Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,449 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8859963 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
MoR2:

Pogba is 24 so is Veratti n he is better dan Pogba.

age grade +2 or -2 years. so include those that are 22,23,24,25,26. derfore CM: De bruyne, Pjanic, Koke, Kante, Thiago, Erikson are all better CMs than pogba
are u blind....I said at pogba s age and position..
But how sure are u dah verratti cn perform in d epl? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, all I know is that, we all share in the spoil, one way or the other.

On this forum alone, we have Man utd fans that are thugs or at least act like one , same can be said for Chelsea and Arsenal fans too.

This is just nairaland alone, so, it's everywhere. Na every club get agbero.
If I ask you to prove the highlighted part now, you will be running from pillar to post grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
sod09:
i dont know what you talking about grin grin
be specific pls wink
Maybe it's not you they are referring to o. I swear when I read it, it was your name that jumped to my mind grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lana1:
Nobody start anything. We re all guilty of it. Including me.
Me sef don use elfeminine's twitter avi yab am b4. But all na play.

No need taking things personal by going as far as digging up peoples real name and personal info.

Seconded! Even the day we had one nasty battle here with coogar, nihilist and some other chaps, wives names and home addresses were dropped! After the bans the mods cleared it up and no one has used them ever since...only for this gay fool to go and beg people who know my real name on the forum for my real name? For what exactly? To know the person that has word whipped you so hard that he became a stalker? To keep calling the name up and down so that criminals can find me or what? Maybe he works for some scammers! Let me see any purple font here ever again naming me or even throwing shade!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
[size=14pt]Mourinho[/size] :

"One team wanted to win, another team wanted to draw. They defended a lot and it is becoming quite trendy in the Premier League, this way of defending now, but they did well and physically they were very strong and they probably deserved the point."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lana1:
Nobody start anything. We re all guilty of it. Including me.
Me sef don use elfeminine's twitter avi yab am b4. But all na play.

No need taking things personal by going as far as digging up peoples real name and personal info.

When I saw my real name here, make I no lie, fear grip o, say how far na? Me wey be say na only mouth I get.

Good thing it's all in the past now grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
eph12:

Maybe it's not you they are referring to o. I swear when I read it, it was your name that jumped to my mind grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
funlord:

Seconded! Even the day we had one nasty battle here with coogar, nihilist and some other chaps, wives names and home addresses were dropped! After the bans the mods cleared it up and no one has used them ever since...only for this gay fool to go and beg people who know my real name on the forum for my real name? For what exactly? To know the person that has word whipped you so hard that he became a stalker? To keep calling the name up and down so that criminals can find me or what? Maybe he works for some scammers! Let me see any purple font here ever again naming me or even throwing shade!

I didn't even see that thing sef. By the time I logged in the thing had been cancelled. I had absolutely no idea until months later when sailorxy mentioned it to me.

I don't know if he posted my real details, but if he had and I saw it, I would have gone to the end of the world for vengeance. No lie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes way more than any other league. Wenger Moyes all held posts at top clubs for years without winning anything

That cant happen at any other league

Can you name 5 most lenient EPL clubs? Since you believe all EPL clubs are the most lenient in the whole world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
eph12:

If I ask you to prove the highlighted part now, you will be running from pillar to post grin

Lmao, weyrey boi, once u can list Chelsea fans dt act like touts, I'll surely oblige you. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

I didn't even see that thing sef. By the time I logged in the thing had been cancelled. I had absolutely no idea until months later when sailorxy mentioned it to me.

I don't know if he posted my real details, but if he had and I saw it, I would have gone to the end of the world for vengeance. No lie.

Are you minding some these kids who think trolling is all fun and games? When some of them lack the intelligence to battle with their fingers they resort to looking for info that is not meant for public consumption! After all the people I hold m's for in the biz section know my real name! Have you ever seen any of them call me out? This _moron is the same thing that when ibimes daughter was born in the midst of us congratulating him that chimp comes and starts insulting a new born child? Is that trolling? Let me train him and force him to face his books!

As for that night Coogar went full _retard that night sha! Very uncalled for!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
eph12:

Don't worry I will help you with this. I have to earn my own part of the $200.

cc Diggz and Griffon

Bwuahahahaha..... cheesy eph u ehn!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes way more than any other league. Wenger Moyes all held posts at top clubs for years without winning anything

That cant happen at any other league

If pep was English, he will be managing Exeter city by now. Wenger won 3 FA cups in 4 years, and have already won 3 league titles before that, Moyes only managed a top club for just 11 months, taking a relegation threatened Everton to 5th-7th place finishes is nothing to be ashamed of. He was sacked at the stadium of light at the first time of asking
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
kelvinze:

are u blind....I said at pogba s age and position..
But how sure are u dah verratti cn perform in d epl? undecided
Nope am nt blind n neither am i a fortune.
i answerd d question honestly n it had nufin 2 do with epl.
so if ur asking me a new question n ur focus is on verratti, he is 24, a CM. can he function in epl, Kante sud be a direct answer 2 dat possibility.

veratti isnt easily out muscled, he plays great passes, has a wonderful ball control, didnt u watch psg v barca. pogba used 2 be dat gud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
MoR2:

Pogba is 24 so is Veratti n he is better dan Pogba.

age grade +2 or -2 years. so include those that are 22,23,24,25,26. derfore CM: De bruyne, Pjanic, Koke, Kante, Thiago, Erikson are all better CMs than pogba

So all these average midfielders you mentioned are better than Pogba? I see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
funlord baba wetin hapun
I dey see something about gay here
ahbi manu thread don turn gay thread undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
funlord baba wetin hapun
I dey see something about gay here
ahbi manu thread don turn gay thread undecided

We have a gay member here since na! You can tell from the color of his posts and the way he always wants to chat, follow around and be noticed by only men on the forum but never women! He won't be here for long sha!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
CapitalCee:

So all these average midfielders you mentioned are better than Pogba? I see.
TBH d france n juve version of pogba is far better dan all dem n is top 5 in d world but dis red devils version of him is poor, maybe its Mou I dnt knw but dat spectacular stuff abt his game isnt.

how can a player dat outshined in juve n france midfield be outshined by a manual DM - Matic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
funlord:

We have a gay member here since na! You can tell from the color of his posts and the way he always wants to chat, follow around and be noticed by only men on the forum but never women! He won't be here for long sha!
nawa oo
wat colour
make I dey careful ahbeg
mods neva ban am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Leyqute:

Can you name 5 most lenient EPL clubs? Since you believe all EPL clubs are the most lenient in the whole world.

Where did I say ALL EPL clubs are lenient?

The truth is coaches last longer in the EPL than in other leagues. Wenger is over 20yrs, Moyes spent a long time at Everton, Ferguson sent a long time (over 20yrs) at Man Utd.

Hardly do you find other top leagues where coaches last that long
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
MoR2:

TBH d france n juve version of pogba is far better dan all dem n is top 5 in d world but dis red devils version of him is poor, maybe its Mou I dnt knw but dat spectacular stuff abt his game isnt.

how can a player dat outshined in juve n france midfield be outshined by a manual DM - Matic

You may be right, but as good a signing that matic is proving to be, I don't see how he outshines Pogba. Pogba has a hand in virtually all United goals so far this season. Go and watch those matches again as a neutral. He is just being given a bad name to kill him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmao, weyrey boi, once u can list Chelsea fans dt act like touts, I'll surely oblige you. grin grin
Dem plenty for my street na. Ade Obi Haruna Ike Toba and the rest. E complete 5 abi? Oya name your 5 United fans on this forum grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha..... cheesy eph u ehn!! grin
You don sign my recommendation letter sir?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
CapitalCee:

If pep was English, he will be managing Exeter city by now. Wenger won 3 FA cups in 4 years, and have already won 3 league titles before that, Moyes only managed a top club for just 11 months, taking a relegation threatened Everton to 5th-7th place finishes is nothing to be ashamed of. He was sacked at the stadium of light at the first time of asking

Looks like you have a Pep fetish.

Sticking to facts alone, Pep has won as many CL as the greatest EPL manager of all time. Ferguson was knighted for winning a treble, Pep won a sextuple, that will tell us that if Pep were British, He would have been made the King of England now, Sitting on the throne and sharing Kate Middletons bed

Other top clubs that fire their manager didnt they win something? Ancelotti was fired by Madrid after winning a CL the previous season, Enrique was fired by Barca after winning a treble 2 seasons earlier, Van Gaal was fired by Bayern 9months after reaching the CL final and winning a double, I can give countless examples

Cesc Fabregas, the Arsenal captain, has challenged the club to develop a ruthless streak if they are to end their run of six years without a trophy, and has admitted manager Arsène Wenger would have been sacked long ago if he had been working for one of the big clubs in Spain.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/wenger-would-have-been-fired-by-now-in-spain-claims-fabregas-2270019.html

EVen Ferguson would never have lasted 20yrs at any other top club outside England. But EPL have been so legend starved that they grab onto anyone and make him a legend
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Where did I say ALL EPL clubs are lenient?

The truth is coaches last longer in the EPL than in other leagues. Wenger is over 20yrs, Moyes spent a long time at Everton, Ferguson sent a long time (over 20yrs) at Man Utd.

Hardly do you find other top leagues where coaches last that long
He was meeting his target at Everton and probably surpassing in some other years
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
so capitalcee, verratti, de bruyne, koke, thiago, kante, erikson are all average midfielders?

these guys are visibly d heart beat of their teams

only 2 CMs are better dan dem in world football n dey play for madrid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
eph12:

He was meeting his target at Everton and probably surpassing in some other years

I heard Moyes didnt even win a trophy at EVerton. If he was meeting EVertons target with those mediocre performances maybe their target is ridiculously low

If ferguson with 2 CL in over 20yrs can be made a knight, Wenger trophiless for almost a decade and still has a job, Maybe just maybe the target in EPL is very low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
funlord:

Lol. I remember that day.
In one corner it was Nihilist vs coogar. In the orther corner, it was Lequte vs Raumdeuter. Shít went on for hours until mods had to lock the thread for like 8 hrs. But boys don move on since then.

Make u and chelseafan1 just die this matter. Time to move on, even if it means ignoring eachother sef. He wont mention u or rimlord or anything about u and in turn u sef no go look him side.
Chelseafan1 shey u don hear....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. I remember that day.
In one corner it was Nihilist vs coogar. In the orther corner, it was Lequte vs Ramdeuter. Shít went on for hours until mods had to lock the thread for like 8 hrs. But boys don move on since then.

Make u and chelseafan1 just die this matter. Time to move on, even if it means ignoring eachother sef. He wont mention u or rimlord or anything about u and in turn u sef no go look him side.
Chelseafan1 shey u don hear....

I cant remember getting in any fight and calling someones wife or personal details. Maybe you got me mixed up with another person
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
eph12:

Dem plenty for my street na. Ade Obi Haruna Ike Toba and the rest. E complete 5 abi? Oya name your 5 United fans on this forum grin

Lol, wetin be their nairaland names. Shey Diggz na Toba ni? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m), Mrviktor(m), Jamiuokolla, afrodoc2 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.