Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,945 members, 7,863,342 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8872292 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
ZachHugo:
Manchester united has a good team, they are just lacking ability to score goals when needed. . . And This is a Serious issue. .that jose needs to tackle

The team is not just good enough. It's not a coincidence that we struggle to score and have many draws. We are close to being top class, but we are not really top class.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
May be Mourinho benches Martial because he doesn't want the lad to meeting his scoring target when we will pay more money to Monaco. Mourinho has said he is gathering money for Summer transfer. That was when he said Schneiderlin and Mephis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
elampiro:
May be Mourinho benches Martial because he doesn't want the lad to meeting his scoring target when we will pay more money to Monaco. Mourinho has said he is gathering money for Summer transfer. That was when he said Schneiderlin and Mephis
does that clause have a time frame? Is it not whenever he reaches the agreed number of goals?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:58am On Feb 03, 2017
The squad is deep but I agree the quality can be improved upon.
However the main problem is Mourinho's mismanagement of the resources at his disposal.
Continuously playing Zlatan,Pogba and Fellaini despite dips in form, excessively punishing Martial and Mikki for any little dip in form, at the start of the season sending both Carrick and Shweini to the fringes of the squad ( he didn't lose the loyalty of those 2 just because of their maturity).
I for one would like to see Martial, Mikki and Rashford have a go in the front 3 for a couple of weeks.
What Mourinho does not know is that the lack of a regular front 3 has a negative impact on consistency and quality of game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 5:01am On Feb 03, 2017
Lana1:
All dis talk of 6th ll soon be a thing of the past. As long as we keep winning, those above us go drop points.
Feb 3, 2017 still 6th.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2017
elampiro:
. Maybe Mourinho benches Martial because he doesn't want the lad to meeting his scoring target when we will pay more money to Monaco

undecided And this will help mourinho how exactly?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2017
pogba

most take ons
most chances created
most accurate passes(not too sure about this)
in the epl

7goals, 6assists
complete waste of money, is it your money? na una bank acc Woodward borrow the money from?

lamentations

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Chai this picture brings back some memories...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 9:02am On Feb 03, 2017
Nihilist:

Chai this picture brings back some memories...

Really? Dizzy and Wiley na your people's too? wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrcapability7: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2017
ChristineC:
we all can't share the same interests, that's why we are unique wink
lol Na u sabi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2017
dopeJemi:
pogba

most take ones
most chances created
most accurate passes(not too sure about this)
in the epl

7goals, 6assists
complete waste of money, is it your money? na una bank acc Woodward borrow the money from?

lamentations
4 assist cool +Whoscored EPL and European team of the season so far
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2017
Metroescobar:

Really? Dizzy and Wiley na your people's too? wink

Not really, but I remember when Garage was hot circa 2001/2002 with Wiley and Roll Deep, So solid with dem Romeo Megaman Asher D etc. Craig David sef was riding the garage wave . Then Dizzee dropped Stand up Tall and Boy in the corner. That song was such a banger it charted in Nigeria sef.

Lagos based peeps will tell you about that song, and Baby Cakes by Three of a Kind on constant repeat on STV around 2003.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2017
weedtaker:
4 assist cool +Whoscored EPL and European team of the season so far

e suppose pass self, pogba suppose don get more than 10 assists for premier league alone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2017
dopeJemi:
pogba

most take ons
most chances created
most [s] accurate passes(not too sure about this)[/s] completed through balls
in the epl

7goals, 6assists

lamentations
who all these ones epp. Why not wait for him to dance in his bedroom, do a rehearsed hand shake or dye his hair indigo so we can bash him for being 'unserious'
How dare he cost money that should have been used to buy kroos+verrati+modric?
How dare he refuse to get dropped by Mourinho?
How dare he 'blow guy' on the pitch?

How dare he?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2017
PietroRico:
who all these ones epp. Why not wait for him to dance in his bedroom, do a rehearsed hand shake or dye his hair indigo so we can bash him for being 'unserious'
How dare he cost money that should have been used to buy kroos+verrati+modric?
How dare he refuse to get dropped by Mourinho?
How dare he 'blow guy' on the pitch?

How dare he?

hahahahahahaha, abi oh, just imagine the irrelevant things people are concerned about, when the boy plays badly, the next thing you hear is haircuts, dabbing, big boy

fact is, there is no midfielder better than pogba in the premier league, and if in a bad season according to our canopy analysts he can produce 7 goals and so many wasted assists, then I wonder what he will do in his best season, but noooooo, he is a complete waste of money, he dabs too much, he shakes too much, very soon na "he drives too much" we go dey hear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2017
dopeJemi:

hahahahahahaha, abi oh, just imagine the irrelevant things people are concerned about, when the boy plays badly, the next thing you hear is haircuts, dabbing, big boy

fact is, there is no midfielder better than pogba in the premier league, and if in a bad season according to our canopy analysts he can produce 7 goals and so many wasted assists, then I wonder what he will do in his best season, but noooooo, he is a complete waste of money, he dabs too much, he shakes too much, very soon na "he drives too much" we go dey hear

Ha dopejemi u can lie oooooo,........... wetin Bros? There is no midfielder better than pogba in the EPL ke? Na the price tag or the ball wey dem dey play abeg no vex?

Shebi na bad season b dis by all standards? Mk we wait for the gud season Na.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
dopeJemi:

Una don start again o.

No midfielder better than Pogba in EPL. Is this based on dabbing ability or the sharpness of his friction?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nihilist:

Una don start again o.

No midfielder better than Pogba in EPL. Is this based on dabbing ability or the sharpness of his friction?

The lie dey pepper me for body bro angry angry I just want to know if it is based on the price tag or what dey do on the field.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
elampiro:

The team is not just good enough.

This is where it starts and ends for me. We're not good enough. Manager is doing a terrible job and we only have 15 or so games left. Quality of our attack and quality of the chances we create isn't great. This has been the case all season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
diggz:

The lie dey pepper me for body bro angry angry I just want to know if it is based on the price tag or what dey do on the field.....

Probably based on handshake ability. That kind of Pogba guy sef, I don't think you can take him to a serious meeting to close a business deal.

Instead of just simple handshake after the meeting, he may start vibrating like a blender and doing back flips and splits, while holding on to the other man's hand all the while.

He fit even vex say the other man no sabi the moves, and clothesline the fellow like he did Henderson.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
PietroRico:
does that clause have a time frame? Is it not whenever he reaches the agreed number of goals?

We do not have all the details. I believe there is a time frame. You cannot just say when he scores so so number (any year) the club releases €10m. It doesn't make sense, and not a motivating or yielding target.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Save money to buy players in the summer. If Martial delivers a high level performance week after week, it will be hard to put money into consideration. But someone his average form meant he could be afford to be toyed with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
MRTA7:

This is where it starts and ends for me. We're not good enough. Manager is doing a terrible job and we only have 15 or so games left. Quality of our attack and quality of the chances we create isn't great. This has been the case all season.

Exactly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nihilist:

Probably based on handshake ability. That kind of Pogba guy sef, I don't think you can take him to a serious meeting to close a business deal.

Instead of just simple handshake after the meeting, he may start vibrating like a blender and doing back flips and splits, while holding on to the other man's hand all the while.

He fit even vex say the other man no sabi the moves, and clothesline the fellow like he did Henderson.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Pogba best CM in EPL??

Just kill me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
diggz:

Ha dopejemi u can lie oooooo,........... wetin Bros? There is no midfielder better than pogba in the EPL ke? Na the price, tag or the ball wey dem dey play abeg no vex?

Shebi na bad season b dis by all standards? Mk we wait for the gud season Na.....

Oga go argue with FIFA, according to FIFA, pogba is the 4th best midfielder in the world and the three before him are not in the epl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nihilist:

Una don start again o.

the FIFA that made ronaldo world best, is the same FIFA that made pogba the 4th best midfielder in the world, with no premier league player ranking above him in that category

tell fifa say dem don start again, thank you sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
dopeJemi:

Oga go argue with FIFA, according to FIFA, pogba is the 4th best midfielder in the world and the three before him are not in the epl

Oga Fifa ratings was for which year exactly? Plus Ur claim has to do with epl this season. I don't see how dabberlord features in the first 5 and I am being biased placing him in the first 10 sef....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
dopeJemi:

the FIFA that made ronaldo world best, is the same FIFA that made pogba the 4th best midfielder in the world, with no premier league player ranking above him in that category

tell fifa say dem don start again, thank you sir
Lmao. U don come again.
Pogba best midfielder in the EPL?? Well, whatever makes u sleep at night bro....

Di Maria that made Fifa TOTY that time, did he make it bcoz he was throwing shot-crosses at United or bcoz he was an integral part of the Madrid that won UCL the year before?? Dey there dey deceive urself.
Pogba that is the 4th best ranked midfielder according to Fifa is based more on his exploits from last season(Juve) and has very little to do with what he's done so far in United.

Sometimes i wonder if some of you support Manchester United or Pogba FC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Pogba that isn't even the best midfielder in his own team...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lmao. The same Fifa that ranks Ozil ahead of Vidal?? Pls dont make me laugh...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.