Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8791506 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
metodman:

His intensity was great. .. even his hold up play was impressive

grin

You are on Point Dude.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

There are over 11mil 3rd people watching the game as 3rd party vs 11players forming a team.

It's simple logic, humans are not robots, we can't get it right all the time and that's the joy of the game. Imagine people stil talk about Maradona's 'hand of god' till date. It's part of life, we can't be perfect. Don't try to bring perfection to the game, you ruin it for us all.
bro, I feel your point but the world is moving fast and we need to move with it, there are a lot of critism when goal line technology was about to be introduced into football but we are enjoying it right now in EPL, gone were the days when there is no offside in football but now there are many rules, we can't be leaving in era of technology and will be denied things that it (technology) can give us

Nigeria by now would have been boasting five AFCON trophy, in 1988 we were denied a genuine goal against Cameroon in final which referee can not give any reason for,and again awarded a duboius penalty against us and we were beaten by a lone goal, and in year 2000 we were robbed again when Victor Ikpeba penalty was adjudge not a goal, I can't forget that day Sunday Oliseh cried like a small baby.
How long are we going to wait for human errors to deprive us our legitimate right/joy
Kanu is the Nigeria most decorated player as of today, if that Ikpeba goal is allowed he himself will boast of AFCON trophy but Alas human error cost him most coveted trophy in Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
dubylhover:
mehn I'm loving that cdm of cameroun siani,d guy is trying...

The lad has soo much pace and pawa

Cc Elampiro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Cc Elampiro
no no...It must be van dam beak.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Segadem:
bro, I feel your point but the world is moving fast and we need to move with it, there are a lot of critism when goal line technology was about to be introduced into football but we are enjoying it right now in EPL, gone were the days when there is no offside in football but now there are many rules, we can't be leaving in era of technology and will be denied things that it (technology) can give us

Nigeria by now would have been boasting five AFCON trophy, in 1988 we were denied a genuine goal against Cameroon in final which referee can not give any reason for,and again awarded a duboius penalty against us and we were beaten by a lone goal, and in year 2000 we were robbed again when Victor Ikpeba penalty was adjudge not a goal, I can't forget that day Sunday Oliseh cried like a small baby.
How long are we going to wait for human errors to deprive us our legitimate right/joy
Kanu is the Nigeria most decorated player as of today, if that Ikpeba goal is allowed he himself will boast of AFCON trophy but Alas human error cost him most coveted trophy in Africa.

We are not concerned with rubbish like AFCON...EPL and UCL referees are among the best in the world, we dont need any rubbish technology.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Cc Elampiro

yea and he's also good on d ball,I guess I'm just subconsciously observing all d cdm in this competition..even Hector Herrera of Mexico is good also..keeps attack moving from d no6 role and he always finds that pass inbetween midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2017
Brightwood:

We are not concerned with rubbish like AFCON
...EPL and UCL referees are among the best in the world, we dont need any rubbish technology.
AFCON is rubbish, and you are watching AFCON representative in FIFA confederations cup? Pls if you don't value AFCON some of us do, and our charity begin at home

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Why does every club seek to maga Man United? cheesy
Ronaldo for £175m? shocked
Let me coman be going... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Spy360:
Why does every club seek to maga Man United? cheesy

Ronaldo for £175m? shocked

Let me coman be going... cheesy
everybody wanna chop from the richest man's pot. abi u no go like sell ur expertise to bill gates if d situation arise

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mentions: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2017
lekkie073:
everybody wanna chop from the richest man's pot. abi u no go like sell ur expertise to bill gates if d situation arise
No rich man is dumb, think before typing next time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
missed 4200 FFS! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Mentions:
Define dumb, think before typing next time.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Mentions:

He really doesn't think before typing though.

That Lekkie weasel of a guy keeps lying through his teeth about how we've hardly met. Like I can't remember the fu..cking people I've met here? Everything gets permanently stashed up there! Lmao.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2017
eph12:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
This video assistant abi na assassination referee is not welcome at all. It kills the joy of the game. How can you pause a game to watch the playback? You kill the spontaneity therein. Controversy is one the things that makes football interesting.

They should abandon that technology asap. Goal line is enough to deal with.
abi oo, dat tin is killing football and celebration
the officials are getting slow to the speed of the game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mentions: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2017
eph12:

dumbness: is a dumb man asking me to define his purpose on earth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2017
dis yeye thread again undecided, i wonder how we just end up with dis many many lunatics. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2017
Oasis007:
Herrera is likely to be the next Captain of Manchester United. He's getting much on Attention on the Club's Official Website than any other Players in the Team.

The rat? I know a lot of spanish players annoy the hell out of me but the likes of Herrera, Alba top them all! Manipulative weasels.. Jeez.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Diademk07:

The rat? I know a lot of spanish players annoy the hell out of me but the likes of Herrera, Alba top them all! Manipulative weasels.. Jeez.

undecided

@DanielSantanna_ - "Passionate, fierce, driven. Herrera leaves it all on the pitch and clearly loves the club back... what's not to love about him?"

@KurtAich - "His raw grit, fierce no-nonsense passion and being firmly grounded has made him a standout player that we can rely on. A true Red."

@IamJasonHope
 - "He just 'gets' United!"

@StripesofPower
 - "For me, he's a man who represents the 'new' United. He's young and knows what the club means to the fans. All heart and determination."

@JoeDoyle_"Great passing, great movement and work-rate. Exactly what you want from a box-to-box midfielder!"

@ManUtdFinland
 - "Herrera understands the club like no foreign player since Patrice Evra. He conducts himself impeccably, says the right things in interviews and always gives 100 per cent."

@DoctorPerna - "Intelligence, passion, charisma and intensity. He seems to love the club as much as we do, he has a great smile. Plus, there's his bromance with Juan and Dave."

@Playtheonetwo - "Herrera is football mad. He gives 100 per cent every time and sets high standards for himself. He adapts to the manager/team's needs and can play a through ball."

@Anirbaan0307
 - "The way he defends the shirt. He's loved by the fans, and I also love the fact that he's a student of the game and so quickly learned about the club's history, similar to Uncle Pat."

@Utdrantcast - "He's a superb all-round midfielder who seems to love being at United. He has the edge the team needs - plus, he seems lovely!"

@Dizzydianajo1 - "There are so many reasons to love Ander. We all know the story of why he sent Mkhitaryan into the box during the Europa League final; he thinks outside the box. Excellent leadership."

@Omare2101 - "He's a very clever player with exquisite technique. Mourinho trusted him and gave him time on the pitch to show what he was capable of."

@TheEwingClan - "You'd honestly think he grew up a United fan! Also, he's extremely unselfish in the way he plays."

@Suha_MUFC - "His fighter attitude and burning passion for United, along with giving his all in every game he plays, makes Ander very easy to adore!"

@_TheUnknownGuy - "I love those little passes, through balls, interceptions, tackles and, of course, the celebrations!"

@2bobforreal - "The passion he shows each and every week is simply amazing. Even when he's not involved, he's kicking every ball!"

@MikeyP_3108 - "Ander is Mr. United! Everything he does is in the United way. He's a great player who's great with the fans - a great inspiration."

@Alenezik - "He's smart, quick and technically gifted. However, I most admire his leadership skills, which you can see in the big games. Captain material!"

@Slxmdunc - "He joined United and immediately understood what the club stood for, as well as its history. He lives and breathes United and won't take no for answer. I'll always love him."

@Haziqzargar1
- "Passion, intensity and dedication. He fights for every ball and never gives up. The fact he riles up opponents is a major plus, too!"

@Zongsong- "He encapsulates my expectation of an all-rounder. Pacy, committed, passionate, eye for a pass, hard shot and very, very likeable!"

these are United faithful Fans that ain't watching the Matches under the Canopy.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2017
This mourinho eeeh . Must you yab person?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2017
weedtaker:
dis yeye thread again undecided, i wonder how we just end up with dis many many lunatics. angry

grin grin grin the numbers keep increasing grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2017
CapitalCee:
This mourinho eeeh . Must you yab person?
the press can twist and turn how they lyk bt d reality nw is dat we ar tryin to build a new Manchester united and as much as i love CR7, he is nt wat we need nw

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Diademk07:

No go die ontop person matter wey no send you!!! grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Una never sign anybody yet? Chai...meanwhile a lander is about to go down!......... wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Segadem:
AFCON is rubbish, and you are watching AFCON representative in FIFA confederations cup? Pls if you don't value AFCON some of us do, and our charity begin at home

We will take AfCon seriously when their representatives at the World cup make a semi final 3 world cups straight or when they stop winning Youth Cups by age Falsification.. Till then Nobody cares to watch A bunch of Belgian League Players with first touches of Gorillas duke it out...Lord knows it's nothing more than a Patriotism Chestbeatimg.

Just go to the super eagles thread, they regard Mikel as their Lord and savior, You don't a Psychiatrist to tell you
There's a few out of shape wiring with those people.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Funlord2:

Una never sign anybody yet? Chai...meanwhile a lander is about to go down!......... wink

Chaiiiiiiiii cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
weedtaker:
so u just know, i use this thread to console myself. did i notice arsenal thread is dry thats cos lunatics scummies full here and they crack me up i forget my club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
sod09:
so u just know, i use this thread to console myself. did i notice arsenal thread is dry thats cos lunatics scummies full here and they crack me up i forget my club.

Well you already said it yourself,
You console yourself by observing how freespirited and happy we are on this Thread...I would have advised you to become a Red Devil but we don't welcome Unambitious fools that get satisfied with a FA cup.

Your club is such an anomaly, a useless club that makes it to Europe yet brings nothing but shame, I can't wait till you fools and your Manager of a fool become the next Leeds UNITED....Delsuional GoatFvckers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Brightwood:

Well you already said it yourself,
You console yourself by observing how freespirited and happy we are on this Thread...I would have advised you to become a Red Devil but we don't welcome Unambitious fools that get satisfied with a FA cup.

Your club is such an anomaly, a useless club that makes it to Europe yet brings nothing but shame, I can't wait till you fools and your Manager of a fool become the next Leeds UNITED....Delsuional GoatFvckers.
weedtaker
this slowpoke is one of them grin grin grin
dont worry i will list them out soon

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
If you reside in the UK, particularly London please stay safe and be vigilant. In comparison to the US, these Islamic radicals are on a roll in the UK.

I pray God protects and guide you guys over there in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Roland17:
If you reside in the UK, particularly London please stay safe and be vigilant. In comparison to the US, these Islamic radicals are on a roll in the UK.

I pray God protects and guide you guys over there in the UK.
islamic radical u say
how come they are now killing muslims, stay safe sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.