Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8868862 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
edoyad:

Mikis was off side, simple. This is a clean legitimate goal.
Go cancel am

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Fast and furious wins the race

Among those i will,praying for for common sense this year, youre topping the lists!

wink

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
edoyad:

bros if Giroud‘s goal is beta dan Mhki‘s simply because Giroud was onside, denby ur logic, Mkhi‘s goal is d beta goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Rilwayne001: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Play 5 matches. Win but don't move an inch on the League Table.

Stagnation FC aka MANUre grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
edoyad:

Girouds was better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hug a United fan

Ordinary Giroud just stole the only trophy they can win this season

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jose Mourinho has so far done well to dispel doubt in fans yet lingering about his capability to pilot affairs of the club. As long as the board is willing to continue backing him in transfers, I see him staying at the helm maybe till retirement.
The second part of the season will be interesting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Don't bother debating who did the scorpion goal better,, Arsenal fans are lords of online debates and pools.. You'll get dragged to their level then they'll beat you with experience..

Give it to them..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Khaytunechi:
Don't bother debating who did the scorpion goal better,, Arsenal fans are lords of online debates and pools.. You'll get dragged to their level then they'll beat you with experience..

Give it to them..
Lol!! Online Polls is the only place Arsenal cant lose

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 2:39am On Jan 02, 2017
Lana1:
Lol!! Online Polls is the only place Arsenal cant lose
Forget Poll,let's be honest here... Giroud's is better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:16am On Jan 02, 2017
bigkesh:

Forget Poll,let's be honest here... Giroud's is better
Like Nihilist said, it's only better cos it's coming from am otu like Giroud.. Finish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2017
At d manchester station..
On d way to london

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2017
RT @OptaJoe: 74 - @ManUtd have had 74 shots on target in 10 league games at home this season, just one less than in 2015-16 (75 in 19 games). Difference.

Jesus Christ of ...............

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2017
More..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by momentarylapse: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2017
wink

I hope that chinko guy having a chat with mourinho is showing him what his percentage of the deal would be if he assists them in selling rooney to shanghai shenua?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2017
"We believed in ourselves, we put all the [attacking] players on the pitch, the strikers and the wingers, and we scored two goals and got the three points.

"This is the Manchester United that everyone knows - when you're losing 1-0 with ten minutes to go and score two great goals and win the game.

"Of course [we can win any game], that's what we want. We need to keep it this way, to keep winning. I think that is the key, and to try and play our best football.

"Always when we're down and there's not much time left, the fans are always great, with them behind us we won that game.

"Martial played a great game, he’s a good player and we believe a lot in him. And Mkhitaryan did really well at left-back. It was a great comeback by the team."

- David DeGea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Khaytunechi:
RT @OptaJoe: 74 - @ManUtd have had 74 shots on target in 10 league games at home this season, just one less than in 2015-16 (75 in 19 games). Difference.

Jesus Christ of ...............
And some people won't still see change
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
As una Sabi say Eric Bailly dey go for AFCON. He don bless Paul Pogba before he comot... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Confirmed United squad for trip to West Ham:

De Gea, Romero, Johnstone, Fosu-Mensah, Valencia, Darmian, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Herrera, Carrick, Pogba, Fellaini, Young, Mata, Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Ibrahimovic and Rashford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
chrisley024:
Na wah o.. 4 games in 13days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
For much of December, it looked likely that Victor Lindelof would join Manchester United from Benfica.

The Portuguese press have been consistently reporting that Lindelof would cost 45m and would be the most expensive departure ever from Benfica.

However, last week, the BBC reported that Jose Mourinho has changed his mind. The form of Rojo and Jones had caused Manchester United to drop their interest.

However, Benfica continue to remain convinced that the departure of the Swedish defender is on and A Bola reveal that Benfica are convinced there will be an official confirmation of United’s signing this coming week.

Lindelof was completely left out the squad for the League Cup match with Pacos de Ferrerira on Thursday and A Bola report that he is now set to be rested for Tuesday’s game with Vizela in the same competition.

Finally, A Bola reveal that if United have given up on Lindelof, this has not been communicated to Benfica.

[Source: abola.pt] #MUFC #Lindelof
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
elampiro:
Confirmed United squad for trip to West Ham:

De Gea, Romero, Johnstone, Fosu-Mensah, Valencia, Darmian, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Herrera, Carrick, Pogba, Fellaini, Young, Mata, Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Ibrahimovic and Rashford.
Where's Blind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jose Mourinho has been left frustrated with the Ivory Coast after they refused to delay Eric Bailly’s African Nations Cup departure by 24 hours.

Bailly returned to the starting XI in Saturday’s 2-1 win over Middlesbrough and Mourinho was hoping he would be available to take on West Ham on Monday as well.

That could not happen without the consent of his national side, who are preparing for the tournament in Gabon, and coach Michel Dussuyer was not willing to take the risk.

Mourinho is concerned about a lack of numbers at the back and said: “Bailly is leaving – he goes to the national team. He has to be with them on 2 January. We asked them for him to be on 3 January but they refused, so he cannot play against West Ham.

“With these kind of decisions they are controlling every second, so for sure they are going to win the African Cup. I know I lose Bailly for a month so I’m going to have Smalling, Rojo, Jones…three players for eight matches.”

[Source: teamtalk.com] #MUFC #Bailly #Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Odunharry:
Where's Blind
No answer here. I copied it from a source
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
elampiro:

No answer here. I copied it from a source
omo i no wan see Darmian there befre Antonio wound am finish for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Odunharry:
omo i no wan see Darmian there befre Antonio wound am finish for us.
May be Blind was actually left out due to the physical nature of the match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
elampiro:

May be Blind was actually left out due to the physical nature of the match.
His deliveries and passes are better even though he's slow.

Westham will miss about three to four player's too for Afcon 17.
We need speed and delivery in our oppositions box.

Val has improved in his crosses, Herrera is good, Mata n Mhiki are good but Darmian...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Win, Draw or Lose

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy new year all. Hope 2017 will be your best year yet!

I am unable to login to my original account mr_ta. who do I contact about this? Tried resetting the password and it still wouldnt let me. Any ideas?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
MRTA7:
Happy new year all. Hope 2017 will be your best year yet!

I am unable to login to my original account mr_ta. who do I contact about this? Tried resetting the password and it still wouldnt let me. Any ideas?
After you try logging in, refresh the page, had same problem a couple of days ago
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Red card Fernandinho, maybe, just maybe...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: adexeli(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.