position of their players. they will be like "Mendy had a good game last night, Shaw better sits up he is not growing any young"
No wonder they are usually scammed with substandard products like Merefish ET'all.
grin grin

Truth is many of the fans here are very fickle fans. They'll say all Mourinho does is buy and buy but if they were given the opportunity they'll buy two full teams. No wonder these ones can never be managers, only giving canopy analysis here. So because Mendy had a good game, it's suddenly worth reminding us of shaw. SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Why wont it be Friday your eyes don dirty already this early. Do you even have a sober time?

Who sober epp?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nihilist:

I am a man of peace bro. I'm just here watching caveatemptor trying to apply the chewbacca defence

Hehehehehehehe.......na rili true ..... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

No vex bros early holidays cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ORIJIN201(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

Truth is many of the fans here are very fickle fans. They'll say all Mourinho does is buy and buy but if they were given the opportunity they'll buy two full teams. No wonder these ones can never be managers, only giving canopy analysis here. So because Mendy had a good game, it's suddenly worth reminding us of shaw. SMH
Manyoo fans are such a great source of comedy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Stop assulting other members of the forum with your irritating and senile posts. I just hope you are not like this in real life.
This is my last response to your irrational posts.
Have a nice day.

Sorry cry cry baby. I didn't know my objective and innocent posts get you sleepless nights. It is not my fault that you and anyone else who reason like you cannot come up with intelligent arguments with me. If you and such people think my superior arguments are assault, then try and grow your IQ, balance it with good football knowledge so that you can at least come up with reasonable argument when you come against me.

No be my fault say you no know ball.

You kept repeating that I write about Rooney every time. Go back and review my posts, tell me how many times I have written about Rooney in the last couple of weeks, or how my times I write about Rooney in relation with my other topics. It looks like you are the one who cannot think of anything else in life except thinking about me. How many times do you even see me post here in recent months? Sometimes I come here after three or four days and I have to do catch up reading pages upon pages. Yet you are so obsessed with me that you see elampiro every minute. I didn't know I have injured you so much with my innocent posts.

I beg to save yourself from BP, just skip my posts. Kpele o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
elampiro:

No be my fault say you no know ball.

It looks like you are the one who cannot think of anything else in life except thinking about me.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Manchester United will extend Zlatan Ibrahimovic's one-year contract by a year, says manager Jose Mourinho.

The 35-year-old former Sweden international moved to Old Trafford on a free transfer in the summer, with the option of extending his deal for a second season.

He has scored eight goals in 17 games in all competitions this term.

Mourinho said: "We are going to execute the option of a second season. After that he can do what he wants."

Ibrahimovic said: "I feel in shape, feel fresh and good. If I feel like I do now, it will be a second year."

Ibrahimovic, who scored 62 goals in 116 games for Sweden before retiring from international football in June, left French champions Paris St-Germain at the end of last season.

The former Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona and AC Milan forward has won a trophy every season since 2001, including 13 league titles.

He will have a statue erected in Stockholm in his honour after being named Sweden's top player for a 10th successive year on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol Elampiro no go kill person.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Boda elampiro small small na. ejebure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
too early to be talking about extension for Zlatan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Leyqute:

He whom the gods must destroy they first make mad. grin
make we dey watch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Free scoring players like Lewandowski and Aubemeyang earn less that this big nosed statue we bought but as expected mourinho likes them old, cooked and ready. What's left, send for Drogba?

Meanwhile Dayo awfa Bayern...Them don chop am against minnows
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:
too early to be talking about extension for Zlatan.
it's clear he'd stay beyond the season. the young forwards are showing they can't shoulder the responsibilities yet. they should be ready in a year's time or so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
joeace2020:
Free scoring players like Lewandowski and Aubemeyang earn less that this big nosed statue we bought but as expected mourinho likes them old, cooked and ready. What's left, send for Drogba?

Meanwhile Dayo awfa Bayern...Them don chop am against minnows

This is one of the reasons I don't blame those that feel Mourinho is outdated and no longer useful. With all the shît Big Nose has been serving us, he's looking forward to extend his curse on the club. SMH!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChristineC:
it's clear he'd stay beyond the season. the young forwards are showing they can't shoulder the responsibilities yet. they should be ready in a year's time or so.

How about getting a quality and more vibrant youthful striker? Zlatan is done - totally finished. I don't understand how my club is being run in recent times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
sinizia:

How about getting a quality and more vibrant youthful striker? Zlatan is done - totally finished. I don't understand how my club is being run in recent times.
if the manager goes out to procure another young striker, at what cost? what happens to Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial? people will still lament about the kill-youth angle.
Zlatan Ibrahimović has 6 goals (8 in all) and you say he is finished because maybe age and he went on a lean spell. Have you considered his physical fitness yet? I ask you how many goals vibrant Alexis Sanchez has?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Cvxxx, Elnino4ladies, AdisaOwala and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.