Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8762911 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) ... (14166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2017
GloryIsaac:

31 was the highest he ever got to in 3 seasons playing alongside Zlatan.. and he reached such feat only once... Now despite his natural wastefulness he has been able to surpass that in his first season as the CF, doesn't that tell you something

I just dey laugh @ some utd fans celebrating a 35 years old man. Cavani is on 36 goals already and we just finished February.

Once Suarez clocks 32 years, Barca will sell him even if he scores 50 goals. A club that has ambition should NEVER rely on an old cargo.

If man utd qualifies for UCL next season with Zlatan leading the line, I'll sit back and laugh at the coming misery.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2017
thank God for torres.i was watching the match and that scene wasnt pleasant,read that gabi put his hand in torres mouth for him to bite to prevent him swalloing his tongue,if not he would have died like marc vivian foe of cameroun
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2017
Debroslink:

I just dey laugh @ some utd fans celebrating a 35 years old man. Cavani is on 36 goals already and we just finished February.

Once Suarez clocks 32 years, Barca will sell him even if he scores 50 goals. A club that has ambition should NEVER rely on an old cargo.

If man utd qualifies for UCL next season with Zlatan leading the line, I'll sit back and laugh at the coming misery.
Small sense, you don't have...I almost forgot you're of the "up barka" dynasty, the thread that house's some of the most stewpid fans on Nairaland...My brother, receive sense...*In Welbeck's voice*

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2017
dubylhover:
thank God for torres.i was watching the match and that scene wasnt pleasant,read that gabi put his hand in torres mouth for him to bite to prevent him swalloing his tongue,if not he would have died like marc vivian foe of cameroun
Yh bro. Thank God for emergency services.

I kept asking myself why Torres didn't protect his head better as he was falling. But seems he was already off b4 he hit the ground. That defender must ve hit the back of his head hard and KO'ed him. He come still use head jam floor again. Nasty stuff.

Its really disgusting how some people just jump into tackles and headers carelessly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2017
Lana1:

I kept asking myself why Torres didn't protect his head better as he was falling. But seems he was already off b4 he hit the ground. That defender must ve hit the back of his head hard and KO'ed him. He come still use head jam floor again. Nasty stuff.

Its really disgusting how some people just jump into tackles and headers carelessly
I think players should be taught how to handle such situations to avert dangerous occurrences, Gabi saved Torres's life at that point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2017
Lana1:

yea exactly,i suspext say na for air d guy off,he was already unconscious before falling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2017
Debroslink:

If man utd qualifies for UCL next season with Zlatan leading the line, I'll sit back and LAUGH at the coming MISERY.

Your club that paraded 3 youthful superb strikers in messi, neymar and Luis suarez in the champions league recently? Was their ambition in the champions league to go and collect 4-0 in france? That's pure MISERY comedy gold right there won't you say?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2017
we can go on arguing and arguing about Zlatan staying at Old Trafford next season, we'll all still have divergent opinions. Abeg!

Andreas Perreira and Adnan Janujaz........ do these two guys still have a future in Man United at all?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2017
Danhumprey:
we can go on arguing and arguing about Zlatan staying at Old Trafford next season, we'll all still have divergent opinions. Abeg!

Andreas Perreira and Adnan Janujaz........ do these two guys still have a future in Man United at all?
I no sabi pereeira
But janauzaj no get space for this team again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Danhumprey:

Like seriously. I'd like to see Adnan develop real good and man that right wing. He can also play behind the striker and score goals.

He's got lots of potentials but that's just it. Potentials. If not nurtured and groomed he will never develop.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2017
elrony:
Nobody dey price Romelu Benjamin " Elite " Lukaku for here?

grin grin grin
Who tell you ?
na our guy be that,60million pounds should do it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
patrickmuf:
Small sense, you don't have...I almost forgot you're of the "up barka" dynasty, the thread that house's some of the most stewpid fans on Nairaland...My brother, receive sense...*In Welbeck's voice*

You called me senseless just because I opined that Zlatan should be sold? Just ordinary football talk, you decided to take it personal?

It purely shows your level of maturity.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I no sabi pereeira
But janauzaj no get space for this team again.
lol.....grin

then we should just cut our loss, sell him off and let him settle somewhere permanently and knock himself out if he can't develop his potential.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Leyqute:

Like seriously. I'd like to see Adnan develop real good and man that right wing. He can also play behind the striker and score goals.

He's got lots of potentials but that's just it. Potentials. If not nurtured and groomed he will never develop.
just potentials and that's not what we need. who get time to develop potentials? Jose Mourinho no send anyone o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Your club that paraded 3 youthful superb strikers in messi, neymar and Luis suarez in the champions league recently? Was their ambition in the champions league to go and collect 4-0 in france? That's pure MISERY comedy gold right there won't you say?

All thanks to that miserable coach in my team. That's why he's out by season's end. Imagine a Mourinho as coach with MSN in attack. Just imagine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Debroslink:

You called me senseless just because I opined that Zlatan should be sold? Just ordinary football talk, you decided to take it personal?

It purely shows your level of maturity.

Well you have to admit that your opinion that zlatan should be sold is pretty senseless! For a club that is going to be in the champions league? Competing on almost 3 other fronts? A player with 26 goals and counting in his debut season while being one of the fittest footballers on earth even at 35? Stop being so barcaish!

Anyway stop crying and be a man..this is locker room talk! After all he did not say he would grab your pussy like one president we know! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Debroslink:

In as much as i dislike Barca and her fans, i cant deny the truth... Zlatan cannot lead us to Champions League glory next season... He's doing extremely well at the moment (funny that we now celebrate EFL as if its EPL) but some people have suddenly forgotten how he has negatively affected Pogbas assist count, his misses that cost the club valuable points (constantly cooking okro soup).. honestly, i dont support this over-reliance on a 35yr old guy oooo b'cos UCL teams will expose whatever leaks we have in our team and certainly a slow Zlatan is one of those leaks, when Zlatan doesn't play well, the team doesn't. Personally, i feel Zlatan should leave at the end of the season unless Mourinho is planning to bring in players who believe that matches can still be won without Zlatan, even at that, he will have to settle as a rotation player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Danhumprey:

I believe Perreira still has a future at ManUtd but Adnan, smh...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
GloryIsaac:

In as much as i dislike Barca and her fans, i cant deny the truth... Zlatan cannot lead us to Champions League glory next season... He's doing extremely well at the moment (funny that we now celebrate EFL as if its EPL) but some people have suddenly forgotten how he has negatively affected Pogbas assist count, his misses that cost the club valuable points (constantly cooking okro soup).. honestly, i dont support this over-reliance on a 35yr old guy oooo b'cos UCL teams will expose whatever leaks we have in our team and certainly a slow Zlatan is one of those leaks, when Zlatan doesn't play well, the team doesn't. Personally, i feel Zlatan should leave at the end of the season unless Mourinho is planning to bring in players who believe that matches can still be won without Zlatan, even at that, he will have to settle as a rotation player

Oga you dey make am look like say na only zlatan go be our striker next season. Let's wait and see if mourinho will not fortify the striking position with 1 or 2players then your assertions can come to play. All am saying is I hope mourinho buys well in the transfer window and zlatan should be an option.

We were in the EFL cup and won it, celebrating it is in order or are we supposed to carry long faces because we won EFL. If we had been booted out of the competition our rivals fans on this board go still yab us come throw party join.

Celebrating a minor cup like that does not mean we are not ambitious, you are a united fan na. We fight to win every competition we enter and deserve to celebrate it when we win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
codedguy1:

Oga you dey make am look like say na only zlatan go be our striker next season. Let's wait and see if mourinho will not fortify the striking position with 1 or 2players then your assertions can come to play. All am saying is I hope mourinho buys well in the transfer window and zlatan should be an option.

We were in the EFL cup and won it, celebrating it is in order or are we supposed to carry long faces because we won EFL. If we had been booted out of the competition our rivals fans on this board go still yab us come throw party join.

Celebrating a minor cup like that does not mean we are not ambitious, you are a united fan na. We fight to win every competition we enter and deserve to celebrate it when we win.

I concur bro..... Hopefully we gonn' move out of 6th tomorrow cheesy cheesy... Loserpool can come take the key to the house, we don dey pack out grin grin grin... GGMU Forever!!!! cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Well you have to admit that your opinion that zlatan should be sold is pretty senseless! For a club that is going to be in the champions league? Competing on almost 3 other fronts? A player with 26 goals and counting in his debut season while being one of the fittest footballers on earth even at 35? Stop being so barcaish!

Anyway stop crying and be a man..this is locker room talk! After all he did not say he would grab your pussy like one president we know! grin

Barcelona is sharing top spot with Madrid in la liga, yet all Barca fans worldwide celebrated the exit of Enrique by season's end, do you know why? Because Barcelona don't celebrate mediocrity.

We once had 34 years old Henrik Larsson who almost singlehandedly won the UCL for us in 2006. Barcelona didn't renew his contract despite the win. The club went for young Messi instead of relying on Larsson. We know the results today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
i still de wonder how a manchester united fan go suggest make we part ways with zlatan. some people really the sick.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
weedtaker:
i still de wonder how a manchester united fan go suggest make we part ways with zlatan. some people really the sick.
But you don read our reason for suggesting that he should leave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Haba! For sure there are going to be major additions to our strike force this summer....when rooney is most likely leaving? We won't be short up front for sure!

Griezmann is surely coming in, if not someone of a similar quality will.....jose never messes about in the transfer market and he has already said he has discussed with his targets "offline" and knows who will be joining us! Ibra must also be seen to be rewarded for a job well done sef as a stimulant to even those yet to join and those still yet to step up! It's even embarrassing that such an old man is our best player and our main goal threat! All our strikers need to slap themselves hard every morning before going to training!

Next season we need to go out and buy a prolific CF and a prolific RWF who can also create. I suspect JM will spend almost as much money next season as he did this season. For the 1st time since SAF the management seem to have absolute trust in a manager so they will back heavily with funds.
We also need a CM to share time with Pogba n Herrera as Carrick and Schweini exit. The LB is another position that is uncertain as nobody knows what is happening to Shaw but I suspect Blnd will exit at the end of the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
GloryIsaac:

I concur bro..... Hopefully we gonn' move out of 6th tomorrow cheesy cheesy... Loserpool can come take the key to the house, we don dey pack out grin grin grin... GGMU Forever!!!! cool cool

We need to, we have to, we musto grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
patrickmuf:

Calm down bros. Haba. I don't think Debroslink meant that bad. Even if he's trolling us, which might be possible, but he sure isn't too far from the truth. At least that's the bone of contention on this thread in the past few pages.

He's right at least from my POV that we need another striker, and other quality additions too coz one person can't do it alone. Zlatan has tried for us but we still need a quality striker because he's not getting younger any more. If we make the UCL we're going to face more quality defenders who can mark Zlatan out. We need a striker that score like Ibra in case he's injured or not fit. See as we struggled against Blackburn till Zlatan and Pogba had to come bail us out. If Zlatan was injured nko? We probably might have drawn that match.

This issue has been the subject of many editorials on other sites, calling for United to invest in another striker. If we have to depend on Zlatan like this next season, we'll struggle. You won't agree but it's the truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
weedtaker:

Not part ways but get another quality striker, and have Zlatan agree to share that role with him. Depending on Zlatan will backfire when he's off form and won't be substituted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
afrodoc2:

Next season we need to go out and buy a prolific CF and a prolific RWF who can also create. I suspect JM will spend almost as much money next season as he did this season. For the 1st time since SAF the management seem to have absolute trust in a manager so they will back heavily with funds.
We also need a CM to share time with Pogba n Herrera as Carrick and Schweini exit. The LB is another position that is uncertain as nobody knows what is happening to Shaw but I suspect Blnd will exit at the end of the season.

We are buying a striker or 2, a central midfielder, a defender, a fullback and a winger or 2....reports from manchester have already indicated that almost 7 first team members are going to be axed....rooney, Ashley, blind or shaw, Bastian, Carrick etc!

Carrick has already had his testimonial booked by the club in june...and he said after man u na retirement sure pass! He knows the club is not offering him a new contract so he is ready! Ibra is staying....anyone coming in should come and collect grandpa's shirt if they can....his ego means jack _shit to man united or mourinho....we are not chelsea or arsenal!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Debroslink:

All thanks to that miserable coach in my team. That's why he's out by season's end. Imagine a Mourinho as coach with MSN in attack. Just imagine.

Mourinho as coach had BBC in attack and what did he achieve?

Enrique with MSN 1 CL, 2 league, 2 Copa del rey
Mourinho with BBC 0 CL, 1 league 1 Copa del Rey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

Enrique with MSN 1 CL, 2 league, 2 Copa del rey Mourinho with BBC 0 CL, 1 league 1 Copa del Rey
bale no play for Jose.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

Enrique with MSN 1 CL, 2 league, 2 Copa del rey
Mourinho with BBC 0 CL, 1 league 1 Copa del Rey

My team led by Enrique got bashed 4 nil, and are on the verge of elimination in the 2nd round. Last time we crashed out of this stage was due to away goal rule 10 years ago.

I hate Mourinho to the core, but I don't think he'll lose 4 nil against PSG as Barca coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
In other news.. grin grin Sinizia .. Nihilist .. Remy Ma drops ANOTHER ONE grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) ... (14166) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.