Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,409 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8859797 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

When I just enter and I no sabi anyone na so one of my roommates invite me to bsf at tennis court. Those bros kept disturbing my life inviting me for their programs. Na so dem come wake me one early momo to go dey pray for their program Emancipation 98.

I fled the place begin go blw because those ones will assign a correct babe to dey follow up with you.

After a while when dstv came to the hostels I stopped going to all of them and dedicated my Sundays to watching football

grin grin those blw chics tho....smh!! Na tru dem u go use hear say grace dey sufficient to cover formication or dem dey speak in tongues when una dey do d do. I sometimes dey wonder were dem use select those girls from grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Manu have the most expensive first eleven in epl, follow by man city but none of there best eleven is better than chelsea's first eleven. best gk. courtios. best defenders luiz, azpi(40m). best wing backs alonso, moses(30m). best midfielders kantinho, fabrepass (60m). best front three hazard morata willian (120m) (hazard costa pedro) best eleven 250m compared to some teams that are 300+m!!.. 4440
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Manu have the most expensive first eleven in epl, follow by man city but none of there best eleven is better than chelsea's first eleven. best gk. courtios. best defenders luiz, azpi(40m). best wing backs alonso, moses(30m). best midfielders kantinho, fabrepass (60m). best front three hazard morata willian (120m) (hazard costa pedro) best eleven 250m compared to some teams that are 300+m!!.. 4440
ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

When I just enter and I no sabi anyone na so one of my roommates invite me to bsf at tennis court. Those bros kept disturbing my life inviting me for their programs. Na so dem come wake me one early momo to go dey pray for their program Emancipation 98.

I fled the place begin go [b]blw [/b]because those ones will assign a correct babe to dey follow up with you.

After a while when dstv came to the hostels I stopped going to all of them and dedicated my Sundays to watching football

Believers LOVE world!
Those chicks sabi the thing well well. They go handle your abunna like wetinnnnnnnn! cheesy
I remember one of my guys then Chima. He was the next door neighbour of the BLW pastor. Chima chop those girls die. Once pastor no dey house e go offer them coke say make the girls wait for the pastor for him own room
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
http://www.football365.com/news/pogba-and-lukaku-top-the-list-of-uk-shirt-sellers

Always number 1 on every list! Too much sauce and too much juice...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:

SERIOUSLY!....buh lemi bring u down 2 earth ...De gea is the best goalkeeper in England at d moment (2nd in d world best goalkeepers).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

I fled the place begin go blw because those ones will assign a correct babe to dey follow up with you.

grin

correct man!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Blueangel....u can't be a football expert or pundit with dis comment....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
kelvinze:
Blueangel....u can't be a football expert or pundit with dis comment....

When we welcomed you here, bluenobrain is one of the people we told you about. They make ridiculous unverifiable claims and pull out stats from their a$$ like a true Ogogoro drinking shekpite that they are looking for arguments that by the time everyone is done one week after, nothing would have been learned instead u will discover that shekpites usually shut off their brain once they want to start arguing. They are the only people that will tell you players who played 10 minutes all season played more than those with 180 minutes because the one that played 10 minutes was playing 1 minute across 10 matches which is more than the other one who played just 2 full matches of 90 minutes. Their reasoning will leave you in awe and gasping for air. Just do well to avoid them because a well suited educated man cannot have intelligent discourse with an Agbero.

21 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
joeace2020:

When we welcomed you here, bluenobrain is one of the people we told you about. They make ridiculous unverifiable claims and pull out stats from their a$$ like a true Ogogoro drinking shekpite that they are looking for arguments that by the time everyone is done one week after, nothing would have been learned instead u will discover that shekpites usually shut off their brain once they want to start arguing. They are the only people that will tell you players who played 10 minutes all season played more than those with 180 minutes because the one that played 10 minutes was playing 1 minute across 10 matches which is more than the other one who played just 2 full matches of 90 minutes. Their reasoning will leave you in awe and gasping for air. Just do well to avoid them because a well suited educated man cannot have intelligent discourse with an Agbero.
BlueDumbo is the female version of hens-ass.
It manifests multiple personality disorders/schizophrenic tendencies.
In this case the number of personalities it displays is in legion.
This version is the one we can quote today.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin I concur bruh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
They are the only people that will tell you players who played 10 minutes all season played more than those with 180 minutes because the one that played 10 minutes was playing 1 minute across 10 matches which is more than the other one who played just 2 full matches of 90 minutes. ...This got me laffin hard grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
"Of course, the true measure of this year’s Manchester United will not be known until tested at Anfield, the Etihad, and Stamford Bridge"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
hoopLA:

BlueDumbo is the female version of hens-ass.
It manifests multiple personality disorders/schizophrenic tendencies.
In this case the number of personalities it displays is in legion.
This version is the one we can quote today.

grin grin Atleast he is more manageable on his off days than hens brain. That one is permanently off!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
kelvinze:
They are the only people that will tell you players who played 10 minutes all season played more than those with 180 minutes because the one that played 10 minutes was playing 1 minute across 10 matches which is more than the other one who played just 2 full matches of 90 minutes. ...This got me laffin hard grin

grin grin If they should bring all their past statements here for you, you might die from laughter. Those shekpites be comedians i swear.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
joeace2020:

grin grin If they should bring all their past statements here for you, you might die from laughter. Those shekpites be comedians i swear.
As in....comparing demselves to d agbako masters ...de never dah level yet...Forbes richest club?...most successful club in England?..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
joeace2020:

grin grin Atleast he is more manageable on his off days than hens brain. That one is permanently off!
You're not getting it.
Schizophrenic sufferers display a wide range of behaviors. BlueGoat-444 is the pseudo-intelligent version of Hens-fo0l, the original template and genesis of the droves of zombie troll monsters. Unfortunately its IQ is in deficit and it might not live long enough to bring its value close to zero.
BlueFool says Batshuayi is better than Rashford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
kelvinze:

Joeace2020 have said it all , we usually ignore I'd.iotic comments as the one you quoted. With time you will know them, don't waste your time arguing with this bluemumu, even when he/she comment on their thread. The sensible ones among them will be ashamed of themselves. More recently bluenobrain typed that Christensen of Chelsea is better than all United defenders and that Batshauyi is a better player than Rashford.
Beware of Hen's brain another shekpe fan, his football analysis will leave you astonished for weeks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
CapitalCee:

Joeace2020 have said it all , we usually ignore I'd.iotic comments as the one you quoted. With time you will know them, don't waste your time arguing with this bluemumu, even when he/she comment on their thread. The sensible ones among them will be ashamed of themselves. More recently bluenobrain typed that[b] Christensen of Chelsea is better than all United defenders and that Batshauyi is a better player than Rashford[/b].
Beware of Hen's brain another shekpe fan, his football analysis will leave you astonished for weeks.
christensen is not dah better than Axel Tuanzebe undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

Praaaaaaiiiiise the Loooooord!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
KingTom:

Welcome sir please beware of fowl brain shekpites riding okada and drinking dry gin by day, then arguing here at night don't say I didn't warn you stay away from shekpites. And please hide your yansh from the gayners best of luck bro
Bro please elaborate more on dis
I hardly visit dis section
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
See panelbeating on shekpites and gayners shaa lmao!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
hoopLA:

You're not getting it.
Schizophrenic sufferers display a wide range of behaviors. BlueGoat-444 is the pseudo-intelligent version of Hens-fo0l, the original template and genesis of the droves of zombie troll monsters. Unfortunately its IQ is in deficit and it might not live long enough to bring its value close to zero.
BlueFool says Batshuayi is better than Rashford

Blood of Amazoma.. you are wicked!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 12:41am On Sep 07, 2017
CapitalCee:

Joeace2020 have said it all , we usually ignore I'd.iotic comments as the one you quoted. With time you will know them, don't waste your time arguing with this bluemumu, even when he/she comment on their thread. The sensible ones among them will be ashamed of themselves. More recently bluenobrain typed that Christensen of Chelsea is better than all United defenders and that Batshauyi is a better player than Rashford.
Hensgoat should be used to interrogate stubborn suspects by the DSS.
By the time he hits you with one of his analysis, na to just confess straight.
Evans the kidnapper for don agree say im be criminal by now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:43am On Sep 07, 2017
Shhhhz! undecided you guys take things too personal. Gosh u don't get paid to be a fan u know, if their's no money no fun in it how do u enjoy it. I wonder why some peeps take things too serious and personal grin.

Geez why d heck should I say ur team is better than mine even if I wasn't even trolling u.

Capitalcee and jooece2020 u guys should stop being so stuck up ur a$$es cheesy. Ah well u can't be cool in hell.

It's funny a dummy saw that crappy post in form of a personal statement just to troll u guys cus I felt pity this thread shouldn't be this thread (don't blame me, Chelsea thread is full of scams this days yarning crap all day and laughing about it like they are drunks) n so u thought it was meant to be analysis undecided, really (came here thinking manU fans had more sense than shkepties) sensible people pick the sensible things in what others say and not act like scavengers looking through the trash for dirt every time for their survival

There are only few good analysts in threads the rest yarn cap and balls or follow other people's opinion like suckers (nihilist, ram, capitalc whenever his di.ck isn't in his own ass can actual seem brilliant unless he gets tagged a capitalcunt, airmark) the rest are OK the others just stale and visible attention seekers.

I just pop in once a while to have fun, so stop acting like you were appointed class captain it's childish, cute but childish wink

TBH Chelsea's first team is top 4 most valuable squad and still the first eleven isn't worth up £400m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:53am On Sep 07, 2017
GloryIsaac:
See panelbeating on shekpites and gayners shaa lmao!
Do u now feel better about ur own life by mocking others who don't share view.

Mehn fans should stop being shallow, laughing alone to ur own personal joke.

I prefer support national teams (Brazil n france cool players never leave grin )

Enjoy watching club games but gets irritating when the competition becomes abusive especially between fans claiming their right n can never be wrong even when professionals get it wrong.

U guys should stop having a poor mentality of others
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:24am On Sep 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Shhhhz! undecided you guys take things too personal. Gosh u don't get paid to be a fan u know, if their's no money no fun in it how do u enjoy it. I wonder why some peeps take things too serious and personal grin.

Geez why d heck should I say ur team is better than mine even if I wasn't even trolling u.

Capitalcee and jooece2020 u guys should stop being so stuck up ur a$$es cheesy. Ah well u can't be cool in hell.

It's funny a dummy saw that crappy post in form of a personal statement just to troll u guys cus I felt pity this thread shouldn't be this thread (don't blame me, Chelsea thread is full of scams this days yarning crap all day and laughing about it like they are drunks) n so u thought it was meant to be analysis undecided, really (came here thinking manU fans had more sense than shkepties) sensible people pick the sensible things in what others say and not act like scavengers looking through the trash for dirt every time for their survival

There are only few good analysts in threads the rest yarn cap and balls or follow other people's opinion like suckers (nihilist, ram, capitalc whenever his di.ck isn't in his own ass can actual seem brilliant unless he gets tagged a capitalcunt, airmark) the rest are OK the others just stale and visible attention seekers.

I just pop in once a while to have fun, so stop acting like you were appointed class captain it's childish, cute but childish wink

TBH Chelsea's first team is top 4 most valuable squad and still the first eleven isn't worth up £400m
Hi hensben
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kizolo(m): 4:31am On Sep 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Nobody gives a fvck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:
[s]Shhhhz! undecided you guys take things too personal. Gosh u don't get paid to be a fan u know, if their's no money no fun in it how do u enjoy it. I wonder why some peeps take things too serious and personal grin.

TBH Chelsea's first team is top 4 most valuable squad and still the first eleven isn't worth up £400m[/s]
Trash. Absolute trash. FoH!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2017
eph12:

Hi hensben
Azzin. Couldn't even string two coherent sentences together!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2017
How do I even start on this thread gon sef... undecided

Eph12, you no dey try o

(1) (2) (3) ... (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, MRTA7 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.