Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8842233 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2017
dopeJemi:

this has got to be the dumbest post I have read in 2017, you think adding BBN to it would make it funny and humorous, whereas it is just plain dumb

small big team indeed

spot the newly relegated Sunderland and also spot aston villa a championship side and tell me which club deserves the tag "small big team"

A lot of people shouldn't pass Jamb ENG honestly

When I said a small big team, if your IQ is anything as big as your shoe size then you should know it is Currently.. ...But what will a dullard know

I even used Europa and Caring cup yet your brain still couldn't pick it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FREDDi(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2017
How the "small big teams" lineup

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2017
chidexxy007:
@danhumprey,
Its not that Conte is inexperienced, he just dont cut it in Europe.
Was it nt his Juve side Allegri took to UCL finals 2015? where did he stop. The guy is just an Italian Brendan Rodgers.
I dy wait hw im wan fair wit this his chelsea team in d UCL.
the Italian Brendan Rodgers will soon win the league and probably the fa cup. The Portuguese special one is somewhere butting his fingers, blaming referrers and Fa for his predicament...

We like this type of Italian Brendan Rodgers who can take the team that the Portuguese special one told us are finished to another league title under his nose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:07pm On May 06, 2017
na chelsea fans get bragging rights for now,make una let them jonz small na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 2:19pm On May 06, 2017
Lol. grin grin grin
Shekpe fans displaying their insecurity as usual. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2017
Man u are the new Liverpool, they are going to be bragging forever about their history and the EPL trophy will start eluding them,while Chelsea ,mancity,spurs will keep fighting over it.We accept the title small big club as long as we keep winning

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2017
Danhumprey:
Lol. grin grin grin

which type of insecurity? Insecurity of winning the league or insecurity of man u catching up to win the league?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2017
Danhumprey:
Lol. grin grin grin
Insecurity at its peak.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
bigkesh:

A lot of people shouldn't pass Jamb ENG honestly

When I said a small big team, if your IQ is anything as big as your shoe size then you should know it is Currently.. ...But what will a dullard know

I even used Europa and Caring cup yet your brain still couldn't pick it

if your IQ is anything close to your girlfriend's bra size you would know that "currently" we are still the most successful club in england and currently Sunderland has more pl trophies than your club and Aston villa is just one behind in terms of total trophies won

now can you explain to me how man united is a small big club you ignorant troglodyte

was Chelsea a small big club when they won the Europa? I am finding it hard to tell if it's ignorance or plain idiocy that's your problem, cause you seem to think these days that whatever comes out of your makes sense whereas your asshole should be the thing bringing out what drops from your mouth

try not to move your mouth when you think

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2017
lordfalcao:
the Italian Brendan Rodgers will soon win the league and probably the fa cup. The Portuguese special one is somewhere butting his fingers, blaming referrers and Fa for his predicament...

We like this type of Italian Brendan Rodgers who can take the team that the Portuguese special one told us are finished to another league title under his nose.

When they say some Chelsea fans are plain idiot, I thought they were exaggerating but you prove me so wrong.

Your useless club went 50 years without a league trophy and that so called Portuguese special one came and won the league back to back for you ungrateful idiots yet you can use ur useless finger to type rubbish against the men.

Out of the paltry 5 league title your useless club has, a certain Portuguese won 3 out of it. Put some respect on the damn name.

There's nothing Conte is doing now that Mou didn't best with you lots. I repeat put respect on the damn name.

Bunch of ungrateful idiots.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2017
lordfalcao:

Lol, see u buttressing d Rodgers point. Didnt Conte take Dead Juve to the Italian title?
Didnt Rodgers take midtable liverpool to 2nd in the league?
How did both fare in the big stage (UCL).
Make una settle down read nd assimilate/understand person post b4 showin ur insecurity upandan d thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2017
Most Chelsea fans trying desperately to sound smart. U don win league. Go and celebrate on ur thread. I dont know why y'all are waling here!

Insecurity is definitely the right word to use here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:06pm On May 06, 2017
Lana1:
Most Chelsea fans trying desperately to sound smart. U don win league. Go and celebrate on ur thread. I dont know why y'all are waling here!

Insecurity is definitely the right word to use here.

Calm down bruv e nefa reach like dat bro grin

Truth is some of Ur guys openly declared dey didn't want cfc to win the league. Some said dey preferred spurs too.

Now the only reason I showed my face here was bcuz one of Ur guys openly called me a m0r0n when I refused to agree to his predictions. I am sure some of the guys u see here too must have had a little bit of dat issssh. ....

Make una calm down small bro..... Cfc are yet to win d so called league sef......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2017
Chelsea Dudes are making their HATRED too OBVIOUS!

It's so funny that they keep hating on JM. JM didn't willingly leave the CLUB he was relieved, and my Question to the BLUES is - what CRIME does JM commit?!

It's not UNITED you guys are wishing FAILURE, rather JM! But it's a pity you GUYS are quick forgotten!

This is the same MAN that brought out the BLUE from the DARK into the LIMELIGHT. I pray some of you would stop hating and concentrate on your CLUB!

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2017
Why can't you guys just ignore those wannabes, you think they find it funny that their club is way back in terms of trophies, cabinet, popularity etc? The pain of looking at their miserly history is enough, we shouldn't add to it...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 3:37pm On May 06, 2017
"Hiding in my Socks, WHAT WHAT WHAT" Well on the bright side the CChelsea Population in Maryland is mainly African Uncles...Liverpool and Tottenham for the Win, I won't have to listen to their insufferable bragging but FVCK CHELSEA.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2017
diggz:

Calm down bruv e nefa reach like dat bro grin

Truth is some of Ur guys openly declared dey didn't want cfc to win the league. Some said dey preferred spurs too.

Now the only reason I showed my face here was bcuz one of Ur guys openly called me a m0r0n when I refused to agree to his predictions. I am sure some of the guys u see here too must have had a little bit of dat issssh. ....

Make una calm down small bro..... Cfc are yet to win d so called league sef......
Honestly, i no mind Chelsea. I already stated that if it wasn't United, i preferred Chelsea to the other top teams back in August.

The lincoln guy was just asking his fellow United fans an honest question. But expect some oversabi neophyte's to jump into something wey no concern dem with insults and start claiming small big club this, IQ that....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2017
"I always keep in my mind that I’m a Manchester United player and I should do what I’m doing. That is the main aim. I always have this in my mind. I should do well against everyone and I always keep this in my thoughts.

"It is also nice to hear from Jose Mourinho and it’s nice that the people at United trust me and I always feel that they are watching. For me, that’s very important.

"I don’t feel like you’re left alone, when you go on loan, if you know what I mean, and it feels good. I still feel part of it. I’m doing my thing here but I’m still a United player and that’s the end of the story."

- Andrea Pereira

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2017
"The manager [Jose Mourinho] and [assistant-manager] Rui Faria sometimes send me messages and ask how it is going.

"He contacted me to say I scored a good goal and I am happy when I get recognized for doing good things and to know that they’re watching.

"I’m very happy that the fans watch me too and I am focused here in Granada on taking them out of this situation. Hopefully, I will come back next season and show the fans and everyone at United that I am ready."

- Andrea Pereira
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2017
Small big team shocked shocked
Wetin we no go hear from this scummies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2017
"I speak with Adnan [Januzaj] sometimes and [Paul] Pogba, Timothy [Fosu-Mensah], [Eric] Bailly, [Antonio] Valencia.

"I keep in touch with lots of players, [Juan] Mata too, as I was there a long time and they’re my friends. I miss them as well, to be honest, so it’s good to keep in touch.

"Sometimes, when we have days off, we try to see each other but it’s difficult with the flights here as there are none direct from Manchester."

- Andrea Pereira
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2017
dopeJemi:

if your IQ is anything close to your girlfriend's bra size you would know that "currently" we are still the most successful club in england and currently Sunderland has more pl trophies than your club and Aston villa is just one behind in terms of total trophies won

now can you explain to me how man united is a small big club you ignorant troglodyte

was Chelsea a small big club when they won the Europa? I am finding it hard to tell if it's ignorance or plain idiocy that's your problem, cause you seem to think these days that whatever comes out of your makes sense whereas your asshole should be the thing bringing out what drops from your mouth

Google and recycling lines, you are too old for that shit

I never thought I would ever have to explain the meaning of Currently in this context.....Let's just pray that brain of yours gets you through life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 4:08pm On May 06, 2017
dopeJemi:

if your IQ is anything close to your girlfriend's bra size [/b]you would know that "currently" we are still the most successful club in england and currently Sunderland has more pl trophies than your club and Aston villa is just one behind in terms of total trophies won

now can you explain to me how man united is a small big club [b]you ignorant troglodyte

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:11pm On May 06, 2017
Lana1:
Honestly, i no mind Chelsea. I already stated that if it wasn't United, i preferred Chelsea to the other top teams back in August.

The lincoln guy was just asking his fellow United fans an honest question. But expect some oversabi neophyte's to jump into something wey no concern dem with insults and start claiming small big club this, IQ that....

Toh.......! Last last sha I no even feel say keshie take am d way una take am o! Na normal play everybody dey bro. Make we just chill normal based unto loose or win na same old same bruv. We go fight n also agree at some point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2017
“He’s [Marcus Rashford] been put on set pieces lately, and he told me to move out of the way when he was taking it, so I did.

"I think it helped put the goalkeeper off, because he took a step to his left and that opened up the space for Marcus to score."

- Jese Lingard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 4:17pm On May 06, 2017
These petty boring wordplays...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:24pm On May 06, 2017
bigkesh:

Google and recycling lines, you are too old for that shit

I never thought I would ever have to explain the meaning of Currently in this context.....Let's just pray that brain of yours gets you through life

currently who is the most successful team in england?

currently, who doesn't have more pl trophies than Sunderland and sits above Aston villa with just one trophy more?

tell us the small big club after answering the questions

bigkesh, your brain is on life support

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2017
undecided

€60m is a fair DEAL in my Opinion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 06, 2017
dopeJemi:

currently, who doesn't have more pl trophies than Sunderland and sits above Aston villa with just one trophy more?

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2017
dopeJemi:

grin

Take it easy on him Dude! Afrodoc2 is currently on Leave, hence no one is available to treat him o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2017
dopeJemi:

Ahhhh.... Finally.... Some action... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:24pm On May 06, 2017
lordfalcao:
which type of insecurity? Insecurity of winning the league or insecurity of man u catching up to win the league?
I don't know o! grin

congrats on your title success. this is your season, so enjoy it while it lasts, because next season, you won't be so lucky. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.