Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8857325 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

Harrop has a very good brain i would give kagawa that but physically (dribbling, speed, power) he does not have it IMO. Poole seems to like playing centre back but he is only 5 feet 10 inches tall with Tuanzebe as well as all the senior CBs ahead of him.

I read somewhere that United might release Poole. He z a defensive liability. A red card magnet. Nigga was shown red in 2 straight matches...

Kagawa10 will still defend him and call Herrera a red card waiting to happen...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:31pm On May 06, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

The Nigga is doing the Magic from the Midfield away at Granada. He's scored 2 Goals already within the 20mins.
forgettiii

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2017
Just look at!

Dont know whether to call this season a bad one or just an unlucky one with all those unfortunate shít draws.

We win 1/2 of those draws and we are two points behind Chelsea. We win 3/4, well lets just say we would be getting another guard of honour from Arsenal tomorrow. O ma se o!

*cries in guard of honour* embarassed embarassed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 8:40pm On May 06, 2017
sinizia:

You're a rank idiøt and I'm sure your genotype is SS which stands for Staunch Stupidity. You have higher intellectual wavelength only in being a wretched moronic dingbăt, you transvestite-fuckìng piece of shît!!

I wonder how you passed your exams to get admitted into college if you couldn't understand that I congratulated Shekpe in advance at the end of my comment, and ONLY use my paragraphs to state teams I'm more worried which included Shitty, Assanal, Loserfool and our EL opponents.

Who cares if you die or not? Do I look like I give fück about your opinions? For your info your opinions are as worthless as your existence to your family and friends and the entire human population; you forest-dwelling, retardėd tree-hopping one-eyed silverback gorilla with a face that would make Gollum look like Kendall Jenner, fùcktard!!

I'll ignore you forthwith.

Stupid asslicker...Yourshould have been swallowed... Why are you jealous of my education, Stark illiterate acting putting up an act, after your entire Village hustled to send you to a backwaters University, is this how you choose to repay them by acting stupid...I wonder what useless professor gave you a pass in English...

Do you even have any idea what you are defending drunk fool, your posts are gangrenous to every proud man utd fan... well you as demented as they come examine your useless logic "I am worried about other teams so that gives me a right to congratulate my rivals in advance"...Heres your Idiot of the week Trophy be sure to show it your Gang of 5yr old playmates.

Get a rope and end your Unamusing Shenanigans...You are undeserving of the oxygen you consume, Its a shame People plant Trees to give fools like you a chance at survival...Bungee Jumping ape. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2017
ChristineC:
forgettiii

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:48pm On May 06, 2017
pharod:

I read somewhere that United might release Poole. He z a defensive liability. A red card magnet. Nigga was shown red in 2 straight matches...

Kagawa10 will still defend him and call Herrera a red card waiting to happen...

I believe his future in senior football lies in midfield but likely not at United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:01pm On May 06, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

The Nigga is doing the Magic from the Midfield away at Granada. He's scored 2 Goals already within the 20mins.
am not denying that his a fine player.'
just not worth that amount,they tried to shed him in two transfer windows and nobody don take am.
that price go come down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2017
MetaHuman:
the congregation of scummies grin
I day tell u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2017
SIRcumalot:

am not denying that his a fine player.'
just not worth that amount,they tried to shed him in two transfer windows and nobody don take am.
that price go come down.

grin

If no one bids for him except only United as its rumored, then hopefully the Price will come down!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2017
Danhumprey:
Me sef shock o! we're talking Conte's performance in the UCL, that guy was busy yarning about Premier League and FA Cup.

I just say make I leave him be. grin
Obviously, common sense is not common wit those guyz.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:36pm On May 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

US born teen with pace and decent work rate but technically limited from what i have seen. Usually plays as a full back but can play CB or even RM.
To be honest there is not much to be excited about in terms of talent with the reserve team.
Quite true abt the reserves, think the last talent reserve squad we had was the 2011 set even then they werent upto 5 or 6.
Havin high hopes on this present U18s shaa, Callum Gribbin, Tahit Chong, Andy Gomez are quite interesting to watch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2017
Khaytunechi:

Burnley-- Draw
Crawley-- Draw

whatever source you have,, it's either it's legit 100% or it's got 101% luck this weekend..

pretty hard to get draw games right tho..
keep following..
Crawley crawl from 2goals down sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 9:43pm On May 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Is it that you really do not know that there has been this rivialry between both clubs b4 Mou switched abi shey na ds season rivialry start ni... .Nawa 4 u o. U just say things to make yourself feel good, I don't get it.

If anyone was pained when Mou was sacked, its was bigkesh and Donjazet, many of us tot it was enuf and was praying for Mou to leave, so we really do not care about him in Man utd. He probably will win the league next season and get sacked in his 3rd season, no be today tortoise get hunchback.
If I hear say he win anything next season

He is a finished manager
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:54pm On May 06, 2017
bigkesh:
If I hear say he win anything next season
He is a finished manager
Lol but he has a couple already, how is he finished again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2017
ChristineC:
Lol but he has a couple already, how is he finished again?
Next season he will be finished, lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2017
ChristineC:

Lol
but he has a couple already, how is he finished again?

Which couple are you talking about? ?

COC and CS?? ? My chest

No shame

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 11:33pm On May 06, 2017
sinizia:

You're a rank idiøt and I'm sure your genotype is SS which stands for Staunch Stupidity. You have higher intellectual wavelength only in being a wretched moronic dingbăt, you transvestite-fuckìng piece of shît!!

I wonder how you passed your exams to get admitted into college if you couldn't understand that I congratulated Shekpe in advance at the end of my comment, and ONLY use my paragraphs to state teams I'm more worried which included Shitty, Assanal, Loserfool and our EL opponents.

Who cares if you die or not? Do I look like I give fück about your opinions? For your info your opinions are as worthless as your existence to your family and friends and the entire human population; you forest-dwelling, retardėd tree-hopping one-eyed silverback gorilla with a face that would make Gollum look like Kendall Jenner, fùcktard!!

I'll ignore you forthwith.

Next time don't reply that award winning fool! He is like a boil on the face of humanity! The less attention you give to the bastard the better!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 3:28am On May 07, 2017
BossKratos:

Next time don't reply that award winning fool! He is like a boil on the face of humanity! The less attention you give to the bastard the better!

Instead of Airing your Tired Boring opinion don't you have better things to do like...Taking care of your Family cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:32am On May 07, 2017
I can't even understand how people make comments sometimes. How can conte and Rogers fit into any comment at all and be compared? It is really shocking shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2017
“I am pretty sure that United is going to London to win the game. What I know a little bit about the times I face my colleague Jose Mourinho – he is never going to drop even one game.

“It doesn’t matter about the teams he’s going to play, his decision is he is going to travel to London to win the game.”

-Pep Guardiola
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2017
"The truth is that I hope Wenger keeps his job at Arsenal. I really do. I hope that the club trusts him to make things better. I think that Arsene is probably the last example of a manager who brings stability to a club over such a long time.

"Sir Alex was the same at United and he was able to leave when he knew it was time to leave. I hope that it is the same with Wenger. Why not?"

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2017
"I don't care what people think about me. I think this has been a good season and it can still be a very good season.

"In terms of my work, I think this has been about rebuilding a team and rebuilding a club. For me, it has been a positive process.

"What people on the outside say is what they will say - and it doesn't matter. It's not important to me because I know the work that we have done this season."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2017
"I feel sympathy for all the other managers because we live through the same pain.

"Football has changed. Now it is a game that makes it impossible for managers to stay in their position for a long time.

"Football now means if you don't get success then you are gone -- so yes, I feel bad for other managers. When you are at one club for 20 years it is impossible to have success every single year. Even Sir Alex will tell you that."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2017
dopeJemi:

currently who is the most successful team in england?

currently, who doesn't have more pl trophies than Sunderland and sits above Aston villa with just one trophy more?

tell us the small big club after answering the questions

bigkesh, your brain is on life support
Guns don't kill people, people kill people...Dopejemi, you are not nice.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:19am On May 07, 2017
I'm kinda thinking on how the lineup is goung to look like since JM said he's going to rest key players. My question is who are these key players?? Those that started the EL match??

I know some players are going to play today like Mata, Martial, Rooney Smalling, Carrick, Ddg, Lingard. Probably Pogba/Blind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2017
adebayo201:
I'm kinda thinking on how the lineup is goung to look like since JM said he's going to rest key players. My question is who are these key players?? Those that started the EL match??

I know some players are going to play today like Mata, Martial, Rooney Smalling, Carrick, Ddg, Lingard. Probably Pogba/Blind.
Fosu Mensah should feature today...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:55pm On May 07, 2017
patrickmuf:
Fosu Mensah should feature today...
Is he back from the shoulder injury??

cc: sircumalot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2017
adebayo201:

Not really sure, I just want some youth
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 2:02pm On May 07, 2017
See late drama! Newcastle about to win the championship after playing catch-up to Brighton for 5 weeks now.

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 2:24pm On May 07, 2017
bigkesh:

Which couple are you talking about? ?

COC and CS?? ? My chest

No shame

So the community shield and the carling cup are not prizes again? Because united have won them I guess?

Okay...so are you ashamed of these chelsea players in these 2 pix? Make you dey troll with sense before I send dopejemi your way again! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2017
BossKratos:

So the community shield and the carling cup are not prizes again? Because united have won them I guess?

Okay...so are you ashamed of these chelsea players in these 2 pix? Make you dey troll with sense before I send dopejemi your way again! grin
The joblessness is real.. .you had to google those pictures

Average joes like Malouda and Bosignwa didn't even celebrate the useless trophy.. ...
What are we talking about? Do you know the match is not even considered a competitive game.. ..

As for the COC, the players were celebrating because their failure of a manager was happy to break a 2 year trophy drought.. .Nothing more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:50pm On May 07, 2017
adebayo201:

dude is out for the rest of the season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.