Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8751926 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

No be who first call Police. You never hear of home advantage? lol

Well, that one dey sha. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Seem you are looking for a Patient to treat this Morning?!

Hmmm Oasis no put me for trouble o, i am a casual bystander like you. These 2 guys 2 get skill, i no reach their level.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Hmmm Oasis no put me for trouble o, i am a casual bystander like you. These 2 guys 2 get skill, i no reach their level.

grin

LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Nihilist:
But na Diggz first call Mystic1 ponzi scheme na?

Diggz: Mystic1, your life is a ponzi scheme

*crickets*

Mystic1: Diggz, your life is a ponzi scheme

Manyoo brethren: *rapturous applause* chai Mystic too bad! Etc.

undecided
Na United thread be this. U cant expect Mystic not to enjoy home advantage na. Diggz don score away goal sha grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Na so. U wey finish Pataki the other day. Since then baba never login grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Nihilist:
But na Diggz first call Mystic1 ponzi scheme na?

Diggz: Mystic1, your life is a ponzi scheme

*crickets*

Mystic1: Diggz, your life is a ponzi scheme

Manyoo brethren: *rapturous applause* chai Mystic too bad! Etc.

undecided
Who ask u to run commentary? No be so na do vanquay that day?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2017
MRTA7:

True but Barca have allowed him yo miss training so he can get the deal sorted.

Rumour is that Qatar will give Neymar 300m as payment for him to be their world cup ambassador so he can buy out his contract at Barca and join PSG on a free. Tbe whole thing is just pure madness. I wonder who Barca replace him with.
Which kain thing be dis? Play play transfer market don spoil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2017
eph12:

*Sips warm puff puff oil*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2017
diggz:

A brainless twerp who barks louder than she bites,cums faster than she fvcks.

Ogbeni mystic1 get _penis like you oh?

Know they opponent..... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2017
funlord:

Ogbeni mystic1 get _penis like you oh?

Know they opponent..... grin

Lol....you mean f@gs no get pr1ck?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2017
I feel we are going to wrap up our transfer dealings with the signing of aurier and perisic. Aurier however is a person of questionable character. Hope he changes if the transfer goes through.

Meanwhile, I'll stop watching football if Neymar transfer is successful. It's a slap on humanity. No one should be worth that amount.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Mystic1:
[s][/s]
I won't waste time on simpleton like you. It's just quite amazing you expect me to direct my replies to apari when he never directed his statements to this thread. It was you m.o.r.o.n that redirected it here. It's only normal for me to kill the messenger so as to send a message to whoever is concerned.
Like we all know here, Your destiny is a Ponzi scheme that's just on life support and will soon crash. I know just like other Ponzi schemes, you need many to go down with you. I'm definitely not one. Be gone!
eh God
person father......i always enjoy this thread
scummies cool cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Lemme drop this one here.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Oh boi! See as i weak!
This Mystic no be berra sombori. How can you say someone's existence is a Ponzi scheme that will soon crash?

Wait o, what are you insinuating sef? Are you saying that nobody should sow seeds or invest in Diggz life or what?

This is not right at all, Apostle must hear of this.

P.S I come in peace.

To whom it may concern:

Mail delivered.

Kindly sign for your package.

Thanks
FedEx
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2017
hoopLA:

To whom it may concern:

Mail delivered.

Kindly sign for your package.

Thanks
FedEx

Haba. What is the cause of all this hoopla?
Abeg o, i no get power. Let me quickly log out before you and Oasis007 set me up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Haba. What is the cause of all this hoopla?
Abeg o, i no get power. Let me quickly log out before you and Oasis007 set me up.

Doctor,

I only call it as I see it.

Please no offense.

Meanwhile gurney dey? Just in case Royal Rumble breaks out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Fussbot:
I feel we are going to wrap up our transfer dealings with the signing of aurier and perisic. Aurier however is a person of questionable character. Hope he changes if the transfer goes through.

Meanwhile, I'll stop watching football if Neymar transfer is successful. It's a slap on humanity. No one should be worth that amount.

grin

I hope you ain't joking with the bold Part.....?!

BREAKING NEWS

Barcelona have confirmed that Neymar has asked to leave the club.

Barcelona have released the following statement on their official website regarding Neymar's future...

"FC Barcelona returned to training this Wednesday morning after the American tour, the first part of a double session at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper.

"Before the morning session began, Neymar Jr. informed those present of his wish to leave the Club and was therefore given permission to miss training and resolve his future.

"Ernesto Valverdewas otherwise able to count on all the players available with Gerard Deulofeu, Andre Gomes and Ter Stegen rejoining the group which included Varo and Alena of Barca B."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Well....i shall be spending the rest of the day on the barca thread gladly handing out wet wipes, handkerchiefs and panadol for so many pained barka skull owners! Neymar has dropped the ultimate akapko! Bye y'all!
wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Can adidas just step forth and hijack this PSG's Neymar deal. Neymar would be a very good addition and adidas is gon make their money in 2 or 3 weeks.
BTW: Mourinho Apple of a surprise signing, was it Lukaku of Matic?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
How times have changed, a decade ago, if a player like Neymar wanted to leave we would have flexed our muscles but how does one even compete with these Arabs in today's market...As much as I'm patriotic, it's time to dump the Gills for some Chinese yuan.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mystic1:
Can adidas just step forth and hijack this PSG's Neymar deal. Neymar would be a very good addition and adidas is gon make their money in 2 or 3 weeks.
BTW: Mourinho Apple of a surprise signing, was it Lukaku of Matic?

Man, just look at how this post reeks of ignorance...Neymar is contracted to Nike,
He's virtually useless for Addidas...I just can't stop laughing at Addidas making their money back in 3 weeks, in 2017 we sold roughly 2.5m jerseys, I bought one last season at $60 so that's like $150m, how exactly do you propose Addidas make thier money back in 3 weeks?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lol... Isn't this hilarious? The La Liga chief is now accusing PSG of financial doping and a state backed club they can't compete against to be unfair. How the tables have turned and now they are someone's bbitches...��

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vanquay:

Man, just look at how this post reeks of ignorance...Neymar is contracted to Nike,
He's virtually useless for Addidas...I just can't stop laughing at Addidas making their money back in 3 weeks, in 2017 we sold roughly 2.5m jerseys, I bought one last season at $60 so that's like $150m, how exactly do you propose Addidas make thier money back in 3 weeks?

Actually there was some lil truth to that but i guess its just them ramping up price and not making it look like no one else was in for him.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
joeace2020:

Actually there was some lil truth to that but i guess its just them ramping up price and not making it look like no one else was in for him.

There is and was never no truth to it, Neymar is contracted to Nike he's virtually useless for Addidas except when Man utd uses him, We can't afford 200m not to mention it would most likely break FInacial fair play, actually It's the Qatar state that is paying not really PSG, so all in all, it's one shady ass Deal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mystic1:
[s][/s]
I won't waste time on simpleton like you. It's just quite amazing you expect me to direct my replies to apari when he never directed his statements to this thread. It was you m.o.r.o.n that redirected it here. It's only normal for me to kill the messenger so as to send a message to whoever is concerned.
Like we all know here, Your destiny is a Ponzi scheme that's just on life support and will soon crash. I know just like other Ponzi schemes, you need many to go down with you. I'm definitely not one. Be gone!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
One made it a hot line, another made it a hot verse

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vanquay:

There is and was never no truth to it, Neymar is contracted to Nike he's virtually useless for Addidas except when Man utd uses him, We can't afford 200m not to mention it would most likely break FInacial fair play, actually It's the Qatar state that is paying not really PSG, so all in all, it's one shady ass Deal.

Have you thought for once if anybody was more capable of breaking FFP rules, it would be PSG not United and if any transfer would make sense for the player in terms of popularity and non complexity it would still be United and playing in the premier league. We are wealthy and can afford neymar but not stupid enough to. The glazers will back a deal such as that and being a commercial behemoth we are that keep having new sponsors pumping in money everyday (See the new Tinder sleeve sponsors) it won't raise eye brows one bit. And stop hyping the Qatar, UAE and their friends as the be all and all when it comes to spending money on football. Eventually FFP will checkmate them when Madrid and Barca can't handle the competition anymore and United will still be strong enough to buy players for a couple hundred millions. We are not broke dude!

Hear what the La Liga chief is saying about PSG.. Ask yourself if he'll dare come out with if it was United?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fussbot:

Mourinho can deal with Aurier's character and even make him a loyal chap.....

Leave PSG and their gullible selves, that 6-1 comeback has forced their hand, funny how they're gon' sign the same guy that eliminated them grin ... it'll all end some day shaa, with agents now forcing low release clauses into their clients contract..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Man Utd ain't after Aurier & It seems we are done
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
do u guys have a current watsapp group
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
"Paul Pogba’s £89m price tag will soon seem cheap" - Jose Mourinho.

Looking at the fee for Neymar & rumoured fee for Mbappe, he was right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
eph12:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.