Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,850 members, 7,841,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8809726 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) ... (14197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
One last season for Ibra then he should move on.. Nothing more,, nothing less..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Khaytunechi:
In other news.. grin grin Sinizia .. Nihilist .. Remy Ma drops ANOTHER ONE grin grin grin

Listened to it this morning. It is wack IMO. Without the expose on leaking Butt Pads and Infidelity, Remy had very little to say in her basic lyrics.

Also, I think she struggles with the concept of originality, from jumping on the Ether beat, to jocking Drake on her latest effort.

That being said, that Shether track was a fatal low blow to Nikki Minaj, and this new track is just the post-evisceration gloat piece.

Nicki stays attached to the L like TV, and God rest her soul. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Debroslink:

My team led by Enrique got bashed 4 nil, and are on the verge of elimination in the 2nd round. Last time we crashed out of this stage was due to away goal rule 10 years ago.

I hate Mourinho to the core, but I don't think he'll lose 4 nil against PSG as Barca coach.

Madrid led by Mourinho lost an EL classico by 5-0. One of the worst defeats to their rivals ever
Madrid led by Madrid were trashed by a Dortmund who even had less money than PSG 4-1 in the first leg of a CL

So what has Enrique done bad that Mourinho hasnt done worse
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
SIRcumalot:

bale no play for Jose.

Sub Bale for Dimaria and Ozil

Mourinho as coach had Benzema, Dimaria Ronaldo in attack and what did he achieve?

Enrique with MSN 1 CL, 2 league, 2 Copa del rey
Mourinho with BBC 0 CL, 1 league 1 Copa del Rey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

Sub Bale for Dimaria and Ozil

Mourinho as coach had Benzema, Dimaria Ronaldo in attack and what did he achieve?

Enrique with MSN 1 CL, 2 league, 2 Copa del rey
Mourinho with BBC 0 CL, 1 league 1 Copa del Rey

Next time get your data right before reeling them out. Fact remains, enrique is an average coach, emmanuel amunike if given opportunity will perform wonders with MSN at their peak. Mou is enrique's father.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pa Ramdeuter must find a way to squeeze in Mourinho! !

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
airmark:

Next time get your data right before reeling them out. Fact remains, enrique is an average coach, emmanuel amunike if given opportunity will perform wonders with MSN at their peak. Mou is enrique's father.

The same wonder Mourinho couldnt perform with Ronaldo Benzema Ozil and DiMaria
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lmao.. You for just add higuain, isco, etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

BBC is not the same thing as DBR. There's a reason ozil and dimaria are no more in madrid now.

PietroRico:

cheesy cheesy Ramuzaki
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
PietroRico:

Yes you can add Higuain and Isco too

All these players dey there and Mourinho couldnt win any CL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Russia Premier League

Tom Tomsk 0-6 Rostov

#KeepingTabsOnOurOpponents
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nihilist:

Listened to it this morning. It is wack IMO. Without the expose on leaking Butt Pads and Infidelity, Remy had very little to say in her basic lyrics.

Also, I think she struggles with the concept of originality, from jumping on the Ether beat, to jocking Drake on her latest effort.

That being said, that Shether track was a fatal low blow to Nikki Minaj, and this new track is just the post-evisceration gloat piece.

Nicki stays attached to the L like TV, and God rest her soul. grin

One thing's certain-- she just wants to hurl dirts and leak stuffs.. Her flow isn't exactly top notch but we can't blame her,, not easy churning out impromptu disses while lacing em with personals..

It's just so cool when someone's getting dissed and she can't reply like she scared or something?? Well,, she's busy with the Make Love video yh grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DrinkWater10: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2017
SIRcumalot:
I no sabi pereeira But janauzaj no get space for this team again.
http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vVUfmdRCF-g

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2017
Debroslink:

You called me senseless just because I opined that Zlatan should be sold? Just ordinary football talk, you decided to take it personal?

It purely shows your level of maturity.
How will any right thinking fella be of the opinion that Zlatan should be sold? We are struggling to bounce back to the top and you want us to sell the man leading the fight...You are really brilliant and your opinion is top notch...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
sinizia:

Calm down bros. Haba. I don't think Debroslink meant that bad. Even if he's trolling us, which might be possible, but he sure isn't too far from the truth. At least that's the bone of contention on this thread in the past few pages.

He's right at least from my POV that we need another striker, and other quality additions too coz one person can't do it alone. Zlatan has tried for us but we still need a quality striker because he's not getting younger any more. If we make the UCL we're going to face more quality defenders who can mark Zlatan out. We need a striker that score like Ibra in case he's injured or not fit. See as we struggled against Blackburn till Zlatan and Pogba had to come bail us out. If Zlatan was injured nko? We probably might have drawn that match.

This issue has been the subject of many editorials on other sites, calling for United to invest in another striker. If we have to depend on Zlatan like this next season, we'll struggle. You won't agree but it's the truth.
He talks as if Barcelona are the standard, for heaven's sake, Barca are not even the most successful so why on God's earth do their fans think all and sundry must adopt their approach to the beautiful game?
Read his point on Suarez, does it make any sense to you? A team that has Iniesta and a couple of seasons ago had Xavi and Puyol who were about Zlatan's age wants to come here and chat rubbish, no way is he gonna have that pleasure here. Which football team on earth will pass on the chance to sign a striker that guarantees you over 30 goals a season? None...
People are only on Zlatan's case cause they actually wanted him to fail so they could have a go at Mou for signing a 35 years old flop but it's going the other. Zlatan is not our problem, those around him are the problem...
As for the bolded, if Zlatan is marked out, Mkhitaryan/Martial/Mata/Rashford should step up, I have seen Messi marked out of a game and others came to the fore so we should stop bringing up situations just cause we want Zlatan out.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
what's with this kroos to manu? abeg o,they shouldnt play with my emotions oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
KEY POINTS FROM JOSES PRESSER;

1: "I know you all want to ask me about Luke shaw....well he is starting the game tomorrow!"

2: " wayne rooney is 100% staying with us till the end of the season...I hope he shall be 100% with us next season but I cannot guarantee that he would 100% be here with us next season! Such things depend on the player!"

Jose"baba" mourinho......www.skysports.com or www.mutv.com

So in short...Luke needs to decide if he is ready to pull his finger out and start playing like Roberto carlos....rooneys doctors (elamps) thanks for the memories, bye....and finally griezmann agents (funlord etc)...e don set!

This is your roving reporter reporting live from the formerly 6th corner under the stretford end floodlights at old trafford!

RIP bournemouth...... cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
dubylhover:
what's with this kroos to manu? abeg o,they shouldnt play with my emotions oo

I don't think crack is allowed in real madrids boardroom but what do I know! You can never trust a rich Latin man/men around drugs!

So many red flags around such a potential deal... Too expensive, would involve de gea, smells like kroos trying to use our name to get ronaldos type of cash, their key man in central midfield! If he wants to come LET HIM OPEN HIS MOUTH AND SAY SO OR PUT IN A TRANSFER REQUEST! Apart from that he should swerve......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lineup

Rooney, Shaw, Jones start the Match!

GGMU

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
patrickmuf:
He talks as if Barcelona are the standard, for heaven's sake, Barca are not even the most successful so why on God's earth do their fans think all and sundry must adopt their approach to the beautiful game?
Read his point on Suarez, does it make any sense to you? A team that has Iniesta and a couple of seasons ago had Xavi and Puyol who were about Zlatan's age wants to come here and chat rubbish, no way is he gonna have that pleasure here. Which football team on earth will pass on the chance to sign a striker that guarantees you over 30 goals a season? None...
People are only on Zlatan's case cause they actually wanted him to fail so they could have a go at Mou for signing a 35 years old flop but it's going the other. Zlatan is not our problem, those around him are the problem...
As for the bolded, if Zlatan is marked out, Mkhitaryan/Martial/Mata/Rashford should step up, I have seen Messi marked out of a game and others came to the fore so we should stop bringing up situations just cause we want Zlatan out.

I'm tired of the bad belle. Why would anyone want Zlat out? For crying out loud the guy brings a winning mentality to the team. Moreover, he's a good example for the young ones to develop their games, especially the mental part. Our game is just too laid back, we need players running behind defenders.

When you see Pogba or Zlat holding on to the ball for too long, it's because the others aren't making that run. Thank God Rashidi is understanding this. I see him dart behind defenders every game. He needs to blosom into someone that can shoulder the responsibility of scoring goals for the team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hopefully we play a really good game.
And Shaw go show himself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
patrickmuf:

Stop being sentimental bro, you're arguing based on the feeling that we wanted Mou to flop in the transfer market, thats a big lie ..... Cant you clearly see every reason why we dont want him here next season, even if he's not sold, will he be ready to play second fiddle to anyone Consciously or not, Zlatan always turns out to be the spearhead at any club he goes to (something that couldnt happen at Barca leading to him leaving).... quit being sentimental when arguing bro, only females do that.. No one is hating on Zlatan, just saying that we cant continue to rely on him the way we do if we want to make any progress in UCL next season (if you doubt me, go ask PSG players)...Hopefully he can keep up the good work this season but after that choose to rotate or leave...... Who knows, might even be the reason he doesn't have any UCL trophy in his cabinet sad.......

In other news, we finally moving out of 6th today grin grin grin ..... dont know who to choose in the Liverpool vs Arsenal match but either way we still packing out of 6th grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

I don't think crack is allowed in real madrids boardroom but what do I know! You can never trust a rich Latin man/men around drugs!

So many red flags around such a potential deal... Too expensive, would involve de gea, smells like kroos trying to use our name to get ronaldos type of cash, their key man in central midfield! If he wants to come LET HIM OPEN HIS MOUTH AND SAY SO OR PUT IN A TRANSFER REQUEST! Apart from that he should swerve......

De Gea is going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Herrera left on the bench.

Kagawa10 come and gloat.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Hopefully we play a really good game.
And Shaw go show himself

I have a feeling Mou is subjecting him to the same conditions he subjected Mkhi to earlier in the season. Whatever the case, I want to see him fulfill his potential and man that left side. It has been too cold of late. We need someone who can attack aggressively and defend passionately.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

KEY POINTS FROM JOSES PRESSER;

1: "I know you all want to ask me about Luke shaw....well he is starting the game tomorrow!"

2: " wayne rooney is 100% staying with us till the end of the season...I hope he shall be 100% with us next season but I cannot guarantee that he would 100% be here with us next season! Such things depend on the player!"

Jose"baba" mourinho......www.skysports.com or www.mutv.com

So in short...Luke needs to decide if he is ready to pull his finger out and start playing like Roberto carlos....rooneys doctors (elamps) thanks for the memories, bye....and finally griezmann agents (funlord etc)...e don set!

This is your roving reporter reporting live from the formerly 6th corner under the stretford end floodlights at old trafford!

RIP bournemouth...... cool

Honestly, i dont know what's holding back Luke Shaw angry angry angry .... i still believe he's Evra heir undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

true that.but ive noticed that sometimes zidane head d touch and he benches him,he always frowns at being subbed off but i dnt think its to increase his salary.hes among the top 5 earners there.

in other news,shaw starts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Stop being sentimental bro, you're arguing based on the feeling that we wanted Mou to flop in the transfer market, thats a big lie ..... Cant you clearly see every reason why we dont want him here next season, even if he's not sold, will he be ready to play second fiddle to anyone Consciously or not, Zlatan always turns out to be the spearhead at any club he goes to (something that couldnt happen at Barca leading to him leaving).... quit being sentimental when arguing bro, only females do that.. No one is hating on Zlatan, just saying that we cant continue to rely on him the way we do if we want to make any progress in UCL next season (if you doubt me, go ask PSG players)...Hopefully he can keep up the good work this season but after that choose to rotate or leave...... Who knows, might even be the reason he doesn't have any UCL trophy in his cabinet sad.......

In other news, we finally moving out of 6th today grin grin grin ..... dont know who to choose in the Liverpool vs Arsenal match but either way we still packing out of 6th grin grin grin grin
Only your last line made sense to me...Ronaldo De Lima didn't win the Champions league too as with other greats of the game so your assumption is dead on arrival.
Why are you lots so against Ibra? You claim he always wants be boss and won't settle for a bit part role, for your information, that's the mentality of a serial winner, a champion and one has confidence in his abilities.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Shaw and Rooney, I dey watch una...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
SIRcumalot, GloryIsaac, Sinizia and those in support of Zlatan leaving next season, please leave those who are not in support Zlatan leaving. They think na bad belle rather than reasoning is why we want Zlatan to be gone by next season. we won't all agree on the same thing.

I personally have no problem with Zlatan staying PROVIDED he's willing to accept reduced game time. but we all know that won't be possible. his ego won't let him. he will always play without being substituted.

anyway, if he's here next season, I'll just have to make peace with that and support him and the team to do well. no hate for Zlatan.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
decent line up. hopefully the guys step up. we need to move out of 6th position.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) ... (14197) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.