Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8751918 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ibime:

JM loves his giants.

No need for Manure to play ball on ground next season. Just sit back and kick ball in the air, you go win.

grin grin grin

If that's gonna win us the Champions League as well as the EPL - then it's ain't a bad Tactics.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
patrickmuf:
True he is a tactical weapon but for the job at hand, he isn't suitable and that's where Matic comes in handy... Fellaini is Jack of few trades but master of none...
Nemanja Matic was a good defensive midfielder, one of the best in the Premier League. now he's nowhere near.
if the idea is to step up from Lagos environs then it make sense to start considering Agadir, Port Loius, J'Burg, Cairo; not the Yaoundes or Bamakos of Africa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
chidexxy007:

gringringrin....
Fella nd Matic in a 4-2-3-1 would be bae.. Na to cari snacks nd drinks with mat.. lol
You sure you know what you're talking about? Our attack will be so dull
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

If that's gonna win us the Champions League as well as the EPL - then it's ain't a bad Tactics.

Not its not.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
MRTA7:

Not its not.

grin

Are you taking the Joke serious?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2017
eph12:

You sure you know what you're talking about? Our attack will be so dull
chidexxy007:

gringringrin....
Fella nd Matic in a 4-2-3-1 would be bae.. Na to cari snacks nd drinks with mat.. lol
emphasis on "WITH MAT"..... lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:21am On Jul 31, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Wawuu! cheesy Blood everywhere grin grin.

Lol..Jose takes no prisoners
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2017
chrisley024:
He has his use. I just don't want him in the 1st team. Though I think this would've been the best time to make money selling him.
Make how much?? 4mill euros? That one na money?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin

Dis ghuy mumu eh

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2017
Chai

Neymar & Pogba

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2017
Aurier on his way from PSG, if we are too believe the latest rumours.
Dept on the right flank surely relegates Darmian to the left this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Aurier would be a good addition. If he comes he has the potential to dislodge Valencia from that RB position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2017
afrodoc2:
Aurier would be a good addition. If he comes he has the potential to dislodge Valencia from that RB position.
Yeah

A natural RB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
afrodoc2:

all rests on the verdict of his assault case on Aug 8th
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Aurier is good but is he really a necessity at this point in time? I think not, with the way TFM has been performing in preseason and Valencia still being very much around, I'd have preferred if we strengthen other areas of the team, LB and a winger who can operate from either flank. Matic looks a done deal so, the midfield is sorted out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
the only reason I can think for us buying this guy must be because he is cheap,to have someone as good as this guy (his Also very young) under contract is a win,the market for full backs no be here
I just hope we can cure his craze.
have always viewed TFM as a utility player, not someone I would want in a RB position all the time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
patrickmuf:
Aurier is good but is he really a necessity at this point in time? I think not, with the way TFM has been performing in preseason and Valencia still being very much around, I'd have preferred if we strengthen other areas of the team, LB and a winger who can operate from either flank. Matic looks a done deal so, the midfield is sorted out.

I wonder why anybody would be talking about a DR/WB when we are in dire need of a natural winger.
I am ok with Matic's signing but we must get a good winger in before the window closes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
If eventually United fail to get a new Winger in this Transfer Window, then it won't be a bad Idea to sign Aurier and Valencia returns to the Wing!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Valencia is quite useless on the wings especially at this stage of his career and with the general level of wing play now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Chai

Neymar & Pogba

Gay things. He was almost mauling Pogba right there in front of the camera. Hian..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Blind fined for breaching anti doping protocols and Jones fined and banned for two European games for same. Phil Jones gets a harsher punishment for directing abusive words at anti-dopinf officials. Explanation is that they wanted to get involved in celebrations with team mates after winning the Europa league. This explains Jose's comments on why he was playing Lindelof and Smalling "which will be known in a few days time" according to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
BREAKING NEWS

Manchester United sign Nemanja Matic from Chelsea on a three-year contract.

UNITED SIGN NEMANJA MATIC

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Nemanja Matic from Chelsea on a three-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 28-year-old Serbian international midfielder has won a number of club and individual honours including league titles in both England and Portugal.

Jose Mourinho said: "Nemanja is a Manchester United player and a Jose Mourinho player. He represents everything we want in a footballer; loyalty, consistency, ambition, team player.

"I would like to thank him for his desire to join us because without that, it would be impossible to have him here. I am sure our players and supporters will love him. A big welcome to our new number 31."

Nemanja Matic said: "I am delighted to have joined Manchester United. To work with Jose Mourinho once again was an opportunity I couldn’t turn down.

"I have enjoyed my time at Chelsea and would like to thank the club and the fans for their support. I cannot wait to meet my new team-mates and to start training with them.

"This is a very exciting time for the club and I am looking forward to playing my part in creating more history for this great club."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Gbam......No stories! cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mtic is a meh signing , Neither good nor bad just there...Can you tell me with conviction that Fosu Mensah can't fulfill Matics role in our midfield ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
UEFA doing everything possible to make us field our U21 squad in the Super Cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mourinho doesn't give youth a chance when it's really needed for fvcks Sake anyone can sit in the hole between defense and midefield...All you gotta do is close up space and make 5yard passes to Pogba...Any fit person can do that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
3 yr deal for Matic. Very interesting. Also fee is reported to bbe 35m +5m add onea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
He is a red so we'll support him and hope for the best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
28 years old Matic on a 3 year deal is just perfect, at the end of his contract, if he's still good enough, we can extend for another year...Very good deal, Moyes would have easily handed him a 7 year contract...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Against the top teams, we should go with a 3 man midfield but against weak opponents, I'd favor a 2 man midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lana1:
angry

Lol....I can see you are not happy with your new luxurious bus grin

Hafa with service? I hope u no dey chop the alawee finish oo? Bcuz u go need am well well after service year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m), PendragonVII and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.