Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8858922 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. I sabi say u no too like fight.

That night sef, na small small u dey go b4 u finally got annoyed/angry and changed it for Pa Ramuzaki!

Exsatlee! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1:

At bolded, don't be ridiculous. That's all I have to say to you.
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
funlord:

Seconded! Even the day we had one nasty battle here with coogar, nihilist and some other chaps, wives names and home addresses were dropped! After the bans the mods cleared it up and no one has used them ever since...only for this gay fool to go and beg people who know my real name on the forum for my real name? For what exactly? To know the person that has word whipped you so hard that he became a stalker? To keep calling the name up and down so that criminals can find me or what? Maybe he works for some scammers! Let me see any purple font here ever again naming me or even throwing shade!

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin... That was one of my favourite e-fights. Coogar said Gustavo should meet at a Landmark or was it a tube station?. Wahlai I was preparing to catch next train had both of them agreed to it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin... That was one of my favourite e-fights. Coogar said Gustavo should meet at a Landmark or was it a tube station?. Wahlai I was preparing to catch next train had both of them agreed to it.

It wasn't that one o.

This one apparently happened before. I don't know when because I didn't even see it myself..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

It wasn't that one o.

This one apparently happened before. I don't know when because I didn't even see it myself..

Oh really!...I better start safeguarding my own personal details then. We tenk God you have mellowed down a lot sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

I didn't even see that thing sef. By the time I logged in the thing had been cancelled. I had absolutely no idea until months later when sailorxy mentioned it to me.

I don't know if he posted my real details, but if he had and I saw it, I would have gone to the end of the world for vengeance. No lie.

hehehe co.og.ar went HAM on ya that day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
chic2pimp:

Coogars beer belly could have prevented him from getting there on time and some posh white folks for don burn bobbies lines with calls about a group of black gangsters beating themselves up over one new drug called NL? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Guys...How far wid Rojo....I really miss dah dude...he should be d one playing dah LB position for us in the absence of luke Shaw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
funlord:

Coogars beer belly could have prevented him from getting there on time and some posh white folks for don burn bobbies lines with calls about a group of black gangsters beating themselves up over one new drug called NL? grin

Hahaha grin grin grin...Gustavo sef get beer belly so no wahala dere grin. That would depend on the area both parties agrees to meet at. Last last we gi find one cul de sac. I go happily ref the match. First to burst the other's pot belly wins cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahaha grin grin grin...Gustavo sef get beer belly so no wahala dere grin. That would depend on the area both parties agrees to meet at. Last last we gi find one cul de sac. I go happily ref the match. First to burst the other's pot belly wins cheesy grin

Mehn I've been going gym 5 times a week for the last 3 months. I don slim down badly and I can see my abs in the right lighting grin

Mehn that day I was so foolish. It won't happen again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Mehn I've been going gym 5 times a week for the last 3 months. I don slim down badly and I can see my abs in the right lighting grin

grin grin

Power of anger...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
dopeJemi:
na wa oh, so I no get any reputation for this board.. Mtchewww

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

You don slim down for where? You wey dey compete with ibime for who fat pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Lol I remember the Coogar and Nihilist date by moonlight. I keep vigil for here but una 2 disappoint cheesy

That was when Nihilist was a fighter like Oscar De La Hoya, now he is mainly a promoter....like Oscar De La Hoya.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2017
Leyqute:

Okay. So it is sensible to sack a manager after he's won a trophy and is still doing well?

You will definitely keep your job as a coach as long as you satisfy the board. Ferguson spent +20years at Man Utd because he was a winner. Everton were contented with Moyes because he was consistent for a club of their stature and budget and the board believed he could get them there eventually. We all know why Arsene is still at Arsenal.

These doesn't mean "EPL clubs are 'lenient' with their coaches"

Raniero did the unthinkable with Leicester and got booted out after his team's performances dropped. Mou was ejected from Chelsea months after winning the league because they were dropping points. Everything has to do with the club's stature, pocket and ambition.

ATM was in the UCL final twice and won the league once, why hasn't he been sacked?

Christian Streich has been the coach of FC Freiburg since 2011 and wasn't sacked even when he relegated the club. Last season they finished 7th in the Bindesliga. Why wasn't he sacked.

What I see is different clubs having different ambitions and aspirations. You cut your size according to your pocket. Do you think Moyes would spend a long time at Everton if they were owned by a Saudi Prince?

Raumdeuter don run away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Back to UCL baby...

yay

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2017
eph12:
Was it Darmian that won that ball back and fed Mkhi for our second goal? I couldn't get a clear picture but it looked like him. Great contribution if it was him grin
it was him o my brother a ball Matic lost
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2017
funlord:

come.. dat girl call police for coogar for America ni? Nobody hear from am since that matter leak again. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2017
joeace2020:

come.. dat girl call police for coogar for America ni? Nobody hear from am since that matter leak again. grin

You mean say Coogar fit don become person bae for prison? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2017
you should shake your head in pity for your whole existence. what do you do here apart from sucking people's cöck? do you actually have a mind of your own? no! you pretend you organise brawls because you don't have a strong spinal cord to make your own opinion.

nobody respects you here - no one has ever respected any of your monikers. you went from jackbauerballs to gustavo-cöck and now to nihilist. this is a sad case of an identity crisis. you are still searching for the perfect profile you want people to perceive cos you have no iota of self esteem or self confidence in you.

fück outta here.......
This was the only brawl left on the page.
Coogar was really really foul mouthed men. WTF shocked
There is virtually no one he didn't brawl with.
For sure, he is missed on this forum.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2017
This is too much na!!! Na person dem finish like this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2017
KingTom:
it was him o my brother a ball Matic lost
LOL! Thank God for him o cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
joeace2020:

E be like say the nigga dey Syria now sef! Or you fit call alhaji arif to know whether him don show back london!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
eph12:
This is too much na!!! Na person dem finish like this?
grin
I dont know how person go sit down, compose cuss when no be sey them go pay am oh!

This is one of the many reasons why i no fit fight. Cuss i cant do, not to talk about writing it down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
adebayo201:
grin
I dont know how person go sit down, compose cuss when no be sey them go pay am oh!

This is one of the many reasons why i no fit fight. Cuss i cant do, not to talk about writing it down.
As in ehn! I may get so angry and type something terrible but I'll always end up erasing it and just ignore. To me, it's not worth it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Some people's skulls will be aching them after seeing this photo! I wish them ILL!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by agrovick(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
eph12:

As in ehn! I may get so angry and type something terrible but I'll always end up erasing it and just ignore. To me, it's not worth it.

Ma niccur, you guys are losing today. The oracle has signed it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.