Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8858582 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2017
hoopLA:

You're not getting it.
Schizophrenic sufferers display a wide range of behaviors. [b]BlueGoat-444 is the pseudo-intelligent version of Hens-fo0l, [/b]the original template and genesis of the droves of zombie troll monsters. Unfortunately its IQ is in deficit and it might not live long enough to bring its value close to zero.
BlueFool says Batshuayi is better than Rashford
HoopLA why!? Why? grin

BlueAngel444 and Hensben, coman reply your mail sirs.

Thank yo

Attack the sender biko grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:
How do I even start on this thread gon sef... undecided

Eph.12, your you money try o
grin grin

Just help me carry that bluefool guy dey go. Thanks cheesy

We prefer hens brain abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2017
eph12:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Hensben, you are needed here sir cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:

HoopLA why!? Why? grin

BlueAngel444 and Hensben, coman reply your mail sirs.

Thank yo

Attack the sender biko grin
I see that your Vespa is on Ikorodu road. I should write a letter of commendation to your boss, Griffon Enefiok, for good service. As a supervisor who is willing to get his hands dirty,you deserve a good word on your behalf.

Hope you know you are calling the same person; the imaginary friend and the original in that order?

Do you now deliver to imaginary people? That would be an achievement in itself

Meanwhile what kind of farce has your thread descended into?

eph12:

grin grin

BlueRat-444 is one of the imaginary alter egos of HensToad.
Just kuku carry the original and you've dealt with the other one

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro please elaborate more on dis
I hardly visit dis section
Stay away from Chelsea and arsenal fans grin that's the summary. Happy birthday smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
KingTom:
Stay away from Chelsea and arsenal fans grin that's the summary. Happy birthday smiley
Alright
Thanks boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
United have poached talented scout piotr sadowski from lech poznan to start handling our scouting network throughout central europe.....neymar and dembele don spoil show for tier one clubs so time to start shopping in the bargain basement! Nice one jose!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
KingTom:
[b]Stay away from Chelsea [/b]and arsenal fans grin that's the summary. Happy birthday smiley
Kings, you no well o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Shhhhz! undecided you guys take things too personal. Gosh u don't get paid to be a fan u know, if their's no money no fun in it how do u enjoy it. I wonder why some peeps take things too serious and personal grin.

Geez why d heck should I say ur team is better than mine even if I wasn't even trolling u.

Capitalcee and jooece2020 u guys should stop being so stuck up ur a$$es cheesy. Ah well u can't be cool in hell.

It's funny a dummy saw that crappy post in form of a personal statement just to troll u guys cus I felt pity this thread shouldn't be this thread (don't blame me, Chelsea thread is full of scams this days yarning crap all day and laughing about it like they are drunks) n so u thought it was meant to be analysis undecided, really (came here thinking manU fans had more sense than shkepties) sensible people pick the sensible things in what others say and not act like scavengers looking through the trash for dirt every time for their survival

There are only few good analysts in threads the rest yarn cap and balls or follow other people's opinion like suckers (nihilist, ram, capitalc whenever his di.ck isn't in his own ass can actual seem brilliant unless he gets tagged a capitalcunt, airmark) the rest are OK the others just stale and visible attention seekers.

I just pop in once a while to have fun, so stop acting like you were appointed class captain it's childish, cute but childish wink

TBH Chelsea's first team is top 4 most valuable squad and still the first eleven isn't worth up £400m
Hensbrain cousin....Sup u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Stoke are unbeaten in their last four home Premier League games against Manchester United (W2 D2) since losing four of their first five between 2008-09 and 2012-13.

Under Sir Alex Ferguson, Manchester United’s win percentage in the Premier League against Stoke was 90% (won nine out of 10) – since he left in May 2013, they’ve won three out of eight; a win ratio of 37.5%.

Coming in to this matchday, Manchester United will have ended 27 days at the top of the Premier League table this season – more than the total of the previous four seasons combined (16 days).

The Red Devils have scored four goals from substitutes so far this season; more than any other Premier League team (Martial x2, Rashford and Fellaini). In 2016-17, they only scored six goals through subs in 38 games.

Mourinho has lost his fourth league match of the season in four of the last five seasons (W1), with his first defeat as Manchester United boss coming on the fourth Premier League matchday against Man City last season.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has provided five assists in his first three Premier League games this season. Only two players have provided six assists in their first four Premier League apps of the season – Thierry Henry in 2004-05 and Cesc Fabregas in 2014-15.

Saido Berahino hasn’t scored a Premier League goal since 27th February 2016, with his current drought extending to 1823 minutes (over 30 hours).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Elampiro, what is up with Wayne Rooney?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41188964

He was captain for club and country and has broken prestigious records. A person of his calibre shouldn't be embroiled in stuff as this. If you can't find a taxi or someone to drive you, shouldn't you understand and hold very sacred the 12th commandment- "thou shalt not be caught"?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
The Britannia stadium isnot an easy place to go play n get the three required points buh I can count on dis man u team to make something happen...prediction Stoke 1:3 man utd

#GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Odunharry:
Stoke are unbeaten in their last four
home Premier League games against
Manchester United (W2 D2) since
losing four of their first five between
2008-09 and 2012-13.

Under Sir Alex Ferguson, Manchester
United’s win percentage in the Premier
League against Stoke was 90% (won
nine out of 10) – since he left in May
2013, they’ve won three out of eight; a
win ratio of 37.5%.

Coming in to this matchday,
Manchester United will have ended 27
days at the top of the Premier League
table this season – more than the total
of the previous four seasons combined
(16 days).

The Red Devils have scored four goals
from substitutes so far this season;
more than any other Premier League
team (Martial x2, Rashford and
Fellaini). In 2016-17, they only scored
six goals through subs in 38 games.

Mourinho has lost his fourth league
match of the season in four of the last
five seasons (W1), with his first defeat
as Manchester United boss coming on
the fourth Premier League matchday
against Man City last season.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has provided five
assists in his first three Premier League
games this season. Only two players
have provided six assists in their first
four Premier League apps of the season
– Thierry Henry in 2004-05 and Cesc
Fabregas in 2014-15.

Saido Berahino hasn’t scored a Premier
League goal since 27th February 2016,
with his current drought extending to
1823 minutes (over 30 hours).

What's your verdict? How do you think Stoke will approach the match?

I think Mou should start Herrera ahead of Mata in this one, with Rash/Martial on the LW. Herrera offers more in pressing for the ball than Mata does and will do well. Stoke won't sit back and defend; they'll come out and attack, leaving lots of spaces for Mkhitaryan and others to explore.

A midfield trio of Herr, Matic, Pogbs with Martial/Rash, Luqs and Mkhi as attackers will do the job.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Kings, you no well o grin
The guy never know Shekpites of shekpe land grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Leyqute:

I think Mou should start Herrera ahead of Mata in this one, with Rash/Martial on the LW. Herrera offers more in pressing for the ball than Mata does and will do well. Stoke won't sit back and defend; they'll come out and attack, leaving lots of spaces for Mkhitaryan and others to explore.

A midfield trio of Herr, Matic, Pogbs with Martial/Rash, Luqs and Mkhi as attackers will do the job.

Exactly bro..Herrera should start ahead of mata..you know stoke will give physical approach to d game....so I think herrera should start...he has dis defensive+offensive approach in his locker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Leyqute:

Moreover, Mata was under pressure last season. And you know Stoke always love to field tall players.
Unlike Swansea, Stoke will want to man-marked Pogba because he's the heart of the midfield and we hardly score enough goals through the flanks.
Mata should just be on the bench for this Stoke game.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teemoe(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Good Day United Bros/Sis....relatively new over here, i'm a HUGE manutd fan and excited to engage here with my peeps and kick out the hataz!!!

GGMU!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
teemoe:
Good Day United Bros/Sis....relatively new over here, i'm a HUGE manutd fan and excited to engage here with my peeps and kick out the hataz!!!

GGMU!!!!
Welcome on-board bruh..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Leyqute:

Same here. Expecting him play Herrera on Saturday
The boys shouldn't fumble with their chances too. If they can wrap up the game by half time no wahala
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
kelvinze:

Exactly bro..Herrera should start ahead of mata..you know stoke will give physical approach to d game....so I think herrera should start...he has dis defensive+offensive approach in his locker.

Yeah...who would you start- Rashford or Martial? Or would you start 'em both and leave Mata on the bench?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
adebayo201:

Moreover, Mata was under pressure last season. And you know Stoke always love to field tall players.
Unlike Swansea, Stoke will want to man-marked Pogba because he's the heart of the midfield and we hardly score enough goals through the flanks.
Mata should just be on the bench for this Stoke game.

Almost all of our goals this season has been through the middle. We need Pogba and Mkhi firing on all cylinders for this game. I won't be surprised if Mourinho makes some changes though because we have UCL next week.

We actually have to play like 7 games in the next 24 days, so Mou will have to rotate the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
"WE ALMOST SIGNED MBAPPE'

Arsene Wenger has spoken about Arsenal’s failed attempt to sign Kylian Mbappe this summer.

"Well, I believe that we were on the case last year,” the Gunners boss said.

“He was close to joining us, maybe closer last year than this year because the competition was a bit smaller than it is today.

Sorry for the distraction o
but why is this man almost always signing everyone. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teemoe(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
kelvinze:

Welcome on-board bruh..

Thanks Boss!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teemoe(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tvegas:

Arsene Wenger has spoken about Arsenal’s failed attempt to sign Kylian Mbappe this summer.

“He was close to joining us, maybe closer last year than this year because the competition was a bit smaller than it is today.

This must be a sad one for Arsenal fanz....the "almost signed" Arsenal team would have won the champions league twice in a row by now!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
man utd17/18

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Abeg new guys make una dey post relevant stuffs biko.. One love

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
man u depth

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Leyqute:

Yeah...who would you start- Rashford or Martial? Or would you start 'em both and leave Mata on the bench?
I admire Rashford´s potentials no doubt ...buh I think mou should stick to martial on d LW cos he has a good record against stoke ..maybe in d 2nd half ...we can bring on Rashford to perform his tricks against their weak defence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tvegas:

Arsene wenger is a confused man....after tracking d likes of messi,Ronaldo,Benzema,Martial, sadmany I cnt remember ....u end up having chamberlain,ramsey,xhaka...later he'll be narrating like a Philosopher grin ;Dchai ..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
I knew wenger would say this eventually! I just knew it.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Melvyn11:
man utd17/18

What's Smalling doing there Bro? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pogba chop am! Nice.....

"I'm just very happy and would like to say thanks to the fans who voted for me last month. It has been great for me and great for the team. Hopefully we are going to carry on like that. The season is very long and I need to hopefully keep on this level to help the team.

That obviously makes me happy( selling the most shirts) and makes me feel very proud. It is something everyone wants to do, when you see the fans get behind you, it's what all the players need. Now, we have to respond on the pitch and keep giving them this happiness back."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Sept/paul-pogba-thanks-fans-for-winning-second-successive-player-of-the-month-trophy.aspx

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.