Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8709388 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) (4364) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
"Tony Martial he came from France,

the English press said he had no chance,

£50 million down the drain,

Tony Martial scores again."

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
ChristineC:
"Tony Martial he came from France,

the English press said he had no chance,

£50 million down the drain,

Tony Martial scores again."

Nice song, even nicer tune.
"20 times" can be a bit boring. Like Solskjaer and Scholes' songs too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lana1:
This match still gives me nightmares angry

Look at all those crosses!!
that was fergie era shebi ?? I liked man u attacking flair then, in fact man u was the king of cross and nod football courtesy of Ferguson...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
afrodoc2:

I do not think i was for or against Paulinho however you have to remember that when it comes to buying players especially non-superstars Barca has a history of gbaing penalty lo si throw in.So let us see how he does at Barca first before judging.

They bought Andre Gomes, Hleb, Santi Ezquerro, Chygrynski, Paco Alcacer, Mathieu, Alex Vidal, Thomas Vermaelen, Keirrision, Gerard Lopez, Milito, Cristanval, Geovanni et al so they are not infallible.

I am already vindicated. Where on earth do a player goes to Chinese league and returns to a top team with €40M sign on fee? That's a midfielder o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nihilist:
So none of you reprobates is going to apologise to elampiro now that paulinho has found his way to Barca?

AdisaOwala I'm looking at you. angry

Dayokanu and Dademola/Dadehmola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
that was fergie era shebi ?? I liked man u attacking flair then, in fact man u was the king of cross and nod football courtesy of Ferguson...
Fergie instruct his boys to throw 81 crosses in a game?? Nah bro.
Na Moyes work be dat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
joeace2020:

Imagine Vermaleen that can't polish Jones' shoe.. Infact dey should come and take jones for 150m minus add ons

Just about a handful of Barca's transfers have been okay for the past 5 years. They'll soon start buying expensively in order to maintain their position at the top. If they want Jones and Smalling together, we will give them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
olabode89:

Lmao!

This was the match that broke the camel's back with regards to Moyes. There was an interview in which Ferdinand described the match, he said the players were petrified of Moyes tactics during the match as he instructed them to keep stretching the game and wiping crosses.

Moyes even told Ferdinand and Vidic to watch the video clips of Phil jagielka so they could learn and play like him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lana1:
Fergie instruct his boys to throw 81 crosses in a game?? Nah bro.
Na Moyes work be dat.

okey. I thought it was fergies time, because man u played good crosses then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
elampiro:

I am already vindicated. Where on earth do a player goes to Chinese league and returns to a top team with €40M sign on fee? That's a midfielder o

I asked the same thing but then i Read this.....sometimes in life you have to gamble!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/aug/15/paulinho-barcelona-transfer-chinese-super-league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please who can kindly give me a link of the FULL man u match vs west ham? I missed the match last weekend. can't find the full match on YouTube. thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrBleach: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Leyqute:

Just about a handful of Barca's transfers have been okay for the past 5 years. They'll soon start buying expensively in order to maintain their position at the top. If they want Jones and Smalling together, we will give them.

Smelling can Fvck off but Jones is a class player whichever way, we are overstocked in that department and some players need to fvck off, especially smelling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
dubylhover:

well I don't put much thoughts into the priority list of transfers,cos after all we heard morata was d top choice and dier was also d top choice,but so far we have seen that the backup choices are really good...

perisic offers a different kind of dimension to our game,martial likes to cut inside while perisic often hugs d touchline tho occasionally he can cut inside..and if you listen to mou about his comments on magic,he always emphasizes consistency which martial doesn't give,and I'm sure perisic would likely give...

just look at it this way,mou already has a plan in his mind,when lukaku and matic names came up,most fans were not pleased just like the way most fans arnt fussed about perisic,but you could c how his transfers are doing...I honestly believe that if mou desperately needs perisic,then he must have a way of using him which the fans can't see for now

Perisic is a forward, not a winger and he's not that good. I saw his match against Chelsea and apart from his goal, he was rubbish. His dribbling was no existent, he's got good movement though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Diademk07:

Perisic is a forward, not a winger and he's not that good. I saw his match against Chelsea and apart from his goal, he was rubbish. His dribbling was no existent, he's got good movement though.

he's actually a winger bro,has lightning pace..don't you think his good movement would b good for d team,cos I noticed that when attackers make brilliant runs,pogba has no choice than to give d pass,take Mata for example..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
patwilly:
Please who can kindly give me a link of the FULL man u match vs west ham? I missed the match last weekend. can't find the full match on YouTube. thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
dubylhover:

he's actually a winger bro,has lightning pace..don't you think his good movement would b good for d team,cos I noticed that when attackers make brilliant runs,pogba has no choice than to give d pass,take Mata for example..

He's no winger but a forward (wing forward). Have known him since his Dortmund days. I would rather go for Mahrez who can operate on the right than Perisic. Moreover, Martial is the man for the left wing and he's better than Perisic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
patwilly:

Gbam!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Diademk07:

He's no winger but a forward (wing forward). Have known him since his Dortmund days. I would rather go for Mahrez who can operate on the right than Perisic. Moreover, Martial is the man for the left wing and he's better than Perisic.

but would martial give a consistent performance?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
dubylhover:

but would martial give a consistent performance?

No one is capable of giving a consistent performance throughout the season, not even Messi/Cr7 but one thing I know is Martial has got a match winning potential. He's capable of deciding a game on his own, all he needs is the coach's trust.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
okey. I thought it was fergies time, because man u played good crosses then.
When we had good wingers who can cross the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
We don't need perisic at Manutd
What we need is lukaku finishing the chances created and our CB and assistant CB's(bailly&rojo,lindelof and others in top mode) to defend well.
Midfield is okay though.
But I hope to see pogba ,matic and herrera play together well.
Sure it wud be maddening
GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=patwilly post=59508147][/quote]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
patwilly:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=patwilly post=59513358][/quote]

https : // highlightsfootball . com /video/manchester-united-vs-west-ham-united-highlights-full-match/4/

Remove spaces
Click the 2nd half tab for the 2nd half view
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2017
stephenGee12:
What we need is lukaku finishing the chances created and our CB and assistant CB's(bailly&rojo,lindelof and others in top mode) to defend well.
Midfield is okay though.
Sure it wud be maddening
GGMU
Lukaku can't finish all chances created. He may even go on a goal drought at some point. What we need is his teammates contributing to the goals too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2017
eph12:

Lukaku can't finish all chances created. He may even go on a goal drought at some point. What we need is his teammates contributing to the goals too.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2017
stephenGee12:
Midfield is okay though.
Sure it wud be maddening
GGMU
Are you saying that the team is complete? Because everybody that watch our games know that we need wide men. Unless you like seeing Lingard as RW. I believe in Martial but he can be inconsistent at times. And he needs competition too. So we do need Perisic.
LB, LW and RW for me and the team will be complete.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2017
gringrin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2017
pharod:

Are you saying that the team is complete? Because everybody that watch our games know that we need wide men. Unless you like seeing Lingard as RW. I believe in Martial but he can be inconsistent at times. And he needs competition too. So we do need Perisic.
LB, LW and RW for me and the team will be complete.
If Perisic comes it will affect both Martial and Rashford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2017
Why can't we just buy Mahrez for 50million? sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2017
eph12:

If Perisic comes it will affect both Martial and Rashford
Rashford have already stated that his preferred position is the no 9 position. Like I said earlier, every strong team ought to have quality on the bench too. If Perisic comes, it will affect both Martial and Rashford because then Martial will need to really step up his game.. Ultimately, the club comes first. We can't be making decisions based on whether Martial will like it or continue sulking. This is Manchester united not Martial United.
He z got bags of potential but he needs to be consistent.
Have u looked at Manshity's bench of recent? Am hoping that if Perisic comes, he will deliver for us and it will affect Martial and Rashford in a good way. Plus he can play on the right too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
pharod:

Rashford have already stated that his preferred position is the no 9 position. Like I said earlier, every strong team ought to have quality on the bench too. If Perisic comes, it will affect both Martial and Rashford because then Martial will need to really step up his game.. Ultimately, the club comes first. We can't be making decisions based on whether Martial will like it or continue sulking. This is Manchester united not Martial United.
He z got bags of potential but he needs to be consistent.
Have u looked at Manshity's bench of recent? Am hoping that if Perisic comes, he will deliver for us and it will affect Martial and Rashford in a good way. Plus he can play on the right too.

how consistent do you think perisic is? how often do you watch him play? he isn't better than Martial

the only position we need to fill is the RW and maybe LB

mahrez should be our number 1 target not perisic

(1) (2) (3) ... (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) (4364) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), PendragonVII, Baldg and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.