Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,909 members, 7,848,669 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8832142 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2017
dopeJemi:

currently who is the most successful team in england?

currently, who doesn't have more pl trophies than Sunderland and sits above Aston villa with just one trophy more?

tell us the small big club after answering the questions

bigkesh, your brain is on life support

Beht why? ?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:34pm On May 06, 2017
chidexxy007:

Lol, see u buttressing d Rodgers point. Didnt Conte take Dead Juve to the Italian title?
Didnt Rodgers take midtable liverpool to 2nd in the league?
How did both fare in the big stage (UCL).
Make una settle down read nd assimilate/understand person post b4 showin ur insecurity upandan d thread.
Me sef shock o! we're talking Conte's performance in the UCL, that guy was busy yarning about Premier League and FA Cup.

I just say make I leave him be. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:38pm On May 06, 2017
Sometimes during these clubs beefs, it's paramount that you identify sensible ones who are not taking things too seriously from the dumb ones who tries to show off or be funny when they can't even troll. There are posts of non-United fans I read and move on sharply because they're Trolls to me.

Personally, I've got no interest on whether Shekpe wins the league or not. If we're in the position of Tottenham, then I'd have wished they lose so we can overtake them. But our main competitors this season are Assanal, Shitty and Loserfools. They're the people whose winning makes me angry and I want them to lose so I can make top 4 through the EPL. They're the ones that I'm worried about along with my opponents at EL.

We're far off Shekpe in the league, so they ain't in my sight. Whoever wins between Shekpe and Tottenham, congratulations to the team. I don't give a fück about Tottenham so if they like they can keep losing - hopefully they lose against us. The only times I've bothered about Shekpe was the 3 times we met.

Congratulations in advance to all Shekpe fans worldwide.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2017
Danhumprey:
I don't know o! grin

congrats on your title success. this is your season, so enjoy it while it lasts, because next season, you won't be so lucky. wink
let us enjoy this season, next season we might be lucky again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2017
Danhumprey:
Me sef shock o! we're talking Conte's performance in the UCL, that guy was busy yarning about Premier League and FA Cup.

I just say make I leave him be. grin
why are you worried about another Man's UCL performance, why not worry about qaulifying for champions league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2017
larride:

[s]When they say some Chelsea fans are plain idiot, I thought they were exaggerating but you prove me so wrong.[/s]

[s]Your useless club went 50 years without a league trophy and that so called Portuguese special one came and won the league back to back for you ungrateful idiots yet you can use ur useless finger to type rubbish against the men.[/s]

[s]Out of the paltry 5 league title your useless club has, a certain Portuguese won 3 out of it. Put some respect on the damn name.[/s]

[s]There's nothing Conte is doing now that Mou didn't best with you lots. I repeat put respect on the damn name.[/s]

Bunch of ungrateful idiots.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2017
dopeJemi:

if your IQ is anything close to your girlfriend's bra size you would know that "currently" we are still the most successful club in england and currently Sunderland has more pl trophies than your club and Aston villa is just one behind in terms of total trophies won

now can you explain to me how man united is a small big club you ignorant troglodyte

was Chelsea a small big club when they won the Europa? I am finding it hard to tell if it's ignorance or plain idiocy that's your problem, cause you seem to think these days that whatever comes out of your makes sense whereas your asshole should be the thing bringing out what drops from your mouth

try not to move your mouth when you think
knockout

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 5:54pm On May 06, 2017
sinizia:
Sometimes during these clubs beefs, it's paramount that you identify sensible ones who are not taking things too seriously from the dumb ones who tries to show off or be funny when they can't even troll. There are posts of non-United fans I read and move on sharply because they're Trolls to me.

Personally, I've got no interest on whether Shekpe wins the league or not. If we're in the position of Tottenham, then I'd have wished they lose so we can overtake them. But our main competitors this season are Assanal, Shitty and Loserfools. They're the people whose winning makes me angry and I want them to lose so I can make top 4 through the EPL. They're the ones that I'm worried about along with my opponents at EL.

We're far off Shekpe in the league, so they ain't in my sight. Whoever wins between Shekpe and Tottenham, congratulations to the team. I don't give a fück about Tottenham so if they like they can keep losing - hopefully they lose against us. The only times I've bothered about Shekpe was the 3 times we met.

Congratulations in advance to all Shekpe fans worldwide.

Your attempts at asslicking Chelsea just because they are about to win the league won't make them brag or troll you any less.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:09pm On May 06, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

€60m is a fair DEAL in my Opinion!
no way that is fair,his value already tanked with all that benching.

we need players for other position,if change remain,we offer around €40m we fit dey lucky.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:17pm On May 06, 2017
PattyCake:

Your attempts at asslicking Chelsea just because they are about to win the league won't make them brag or troll you any less.

You're born a retard_ so why am I not surprised? The same Shekpe I trolled when they lost against us and Tottenham? The same Shekpe I do troll when they lose? If Shekpe lose the FA Cup, I'll troll them but that's it. It won't stop me from congratulating them it they win the league or being objective when it comes to their issues or that of my opponents.

Our intellectual wavelength ain't the same, stick to creating new monikers and typing in purple font, allow me do me as I please.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 06, 2017
sod09:
Small big team shocked shocked
Wetin we no go hear from this scummies grin grin
the congregation of scummies grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:26pm On May 06, 2017
sinizia:

You're born a retard_ so why am I not surprised? The same Shekpe I trolled when they lost against us and Tottenham? The same Shekpe I do troll when they lose? If Shekpe lose the FA Cup, I'll troll them but that's it. It won't stop me from congratulating them it they win the league or being objective when it comes to their issues or that of my opponents.

Our intellectual wavelength ain't the same, stick to creating new monikers and typing in purple font, allow me do me as I please.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 6:47pm On May 06, 2017
sinizia:

Our Intellectual wavelengths certainly aren't on the same Spectrum, Mine is higher...Keep Asslicking them...I would Rather die than type paragraphs justifying why I'm congratulating my rivals on a League victory, sissy ass fake ass Nigga...Im not finna condone your stupidity this lovely Saturday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:59pm On May 06, 2017
I don't even know him but Matthew Olosunde is in our squad to face Arsenal tomorrow. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:17pm On May 06, 2017
MRTA7:
I don't even know him but Matthew Olosunde is in our squad to face Arsenal tomorrow. cool

US born teen with pace and decent work rate but technically limited from what i have seen. Usually plays as a full back but can play CB or even RM.
To be honest there is not much to be excited about in terms of talent with the reserve team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:26pm On May 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

US born teen with pace and decent work rate but technically limited from what i have seen. Usually plays as a full back but can play CB or even RM.
To be honest there is not much to be excited about in terms of talent with the reserve team.

Wow, even Demetri Mitchel who is supposed to be very highly rated? Like I said I've seen nothing of these kids just from what ive read. Also the keeper perreira is also very highly regarded. I understand City have most of the best academy talent in Manchester so I'm not surprised.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 7:29pm On May 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

He's the future...He will lead the US to a world cup along with Christian Pulisic cool cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2017
Ashley Young ruled out of @ManUtd squad for tomorrow with hamstring injury. Could be the season. Demetri Mitchell + Matt Olosunde travelled.

— Simon Stone (@sistoney67) May 6, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:32pm On May 06, 2017
dp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:32pm On May 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

harrop and Poole nko?
those two boys Kagawa10 they manage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 7:37pm On May 06, 2017
sinizia:

Savage grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:37pm On May 06, 2017
Sunderland cast hull city market finish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:39pm On May 06, 2017
MRTA7:

Wow, even Demetri Mitchel who is supposed to be very highly rated? Like I said I've seen nothing of these kids just from what ive read. Also the keeper perreira is also very highly regarded. I understand City have most of the best academy talent in Manchester so I'm not surprised.

Demetri is very fast and tricky and is left footed BUT he has poor football sense. Perreira is good but we all know he is highly unlikely to make it at United cos of the requirements in that position.
The ACADEMY has some good talent though, i was talking about the RESERVES. First of all there is no single no 9 in the RESERVES so they are having to play Scott McTominay (who is a midfielder) in attack. Demi Mitchell runs alot but not enough end product and he is quite small unlike Rashford. Watching the reserves this season has been a bit of an eyesore though in their defence they have been stripped of some of their best players via promotion and transfers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:43pm On May 06, 2017
SIRcumalot:

harrop and Poole nko?
those two boys Kagawa10 they manage.

Harrop has a very good brain i would give kagawa that but physically (dribbling, speed, power) he does not have it IMO. Poole seems to like playing centre back but he is only 5 feet 10 inches tall with Tuanzebe as well as all the senior CBs ahead of him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:50pm On May 06, 2017
PattyCake:

Our Intellectual wavelengths certainly aren't on the same Spectrum, Mine is higher...Keep Asslicking them...I would Rather die than type paragraphs justifying why I'm congratulating my rivals on a League victory, sissy ass fake ass Nigga...Im not finna condone your stupidity this lovely Saturday.

You're a rank idiøt and I'm sure your genotype is SS which stands for Staunch Stupidity. You have higher intellectual wavelength only in being a wretched moronic dingbăt, you transvestite-fuckìng piece of shît!!

I wonder how you passed your exams to get admitted into college if you couldn't understand that I congratulated Shekpe in advance at the end of my comment, and ONLY use my paragraphs to state teams I'm more worried which included Shitty, Assanal, Loserfool and our EL opponents.

Who cares if you die or not? Do I look like I give fück about your opinions? For your info your opinions are as worthless as your existence to your family and friends and the entire human population; you forest-dwelling, retardėd tree-hopping one-eyed silverback gorilla with a face that would make Gollum look like Kendall Jenner, fùcktard!!

I'll ignore you forthwith.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:01pm On May 06, 2017
diggz:

Calm down bruv e nefa reach like dat bro grin

Truth is some of Ur guys openly declared dey didn't want cfc to win the league. Some said dey preferred spurs too.

Now the only reason I showed my face here was bcuz one of Ur guys openly called me a m0r0n when I refused to agree to his predictions. I am sure some of the guys u see here too must have had a little bit of dat issssh. ....

Make una calm down small bro..... Cfc are yet to win d so called league sef......

I am surprised they ain't getting this point, most of them posted on the thread that they pray Spurs win it instead of us, na wetin even make me come here kon laugh them.

Pple wey no sabi how some of these guys dey come troll us for our thread just dey shout insecurity like say na nursery rhymes wey den just learn.

Trust them to come party hard on our thread if Spurs had won yesterday and we lose on Monday....but since it didn't happen that way, dey feel we shouldn't come here to laugh at their evil wishes.

Man utd fans and wahala sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2017
sinizia:

You're a rank idiøt and I'm sure your genotype is SS which stands for Staunch Stupidity. You have higher intellectual wavelength only in being a wretched moronic dingbăt, you transvestite-fuckìng piece of shît!!

I wonder how you passed your exams to get admitted into college if you couldn't understand that I congratulated Shekpe in advance at the end of my comment, and ONLY use my paragraphs to state teams I'm more worried which included Shitty, Assanal, Loserfool and our EL opponents.

Who cares if you die or not? Do I look like I give fück about your opinions? For your info your opinions are as worthless as your existence to your family and friends and the entire human population; you forest-dwelling, retardėd tree-hopping one-eyed silverback gorilla with a face that would make Gollum look like Kendall Jenner, fùcktard!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 8:03pm On May 06, 2017
airmark:

I am just monitoring them . Arsenal , burnley , wolves , Aston Villa , crawley matches are tagged draws .

Burnley-- Draw
Crawley-- Draw

whatever source you have,, it's either it's legit 100% or it's got 101% luck this weekend..

pretty hard to get draw games right tho..
keep following..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:07pm On May 06, 2017
Oasis007:
Chelsea Dudes are making their HATRED too OBVIOUS!

It's so funny that they keep hating on JM. JM didn't willingly leave the CLUB he was relieved, and my Question to the BLUES is - what CRIME does JM commit?!

It's not UNITED you guys are wishing FAILURE, rather JM! But it's a pity you GUYS are quick forgotten!

This is the same MAN that brought out the BLUE from the DARK into the LIMELIGHT. I pray some of you would stop hating and concentrate on your CLUB!

Is it that you really do not know that there has been this rivialry between both clubs b4 Mou switched abi shey na ds season rivialry start ni... .Nawa 4 u o. U just say things to make yourself feel good, I don't get it.

If anyone was pained when Mou was sacked, its was bigkesh and Donjazet, many of us tot it was enuf and was praying for Mou to leave, so we really do not care about him in Man utd. He probably will win the league next season and get sacked in his 3rd season, no be today tortoise get hunchback.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:09pm On May 06, 2017
sinizia:

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 8:10pm On May 06, 2017
grin DopeJemi baddo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2017
SIRcumalot:

no way that is fair,his value already tanked with all that benching.

we need players for other position,if change remain,we offer around €40m we fit dey lucky.

grin

The Nigga is doing the Magic from the Midfield away at Granada. He's scored 2 Goals already within the 20mins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.