Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,281 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8859322 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
afrodoc2:

But how Dayo dey find out/dig out that kind information?

It was from alhaji balos old post! And the bad blood between them must have ensured he had been studying the guys history for a while in anticipation of such a day! And balo likes acting as if he is a first generation Yankee boy whereas na student visa abobaku!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
MoR2:

Common some of dos goals were accidents waiting to happen, jus like lukaku's rebound goals.

d goals didnt happen bcus of pogba's technicality, creativity nor a force of will 2 drive d team forward. they werent a result of individual brillance like u cud attribute to fabregas or de bryne. is pogba a team player or a super star, yes he is very important in man u's attacking play n maybe his team mates re a mental block or its just d style of epl. am nt underminin his ability jus dnt rate his impact in man-u highly yet

d real pogba is pure magic, even watching messi play like ozil, even as a madrid fan e go pain me watch

What do you mean by Lukaku rebound goals, ?he scored 4 goals already this season only 1 was a rebound the first against westham was an excellent finish in a tight angle. Nawaoo.

Accident waiting to happen? None of them as a result of individual brilliance? Or a drive to push the team forward? Are you for real? I am not particularly a Pogba fanatic but let's look at some of the goals he took part in this season.

-Man United 3-0 Swansea. He dispossessed a westham player and played it for mikhi, them ran towards the goal to receive a pass from mikhi to chip the goalkeeper brilliantly from a tight angle(no individual brilliance? Accidental?)

- Man United 4-0 West Ham. He collected a pass from the back and escaped tackles from West Ham players to release Mkhitaryan who laid it to martial.
- Man United 3-0 westham. Pogba received a pass outside the box from Martial, and finished with a brilliant curling effort.

- Swansea 0-1 Man United. His effort on goal was parried to the corner by fabianski, Blind took the corner, and POGBA rose highest to head towards the post, which hit the cross ba, Bailly reacted quickest to bundle over for the opener. (Accidental, and no technical ability to push the team forward)

- Swansea 0- 4 Man United. A run from Pogba from the midfield resulted in him releasing Martial, who finished brilliantly.

- Man United 1 - 0 Leicester city. Pogba's 1-2 with Rashford, resulted in Rashford forcing a corner. A corner kick from mikhi led to Rashford finishing, with Pogba even having a slight touch. ( I think I see no desire here)

- Man United 2-0 Leicester city. Pogba release Lingard whose cross ricocheted off Felliani for the goal.
- Stoke 1-1 Man United. A conerkick from Mkhitaryan was headed towards Goal, by Pogba but came off Rashford and into the net.

So what do you mean his goals and assist are accidental and lacks individual brilliance. So what type of goal did you want him to score? May a 40-50 yard screamers just to satisfy you? All those midfielders you mentioned, can I have their respective contributions to their teams so far? Please. Pogba may not be the best in his position , but his performance so far this season is very satisfactory.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
afrodoc2:

But how Dayo dey find out/dig out that kind information?

I don't if it was real, but that guy was so pissed off he started wanting to donate money to charity. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
afrodoc2:

When it comes to peaceful people that don't like fighting i can vouch for only Dayo, Elampiro and i on this forum.

Add pamcode and SIRcumalot to the list. Sebod too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
funlord:

But dayo was pained that night sha! Na only me don ever humble alhaji balo for that zanga...he is half crazy! But dayo tried too anyway....but I can't see him trying to form pastor adegboye and just let sleeping bull mastiffs doze off!

The guy has already put bounty on dayos head and threatened to personally introduce his brains to the pavement
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

I don't if it was real, but that guy was so pissed off he started wanting to donate money to charity. cheesy

Balo wey wan female marine give am date and park wey dem go meet so that dem fit use punches make love? My guy turn to guest till one week after the babe dey wait! Dem for tear him agbada plus dentition had it been him show for that park!

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
CapitalCee:

And they are all better than Pogba? HMMmm. Let's just discontinue the argument, I see you don't just like him.
Pogba is my 4th best midfielder in epl, am jus disappointd in him nt being number1, d guy was like my new zizou, jus black n wit hair
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Lmao. Dayo must have touched him in a bad place.

People should just be careful with the personal info they dig out and put out here. You don't want to be the reason a guy loses his job, life or some other important thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

What is the difference between performance and result?

So what would be given to the man who destroyed Ferguson and Man Utd not once but twice, including at Wembley?

Sam Allardyce spent 8yrs at Bolton winning nothing, Tony Pulis spent 7yrs at Stoke winning nothing

HMMmm the two managers you mentioned brought out those teams from lower division on a tight budget, and cemented their premier league status,why should they be sacked? You haven't mentioned a mediocre EPL manager that stayed longer than expected.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
afrodoc2:

You are not among. All the fights you have had on this forum on top woman alone don disqualify you.

cheesy cheesy dockie free my guy... dopejemi na gentleman na just e like woman dazall.... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
diggz:

cheesy cheesy dockie free my guy... dopejemi na gentleman na just e like woman dazall.... grin

Lol. I just dey pull him leg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
funlord:

So what were you and alhaji Lucas balo doing the other night last month on the Yankee thread that got you both banned? So tay even after you both got banned You returned with your alternate and you dug out how he got into the U.s to expose him to his rivals?

grin cheesy I remember this fight grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
na wa oh, so I no get any reputation for this board.. Mtchewww
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Capitalcee i said some, BTW lukaku is an amazing striker but 2 of his goals re rebound; u forgot d first goal stoke city double hit, or self rebound.
i didnt watch pogba's swansea game, but he should keep his performance level high consistently
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
MoR2:

Pep wud need to manage city for 10yrs @least b4 he wud be consider for such honor as being knighted.

Pep didnt fail in bayern, he was consistently good, UCL semi-finals 4 3 straight years isnt an easy feat oh, jus look at ancelloti der nw
LOL! What a wonderful record grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:
[size=14pt]Mourinho[/size] :

"One team wanted to win, another team wanted to draw. They defended a lot and it is becoming quite trendy in the Premier League, this way of defending now, but they did well and physically they were very strong and they probably deserved the point."

Mourinho speaks the truth again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
MoR2:
Capitalcee i said some, BTW lukaku is an amazing striker but 2 of his goals re rebound; u forgot d first goal stoke city double hit, or self rebound.
i didnt watch pogba's swansea game, but he should keep his performance level high consistently

The first goal at Stoke was scored by Rashford not Lukaku. Only one of Lukakus goals is a rebound. The other 3 are smart finishes. But I think I understand what you meant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Where did I say ALL EPL clubs are lenient?

The truth is coaches last longer in the EPL than in other leagues. Wenger is over 20yrs, Moyes spent a long time at Everton, Ferguson sent a long time (over 20yrs) at Man Utd.

Hardly do you find other top leagues where coaches last that long

Okay. So it is sensible to sack a manager after he's won a trophy and is still doing well?

You will definitely keep your job as a coach as long as you satisfy the board. Ferguson spent +20years at Man Utd because he was a winner. Everton were contented with Moyes because he was consistent for a club of their stature and budget and the board believed he could get them there eventually. We all know why Arsene is still at Arsenal.

These doesn't mean "EPL clubs are 'lenient' with their coaches"

Raniero did the unthinkable with Leicester and got booted out after his team's performances dropped. Mou was ejected from Chelsea months after winning the league because they were dropping points. Everything has to do with the club's stature, pocket and ambition.

ATM was in the UCL final twice and won the league once, why hasn't he been sacked?

Christian Streich has been the coach of FC Freiburg since 2011 and wasn't sacked even when he relegated the club. Last season they finished 7th in the Bindesliga. Why wasn't he sacked.

What I see is different clubs having different ambitions and aspirations. You cut your size according to your pocket. Do you think Moyes would spend a long time at Everton if they were owned by a Saudi Prince?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lana1:
Nah. Am sure. U and Leyqute no call eachothers wives or expose personal details. But una change am for eachother. NA the first time i go see u dey cuss person for this forum sef. Go to page 2277 of this thread.

Me, I don't like fighting. But if you tasi me, I go tasi you.

I don change now sha. I'm researching other ways to make people feel hurt, uncomfortable and ashamed using non-cuss words.

Na joke o, before una start to dey judge me. I am now a born-again Christian.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
funlord:
So what were you and alhaji Lucas balo doing the other night last month on the Yankee thread that got you both banned? So tay even after you both got banned You returned with your alternate and you dug out how he got into the U.s to expose him to his rivals?

If you follow the thread he had it coming, He was fond of going personal. Go there now, you wll see him abusing people, abusing their parents, basically no one knows about America except him.

He always bragged about how he never need visas to enter US how he was a natural born US citizen, Later when he was busted he changed the story to his parents were citizens who gave birth to him in Nigeria, Until I checked his posts and saw that he actually went to the US on a visa and got married to get his papers

He started it and I ended it.

The other person I ever went personal on was in the Islamic section back in 2009, when he placed a cuss of barrenness on 2 female posters
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
funlord:

It was from alhaji balos old post! And the bad blood between them must have ensured he had been studying the guys history for a while in anticipation of such a day! And balo likes acting as if he is a first generation Yankee boy whereas na student visa abobaku!

I been dey try respect the guy before cos I know say he old. but the guy no dey respect himself

Try go on that thread and just type anything to support Trump or against Democrats, he will immediately start cussing your family. He no know say some of us are rascals na old age and responsibility dey make person back down

I go enter you like evil spirit. I am from Ibadan, grew up in mainland Lagos(not the ajebutter Island) I come go school for Ife again. If you think you can score in a cussfest you go try gan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
funlord:

Balo wey wan female marine give am date and park wey dem go meet so that dem fit use punches make love? My guy turn to guest till one week after the babe dey wait! Dem for tear him agbada plus dentition had it been him show for that park!

grin
embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

I been dey try respect the guy before cos I know say he old. but the guy no dey respect himself

Try go on that thread and just type anything to support Trump or against Democrats, he will immediately start cussing your family. He no know say some of us are rascals na old age and responsibility dey make person back down

I go enter you like evil spirit. I am from Ibadan, grew up in mainland Lagos(not the ajebutter Island) I come go school for Ife again. If you think you can score in a cussfest you go try gan

Balo is actually in the first throes of madness that is what you all don't understand! Someone that uses his 2 accounts to chat to himself? That nigga might be on 5150 watch....why do you think his only friend on NL is purple _fag? Birds of the same feather..that was how one was seeking for my attention claiming scarface when he suddenly heard I was in lag and he saw the pix of me and my wolves balling in his hood on the slay thread my guy turn deaf mute! Balo and him must be related! I just no wan call the marine babe here if not.... wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
CapitalCee:

What do you mean by Lukaku rebound goals, ?he scored 4 goals already this season only 1 was a rebound the first against westham was an excellent finish in a tight angle. Nawaoo.

Accident waiting to happen? None of them as a result of individual brilliance? Or a drive to push the team forward? Are you for real? I am not particularly a Pogba fanatic but let's look at some of the goals he took part in this season.

-Man United 3-0 Swansea. He dispossessed a westham player and played it for mikhi, them ran towards the goal to receive a pass from mikhi to chip the goalkeeper brilliantly from a tight angle(no individual brilliance? Accidental?)

- Man United 4-0 West Ham. He collected a pass from the back and escaped tackles from West Ham players to release Mkhitaryan who laid it to martial.
- Man United 3-0 westham. Pogba received a pass outside the box from Martial, and finished with a brilliant curling effort.

- Swansea 0-1 Man United. His effort on goal was parried to the corner by fabianski, Blind took the corner, and POGBA rose highest to head towards the post, which hit the cross ba, Bailly reacted quickest to bundle over for the opener. (Accidental, and no technical ability to push the team forward)

- Swansea 0- 4 Man United. A run from Pogba from the midfield resulted in him releasing Martial, who finished brilliantly.

- Man United 1 - 0 Leicester city. Pogba's 1-2 with Rashford, resulted in Rashford forcing a corner. A corner kick from mikhi led to Rashford finishing, with Pogba even having a slight touch. ( I think I see no desire here)

- Man United 2-0 Leicester city. Pogba release Lingard whose cross ricocheted off Felliani for the goal.
- Stoke 1-1 Man United. A conerkick from Mkhitaryan was headed towards Goal, by Pogba but came off Rashford and into the net.

So what do you mean his goals and assist are accidental and lacks individual brilliance. So what type of goal did you want him to score? May a 40-50 yard screamers just to satisfy you? All those midfielders you mentioned, can I have their respective contributions to their teams so far? Please. Pogba may not be the best in his position , but his performance so far this season is very satisfactory.

Lobatan!! Na once dem dey know students wey dey carry first.

MoR2 i will advice you after this to make sure you know very well what you want to argue about before arguing about it. Go on YouTube and watch all united goals this season so far and look out for Pogba, when you are done, you will know that you really didn't know anything about what you were saying. You probably heard someone saying it somewhere and you latched on to it. Case Closed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
afrodoc2:

When it comes to peaceful people that don't like fighting i can vouch for only Dayo, Elampiro and i on this forum.

dopeJemi:

plus me

Naso!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
joeace2020:

Lobatan!! Na once dem dey know students wey dey carry first.

MoR2 i will advice you after this to make sure you know very well what you want to argue about before arguing about it. Go on YouTube and watch all united goals this season so far and look out for Pogba, when you are done, you will know that you really didn't know anything about what you were saying. You probably heard someone saying it somewhere and you latched on to it. Case Closed!
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Leyqute:

Me, I don't like fighting. But if you tasi me, I go tasi you.

I don change now sha. I'm researching other ways to make people feel hurt, uncomfortable and ashamed using non-cuss words.

Na joke o, before una start to dey judge me. I am now a born-again Christian.
Lol. I sabi say u no too like fight.

That night sef, na small small u dey go b4 u finally got annoyed/angry and changed it for Pa Ramuzaki!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
MoR2:

Oga i mentiond only 3 epl players, d oda 2 being de bruyn, n erikson. so if dey by mistake tell u 2 pick u wud pick man u's pogba ahead of de bruyn n erikson.

no vex oh but did pogba outshine tolisso in europa league?
4get der nonsense politics! did pogba take europa league like a boss, d way 1 sevila DM did
Why d hate nah nu? undecided
So what exactly did kante do in particular dah warranted d Pfa player ?...I mean why not Eiksen,Kane,de bryne?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hmmmm ....na u be the real definition of yoluba demon grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Frank de Boer has been sacked.
57 shots 0 goals
Crystal Palace are the first side in Premier League history to lose their first four games of the season without scoring. Crystal Palace Football Club have this morning parted company with Frank de Boer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
I think that's the end of De Boer's managerial career right there at the highest level. I do think 4 games is still a little harsh but teams dont want to risk relegation in the Mega rich premier league era.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Was it Darmian that won that ball back and fed Mkhi for our second goal? I couldn't get a clear picture but it looked like him. Great contribution if it was him grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera, stulp16, afrodoc2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.