Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,276 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8871832 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Nawa oh...

How many points have we now dropped against minnows at Oldtrafford?

Honestly, I could care less if we played poorly but still managed to win those matches.

Our immediate rivals have dropped & are dropping points yet we have failed to capitalize.

It's rather embarrassing.

Your immediate rival is Everton bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Nawa oh...

How many points have we now dropped against minnows at Oldtrafford?

Honestly, I could care less if we played poorly but still managed to win those matches.

Our immediate rivals have dropped & are dropping points yet we have failed to capitalize.

It's rather embarrassing.
they are not serious. they take cup games far more seriously than the ultra-sluggish approach to league games.
A lady analyst two days ago on TV said,
"the defense is largely settled, the midfield is settled. Jose Mourinho should settle on an attacking trio to foster cohesion and solve the lethargy in front of goal"

I totally agreed with her.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Elxandre:

Let's be real man!

Why the unnecessary criticisms of unseriousness because he was "dabbing"?

Pogba is a childish, unserious, media-obsessed motherfucker with misplaced priorities....

It's even funny you decided to compare him to CR7 - the same CR7 who stayed behind after training sessions to improve his abilities as a player that year? The same Portugese who is even praised for achieving so much in his career through consistent hardwork over the years?

This is why I blame Mourihno (and possibly the lack of genuine leadership in the team). Under normal circumstances, the gangly black Fool shoulda been given a reality check but our manager's head seems to be far too deep in Pogba's Arse to think properly!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 12:12am On Feb 02, 2017
Con6thency

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2017
we're still 6th but we are closing the gap FC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2017
PietroRico:
Lol, my earliest football memories are from 2002 world cup. Very faint though. I remember being in primary school, primary 3 and some matches being played in the morning, Nigerian time.

How our form teacher used to use radio to listen aloud to live commentary in front of class.

I have faint memories of Nigeria's stalemate with England (the last group match or so) and how enyeama was forming superman.

I also remember aghahowa's goal and his famous back dive celebration.

Amongst other things.. The final, one Turkish player that had one very interesting Mohawk, diouf and camara (I think) terrorizing France etc

Dayumm you are Young. Primary 3 in 2002? shocked. I was in Year 8 I think
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 12:20am On Feb 02, 2017
Back in the days FC.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 02, 2017
When I Deemed Mourinho hopeless last year ...I was deemed a Troll and a Vagabond...

FOOLS especially that One that goat that catches his fun in poverty....6th United...Look at what Mourinho has turned my club to.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 02, 2017
angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 02, 2017
joeace2020:

you may be a Chelsea fan but i believe every true united fan should agree with you. That guy na waste of three solid midfielders money. A team in 6th and struggling and all he can think of is dancing, dabbing and barbing. I spit on Mourinhos head for Pogba transfer

The same mouth you are using to spit was the same mouth you were using to suck their dìcks some months ago...Why are you wearing different Skins...You be snake?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:38am On Feb 02, 2017
chic2pimp:

Dayumm you are Young. Primary 3 in 2002? shocked. I was in Year 8 I think
another veteran...maximum respect
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bi0nics: 12:39am On Feb 02, 2017
ollah1:
And Man Utd are back to their "drawing" ways grin

For those who are young, here's a brief history of Manchester United for you:

Man Utd were 6th last year -2016!
Man Utd are 6th this year -2017!
Man Utd were 6th 3 months ago!
Man Utd were 6th 2 months ago!
Man Utd were 6th last month!
Man Utd are still 6th this month!
Man Utd were 6th last week!
Man Utd are still 6th this week!
Man Utd were 6th yesterday!
Man Utd are still 6th today!
Man Utd are still 6th right now!

..and would remain 6th again by weekend even if they win by 11 goals difference and the team in 5th position loses by 20 goals!

I think Man Utd should be remained to "6th United Football Club"

#copied

Talk about con6tency grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 02, 2017
bi0nics:
If 6th was a trophy, ManUtd would inducted into the HULL of Fame.

Hehehe grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 02, 2017
Elxandre:

You people should stop this rubbish!
Ronaldinho, Cristiano did their own when they were young.
Ronaldo took home 6 prostitutes before the Newcastle game in 2007/08 season, but still scored a hatrick, but Pogba isn't even allowed to dance?
someone shouldn't dance because his team is 6th?

Because you're ambitious in whatever career you pursue, you never have any fun?

The most important thing is a player maintaining a healthy lifestyle befitting of a sportsman.
His personal life is his business!

By the way he was one of our best today.

Nailed it, I can't believe when I see these bunch of ignorant fvcks Attacking a player for dancing on his Social media or Getting haircuts, Bunch of envious phools.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:45am On Feb 02, 2017
AdisaOwala:
So we failed to beat Hull at OT? ? shocked

Thank God say I no even watch the match.

AdisaOwala:

Pogba is a childish, unserious, media-obsessed motherfucker with misplaced priorities....

It's even funny you decided to compare him to CR7 - the same CR7 who stayed behind after training sessions to improve his abilities as a player that year? The same Portugese who is even praised for achieving so much in his career through consistent hardwork over the years?

This is why I blame Mourihno (and possibly the lack of genuine leadership in the team). Under normal circumstances, the gangly black Fool shoulda been given a reality check but our manager's head seems to be far too deep in Pogba's Arse to think properly!
you didn't watch the Game but have somehow concluded that Pogba was the problem because he changed hairstyles and danced within the week? grin

Na you o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bi0nics: 12:46am On Feb 02, 2017
Wingback:

Hehehe grin grin grin

Egbon..

See as your club move from 6 to 6.. Na vigil? ? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:49am On Feb 02, 2017
This is the point where I write this season off.
Anything that happens in the league now will be bonus as far as I'm concerned

Europa league is our best bet to get back to cl football this season.
It's only after that route Is closed that I would begin to pour my vitriol on mourinho.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:51am On Feb 02, 2017
PietroRico:
you didn't watch the Game but have somehow concluded that Pogba was the problem because he changed hairstyles and danced within the weak? grin

Na you o grin

In that second post of mine, show me one part that suggests my criticism of Pogba was based on today's game and that he was the problem or that I even analysed his performance today.

My post was a general assessment of Pogba's attitude thus far (even in games where he played well) so I really don't get you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:57am On Feb 02, 2017
AdisaOwala:

In that second post of mine, show me one part that suggests my criticism of Pogba was based on today's game and that he was the problem.

My post was a general assessment of Pogba's attitude thus far (even in games where he played well) so I really don't get you.

lol..really, man?

only you and your creator (if you believe in one) know what Pogba really did to warrant all these.
I will henceforth try as much as possible to stay clear of your Pogba campaign. It doesn't look ordinary.
Sorry say I quote you, It will likely not happen again
Keep on keeping on bro grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 1:07am On Feb 02, 2017
PietroRico:
lol..really, man?

only you and your creator (if you believe in one) know what Pogba really did to warrant all these.
I will henceforth try as much as possible to stay clear of your Pogba campaign. It doesn't look ordinary.
Sorry say I quote you, I will likely not happen again
Keep on keeping on bro grin

No be any Campaign oga - your Pogba is an overated juvenile fucktárd with a non-challant,lazy attitude and he would continue to be criticised here by peeps till he changes his ìdiotic ways...

If you weren't so much in a Hurry to pick holes in a critique of your dear pogba in the 1st place, you wouldn't have assumed that I criticized him for his performance in today's game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 1:10am On Feb 02, 2017
mourinho and his positives, iya make unable dey laugh at. another manager while your own is still stuck on 6th, jose cock suckers shame on you all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2017
AdisaOwala:

No be any Campaign oga - your Pogba is an overated juvenile fucktárd with a non-challant ,Lazy attitude and he would continue to be criticised here by peeps till he changes his ìdiotic ways...

lol.. Alright
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 1:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Eighty Nine 'best CM' million Paul 'ijodowo' Pogba

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 1:52am On Feb 02, 2017
AdisaOwala:

And how do we know Pogba isn't staying behind to perfect his long crossfield passes?

If you were the manager you'd bench your world record signing and induce the wrath of an ever scheming and mischievous press who'd instantly derail your season?

We all know Mourinho would bench an underperforming manager under normal circumstances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 1:54am On Feb 02, 2017
Phoenix619:
angry angry grin
you became a walker waiting? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 02, 2017
bi0nics:

Egbon..

See as your club move from 6 to 6.. Na vigil? ? undecided

What are you talking about ..My club is Manchester United, That's draw United.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bi0nics: 2:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Wingback:

What are you talking about ..My club is Manchester United, That's draw United.

You should kindly go for affidavit cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 02, 2017
bi0nics:

You should kindly go for affidavit cheesy

Who Affidavit epp?? Politicians do it all the time...It doesn't mean they abide by it cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bi0nics: 2:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Wingback:

Who Affidavit epp?? Politicians do it all the time...It doesn't mean they abide by it cheesy

You're still awake?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 02, 2017
bi0nics:

You're still awake?

Of course, I was in my lab working on some dumb engineering project...It's like 8:30 here...Just scrolling through some FP but it's the usual pythons and Nollywood actress... Lalasticlala or Dollar, I don't know which is falling my hand more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:03am On Feb 02, 2017
Whole lot of sixes, but I'm still like
Hallelujah, Hallelujah,hallelujah.cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:05am On Feb 02, 2017
I just dey watch highlight of these game.
We couldn't have asked for a better fixture to gain on these guys above us.
Time don reach to carry "the SIX" for head like Drake and just hope This guys bring in it the Europa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.