Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8674488 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by xynerise: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
MRTA7:
Liverpool will definitely be a force this season. The pace in their attack is just ridiculous. Good thing they didn't sort their defense and keeper out or they would be a good look for the title.

No matter how good they play, small EPL clubs will still embarrass them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
hoopLA:

This old man won't stop disgracing his alma mater.

So you are still looking backwards at last season while others have aspirations for the new one?

At least we won a European trophy the same season. So I don't see your point exactly if it was to troll us. If you pull that stup1d Sevilla cup reference again then I'll know that you are eternally cursed by your village diety.

What has Bayern achieved over the last 3 years aside from bully the bundesliga to submission and mark attendance in the champions league?

You come here to spill tripe yet your team is the European version of Enugu Rangers. The James Rodriguez you were wetting your pants about acquiring the other day is not likely to add any improvement to your side. Instead of worrying about how bad your side is you console yourself with lousy crap that it's pre-season. As if anybody here is boasting about what we will achieve because of pre-season activity.

I no blame you. Na that your Cotonou League wey dey give you mouth. I have already wagered on Bayern winning the league by March ending 2018. Maybe when that silly league is merged with the Polish,Armenian, Hungarian and Romanian league, you can actually be involved in a proper tussle for a league title.

The team that has made the CL once in the last 3 edition sef dey talk

Abeg the list of top 15 European teams help me find Man utd inside

Dem count 15 teams for Europe Man Utd no make am

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 1:47am On Aug 02, 2017
diggz:

Oga!! stop foaming at the mouth like you are having a seizure. Did a rabies infested dog bite you or what? Or yours is the effect of a number stamped to your moniker that is doing you too?

Get lost!! I don't have energy to entertain the babbles of a blinking ediot tonight.

Na Ur mates dey here dey engage raumdeuter since...but Ur phooolishness plus emptiness no go allow you contribute anything useful for the matter.
My mate dey here dey engage raundeuter since? According to you, I've not engaged raumdeuter in an e-war because I'm phoolish.
How smart are you feeling thinking one is staying away from e war due to phoolishness?
Same none competitive zero like you who think it is phoolish not to engage in an e-war has been redirecting people to his old lame master instead of picking up the sword to fight.

Diggz must be a nick you got for always digging yourself to a level below stewpidhity.
Keep digging, we already have enough human on the other side of stewpidity. M.o.r.o.n

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Egbon diggz you no complete part 3 you dey start I.T. Na why Man Utd dey fall on you.

Goan learn work from Niyi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Mystic1:

How smart are you thinking one is staying away from e war due to foolishness?
Same none competitive zero like you who thinks it is foolish not to engage in an e-war

Diggz must be a nick you got for always digging yourself to a level below _stupidity.
Keep digging, we already have enough humans on the other side of _stupidity. M.o.r.o.n

Diggz you have 2 missed calls sir! On your Mtn and glo to be precise! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp6b7I5Gd34.....

Shhhhhh!......watch this movie and then go and listen to kendrick lamars "be humble" song!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:47am On Aug 02, 2017
MRTA7:
Liverpool will definitely be a force this season. The pace in their attack is just ridiculous. Good thing they didn't sort their defense and keeper out or they would be a good look for the title.
also no squad depth,
Liverpool games they sweet to watch sha,klopp no dey dull at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2017
What next?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Abeg the list of top 15 European teams help me find Man utd inside

And your team that is an ever-present in the champions league will always lose to Spanish opposition.
Real Madrid will always beat you home and away in the competition, scoring at least 5 goals on each two-legged occasion, and Ronaldo will use you people to start a late season revival.
Even Atletico will use you to shine in group stage.

All this because you were called out over a faulty Pep the Fraud reference.

It is now about pulling out list.

Have you ever considered that the EPL might have just gotten a little bit harder to win, and teams have become stronger, unlike that your Euro version of NPFL where the last time you people had any kind of league competition was when Felix Magath was playing for Hamburg?

Because Kollington Ayinla and Ayinde Barrister are no longer active on the Fuji scene does not mean Pasuma and Osupa are better artistes than they.

So if you want to feel good about a top 15 list that doesn't count Man United in it, feel free to knock yourself out with your dead logic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2017
None competitve zero. issorite.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Mystic1:

My mate dey here dey engage raundeuter since? According to you, I've not engaged raumdeuter in an e-war because I'm phoolish.
How smart are you feeling thinking one is staying away from e war due to phoolishness?
Same none competitive zero like you who think it is phoolish not to engage in an e-war has been redirecting people to his old lame master instead of picking up the sword to fight.

Diggz must be a nick you got for always digging yourself to a level below stewpidhity.
Keep digging, we already have enough human on the other side of stewpidity. M.o.r.o.n

M.o.r.o.n is the word which should be reserved for whoever paid for your education son, not me.

In whichever cave you wake to find your miserable self this morning, kindly read out loud the post below probably the echos can have you make better sense of a post that was made by rau.mdauter ,which your phoolish self was meant to debunk by defending your coach like some knowledgeable posters did last night but you failed to!

raumdeuter:

Career major trophies
Guardiola 2 CL titles, 6 league titles, 4 domestic cup, 3 UEFA super cup, 3 world club cry cup in 9yrs

Mourinho 2 CL titles, 8 league titles, 4 domestic cups, 2 UEFA/Europa cups, 0 UEFA super cups, 0 club world cups in 17yrs

Do you mind explaining to the house how a degenerate like you reduced the above post into a feast of jerking off?

I usually do my best not to engage gullible...simple-minded homunculi like you, whose entire existence can be best described as a pyramid scheme,a cheap fraud,a brainless twerp who barks louder than she bites,cums faster than she fvcks.

Talking about fvcking....I heard a MYSTIC voice say you are the best at giving yourself bl0wj0bs.

You are a demented being,a cvnt,a f@g,an impoverished autistic pr1ck,a rotten h0e and a slave. If I were you, I had hate on the world too.

Mystak of a being.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2017
Leyqute:
Egbon diggz you no complete part 3 you dey start I.T. Na why Man Utd dey fall on you.

Goan learn work from Niyi. cheesy

Borhda leyqute....hafa? Na wetin dey sup?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2017
ah ah, dis early momo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2017
[s]
diggz:

M.o.r.o.n is the word which should be reserved for whoever paid for your education son, not me.

In whichever cave you wake to find your miserable self this morning, kindly read out loud the post below probably the echos can have you make better sense of a post that was made by rau.mdauter ,which your phoolish self was meant to debunk by defending your coach like some knowledgeable posters did last night but you failed to!

Do you mind explaining to the house how a degenerate like you reduced the above post into a feast of jerking off?

I usually do my best not to engage gullible...simple-minded homunculi like you, whose entire existence can be best described as a pyramid scheme,a cheap fraud,a brainless twerp who barks louder than she bites,cums faster than she fvcks.

Talking about fvcking....I heard a MYSTIC voice say you are the best at giving yourself bl0wj0bs.

You are a demented being,a cvnt,a f@g,an impoverished autistic pr1ck,a rotten h0e and a slave. If I were you, I had hate on the world too.

Mystak of a being.
[/s]
I won't waste time on simpleton like you. It's just quite amazing you expect me to direct my replies to apari when he never directed his statements to this thread. It was you m.o.r.o.n that redirected it here. It's only normal for me to kill the messenger so as to send a message to whoever is concerned.
Like we all know here, Your destiny is a Ponzi scheme that's just on life support and will soon crash. I know just like other Ponzi schemes, you need many to go down with you. I'm definitely not one. Be gone!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Somebody's destiny is a Ponzi scheme that'll soon crash. chineke idimma.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Mystic1:
[s][/s]
I won't waste time on simpleton like you. It's just quite amazing you expect me to direct my replies to apari when he never directed his statements to this thread. It was you m.o.r.o.n that redirected it here. It's only normal for me to kill the messenger so as to send a message to whoever is concerned.
Like we all know here, Your destiny is a Ponzi scheme that's just on life support and will soon crash. I know just like other Ponzi schemes, you need many to go down with you. I'm definitely not one. Be gone!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Mystic1:
[s][/s]

For real......you got skills son but your lines would have made more sense if they weren't describing your person as seen below;

Mystic1:
Here is the real deal on Southafrica mmm bitcoin*

NO RE-COMMITMENT!! NO RE-COMMITMENT!! NO RE-COMMITMENT!!
MINIMUM COMMITMENT

You don't need to refer before you make 90% in 9days.

If you do it alone; you get 90% in 9days; if you join; PHed and get 2person under you who PHed, you get 190% in 9days...

While registering yourself: fill the form properly.
1. First name
2. Last name
3. Your email address( use a gmail)
4. Phone number (e.g +23480...)
5. Select your country
6. Select the amount you want to PH ( $10, $50, $100, $200, $400, $1000)
7. Add your bitcoin wallet address.
8. Choose your password and confirm.
Then click on register and the system will ask you to type in the OTP sent to your mail. Fetch it; type and submit. That's all.

Note: you will be matched with someone immediately to pay 30% of any amount you selected while registering. Meaning if you select $10 or $100; you will be matched to pay $3 or $30 immediately. Then the remaining 70% might take more days to match.

Your 90% in 9days is guaranteed.

It's real, get your bitcoin wallet ready

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2017
What!!! shocked Blood on the alter grin

We need MORE!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Early this morning, people just dey exchange courier package.

People no dey even gree wait make dem sign dia package.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2017
1) non zero simpleton
2) ponzi scheme destiny
3) south African bitcoin
scores 2-1

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2017
diggz:

For real......you got skills son but your lines would have made more sense if they weren't describing your person as seen below;

And here is you winner by way of KNOCK OUT DiGGZ representing Shekpe FC.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2017
Still cannot believe Neymar is joining PSG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Oh boi! See as i weak!
This Mystic no be berra sombori. How can you say someone's existence is a Ponzi scheme that will soon crash?

Wait o, what are you insinuating sef? Are you saying that nobody should sow seeds or invest in Diggz life or what?

This is not right at all, Apostle must hear of this.

P.S I come in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2017
MRTA7:
Ain't believing that shii untill it's confirmed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2017
MRTA7:

It is not a done deal yet, but wouldn't be surprised if it happens. Arab money is the best kind of money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2017
Mystic1:

I won't waste time on simpleton like you. It's only normal for me to kill the messenger so as to send a message to whoever is concerned.

grin grin grin

Never knew my nigga was MMM personified!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2017
MRTA7:
yeah, their defence is their undoing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2017
But na Diggz first call Mystic1 ponzi scheme na?

Diggz: Mystic1, your life is a ponzi scheme

*crickets*

Mystic1: Diggz, your life is a ponzi scheme

Manyoo brethren: *rapturous applause* chai Mystic too bad! Etc.

undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Ain't believing that shii untill it's confirmed

True but Barca have allowed him yo miss training so he can get the deal sorted.

Rumour is that Qatar will give Neymar 300m as payment for him to be their world cup ambassador so he can buy out his contract at Barca and join PSG on a free. Tbe whole thing is just pure madness. I wonder who Barca replace him with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
Mystic1:

Keep digging, we already have enough human on the other side of stewpidity
. M.o.r.o.n
Diggz na correct guy but, Holy Chit!!! shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Oh boi! See as i weak!
This Mystic no be berra sombori. How can you say someone's existence is a Ponzi scheme that will soon crash?

Wait o, what are you insinuating sef? Are you saying that nobody should sow seeds or invest in Diggz life or what?

This is not right at all, Apostle must hear of this.

P.S I come in peace.

grin

Seem you are looking for a Patient to treat this Morning?!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
Nihilist:
But na Diggz first call Mystic1 ponzi scheme na?

Diggz: Mystic1, your life is a ponzi scheme

*crickets*

Mystic1: Diggz, your life is a ponzi scheme

Manyoo brethren: *rapturous applause* chai Mystic too bad! Etc.

undecided

No be who first call Police. You never hear of home advantage? lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.