Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,319 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8872125 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:22am On Feb 02, 2017
He just hit me now say Pogba Jersey number na "6" coincidence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:59am On Feb 02, 2017
Well I believe there are positives. lol

Martial is the definition of inconsistency according to some people here I just dey laugh.

Some of us just like to have unrealistic hopings. If you've been a fan of football and United for a long time you'd realise the s.hit they have been serving from day one. Even the wins have been from sudden moments of brilliance or 30mins quality play out of 90mins. We say we have improved from LVG but....

I guess Jose is readying another 200mil to splash this summer. Iranu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 4:23am On Feb 02, 2017
joeace2020:

you may be a Chelsea fan but i believe every true united fan should agree with you. That guy na waste of three solid midfielders money. A team in 6th and struggling and all he can think of is dancing, dabbing and barbing. I spit on Mourinhos head for Pogba transfer

But But but but but Pietrorico thinks he would have been a steal for 120m

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 4:43am On Feb 02, 2017
United should be given a trophy for MOST conSIXTHtent. Remarkable feat.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:06am On Feb 02, 2017
BIG #BREAKING news from France. Canal+ journalist Pierre Menes reports that Antoine Greizmann has agreed terms with Manchester United for a summer transfer! United will pay €100m release clause.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Waste of money. Not worth it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 5:08am On Feb 02, 2017
When you troll Arsenal with '4th' jokes, even when they don't come 4th, and the universe decides to put the jokes on you...

Mourinho: "Boring is a team that plays at home and cannot score." FT: Manchester United 0-0 Hull City...

con-sixth-ent...

we're closing the gap FC...

Okro soup FC...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:09am On Feb 02, 2017
AdisaOwala,

You criticized Pogba in a match you did not watch. Just because some criticized him.

Apart from his missed chance, Pogba was our best player yesterday. All the long balls he provided for Ibrahimovic, Rashford were wasted. He went deep to start our attacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:54am On Feb 02, 2017
elampiro:
that greizman better do research well before he come here and we should do the same.
something they affect this flair players once them join This team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:21am On Feb 02, 2017
chic2pimp:

Dayumm you are Young. Primary 3 in 2002? shocked. I was in Year 8 I think

I was already in SS1smileysmiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:34am On Feb 02, 2017
elampiro:
AdisaOwala,

You criticized Pogba in a match you did not watch. Just because some criticized him.

Apart from his missed chance, Pogba was our best player yesterday. All the long balls he provided for Ibrahimovic, Rashford were wasted. He went deep to start our attacks.

Pogba's irresponsible attitude (which has always been an issue) was being disccused and I decided to chip in - wether he bossed the game or not is totally irrelevant here...

Heavens - I wasn't even the one who started it sef.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:35am On Feb 02, 2017
SIRcumalot:
He just hit me now say Pogba Jersey number na "6" coincidence?

You see nau - Pogba is the reason why we are stuck on 6th position grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2017
Elxandre:

And how do we know Pogba isn't staying behind to perfect his long crossfield passes?

He should stay behind and focus on his tactical discipline & work rate cheesy

Elxandre:

If you were the manager you'd bench your world record signing and induce the wrath of an ever scheming and mischievous press who'd instantly derail your season?
We all know Mourinho would bench an underperforming manager under normal circumstances.

This is where the major problem lies....

Yeah, it's normal for a manager to be protective of his Record signing but i think Pogba's insatiable thirst for the limelight is kinda putting Mourihno in a more difficult situation (as regards keeping him in check) - that's the point.

Even you would agree with me that there have been matches where Pogba had no business staying on the pitch for 90mins but of course, Mourihno still leaves him on to stink up the whole joint.

Let's not forget that this same Pogba is one of the reasons why we cannot even play certain players in their best positions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:07am On Feb 02, 2017
elampiro:
I forsee Mata Lingard Rooney all leaving. Mourinho kinda prefers those long balls, crossing type of style. It would be better if he source for winger alongside. And unless the transfer chest is so large, spending 100mil on one player is a waste. We have at l least two other key areas that needs to be worked on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmania: 7:32am On Feb 02, 2017
elampiro:

Good! Griezmann would be a waste of money? So kindly tell me who we should buy that would:

1: Be in the same bracket goals/assist/talent wise in this current market or available!

2: That would not be a "waste of money"!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Funlordmania:

Good! Griezmann would be a waste of money? So kindly tell me who we should buy that would:

1: Be in the same bracket goals/assist/talent wise in this current market or available!

Left to me, i'd go for an Excellent CF in Aubameyang who should be Cheaper , more versatile and would most likely adapt faster to the EPL (and Mourihno's preferred tactics)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmania: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2017
AdisaOwala:

He should stay behind and focus on his tactical discipline & work rate cheesy

This is where the major problem lies....

Yeah, it's normal for a manager to be protective of his Record signing but i think Pogba's insatiable thirst for the limelight is kinda putting Mourihno in a more difficult situation - that's the point.

Even you would agree with me that there have been matches where Pogba had no business staying on the pitch for 90mins but of course, Mourihno still leaves him on to stink up the whole joint.

Let's not forget that this same Pogba is one of the reasons why we cannot even play certain players in their best positions.

Absolute tosh! Was it pogba that told Mata to miss a 1 on 1 with the keeper? Or rashford to miscue when faced with 80 percent of the net gaping in front of him? Or for ibra to keep doing Kung fu kicks instead of trying to toe poke a goal or even attempt to scam the lines man with an offside goal? Or for rooney to completely miss a ball 5 yards from the keeper?

Did you see how many lovely over the top passes and dangerous crosses into the area pogba was putting in all game? Make una dey analyze with sense and not sentiment abeg! Attack killed us last night! FACT!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmania: 7:43am On Feb 02, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Left to me, i'd go for an Excellent CF in Aubameyang who should be Cheaper , more versatile and would most likely adapt faster to the EPL (and Mourihno's preferred tactics)

Where you not here the day I posted the link to the starting price that dortmunds oga has put to start the bidding for aubameyang?

£65,000,000.....that was just January!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2017
Funlordmania:

[s]Absolute tosh! Was it pogba that told Mata to miss a 1 on 1 with the keeper? Or rashford to miscue when faced with 80 percent of the net gaping in front of him? Or for ibra to keep doing Kung fu kicks instead of trying to toe poke a goal or even attempt to scam the lines man with an offside goal? Or for rooney to completely miss a ball 5 yards from the keeper?

Did you see how many lovely over the top passes and dangerous crosses into the area pogba was putting in all game? Make una dey analyze with sense and not sentiment abeg! Attack killed us last night! FACT![/s]

olabode89:

May God bless you !

The modern footballers are a bunch of barbies and players that don't give a Bleep.

joeace2020:

you may be a Chelsea fan but i believe every true united fan should agree with you. That guy na waste of three solid midfielders money. A team in 6th and struggling and all he can think of is dancing, dabbing and barbing. I spit on Mourinhos head for Pogba transfer

Next time, calm the fùck down and follow the sequence of posts before rushing to post a meaningless, senseless and irrelevant opinion...

Pogba' s non-challant attitude was being criticized - an issue that has been a problem (regardless of his "good performances" against Minnows like Hull, Burnley etc), yet you came here with a contribution that's way off the mark.

Who ask you for match analysis, Mr Larry Funlord Izamoje? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2017
Funlordmania:

Where you not here the day I posted the link to the starting price that dortmunds oga has put to start the bidding for aubameyang?

£65,000,000.....that was just January!

Regardless, Aubameyang (the better player overall) is expected to cheaper...

Let's see how it goes though...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

But But but but but Pietrorico thinks he would have been a steal for 120m
gerrat here

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2017
Funlordmania:

Absolute tosh! Was it pogba that told Mata to miss a 1 on 1 with the keeper? Or rashford to miscue when faced with 80 percent of the net gaping in front of him? Or for ibra to keep doing Kung fu kicks instead of trying to toe poke a goal or even attempt to scam the lines man with an offside goal? Or for rooney to completely miss a ball 5 yards from the keeper?

Did you see how many lovely over the top passes and dangerous crosses into the area pogba was putting in all game? Make una dey analyze with sense and not sentiment abeg! Attack killed us last night! FACT!

Pogba missed a nice one on one too grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Next time, calm the fùck down and follow the sequence of posts before rushing to post a meaningless, senseless and irrelevant opinion

Pogba' s non-challant attitude was being criticized - an issue that has been a problem (regardless of his "good performances" against Minnows like Hull, Burnley etc), yet you came here with a contribution that's way off the mark.

Ahh.

Fight Muzik?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2017
Funlordmania:

8 goals, 4 Assists in 19 matches should not worth more than £40m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmania: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2017
elampiro:

8 goals, 4 Assists in 19 matches should not worth more than £40m

You for go help the board price am na? Or maybe you can help us advice athletico madrid to help us tear up his 5 year contract so that we can negotiate from scratch then we fit dash them 50k for their stress!

Dembele in celtic was priced £40m by chelsea on monday....aubameyang's starting price is £65m......so what's your point? I also noticed you did not give me any sort of name what so ever....abi na spirit make we sign?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmania: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Next time, calm the fùck down and follow the sequence of posts before rushing to post a meaningless, senseless and irrelevant opinion...

AdisaOwala:

He should stay behind and focus on his tactical discipline & work rate

You may do all the cross word puzzles you want to like a dyslexic toddler on any of my posts but it can't hide the truth of the matter...discipline? Work rate you say? And who are these so called players he is costing a place in the team? Fellaini? Lingard or who?

Your submissions in this middle post of yours in in direct corellation with pogbas output from last night...hence why I felt the need to inject some cognitive reasoning serum into your blood stream to make you realise that the man you were all busy castigating was one of our better players even on a day when his so called "attitude and dancing" was being called into question!

Unfortunately I had not even seen when elampiro pointed out that you had not even watched the match, but you were now forming your opinions as well criticism out of the reactions of some of the bitter pained man united chaps as well as the haters here? Well if I ever need a class on how to form a "senseless and irrelevant opinion on even events that I had not witnessed?" I guess I may need to come to you for lessons then oh master!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2017
Funlordmania:

You for go help the board price am na? Or maybe you can help us advice athletico madrid to help us tear up his 5 year contract so that we can negotiate from scratch then we fit dash them 50k for their stress!

Dembele in celtic was priced £40m by chelsea on monday....aubameyang's starting price is £65m......so what's your point? I also noticed you did not give me any sort of name what so ever....abi na spirit make we sign?

I will take Aubameyang over Griezmann any day. We should pay for Aubameyang now if that is his price.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2017

Aubameyang 16 goals in 16 matches

Griezmann 8 goals in 19 matches

If we buy Griezmann when there is an opportunity to buy Aubameyang, then we are confused. If we buy Griezmann for above £50m, then I pity our transfer policy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmania: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2017
elampiro:

Aubameyang 16 goals in 16 matches

Griezmann 8 goals in 19 matches

If we buy Griezmann when there is an opportunity to buy Aubameyang, then we are confused. If we buy Griezmann for above £50m, then I pity our transfer policy.

We are the purchasing club...we cannot dictate....the aces are all in athletico madrid hands! We can as well do a player plus cash deal....i actually thought depay would been part of the deal!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2017
Nihilist:

Ahh.

Fight Muzik?

grin

Adisa knows how to take beautiful shots... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2017
Funlordmania:

bros forget joor.

how many goals has Greizmann scored this season?

Anything above £70m for him is blatant waste of money!

I thank Mourinho for making us play more ambitiously, but he don Fvck up already.
Rashford sees numerous balls, but can't even beat men to get inside the box, something Martial should have done.
What is Rashford playing for him to claim Martial isn't better than any winger?

I won't be shocked to see Lingard Maradona starting in that spot on Sunday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmania: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2017
Elxandre:

bros forget joor.

how many goals has Greizmann scored this season?

Anything above £70m for him is blatant waste of money!

I thank Mourinho for making us play more ambitiously, but he don Fvck up already.
Rashford sees numerous balls, but can't even beat men to get inside the box, something Martial should have done.
What is Rashford playing for him to claim Martial isn't better than any winger?

I won't be shocked to see Lingard Maradona starting in that spot on Sunday.

I'm not saying that griezmann should be our be all and end all but come up with some other suggestions let us compare and contrast! The reason I even want grizzy is because he can play in most positions across the front line and I'm always seeing people here complaining of our wing play being wack...griezmann is naturally a skillful winger ( right from his days in sociedad) that now plays as a false 9 so he can be a great asset as a utility option....will aubameyang bench Zlatan? I doubt....will he agree to play on the wings or sit on the bench? How?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.