Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8844451 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2017
Spy360:
Let's toast to a New Year
let's toast to furphy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:35am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year, everybody oooo!

Top four in the next four days............ smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to everyone.

Happy birthday Odunharry, may all your dreams come true and may you have reason to smile always. Have a bountiful and prosperous year.

GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2017
elrony:
On behalf of Odunharry and Nihilist for their birthdays,as well as for the new year celebration.

grin grin grin grin

Enjoy!!!
Lmao.. u wan kill these men with food n drinks.
Happy New year again

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2017
larride:
Happy new year to everyone.

Happy birthday Odunharry, may all your dreams come true and may you have reason to smile always. Have a bountiful and prosperous year.

GGMU
Thanks boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2017
nitrogen:
Happy new year, everybody oooo!
Top four in the next four days............ smiley wink
Hopefully, A win against West ham and pool will do wonders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2017
Andrea

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2017
"Anthony has to listen to me and not his agent. He has to listen to me. He has to listen to me in training every day, in every feedback I give to try to improve players.

"With Martial, every day I read the newspaper; Martial goes to Sevilla, Martial goes on loan, Martial is not happy. Martial has to listen to me. He is a player with amazing conditions to be a top player.

"I know that he [Martial] is a top talent, I knew that Mkhitaryan was a top talent and I was not playing him. In this moment he [Mkhitaryan] even plays left-back when the team is winning, to defend with a little bit more balance.

"The Mkhitaryan process, I was having almost every day Mkhitaryan's agent calling me and saying he will be a better player with you, keep going."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2017
Oasis007:
Happy New Year to all United Fans! We shall celebrate more Victories as well as win more Trophies in this new Year!

Happy Birthday to Nihilist and Odunharry..... wishing you Guys best in life!
Happy new year bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Happy new year bro.

Wish you the same!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Spy360:
Happy New Year Scummies

Sailorxy, Oasis007, Lana1, Uniquegem, Elrony, Chrisley024, Elampiro, Sircumalot, leyqute, Odunharry, wingback, kagawa07, afrodoc2, christineC, eph12, weedtaker, et al.

Wish you success and joy in your personal lives but failure and pain in your club. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I for swear for arsenal but no need since your club dey under a 13 year curse that is not gonna be lifted anytime soon. grin I pray the curse is everlasting. Happy new year Spy, your personal life shall be fruitful IJN. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy birthday Odunharry and Nihilist, more blessings to you guys IJN

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edoyad(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2017
Lana1:
What is it with Arsenal and uselessness?? Wen last una win league?? According to Raumdeuter, u still had hair on ur head the last time Arsenal won the league. Now, not so much.

In 2016 you loved number 6, does it mean 7 will be your booboo this year ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edoyad(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2017
So are you scummies prepared for seventh heaven ?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I for swear for arsenal but no need since your club dey under a 13 year curse that is not gonna be lifted anytime soon. grin I pray the curse is everlasting. Happy new year Spy, your personal life shall be fruitful IJN. cheesy
Amen brother. On the last part o. This is Gunners year of Trophy Lifting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
edoyad:
So are you scummies prepared for seventh heaven ?
+Yawns+ Like peak, the triteness is in you. Strive to be more creative this year aye?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Spy360:

Amen brother. On the last part o. This is Gunners year of Trophy Lifting.
Which trophy? Champions league abi? -_- grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Spy360:
Happy New Year Scummies

Sailorxy, Oasis007, Lana1, Uniquegem, Elrony, Chrisley024, Elampiro, Sircumalot, leyqute, Odunharry, wingback, kagawa07, afrodoc2, christineC, eph12, weedtaker, et al.

Wish you success and joy in your personal lives but failure and pain in your club. cheesy cheesy cheesy
SMH...
Na same to you too sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy Birthday Odunharry and Nihilist. More prosperous years ahead of you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
Oasis007:
"Anthony has to listen to me and not his agent. He has to listen to me. He has to listen to me in training every day, in every feedback I give to try to improve players.

"With Martial, every day I read the newspaper; Martial goes to Sevilla, Martial goes on loan, Martial is not happy. Martial has to listen to me. He is a player with amazing conditions to be a top player.

"I know that he [Martial] is a top talent, I knew that Mkhitaryan was a top talent and I was not playing him. In this moment he [Mkhitaryan] even plays left-back when the team is winning, to defend with a little bit more balance.

"The Mkhitaryan process, I was having almost every day Mkhitaryan's agent calling me and saying he will be a better player with you, keep going."

- Jose Mourinho

Apparently Jose is having problem with Martial work rate and not helping the team in defending
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year Mancunian's. it's a resurgent year for us. The winning spirit is back. All rivals are quaking in their boots. Happy Birthday Odunharry and Nihilist. bigger you I pray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
You've been isolated in 6th position since ages now, no one even wants to swap position with u for a second and u say ur rivals are quaking undecided , title rivals I know! what rivals are u talking abt. Quake kor Oats Ni.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
You've been isolated in 6th position since ages now, no one even wants to swap position with u for a second and u say ur rivals are quaking undecided , title rivals I know! what rivals are u talking abt. Quake kor Oats Ni.
And you keep falling like naira from your acclaimed title contending position to 5th.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
All rivals are quaking?
Wat 0-4 Tott, 60mins
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Unless you are refering to Watford as rivals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
chrisley024:
And you keep falling like naira from your acclaimed title contending position to 5th.
This is the height of shamelessness! With a game in hand I still sit above ur shitty club .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
All rivals are quaking?
Wat 0-4 Tott, 60mins
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Unless you are refering to Watford as rivals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Don't worry united I will get it done on Wednesday

But you will still be 6th

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
God will give you water to your parched land, fruits to your desert land. You gather gold like dust and God gives you beauty for ashes.
Happy birthday to OdunHarry and Nihilist. Age with grace bros

Happy New Year to all Manchester United fans... Slow and steady wins the race!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
adebayo201:
God will give you water to your parched land, fruits to your desert land. You gather gold like dust and God gives you beauty for ashes.
Happy birthday to OdunHarry and Nihilist. Age with grace bros

Happy New Year to all Manchester United fans... Slow and steady wins the race!
Fast and furious wins the race
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
for what its what, I think Girouds goal was better than Mkhitaryan's...mostly because Giroud is an Otu who has no right scoring such worldlies, and partly because the goal was actually onside unlike that PDP employees'

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edoyad(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nihilist:
for what its what, I think Girouds goal was better than Mkhitaryan's...mostly because Giroud is an Otu who has no right scoring such worldlies, and partly because the goal was actually onside unlike that PDP employees'

Mikis was off side, simple. This is a clean legitimate goal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.